Monsta X Preferences

By pizzapastasosox

Imagine imagine, how our fellow Monsta X fellas would react in certain scenarios. More

O1: How He Describes You To Another Member
O2: Random Songs (Shuffled from my music lol)
O3: Him Being Jealous Of A Members and Yours Friendship
O4: What Texts He Sends You In The Morning
O5: Matching Tattoos
O6: TV Shows You Binge
O7: You Wanting To Break Up
O8: Him Seeing You Walk Down The Isle
O9: Nicknames
1O: Song Preference // Young God by Halsey
11: You Being Cold
12: Skinship
13: Them As 3OH!3 Songs
Shut up
14: Random Songs #2
15: First Time They Cook For You
16: You Wanting Them To Do Your Makeup
17: Where Y'all Met
18: Song Preference #2// Canceled by Bryson Tiller
2O: They Like You But You Like Another Member
21: They See You After A Breakup
Note On Wonho

19: Member Who Introduced Y'all

1.4K 32 23
By pizzapastasosox

Wonho: I.M
You and Changkyun met awhile back at a coffee shop and clicked. You were practically the same person. At first he had a crush on you but quickly found out that you would be more of a better option for Hoseok. You were both awesome people and you both deserved something good to happen in your lives. He would set up a blind date for you two at a ramen shop. It ended up being the best first date both of y'all had been on in a hot minute. You made sure to thank Changkyun as soon as it was over.

(A/N: totally straight)

Kihyun: Shownu

Hyunwoo was your best friend and you were his best friend. He'd known you for what seamed like ages. He was like an older brother who wanted nothing more to protect you. That was one of the reasons why he kept you hidden from idol life. While you knew a lot of what went on and about his members, you never met them nor did anyone from Starship even know who you even were. It wasn't until you were crying in Hyunwoo's chest because your boyfriend/girlfriend of 2 years had broken up with you for absolutely no reason when he thought about maybe introducing you to one of his members. When you were crying and ranting he imagined you and Kihyun and it made sense. He knew he would either be a good distraction or be able to help you over come your heartbreak. He'd wait a day or two to bring it up to you and within a week or so he'd bring Kihyun with him when he came to visit.

(A/N: I don't typically Ship people but Showki is def one of my ult Kpop ships.)

Minhyuk: Hyungwon
You and Hyungwon had been good friends for a month or so. He invited you over to the dorm to binge watch some movies and whatever because he was bored. Fortunately for him, you were free and bored as well. You showed up at their dorm with some snacks and Hyungwon opened the door then gave you a hug. "Just a heads up, Some of the guys are being annoying and want to binge with us," he said as he released you from the hug. This made you laugh, "that's fine with me!" He scoffed and led you into the dorm. When you got to the living room you saw Minhyuk, Jooheon, and Hoseok goofing off before seeing you. You made eye contact with Minhyuk and your heart (of course) skipped a beat. Hyungwon cleared his throat, "alright, (Y/N), these are the members," he pointed at them as he introduced all of them. "Guys this is (Y/N), don't be too odd." Minhyuk stood up and shook your hand. You ended up sitting next to him once the movies started.

(A/N: me @ y'all bc y'all make me so happy.)

Hyungwon: Wonho
Hoseok's heart felt as if it shattered one night after you texted him about your most recent tinder train wreck that just occurred.

(A/N: *sorry for interruption but I feel like I need to put this in* Highkey all tinder dates are just awkward and end up being a train wreck. So just a heads up, don't waste your time. Writing this bc Im assuming some of y'all ain't in your late teens or 20s and unwoke lmfao. Be careful with dating apps. I love you all xo.)

Anywhore— back to what y'all came for—

You were just so annoyed that you were a hopeless romantic in a world of whores and people who just wanted to waste others time. You were just exhausted with the dating world and contemplating on whether or not to throw the towel and give up on dating for good. Hoseok knew that you were exhausted with the dating pool and felt bad that things weren't working for you. He sighed and began to ponder how or if he could help you out. As if it were an answer from The Almighty God, Hyungwon walked into the room while shoving pretzel sticks in his mouth. He was in his own little world but got out of it when he saw Hoseok smiling like a damn fool. "What?" "Wanna go on a date?" "With you?" "Not this time, sorry," Hoseok said with a giggle. "But a date with my best friend." Hyungwon just looked at him emotionless. "I thought I was your best friend." "Oh my god, you both are." Hyungwon started to laugh and thought about it for like 5 seconds before shrugging. "Sure." Hoseok clapped his hands in glee. "Thank you, just try your best not to be a tinder train wreck." "Wait what?" "Disregard that."

