P.S. I Hate You 2 [ discontin...

By BritishBums

❝ He was her first, and she was his last. ❞ β–ͺ { book two } Β© BritishBums More

P.S. I Hate You 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 1

416K 10K 9.5K
By BritishBums

.

.

- Harry -

.

"Fucking shit Blue." I cussed as I thrusted into her. "You're so.. So loose."

"Keep going..F-faster." She moaned, her eyes screwed closed. "Harry." I just took in the beautiful sight of her, as her hair had fanned out on the bed.

"I love you, you know that right?"

"I.. Wow, that's different." She murmered, making me lightly chuckle.

"Say it back.." I groaned, my lips pressed to her skin right where her jaw and neck connected.

"I wuv you." Blue smiles softly. "But shut up for a little because I kind of still hate you at the same time."

"I--"

Her fingers reach the nape of my neck as she pulls me down lower, so our lips could meet in a heavy kiss.

"Mmm." I hummed against her lips, making her giggle slightly.

A loud knock had came from the wall beside us as I jumped slightly.

"Ow, don't move too much." She whispered, a frown forming on her face.

"Will you guys stop fucking, it's seven in the morning!" Niall hollered.

"Oh come on, these walls have got to be thicker than that." I complained, as I slowly pulled out of Blue.

She breathed out, lifting herself up onto my chest as she tiredly leaned on me.

"Well they aren't, so hush." Hannah complained.

"How's the cuddles sessions over there?'' Blue asked knowingly, as I smirked.

"Great, why?" Hannah responded. "How's the bed action?"

"Oh my god." I laughed, Blue holding a hand to her mouth.

We were currently at our honeymoon, ignoring the part that I absolutely hated how that sounded. It wasn't so special, I mean we're back in London and Niall and Hannah had decided to tag along.

The kids were left at home for a bit with my mum and Gemma, hopefully things were going alright. Those kids were literally a ball of energy, and I wondered how mum and Gem were taking it.

"When do you think Niall's gonna actually propose to her?" I looked down at Blue, as she shrugged.

"Niall's always a chicken when it comes to proposing."

I laughed, closing my eyes.

.

- Blue -

.

"Blue I heard that." Niall grumbled from the other room.

"You were supposed to!" I sing songed, Harry climbing on top of me but not putting his entire weight though.

"Shit." I whispered, as he began to nibble at the spot below my ear.

His teeth grazed my skin, as I gasped, my head throwing back slightly.

"We can't do this when we get back to the kids, okay remember that." I reminded him shakily.

"Hmm, you sure?" Harry teasingly spoke. "Baby, I want to taste you for as long as I can.."

"Well do it."

He grinned at me, my fingers brushing his cheek. Smiling, I just take that moment to look at him. How far we've actually gotten. I mean, it's a day after our wedding, but I think it's definitely far.

Combing my fingers through his long hair, he pecks me on the lips before lowering down, slowly leaving wet kisses against my thighs.

He pauses, as I feel the warmth of his soft lips hovering over my crotch.

"Blue.. My, Blue." He purposely lets out a breath, as his tongue had played with my clit..

.

.

- Blue -

.

Well, our honeymoon was just like every other day we really spent together, I mean.. The whole purpose of it was to spend some time alone with Harry, but we kind of did that way before the wedding so.. Well yeah, now that night was over and here we are, getting to go back home.

"Hannah," I yawned, once I spotted her in the hallway. Taking her into a hug, I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Hey, stop stealing my wife." Harry emphasized, walking over to me and pulling me to his chest.

"She's mine dude.'' She narrowed her eyes at him, making me chuckle.

"Wh-what about me?" Niall pouted playfully.

''You, you're a side bae." She smirked, making Harry burst out laughing.

"I'm kidding, I love ya." Hannah grinned, playfully messing his hair as her arms wrapped around his neck.

"That's right Blue.'' He smirked at me. I roll my eyes.

"Well let's go, unless you guys want to miss the plane and stay here forever."

