In a heartbeat

By hopeless_despair_

Childhood friends finally meet again after months apart, but their both hiding a secret. Can they keep it or... More

We meet again.
Catch up.
Temptation
Cover keepen.
I'll save you.
Get better.
I'm fine...
Forgive me.
Job done.
Our first introduction
Suspicion
Time together
The kiss.
The date?
Blissful day
Splitting ways
Please don't leave
Calm, Loving moment
Another morning
Kill the kids
Dinner date
Blossoming love
Together at last
Boyfriend
Goodnight
Kaneki?
The chair
FLASHBACK - what makes a ghoul.
PRESENT - coming to find you
Embrace me
Home
Delivered
Guilt
Bandaged
Washing Machine
Safe
Rest Your Head

Remembering

1K 32 16
By hopeless_despair_

Hide's PoV:

She walked over to me, I backed up a little. Of course I remember. But the only way to get things out of people nowadays is to play dumb. She backs me up into a corner, I grabbed a broom while walking in case she tried to do anything. She opens her mouth leaning in, I hit her across the head with the broom then shove her to the floor "listen here." I put a foot on her stomach "I didn't come for you to snack on me again I care to get answers!" I yell.

She hisses in response, I hit her with the broom again. All the commotion in the room had caused one of the workers to walk in, the man looked old and held a cup in the left hand and a towel in the right. He wasn't happy then also started to approach me, I look towards the door to see another male, slightly more chubby and was rubbing his hands. I could feel my heart sink, it felt like I was stuck upside down on a large rollercoaster. They both started to walk to me, it was clear to me now that there was no other way out than to fight, unless I wanted to be chopped up into bite-sized cubes. I ran them jumped onto the table using it as a boots, I jumped over the younger man while doing a 360 turn and hitting him with the broom. I then threw the broom at the old man's head and ran at the door. They didn't follow out of suspicion.

I ran safely to Kaneki's house. I didn't get any answers but maybe I'll find someone willing to help me.

Kaneki's PoV:

I heard a knock at the door, I excitedly ran to it and opened the door. As soon as I opened it Hide frantically waves "hello Kaneki!" He said, giving me a big hug, I hug back blushing slightly and nuzzles into his neck, while sniffing. This is strange... I sniff again. "Hide, were you at the coffee shop?" I ask, looking at him. He looked a little nervous "listen Kaneki... we need to talk..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 73 15
You lived happily (kind of) with your boyfriend, Keiji Shinogi, until you moved back to your hometown and realized that your ex-boyfriend who killed...
4.7K 61 22
While y/n was on her shift, she met a boy and they started a relationship, but come to find out it was her brother's best friend. How far will they g...
5.3K 118 16
In Kamii University, Kaneki meets a beautiful girl and she is a half ghoul same like him. But how's their relationship will be between two of them???
53.3K 2.1K 13
Ohm and Nanon are bestfriends and costars but there is a secret that they are hiding from the world. What will happen when this secret starts to effe...