The Maid

By KaylaBabs

Katryna has just finished university two years ago and still looking for a job. She studied drama and perform... More

The Maid
Sneak Peak
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 again
Chapter 19
Chapter Twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter 23
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter 29
Chapter Thirty
Chapter 31
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter 33
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter 35
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter 37
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter 39
Chapter Fourty
Chapter 41
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45

Chapter 11

38.9K 1.5K 331
By KaylaBabs

Cause a lot of you voted here a quick new chapter. x for all you loyal fans

Chapter 11

I quickly gathered my belongings out of my locker under the watchful eye of the security that the dragon lady sent to observe over me. She was probably afraid that I would steal some antique china on the way out. The fucking bitch.

There was not much in my locker part from my clothes and bag. I picked up my stuff in a rush not bothering to lock the locker door behind. Some sort of last rebellion on my half. I was grateful that my departure went un-notice as most of the staff was busy serving the rich elite at the dinner table or helping chef in the kitchen.

"Where you going?" Brandon asked as he approached me holding a teapot on a tray.

"I have been fired." I explained to him.

"What?" He looked behind me towards the body guards. "How?" he spluttered.

"I..."

"We need to escort you from the premises madam." The guard to the left lean forward to interrupt us was pointing behind Brandon to the door.

"I tell you the rest on Facebook later." I quickly placed a kiss goodbye on his cheek as I left. The guards escorted me right to my car ensuring that I got in. When I started the engine one of them signalled that I rolled down my window.

"We would just like to inform you that you did sign a confidential agreement and please remember the terms of the contract as it would not work in you favour if you indeed did talk to the press." He gave me a tight smile then stood up to his appropriate height.

"Is that a threat?" I asked in shock.

"No. Just a warning." He waved towards the path that would take me to the gates. "Now if you please madam leave the premises before we have to alert the authorities."

"Bastard." I said under my breath as I put the car into gear to leave.

Apart of me was happy that I was leaving. I did not want that servitude job anyways, another part of me was sad as I made proper friends there. Developed feelings for each of them. However the wage from the job I would surely miss.

By the time I got home I was thinking of Lexi. Now she is going to serve me with another god damn notice of eviction. This is just what she wanted. Me unemployed and helpless. I groaned once I saw a text on my phone from Nova wishing me luck for tonight. She may not be my sister by blood but I consider her family. Last thing I want is her expressing sympathy at my loss of a job. Then again she may be howling with laughter when I tell the reason why.

'Hey Nova I lost my job cause I have been letting the boss eat out my p'ussy whilst at work' I said in a sarcastic voice in my head.

I took of my black ballet shoes as soon as I got to my room then flopped facedown onto the bed. I really do not need this sort of aggro.

I rolled onto my back as I thought about the guard's words regarding talking to the press. I am not one of those playmates that like go to TMZ in regards to a kiss and tell but I certainly do have a case for sexual harassment by the boss.

I smiled to myself; I could definitely get a large pay-out if I go down that route. I shook my head on that thought. If I sued Ashley Wentworth my name would be putty in Hollywood.

What I need to do is go and see my mother for a couple of days. I should fly back to Washington. It has been such a long time since I have been there. I felt like I could not go back home till I have I made a name for myself. Now I just realised it has been my pride talking. My pride getting in the way of me seeing my mother.

Right now I just need a hug from someone that loves me that will tell me that everything will be okay. That Donny is faithful to me. That my boss, well ex-boss is not a sexual predictor. That I will get a job that I love someday. And someone will at least tell what happened to that damn maid.

With renewed vigour I got up to take out my suitcase from underneath my bed. I started to pack warmer clothes. As Washington this time of year is mostly cold compared to L.A.

However I did pack some warmer clothes in my second suitcase just in case I go out on the night time. Not wanting to change my mind like I always do I decided to put my suitcases in the car straight away.

When I got back to my room it looked a little bare. I glimpse at the clock in my room it has gone midnight. All of a sudden I felt fatigue overcome my body. It had been a long day I had been at work since midday prepping it for the grand ball that I could not even attend.

I flopped back onto my bed second time that day in exhaustion. I noticed my phone on the idock bleeping with a voice message feeling sleepy I recognised the number as the one from the Wentworth mansion. Curiosity had me listening to the voice message.

My inbox alerted me to two voice messages the first one I instantly recognised as the voice of the dragon lady. It sounded as if she was forced to make the phone call.

"This is a call for Miss Adams; I had been notified that I had been hasty in terminating your contract of employment. If you could please call me back so we could rectify this problem or turn up for work please tomorrow as you have not been fired. Please get in touch."

I laughed allowed at the way she cut the phone call. Sounds like her ass is on the line.