"That would be nice." He nods slowly, his arm wrapping around my shoulder as we dragged our luggage out with us.

We headed into the elevator, Niall loudly singing to Jason Mraz.

"Sharing is caring." Hannah says.

"What?" He takes out a headphone.

"Sharing is caring!"

He smiles, tugging the girl closer to him as he hands her an earphone, and she listens in with him.

"They remind me of us." I say.

"Really?" Harry spoke disbelievingly.

"No, I mean when we're not yeah."

"When we aren't fucking."

"Harry, one dollar right now." I hold my hand out, frowning.

"No.. I didn't do it on purpose! You said I'm only supposed to do this when we're at home!"

"No I said you aren't supposed to be cursing at home!" I laughed. "Now we're in the midst of practicing, and you have to put a dollar in the swear jar now."

"But--"

"Nope."

"Blue.." He groaned, while reaching into his pocket and handing me a dollar.

Smiling, the jar already had about five dollars in it and we only started this whole thing, literally right after the wedding.

"I'm putting it in the jar later.''

"Sure." He shakes his head.

Wrapping my arm around his waist, I lean into his side as the elevator doors slid open.

My eyes widened when I found nearly a whole crowd of paparazzi just right outside the hotel.

"What the.."

"Don't say it." Harry tells me.

"Fuck." I say anyway.

"Okay, now you owe a dollar.'' He smirked.

"Its necessary to swear right now, screw the swear jar.'' I glanced at him.

"Oh so now it's only fair when you swear." He pouted.

"Shh." I mumbled, my eyes softening.

"Hey, it's alright. The honeymoon's over, we get to go home." He reassured me. "Come on, just ignore them. We've learned how to do that ever since the beginning."

"Great.'' Hannah sighed, glaring at the paps who were once again nosily taking pictures and video taping us.

She intertwines her fingers with Niall as they were both the first to walk out.

Getting really nervous, I look at Harry.

"I love you.'' I tell him.

"Yeah, I know. Why, what's wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"I.. I don't know, I guess I'm just traumatized about the whole publicity thing.. It brings back the past you know, when I lied to you and when I did all those things, I regret to this day.." I shook my head, dropping my hand from his as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Hey, listen. It's over. It's done with. Forget about that past.'' He tells me, taking my face into his hands. "All I know, is that I want to be with you. Right now, every single fucking day, Blue."

"Swear jar.'' I murmered, looking down at my hands.

He pulls a small smile, leaving a kiss on my cheek. "Come on let's get out of here.''

.

The plane ride was the same old, once again, paps decided to follow us there too and.. Wow I just really wished we got the privacy that we needed.

The fans respected that, they knew that we needed that privacy, especially because today was the day after the wedding.

Harry had fallen asleep, his head buried into my shoulder as I yawned once again. I was pretty tired too, seeing the whole night last night we were.. Yeah.

Hannah and Niall were in the seats beside us, both of them were playing a game of Mercy.

"Ow!" Niall yelped, as she snickered.

"Shh." She tells him, making me smile. They were cute. Just.. Really, cute.

I take Harry's hand into mine, playing with his long fingers boredly.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" I look down at him.

"I think I fell asleep."

"Yeah, no shit." I smirked.

"Swear--"

"Okay, we're giving it up for today.'' I groaned, clammering a hand over his mouth. His laugh rumbles against my hand as I held back my smile.

"Harry Styles, you will shave as soon as we get home." I scolded.

"What why!"

"Because your stumble hurts my thighs.''

"Oh, well if it's that, then..'' He purposely brushes his face against mine as I nudge him.

"God, we sound like a married couple already."

"That's a good thing.. Right?"

I smiled at the clueless look on his face as I slowly shake my head.

"No," I spoke quietly, my lips meeting his in a delicate kiss.

.

.

****

My phone had rang once we left the airport, now in a shuttle van that would drop us back home.

"It's Anne." I awared, Harry nodding.

"Yeah?" I answered it, biting my lip.

"Mummy! Mum, I miss you.'' Emma whined on the other line. "Is daddy there?"