(A/N: Hoseok deadass looks like he's grabbing his awkward kid brother or son to show their grandma on ft that he's still alive. Idk if that makes sense but this scenario to me makes the gif x191818101 more funnier to me lmfao.)

Shownu: Jooheon
Jooheon had been wanting to do something special for his favorite Hyung, Hyunwoo. He had been working a lot lately and he was worried that maybe he was working a little bit too much and needed a break. He was unsure what to do until his phone lit up and he saw that you texted. He automatically smiled and quickly opened the text you sent. His smile grew a bit before whispering to himself, "this is perfect." The text you sent informed him that you could go for some drinks tonight and that your friend he had a crush on was coming with you. The text also informed him that he was invited and could bring a pal too. He had a pal who could go for drinks! He automatically FaceTimed Hyunwoo and asked if he was down. Hyunwoo nodded quickly and was thankful that he'd be able to have a mini break and meet this mystery person who had become important in Jooheons life.

(A/N: I'm soft af. Two wholesome sweethearts. Omg I'm about to cry.)

I.M: Kihyun
Changkyun had such a big crush on you; once Kihyun figured that out he developed a master plan on how to get you two to meet. Especially since he knew that you had a thing for Changkyun as well. His plan would be that you all would meet up at an event but he wouldn't tell Changkyun because one, he didn't know Kihyun knew and two, he's lowkey  awkward around people he has a thing for. Kihyun ended up telling Hyunwoo right before you came and Changkyun was in the bathroom. Hyunwoo shook his head amused because it would be interesting to see how this would go. Changkyun walked up to them and asked Hyunwoo what's wrong when he saw him shake his head. Hyunwoo shrugged and simply said, "Kihyun did a thing, turn around." Confused he did and eyes went wide and was about to say something before Kihyun quickly covered his mouth and smiled at you. "Y/N! Hey. Thought it was about time for you and Changkyun to officially meet."

(A/N: wow you can actually see that Kihyun is the Hyung and Changkyun is Maknae. This is hilarious I love it.)

Jooheon: Minhyuk
It was actually very unintentional you and Jooheon's first meeting. You see Minhyuk was your older brothers best friend growing up and practically like a second older brother. They both were super protective and didn't want you to get hurt. When Minhyuk joined Monsta X you begged to meet the guys but every time he'd tell you no because he didn't want you to fall for one of them and end up getting heartbroken if things didn't work out. He also didn't want awkward feelings of having to choose a side nor would he want to catch a murder case lmfao. Well, one day you decided to visit your brother out of the blue and not knowing that Minhyuk was over as well along with Jooheon and Kihyun. You walked into your brothers house without knocking and was met with four guys near the front door who were startled. You sat your purse down and realized that two other members were there and you cleared your throat, "oh sorry, Oppa, I didn't realize  you had company," you'd apologize to your brother. "You're ok, kid. Don't leave." "I have to though," you whispered awkwardly. "Why?" Minhyuk would suddenly ask confused by your state because you weren't usually like this. You looked up at him and nodded toward the other two confused boys, "because you said I can't meet your members.." this ended up making all the guys laugh. Kihyun shoved Minhyuk was when Jooheon just gave him a "what the fuck" look. You would end up blushing but then joining their laughter. "Well, we don't listen to Minhyuk," Jooheon joked, "Names Jooheon, what's yours?"

(A/N: dorks. Lol sorry Jooheons sucked.)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This took way too long lol. I got carried away on some. Hope y'all liked them reguardless xo

Upcoming Preferences
•They Like You But You Like Another Member
•They See You After You Guys Broke Up
How They Found Out You Are Pregnant

^^^
Damn bro what kdrama is that?

<< REMEMBER: to drink water && to slut drop for kpop >>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 112 25
If you were the S/O to a member of Monsta X, how would they react to situations that would jeapordize your relationship with them? Being a FIGHTER f...
1M 26.3K 153
WELCOME TO THE BIG BOOK OF MONSTA X MONBEBES! \0/ ↠ imagines {REQUESTS CLOSED} ↠ short one-shots {REQUESTS CLOSED} ↠ MX ship collection ; tell me ab...
19.1K 957 32
11/17/19 to 01/26/21 published 01/20/21 to 08/29/21
337 41 43
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳 * shownu x changkyun 02.17.20