ZERØ (The Umbrella Academy)

_world_of_fandoms_ tarafından

Before Number 1 there was Number 0. Her power is that she can communicate with the darkest creatures on eart... Daha Fazla

Extra Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: The News
Chapter 2: We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals Pt. 1
Chapter 3: We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals Pt. 2
Chapter 4: Run Boy Run
Chapter 5: Extra Ordinary
Chapter 6: Man On The Moon
Chapter 7: Number Five
Chapter 8: The Day That Wasn't
Chapter 10: I Heard a Rumor
Chapter 11: Changes
Chapter 12: The White Violin
~Part 2~
Chapter 13: Right Back Where We Started
Chapter 14: The Frankel Footage
Chapter 15: The Swedish Job
Chapter 16: The Majestic 12
Chapter 17: Valhalla
Chapter 18: A Light Supper
Chapter 19: Öga for Öga
Chapter 20: The Seven Stages
Chapter 21: 743
Chapter 22: The End of Something
~Part 3~
Chapter 23: Meet the Family
Chapter 24: World's Biggest Ball of Twine
Chapter 25: Pocket Full of Lightning
Chapter 26: Kugelblitz
Chapter 27: Kindest Cut
Chapter 28: Marigold

Chapter 9: The Day That Was

19.9K 539 446
_world_of_fandoms_ tarafından

"Did she run away.  Did she run away.  I don't know.  If she ran away.  If she ran away.  Come back home.  Just come home."
**Special Chapter Song: Where's My Love by SYML**

8:15 am...again

"Is it just us or?"  Diego asked.

"No. It's everyone."  Luther confirmed.

"And what about Esme?"  He questioned.

"We don't know when it's supposed to happen."  He shrugged and Diego looked over to her, who was sipping on her coffee.

"Outside the house everyone died."  Luther continued to discuss it.

Everyone suddenly stopped talking when a portal appeared above them, making everyone step back.

Esme groaned a bit as she crashed into Klaus, making him fall down onto the couch.

"Sorry."  She apologized

Five came crashing down on top of the bar with a suitcase under him. 

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see him too?"

"No. I see him too."  Esme spoke softly as she gripped Klaus' arm a bit.

"Five. Where have you been?" Esme asked.

"I found out who causes the apocalypse." Five told them as Esme let go of Klaus and the siblings huddled around while Allison took the paper from Five.

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison questioned as she looked to Five and the siblings were looking at the paper.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego looked to Five from over Allison's shoulder.

Five took a big chug out of Esme's coffee cup before chucking it across the room.

"I don't know." He murmured.

"Yet." He corrected himself.

"But he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him and we have to do it now."

"How is he connected to the apocalypse?" Luther questioned.

"I don't know." Five murmured and Diego made his way to the front of the group.

"Wait. So you just know his name? That's it."

"That's enough." Five shrugged.

"There's probably dozen of Harold Jenkins in the city." Diego gave him a look.

"Well, we better start looking then." Five glared to Diego and the doorbell went off.

"I'll get it." Esme smiled as she started to make her way to the door.

No one said anything. Five furrowed his eyebrows as he turned to Esme.

"Esme!" He called out to her and she stopped before getting to the door.

"Yeah?" She looked to him.

"Don't get the door."

"Why?" She questioned.

"Just please don't answer the door." He pleaded as the siblings gave him a confused look and she just nodded and made her way back to the room.

~~~

"I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Allison asked.

"Harold Jenkins." Esme told her.

"You know. The lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" Five pipped in.

"Yeah. One of them likes the cha cha slide." Esme smiled a bit and everyone turned to her, giving her a look except for Klaus who looked somewhat amused.

"What? Because her name is Cha Cha." Esme said softly.

"And the song...three hopes this time." She mumbled the last part, knowing she shouldn't of said anything.

"I think I remember those guys." Klaus rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah. The ones who attacked us while you were getting drunk." Diego hissed at him while Klaus made his way slowly to the couch.

"Yeah. They were sent here from the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on earth."

"Temps What?" Allison crossed her arms over her chest.

"My former employer. They monitor everything. To protect time and space. To make sure what's supposed to happen...happens. They believe the apocalypse happens in three days. So..."

Esme blinked a couple of times not registering what he was saying as Klaus sat on the chair looking at the ground. She looked at Five as she just nodded pretending she knew what he was saying.

"What do you mean protect time and space?"

"Where is this Hazel, Five?"

"We have no idea what you're taking about."

Allison, Diego, and Luther all said at the same time.

"My skin is on fire." Esme heard Klaus and she rubbed his back a bit.

"You'll be alright." She reassured him as Five began to look angry at his siblings.

"Do you know how insane this sounds?" Allison looked to Five.

"You know what else is insane?" He gave her a look before pointing to himself.

"I look like a 13-year old boy."

He then pointed to Klaus.

"Klaus talks to the dead"

Then to Esme.

"Esme is best friends with The Devil."

Then to Luther.

"And Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat. Everything about us is insane. It's always has been.

"He's got a point there."  Klaus leaned over the arm chair as he looked to the others.

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it.  For the next three days anyway." 

"But the last time we tried to stop it we all died."

Esme groaned as she buried her head in her hands, not wanting to listen to anymore of this apocalypse crap.

"This time I'm here. We actually have a chance of saving the lives of billions of people."  Five told them.

"Alright. Let's get this bastard."  Allison nodded.

"You got me at Harry Jenkins."  Diego looked to him.

"Harold."  Five corrected.

"Whatever. We lost two people this week. I'm not loosing anymore."  He shrugged as Diego made his way out.

"Let's roll. I know where we can find this asshole.  Klaus, Esme you're with me."  Diego told the two who were on the couch.

"Yeah. I-I'm good."  He slowly sat up.

"I think I'll pass, I'm..feeling a little under the weather so."  He hobbled out of the room groaning a bit.

Esme gave him a pitiful look before standing up as well and walking out with Diego and Five.

