After Her. Jjk & Kth ✓

By LadyAdmi

(H o s t a g e S e r i e s) Taehyung crosses paths once again with Jungkook's daughter, but this time love i... More

Stay Tuned.
Prologue.
1. "Adult World"
2. "Internship"
3. "What's wrong?"
4. "I'm Back"
5. "Director V "
6. "Sorry To Intrude"
8. "Your Story"
9. "Check yourself"
10. "Part Of Our World"
11. "Crack."
12. "Good Luck"
13. "Talk Later"
14. "Why At Night?"
15. "Tired"
16. "Some Air."
17. "Let Me Go"
18. "Fear"
19. "She was"
20. "I Need To Know Him"
21. "Lied."
22. "Let Me Know"
23. "Happy"
24. "I shouldn't forget!"
25. "History"
26. "Mini reunion."
27. "Small Talk."
28. "Stay a little longer"
29. "Two Options"
30. "Feel a kick"
31. "Turned out different"
32. "Trying to kill me"
33. "What's our clock?"
34. "What was he thinking?"
35. "Meant it or not."
36. "So much pain."
37. "Unexpected."
38. "Felt Alone."
39. "Louder than bombs."
40. "Stay Gold."
Epilogue.
Last Goodbye.

7. "The Unknown"

54 2 0
By LadyAdmi

"So let me get this straight. She's applying for university because instead of applying back then, she was busy having fun with a guy. Or if I put it more simple, she's going back to school," Fiela exits the bathroom walking into her dresser.

"Yes, she never had a chance to go to university because she was messing with her life," Jungkook says to Fiela who's getting ready to change so she can go drop the kids. He already dropped Aufilea early in the morning so that he could have a chance to talk to Fiela.

She rolls her eyes moving away from her mirror going in her wardrobe to get her uniform. "And where do you get in?"

"Like I said, she knows nothing about universities and has no clue of how to apply thus she asked for my help,"

Fiela removes the towel putting a vest on over her bra and then the blue uniform jump suit over lace panties closing up the buttons. Jungkook can't help his natural instinct to tap her butt as she bends down. "Oh, okay,"

"That's it?" Jungkook tilts his head. "After that stunt you pulled last night, now you're cool with it?" He asks clearly begin puzzled.

"Look love, when I'm pissed at night and sleep then automatically when I get up I'm in a good mood and not in the mood as yesterday. So you bringing this up again you won't get a reaction because I'm changed," she pats Jungkook's chest.

"Are you sure?"

She smiles walking out the room going downstairs with her bag. Jungkook gets some of her files on the bed following her as she enters the kitchen seeing Gem and Gemma both speaking.

"Morning daddy,"

"Morning my twins, how are you?"

Gemma shrugs her shoulders and Gem nods her head.

"It's still like 7:45 and you're asking them questions this early. Why?" Fiela argues from the stove.

"I just wanna know how they are," Jungkook defends setting the files inside her bag, going over and helping her take out lunch boxes. "Plus it's late, they should've been at school by now,"

"No!" Gem sighs. "We should've been sleeping!"

"Sleeping defines who I am." Gemma says.

I turn back to Fiela clearly not understanding why Gem and Gemma love sleep.

"Since she's your friend.. childhood. I have no problem especially since it's university related. It should probably only take a week or two for set up," Fiela says. "But wait... Isn't too late too apply? It's already the beginning of the year and that's when Universities are full,"

"I know. Which is why this will have to be done well... otherwise she'll have to go to a college or wait for next year. It's actually a shame because she's worked-"

"I don't really care about her babe, I'm sorry," Fiela says cutting him short. "The faster you finish with her, the better for me."

Jungkook doesn't even hear what she says as long as she's okay and not mad at him then he's okay. They go on normally fixing the kids lunch together and move to the confusing topic of sleep. Jungkook tries to understand his daughters but it gets more confusing for him.

"Gemma what's your deepest desire?" Gem asks eating her lunch before Jungkook even puts it in her lunch box.

"8 to 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep," Gemma replies standing up as she leaves the kitchen with Gem following behind.

"Perfect answer," Fiela laughs picking up her bag following the two out.

"That's a lot of sleep don't you think," Jungkook scratches his head. "Are you going now?"

"Yeah. My files–"

He interrupts her with a smile. "I put them already in your bag,"

She lets out a big breath seeing them inside. "Thank you love, I'll see you later,"

"Kiss?" Jungkook pouts and she comes running back planting her lips on him.

______________________

Aufilea's pov

I get in the elevator and head up to the 20th floor with my heart beating extremely fast. After long hours of rehearsing an unintended play the Instructor finally let us go. Acting is easy but it always requires full focus and attention as well as energy.