"Ashley." I breathed to myself. He must have been furious to have found out that she let me go. I should have realised that he would not let me go that easily. He so masculine. So possessive. Like he was an only child and did not like sharing his toys. I felt a tingle run through my body as I thought about our earlier altercation behind the drapes. He was so sure that I would be his.

I let my hand drift down my body touching myself through my uniform that I forgotten to take off. Two buttons and my cleavage were free. It only took a moment for me to take out one of my breasts from my bra. I circled the n'ipple with a finger imaging in my head that it was Ashley tongue lathering at my breast.

I imagined the pink little tip was in his hot moist mouth. His other hand was massaging my other b'oob. My stomach started to clench. The strong scent of my cream coming to my v'agina could be smelt in the room. I hiked up my dress almost as if in a hurry. Wanting to touch myself. To insert a finger inside me whilst my thumb played with my c'literous. All the while I kept thinking of Ashley mouth moving down my body.

Of me running my fingers through his jet black hair. Holding his head into place as he licked all the cream away. Bringing me to the heights of pleasure. By back arched of the bed. My fingers flicking away madly at the nub. Trying to reach fulfilment. I was almost there. Just a moment more and I would have come splintering apart.

The noise from the front door had me stopping in my tracks. It was like someone was barging in. Adrenaline came pumping through my veins at the thought of an attacker in my home. I switched off my bedside lamp then picked off my phone from the dresser to hide in the closet as I could hear their footsteps walking closer to my room. I manage to shut my closet door just as soon as my bedroom door was opened and flooded with light.

I swiped at my iPhone ready to dial 911 in an instant.

"She is not here." I heard Lexi voice says. She then switched off my light then closed back the door. I put the phone into my bra coming out from the closet feeling baffled.

Just why she is concerned that I am not at home. I sat on my bed for a few moments working through the strange happenings these past couple of weeks. Of why Nova has been acting weird when Donny has been around. Of Lexi sudden jealously.

My eyes went to the dressing table. The gift that Donny gave me had an 'L' on it. L was not for Love 'L' was for Lexi. The fucking bastard. I slipped back on my shoes and walked out my room. I didn't need to switch on the light in the dark as I knew my way around the flat like the back of my hand.

As I neared Lexi room with every step that I took. I could hear moaning and groaning. I faltered as I neared her door. My heart rate picked up a notch. Do I really want to know what is going on behind that door? Could I cope with what will happen?

I took another step forward. The door was open a crack. I could see Lexi naked body straddling a man. Her dress what thrown onto the floor. Her long blonde hair was down her back. Almost touching her buttocks.

I could see his legs with his black socks left on as Lexi hips rode up to ride him. His hands were on her waist. She came back down hard with a slap. They both groaned together. She leaned forward to kiss him. Her hair covering his face from my view. Lexi then leaned back so her perk little t'its could fall into his mouth so he could suckle on them.

"Oh Yeah!" I heard her moan. "Right there Donny."

My breath stilled in my mouth. It was Donny. I felt my heard shatter into tiny pieces as she screamed his name again leaning back to ride him faster.

I did not feel the tears fall as I watched her f'uck my boyfriend but tasted the tears as they made their way into my mouth. Almost as if I was on auto pilot I plucked the phone from my breast. I swiped to video after I took a couple of pictures.

I saw Donny flip her over so she was underneath him. He began to thrust into her. Holding the head board for support. Whilst he tried to f'uck her with that three inch d'ick of his. Lexi fake tanned legs came to wrap around his waist as I saw his p'enis ploughed into her mount.

"Oh yes." The b'astard Donny moaned. "Damn girl. Who's the daddy?"

"You are." Lexi replied raking her cheap nails down his back that had him hissing.

I took another step further into the room. They was so enthralled with each other they didn't see me at the foot of the bed. But I managed to get their faces in the frame. After a couple of moments of watching they have bad sex I put my phone back into my bra. This is the longest I heard Donny last for I quietly slipped out to go to the bathroom next to her room to get a bucket of cold water.

When I came back Lexi was back on top. Must be a favourite position of theirs. This time Donny was sitting up with his back against the head board his head in the nook of Lexi neck.

I stood there for a moment with the bucket. I always hated that position with Donny I could never feel any pen'etration. Just felt like I was lying on a pork sausage.

"I am about to come." Donny groaned. Lifting his head up from Lexi's neck. His eyes closed in pleasure. "Let me come in your mouth."

"Come inside me Donny." Lexi whispered.

I chuckled to myself. Please let him come inside her and be stuck with that scheming cow.

"No I want to see you swallow." He lifted up his arms to push Lexi down his chest to his groin.