~~~

"I know this Jenkins dude has to have a record."  Diego unbuckled his seatbelt while Esme looked to the middle seat talking to herself while Allison was on the side looking out the window.

"We gotta get hands on this."  Diego told them while Esme wasn't paying attention while the other siblings talked.

"Esme can you tell your friend to go away."  Five told her annoyed when Diego was gone.

"No."  The Devil said from next to her, glaring at Fives head.

"He doesn't want to leave."  Esme looked to Five then slightly to Allison when she got out of the car.

"Piece of shit."  Five hissed under his breath and The Devil cocked his head to the side.

"Lucifer don't."  Before Esme could do anything he grabbed the back of Fives head and slammed it on the dashboard.

"Ow!"  Five hissed in pain.

"What did you say?"  The Devil asked even though he knew he couldn't hear him.

"That's not nice."  Esme growled a bit and pushed him back to the seat.

"Fine. I'll leave then."  Five held his head as he got out of the car and slammed the door.

"That was rude."  Esme looked to him and all he did was smirk.

"I'm a rude creature." He shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah Uh. No duh."  She let out a small laugh and he smiled widely before messing around with the radio.

"Now What are you doing?"

"Turning on some good tunes."  He turned the volume up and sat back in the seat and started to rock out.

"You're so weird."  She shook her head at him as he started to sing terribly and she placed her hands over her ears.

"Shut up."  She grumbled and closed her eyes.

"You Alright?"  Esme opened her eyes and turned her head seeing Allison beside her, Five and Diego looking back at her.

"Just Lucifer singing."  She said.

Five let out a grunt at his name before turning back to the front.

~~~

"Hey. I'm gonna break through."  Diego told Esme and Five once they were on the porch as Five give him a look.

"You know. It'll be nice if people just stick to the-"  he got cut off by Five teleporting.

Esme turned to Diego and smiled a bit and he got in position.

"Diego wait."  Before she could stop him he jumped through the door window.  She shook her head as she saw Five and Allison approach.

She placed her hand on the door and twisted the non, the door swinging open.

Five looked to her then to Diego.

"You know the door was unlocked right?"  Five asked him.

"That's what I was trying to tell him before he went all ninja mode."  Esme explained with her hands.

"Yeah, you know my way works just fine."  Diego grunted as he stood up.

"Spread out". Diego made his way to the other room while Esme hoped up the stairs.

She looked through a couple doors then walked down the hall a bit before glancing up, seeing the attic.

"Smells fishy."  She spoke to herself, reaching up and grabbing the string and pulling down the stairs. She climbed up the stairs and looked around, her mouth falling open.

"Guys!" She called out to them.

"You're going to want to see this!" She climbed all the way up and heard the others behind her.

"Oh my god." She heard Allison behind her.

"This is creeping me out. Like on a whole new level." She shook her head as she began to shake a bit.

"Just wait downstairs, okay?" Diego told her softly and she nodded climbing down and rushing down the stairs, breathing out heavily.

"What the fuck? What the fuck?" She whispered and began to pace around a bit, gripping her hair.

"Calm down."  She told herself as she took deep breaths and heard multiple footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Oh my god what happened?" She looked to Diego who was holding an unconscious Five.

"He was shot and didn't tell us. We're going back to the Academy." He quickly made his way out of the house with the two falling behind.

~~~

The three made their way down the dark street as Allison looked at the file.

"Nope. This way." Diego told them as he began to walk the other way with Esme following close to him.

"But it's that way." Allison pointed and Diego turned to her.

"They're after me." Diego told them as Esme looked to the cop cars.

"What?"

"They think I did something." Diego said.

"What do they think you did?"

"Murder." He answered as the sirens went off.

"Did you?" Allison gave him a look.

"Of course he didn't. Let's just get him out of here." Esme groaned and grabbed Diego's hand, holding it tightly, and started to pull him a bit faster away.

"We're going to have to split anyways." He told them.

"I'm not leaving you." Esme looked to him and he gave her a soft look as more cop cars came in front of them.

"Esme please. Just go home and make sure Five doesn't do anything stupid. I'll be fine." He reassured her as Allison quickly made her way away from them.

Esme groaned then nodded her head.

"Fine." She huffed And let go of his hand and made her way to the house.

"Drop it. On the ground Diego!" She heard the police officers voice in the distance. She opened the door to The Academy and stepped inside.

When the door closed behind her, she was no longer in The Academy.

It was as if she disappeared into another world.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

924K 27.7K 60
Y/N let out a dry laugh before she held up the sandwich and took a bite out of it, unable to hold back the smile that graced her features at the good...
128K 1.8K 36
You and five were best friends adopted by the same father. You are known as number eight your powers with the same as five space and time travel. One...
232K 7.1K 54
XXX "Why not?" Five asked, "I thought you would want to, especially because you would want to kill everyone." She smiled, "That's exactly why they t...
127 3 10
𖤐ᝰ.ᐟ𖦹₊⊹ LUDIC ━━ (adj.): full of fun and high spirits ❛I asked you here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life w...