The elevator doors open and I walk in seeing a person already in the office. Director V makes eye contact with me and hints to the person. Their conversation is over and I slightly bow as the man and I make eye contact when he leaves.

"Good afternoon Director V,"

"Afternoon," he says getting up and walking up the few stairs over to me. "How are you doing?"

"I'm exhausted but well,"

"Awesome, I guess the Instructor is doing a good job," he says clapping his hands. "Don't worry, today is the first of many lessons you will have with me. I'm not a teacher, I'm a mentor. All I do is guide you, correct?"

"Yes," I nod my head.

"We won't be doing much today. I will simply be taking you around the whole building. Giving you a feel of the environment as well as expectations of what the big boss, the Instructor and I require," he smiles. "You can leave your belongings here and we'll start,"

*

"And finally," Director V says walking ahead of me opening another door with an access card. The room is very white and it's a large open area. "The last studio in the building,"

"Marvelous," I look around at all the equipments stacked together at one corner and different shadings of lighting devices along with big brown boxes. The space looks cleaned up and empty as my voice echo's throughout. "I assume this is a reserved Studio," I say as I walk around the spacious space. Compared to the other studios in the building he showed, this one was surprisingly not as big but it still was big.

"Correct," he says stopping right in the middle. "A reserved Studio for me,"

I smile standing next to him.

"I have showed you all the studios of the building with different sceneries and feels but this one, tell me how you feel about it?"

I look at him and around the room. "Surprisingly with all the equipments to one side and just the room being so big and spacious makes my brain get the idea of free movement. Uncontrollable movements. It's like a clean and empty space for you to just make up anything, put in anything, make it come to life. A big room of ideas all coming from the emptiness. It's also peaceful and comforting because there's no one around. I guess this comfort is also kind of uncomfortable because it's empty and lonely..weird actually. I'm used to rooms with people because then you see faces and try to guess what they're feeling or what is going on in their mind, but with no people it's only you and..." When I finally turn to his face I see his brow raised. "I think I jumped the gun but either way I feel what I just said."

"Wow.." is all he says. "You talk a lot," I laugh a little by the face he's giving me. "But that's a really clear and brief description,"

"So why is it reserved for you?" All I've been doing is following him and asking questions. He doesn't look annoyed at all but instead attentive when I speak.

"Because as an actor you need to be comfortable with getting uncomfortable," he says. "And once you become comfortable with your uncomfortable zone you will see there are different sides in you. Different sides, like your example, being lonely but having new ideas,"

I pay attention to what he's saying, absorbing in all the knowledge he's giving to me. He's mentoring style is very elegant and more of me foreshadowing what he does.

"I used to love being around people and never wanted to be alone. Doing day to day routine and being very comfortable. As people surrounded me it was easier to think and feel," he says and turns to me before nudging his head to the white walls. "I later on realised that in order for myself to get out of a routines pattern and feeling one emotion, I needed to be somewhere in the unknown,"

"The unknown?" I question.

"Yes. You see Aufilea, you need to get in touch with your head and jiggle things around asking yourself who are you? In those questions you find your comfort and that's where you should jump out of it. By jumping out you'll find that you can do more than you've ever imagined, probably even better then what you've limited yourself to. It may be terrifying at first but you need to trust the process." he says leading back to the main door. "This is my reserved room. Where I can be alone and not think but do. I record myself just incase I say or do something that I feel needs to be in the film or movie I direct,"

"Director and Writer," I say impressed.

He smiles and opens the door wide for me to walk out. "I started writing first and then I handed my work in to be published. Surprisingly the work I sent in was good and so it was turned into a movie. I directed the movie because I had the vision and the whole act in my head."

"Wow," I say walking side by side with him.

"Did you know that writers are frustrated actors who write out and perform in the auditorium of their skull," he says with a coy smile.

When searching online about the Director nothing about his early life or road to success ever came up. I guess that's why he is so much of a mystery in the production business, with his fantasy eerie yet humble movies with great storylines and morals. And also maybe why I (and the world) can't get enough of him, I just wanna know more. Being with him is like learning about his evolution.

The real Director V behind his mask.

"I do now," I smile.

_____________________
Chapter 7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 331 47
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖓... . . . . . A story of Love, Heartbreak, Death and Revenge
18.8K 672 23
What happens when Lee Y/n gets a suspicion that her new neighbour might be the head of the Italian mafia? and maybe...he is. _-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__...
665K 40.7K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
164K 4.4K 36
very first publication. Started: 29/1/18 Ended: 23/6/18