๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ || ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By liquiddsmooth

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

~intro~
smile
headache
blood
fall
burn
plan
sleep
visit
jump
push
safe
busted
hunt
somehow
coverโœง*๏ฝกpt.1
coverโœง*๏ฝกpt.2
โœง*๏ฝกnew book โœง*๏ฝก

rushed

1.5K 76 83
By liquiddsmooth

- April 11th 8:15 am -

Jin pressed down on the ignition of the car, almost passing the speed limit in a school zone.

"Jin! Oh my god can you slow down! I know you don't want me to be late for school but please! Slow down!" Lisa shrieked holding onto the car handles, "And why is Namjoon here again?! In my seat?!"

"I was gonna ask the same thing!" Namjoon said holding onto his cap as the wind blew in his face,

"Sorry Lisa, No school for you today. We need to look for Yoongi. And Namjoon cant fit in the back." Jin said focused on driving; however, leaving the two thinking that he was mental.

Jin's eyes quickly locked onto a boy in the distance. He was looking down at his feet as he walked, the morning sun reflecting off of his honey skin; his bunny teeth hidden in his pursed lips.

Your one and only Jungkook.

Parking the car in one of the slots at the school Jin hurried over to him.

"Jungkook!" Jin called his name as he ran, his bangs blowing away exposing his holy forehead,

"Jin? What are you—"

"Do you have any connections with Yoongi?" He blurted out,

"Huh? Hold on slow down, you aren't making sense."

"Sorry I'm just in a hurry right now." Jin sighed calming himself down placing his hand on Jungkook's wrist, crinkling the sleeve of his blazer, "Well, do you keep in touch with him or not?"

Jungkook froze remembering what had happened earlier between him and Yoongi.

-Earlier 7:55 am -

Yoongi lay on the queen sized bed that was set in the hotel room. His ash pink hair covered over his eyes but Jungkook could still see a frown as he continuously flicked the lighter.

"Yoongi.."

"Just go." Yoongi muttered under his breath, "Piss off."

———-

"You don't remember huh." Jin's lips formed a line, letting go of Jungkook's wrist,

Everything was moving so fast yet the rest of the world doesn't know what they were going through.

"Jin what are we doing out this early anyway?!" Namjoon yelled from the passengers seat,

"Namjoon do you have any connections with Yoongi?!" Jin asked him for the third time this morning,

Lisa groaned kicking her feet up on the seat, "Oh my gooood! Jin you asked him that THREE TIMES already!" She slapped her cheeks trying to wake herself up,

Jin bit his lips loosening his tense shoulders, "So no one know where he is?"

Namjoon sighed adjusting his seatbelt. "Yeah it's like he disappeared—"

"I know where Yoongi is." Jungkook said aloud, then getting dragged by Jin to the car.

- 8:30 am -

"I'm pretty sure Yoongi's staying in one of the hotels on the other side of the city." Jungkook described playing some games on his phone,

"Oh my god is that Taehyung and Jisoo!?" Lisa said pointing out the window, her eyes glued on the pair walking out of a convenience store,

Jin immediately made a u-turn causing everyone in the car the swerve to the side. Lisa was too busy about worrying about the first day back at school she forgot to wear her seatbelt; her head fell over onto Jungkook's lap.

"Woah." Lisa said as she looked up at Jungkook's face who was bright red; his hands slightly lifted up in the air,

"Hehe.. hi." He nervously laughed slowly placing his hands back to where they were,

Lisa giggled, "Mind if I stay like this?" She adjusted her hands to rest on her stomach, her legs were stretched out on the other seats,

"Sure." Jungkook smiled at her,

"Hehe you look cute from this angle—"

"I swear are you guys flirting?" Namjoon turned around from his seat giving them a confused look as Jin was still focused on trying to get to Taehyung and Jisoo.

"Uh no?" Jungkook smirked, "We Just miss seeing each other that's what."

"You can call it flirting though he is real cute." She brought out her phone opening a photo app with lots of cute filters; her head still rested on his lap.

Jungkook got startled at her remark making him blush, he didn't know this side of her. What he didn't know was that Lisa's feelings for him existed.

Soon the car can to a halting stop almost making Lisa roll off the seat again. Her body was distributed in different directions preventing her from moving, including one of her hands which was occupied holding onto Jungkook's blazer; in which one of the buttons almost popped off since she held on to it so tight.

"O lord give me strength." Jin mumbled to himself, "Lisa I swear if you don't sit in your seat properly you will never see the light of day or Jungkook's face again, do you here me?" Jin snapped at her, taking a deep breath then smiling widely after as if what happened before never existed. At this point He was stressed about saving everyone and saving Yoongi; not knowing how long it would last until he had no more tries. "You two gotta make some space, two more people are joining us." Jin rolled down the window just before Taehyung and Jisoo passed by.

Lisa jolted up moving her things as she shuffled herself to the middle seat and continued to take photos together with Jungkook. She loved her brother a lot, but she never wanted to see him stressed.

"Yah! Taehyungie! Jisoo-ah!" Jin called out to the couple; even if they weren't actually one.

"Oh!? Jin-da?" Jisoo said accidentally calling Jin a dumbass, "Aish—oops I mean— Jin?!" She grabbed Taehyung's arm and dragged him over to the black truck.

"Woah Jin-da?!— Aiya— I mean—Hyung?" Taehyung tilted the side of his head, wondering why Jin had popped out of no where after all these years.

Jisoo tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "We haven't seen you for years! What are you doing here now?" She pouted her lips taking a quick peek inside the car, "And who are you with? Oh! Hi Namjoon!"