He was always her favorite.. But anyway, I didn't take it personally.

"Yeah he's here, sweetheart. We're going to be home with Aunt Hannah and Uncle Niall soon, alright? Are you two doing okay? Have you been taking care of your brother?"

"Tyler is sleeping right now." She playfully whispered. "But he's okay. I'm doing a great job, taking care of him!" She spoke proudly, making me laugh slightly.

"Can I please talk to my own daughter now?" Harry wailed, making me smirk. He probably could hear the entire conversation, seeing he was sitting right next to me.

"Well daddy wants to talk to you for a little, okay?"

"What, I want to talk to Em! Emma, it's your Aunt Hannah!" She yells, the driver shushing her. I glared at him, almost told him off even, until I held myself back, seeing Emma was right on the other line.

"And mummy, a lady was here right after you and daddy left and she said she was looking for you. She looked very lost."

"It was probably just Noelle, sweetie. I'll get back to her when I can, thank you." I smiled, staring out the window. "But here's daddy."

I hand the phone over to Harry who immediately started cooing at her. "Gemma what? Ugh, don't even worry about her." Harry groaned, laughing a little.

"Yeah? Well I might possibly miss you more." He smiled, as I watched how happy he got just talking to her. "Tyler woke up? Could you put him on the phone?"

Emma says one more thing I couldn't really tell out, before Harry started completely blabbing on.

"Tyler! How are you kiddo?" He beamed. "We're gonna be home in like.. About thirty minutes."

"Thirty minutes?! That is like one hundred.. Years!" Tyler exaggerated, making me laugh at how he rose his voice.

"Hopefully, we'll be back before that Tyler. Tell your sister we said bye, okay? Hannah and Niall says hi and bye too."

Hannah groans. "But I wanted to talk to Emma and Tyler."

"Later, my phone's about to die." I wave her off.

.

.

"Yeah, yeah we're right in front of the door.'' Harry grinned, turns out Tyler had called back, but called Harry's phone instead.

"Really daddy?!"

The door bursts open before I could even knock as Emma jumps up and down excitedly.

"DADDY! MUMMY!" She yells, Tyler hopping up to hug me as Emma hugs onto Harry's leg.

"Hey, hun!" I smiled, giving him a quick kiss on the top of his head.

"We missed you." Emma mumbled, Harry picking up the small girl and holding her in his arms.

"We did too, sweetheart."

"Did you guys have fun without us?" Tyler pouted.

"Obviously not enough fun, but it was okay." I chuckled.

"What did you do?" Emma grinned.

"We uhh.. We had lots of fun last night, your mum was screaming like crazy.'' Harry dragged on, as my eyes widen slightly.

"Great story, Harry but where are our hugs!" Hannah walks up the driveway with Niall as the two kids get easily distracted, and go give them hugs as well.

"That's five dollars into the swear jar.'' I pointed at him.

''What!'' He laughed. "I didn't even swear." He smirked, his hands around my waist as his nose brushed mine gently.

"That.. That was naughty." I try and say straightly, biting back my smile.

.

__________________________

{A/N} :

Heeey guys! DID YA MISS ME, DID YA (lol im annoying hahaha)

Well I'm back, a year later.. With a sequel (: lol sorry you all had to wait sooo long, it's like I'm pulling a 5sos on you guys lmao

SINCE THEY MADE US WAIT FOR AN ALBUM FOR AGES LOL

but anyways, hope this was good! Great way to start the book off hehe

Sooo, there's more to come, yup.

Vote and comment yo

.

- BritishBums xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 75 40
Everyone knows the story; he was hers, and she was his.
31.5K 629 13
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❛Neither of us is happy, but neither of us wants to leave, so we keep breaking one another and calling it love...❜ ━━━━━━...
543K 6.7K 72
Hey guys ! So here's my second book of Harry Styles Imagines.
4.7K 138 25
WARNING: For the love of God or whatever you believe in (if you're Atheist), DO NOT READ THIS. I wrote this like 10 billion years ago. I'm too lazy t...