She whipped off the condom to throw it on the floor. I saw her take him in her mouth with his palm resting over head to hold her in place.

"Yes, Yes." He moaned. "Suck it good. You w'hore." His toes started to curl as he began to buck into her mouth.

He looked down at Lexi pulling her head back with her hair. "Ahh..." I saw him shudder as he released his sperm into her mouth. His eyes locking on mine at the last minute.

"Surprise! Mother fucker." I announce as I threw the cold water bucket over the couple on the bed, cause them to yelp and jump naked from the bed. "There's your Ice bucket Challenge."

I dropped the bucket on the floor with a triumph smile on my face. Donny had the grace to look ashamed whilst Lexi stood there angrily holding a t-shirt over her body.

"What the f'uck do you think you are doing?" Lexi demanded.

"You got a little bit right there on your chin." I pointed to left side of my chin. To my amazement she actually wiped her chin looking like a fool that she is. "Shouldn't I be asking what the f'uck you are doing? Then again that much was obvious wasn't it."

"It's not what you think." Donny began covering one hand over his shrivelled up p'enis.

"It's not what Donny?" I crossed my arms over my chest giving him my full attention. He must not have realised that I would hear him out. That I would give him my full attention. He stood there like an imp. Trying to come up with a suitable explanation.

"I was thinking about you the whole time." He lamely said.

Lexi huffed from the other side of the bed clearly outraged at his response. "It's been going on for months now. He just did not have the guts to tell you. Now you know. Your boyfriend is mine bitch, what you going to do? Nothing. So get the f'uck out!" She pointed to her door.

I gave her a smirk. "Donny a word to the wise if I were you. Lexi has been poking holes in the condoms she been trying to get pregnant to get a ring on her finger."

From the big 'O' on her face she never expected me to come out with that reply. "Now bitches, I'm going to leave you too it. You never know you might have swallowed your next heir." I pivoted round showing them the middle finger as I left the room.

I was feeling so grateful that I thought to go to my mother for a couple of weeks that I already packed my stuff. It must have been a sign from above predicting what would happen later.

I got into my car driving out of the apartment. Unsure where I was going. All I know is that I just had to get away from that place from those fake people. I had known Lexi since college I cannot believe that she could of done this too me. Fair enough she had history with Donny all she could have said is please doing not get with him. Me and her were close I would of sister before misters. She would of have come first. Instead being the bitch that she is she put the d'ick first.

For the first time I felt that I had a stable adult relationship. I told Donny things that I haven't told a person before. I admitted things to him, my hopes, and my dreams. But it was all for nothing. My thoughts drifted back to earlier that night when Alyssa told me that I was Donny play thing. I banged my hand in frustration across the steering wheel. This is how the rich treat people. I can see it now. They think money can buy them power, women, and love.

Before long I found myself at the gate of the Wentworth manor. I do not know why I drove here. What point I was making but the gates opened, security obviously recognised my car. I drove up the staff way. The place looked deserted. I parked further up the path than normal. Hiding my car behind the trees. I walked to the staff entrance to find the door unlocked. I walked into the manor finding it dark with no one around.

This is it. My opportunity. Feeling brave I went back to the car to get my two suitcases from the boot. I rushed across the gravel to the safety of the mansion. I closed the door with a click. Now where too?

The East Wing. Ashley's Wing on the second floor where no one goes. There are plenty of empty rooms that no one cleans or even go into.

I made my way quietly up the stairs to the second floor. I picked the last room on the corridor. It happed to be a Victorian bedroom that had furniture covered with white cloths.

I switch on the light looking in awe at the room. It was so dusty. Obvious that no one has entered this room in a long time.

I took some cloths off the chest of drawers. I could see little dust mites in the air. It caused me to sneeze three times.

I think this could work. I could stay here in the mansion till Nova comes back and we get a place together.

I started to unbutton my work clothes as I pulled back the heavy drapes on the four poster bed to reveal satin sheets. After fanning them out I laid down on the most comfortable mattress ever to sleep away my troubles.

Tomorrow is another day. I deal with it when it comes.

I know you all were waiting for this chapter tell me what you think. Did I do you justice? xx kayla babs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 27 10
After losing her mother, Lydia's father takes a big step just to pay off his debt putting Lydia's life at risk. But tables turn and Lydia is saved by...
407K 10K 26
What will happy when a girl gets married to a billionaire, the CEO of a popular company and at the same time work with him as his assistant? Read to...
3.2K 48 11
A housemaid gets employed by a married business woman. Little did she know her boss's husband will take her to unimaginable heights.
446K 22.3K 31
"There's no way in hell I'm going to leave my fiancee for someone like you so wake up and stop dreaming!" he shouted to her. Anna Wells was a young...