They both waved as the back windows slowly rolled down exposing the two young ones, furrowing their eyebrows at them; flashing them a smoulder as they nodded their heads.

"Ew it's those brats." Taehyung blurted out earning a glare from the two, "Geez I was kidding! You guys look so mature now!" He laughed rubbing the back of his neck, "Yah Jin. What do you need from us?"

Jin sighed massaging his temples, "Do you have any connections with Yoongi?"

"Yeah well I do." Taehyung said,

"Since when?!" Jisoo stomped her feet still holding onto his arm; looking up at the tall man.

"In my dreams."

"Pffft."

Jin pursed his lips into a smile sighing in the process, "Get in. Who knows it might actually help."

"Huh?" Jisoo asked, "B—"

"He said get in!" Taehyung pulled her over to the back door, startling both Lisa and Jungkook, "Sorry lovebirds ya gotta move." He said shooing them to the other side as he climbed in with Jisoo.

It was quite contested where they were sitting, but they made it work.

- 8:56 am -

By this time there were on the other side of town where many incidents that took place at the bars and clubs. You could call it the sketchy part of town, but the tall buildings together with the designer stores and attractions, it was just downtown.

"There." Jungkook pointed at a hotel as they stopped at a red light, "That's the place I last saw him."

"But that isn't the place I last saw him." Taehyung climbed off his seat grabbing onto the one in front of him.

Namjoon turned around to face the nagging boy, "Who cares. You said it's from your dream it's not like it's real."

Taehyung sighed shaking his head to move the bangs out of his face, "Still we aren't in the right place." He shuffled back in his seat squeezing in between Jungkook and Jisoo, Lisa still being cramped in the corner.

"If so then where the hell did you see him?" Jin asked desperately hoping at least this information would work,

"Over there." Taehyung pointed over at a hotel that seemed nicer looking than the one Jungkook pointed out,

"And how'd you know that?" Jin asked once more,

"Like I said! My dream!"

"Now I'm really debating if I should keep loving you or not." Jisoo yawned leaning against the car door. After realizing what she had said she covered her mouth, "Shoot."

Taehyung moves his face close to hers smirking slightly, "Hehe What was that?"

"Nothing." Jisoo said shying away her flushed face,

"Hmm! If you aren't gonna say it then I won't say it either." He crossed his arms that slightly pouting his heart shaped lips,

"Geez get a room." Jungkook said sliding away from him, "There I separated both of us, now kiss."

"Hey! Says you Jungcock!" Taehyung stuck his tongue out, "I see you—" he closely watch the two pointing his slender fingers at them,

"Yah. Lisa he's scary. Don't worry I'll protect you." Jungkook pinned her against the car seat, their faces inches away from each other,

"Haha Okay!" Lisa said happily hugging his waist,

"Hey! Jungkook you better not start kissing her—" Jin said looking through the rear-view mirror, "Or Else haha.."

Namjoon laughed quietly at their conversation. He's seen Jin getting mad over a boy before, it's not pretty.

Jungkook was startled yet felt comfort from the girl hugging his waist. His looked down at the top of her head, rested softly on his chest.

"Seokjin why are you trying to find Yoongi anyway?" Jisoo asked getting up from her seat, holding onto the headboard of Jin's. "Is there something wrong—?"

Jin held the steering wheel tightly, "I'll explain to you guys later." His eyebrows furrowed at his own frustration if he doesn't get to Yoongi in time,

"Oh Okay then—" Jisoo looked ahead of her at the windshield, "OH MY GOD LOOK OUT!" She pointed at a truck sliding in the wrong direction of the road coming straight at them,

Taehyung grabbed Jisoo turning around so his back was facing where the truck would hit them, holding her with all his might as she tugged onto his hoodie. Stepping on the breaks until they snapped off, Jin spun the steering wheel to its limit; no matter how hard he tried they couldn't escape the truck as they crashed right into it.

Jin shot his eyes open to the smell of smoke, gasoline and blood. Namjoon has his head leaning on the dashboard, his forehead spilling with blood bleeding through his hat. Lisa, hands intertwined with Jungkook's; they're heads leaning onto each other, unconscious. Taehyung's arms were wrapped around Jisoo; her arms also wrapped around his, both dead in each other's embrace.

Jin could only watch as the whole world began to fall apart once more.

"This was all my fault.." He muttered reaching out to Namjoon's lifeless body before returning to reality.

Or is it even reality?

———

Hellooooooo it me the author! Did you hear? Both BLACKPINK and BTS are coming back in April!

Beulping ~ April 5th
Bangtan ~ April 12th

And when BTS has their comeback BLACKPINK will be at Coachella! Omg I'm getting fed! Anywayssss Hope you like it, sorry if it's fast paced I was too excited to write this chapterrr.

Stay happy. Stay healthy, You know all that good stuff. Don't skip meals!

ㅇㅅㅇ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 7.5K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! ๐Ÿ˜Š
1.1M 45.2K 53
โThat's good. My heart belongs to Rosรฉ anyway.โž
175K 5.2K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...
8.1K 261 36
Tสœแด๊œฑแด‡ ๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› ๊œฑสœแด€แด…แด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ส€แด‡แด… แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แด แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด„ส€แด€แดขษชแด‡ส€......ส™แดœแด› แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… แด›แด ษขแด‡แด› แด„แดแดแด˜สŸษชแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ส ๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡........ BTS ๊œฐแดส€ แดกสœแดแด แด‹ษชสŸ...