Jab We Met - 2 - COMPLETED

By Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more! More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sudden Marriage!
Chapter 2 - Arnav sees Khushi!
Chapter 3 - One night!
Chapter 4 - Awesome Khushi!
Chapter 5 - Introducing each other!
Chapter 6 - Her Chocolate Boy!
Chapter 7 - Crying Aashi!
Chapter 8 - Watching movies!
Chapter 9 - A bouquet for Payal!
Chapter 10 - A lunch date!
Chapter 11 - Talks between hearts! Fights between minds!
Chapter 12 - Boys praying!
Chapter 13 - Good news!
Chapter 14 - Dhak Dhak!
Chapter 15 - Arnav admires Khushi!
Chapter 16 - Missing someone!
Chapter 17 - Shopping fun!
Chapter 18 - Golden heart girl!
Chapter 19 - One Khushi isn't enough!
Chapter 20 - Even moon has it's flaws!
Chapter 21 - Mr. Always right!
Chapter 22 - Tujhe yaad na meri aayi
Chapter 23 - Payal's time
Chapter 24 - It's a Yes!!
Chapter 25 - Mumma!!
Chapter 26 - Missing Khushi!
Chapter 27 - Promise me!
Chapter 28 - Realizing feelings for each other!
Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!
Chapter 30 - Engagement day!
Chapter 31 - The past!
Chapter 32 - The love confession!
Chapter 33 - Meera's reaction
Chapter 34 - Poor Aman!
Chapter 35 - Haldi Day!
Chapter 36 - Boys win!
Chapter 37 - Arnav angry on his baby wife!
Chapter 38 - Sangeet!
Chapter 39 - The first kiss!
Chapter 40 - Bachelor's party!
Chapter 41 - The beautiful morning!
Chapter 42 - Shashi gets to know about Khushi?
Chapter 43 - Arnav's kidnapped!
Chapter 44 - Missing him!
Chapter 45 - Arshi meets!
Chapter 46 - Sacrifices!
Chapter 47 - Raizadas reaction!
Chapter 48 - Khushi's decision!
Chapter 49 - Khushi's team!
Chapter 51 - Shashi Kapoor's end!
Chapter 52 - My broken heart!
Chapter 53 - Dinner date!
The End!
Epilogue

Chapter 50 - His lucky charm!

14.7K 687 11
By Angel23_Writes

"Ar..."Aman was about to say his boss name but one glare from Khushi, he changed his words, "ARSHI!"

"What the.." both Arnav and Khushi said at the same time.

"Haan, I choose half of both of you!" Aman pouted, "Now please leave my person in peace!"

"Anyways, I know my wife is using her brain to get my property.." Arnav smirked, as he got in the room and sat on the couch.

Khushi crossed her arms, staring at him with sharp eyes, "Toh?"

"So, it's about MY property you guys are talking about.. I should know everything related to it na!" Arnav shrugged.

"Wrong! It's about proving you wrong.. Mr. Always Wrong!" Khushi argued.

"Mrs. Always Right.. you will not be able to prove me wrong like this!" he said, "You don't know who Shashi is.."

"I know.. you don't need to teach me anything!" Khushi frowned.

"Aman make your bhabhi understand how people are evil, selfish and greedy in this world unlike her, who is an angel from heaven!" Arnav signaled Aman to explain.

Khushi blushed at his comment, even while angry with him.

"Khushi bhabhi it's better listen to ASR.. one more member will only make our group more powerful to face Shashi!" Aman said.

Khushi pouted, then glanced at Arnav, "Here I'm the leader.. NOT YOU!"

"Hmm.." Arnav nodded hiding the smile on his face.

They kept on discussing about the plan, and then divided themselves in group of two to collect information about Shashi.

*****************************************************

At night..

Arnav was thinking how to find a way to expose Shashi and his deeds, how to prove how Shashi deceived him and got his property.

Khushi looked at him, he wasn't sleeping at all. She felt bad, no matter how much she's angry on him for blaming her love for all this that happened. She still knows what he is feeling right now, first he lost his sister because of this Kapoor family and now he lost his property because of them. He has his family and Aashi to look after, he's thinking about their future also. He isn't even eating properly, she can see from his eyes, how much he's trying to behave normally but inside he's broken.

She moved close to him removing the distance between in the bed, and kissed his temple two times, "Don't think too much this late night, sleep because tomorrow we'll have to work hard to get your property.. and unfortunately you're in my group! I don't want you to sleep while I'm doing everything tomorrow!"

Arnav chuckled, "Okay Chipku!"

"Don't call me Chipku, only my husband can call me by that name.." she pouted.

"What the.. Am I not your husband?" he looked at her raising his one eyebrow perfectly.

"Nahin, you're a Rakshas only.. the one who broke my heart, same ASR you were in first days of our marriage with me.. my husband isn't like this!" Khushi said, she looked away hiding her teary eyes from him.

"I'm sorry Khushi.. I know that I wronged you, I shouldn't have spoken in that way with you.. I really repent for saying those words to you.. I promise I will pacify you, but not now.. I want you to remain strong now, to prove me wrong.. I have full faith in you, if you can change me and bring happiness to family, if you could become Aashi's mother.. then I'm damn sure you can defeat Shashi too.. I know you're capable of it.. once you're determined to do something, you'll do it.. and right now, because you're angry with me, you're doing all this.. and you'll succeed in it also." He thought staring at her form.

"What are you thinking too much?" Khushi asked him, she made him lay on the bed forcefully and her upper body was on top of him now, "Close your eyes now!" it was more a warning, "Tomorrow we'll go to mandir before taking our first step.. DM will help us for sure, she'll never let evil win over good.."

Arnav was about to close his eyes when something clicked on his mind, he smirked then cupped her face kissing her all over her face, at last he pecked her lips quickly, "I love you dammit!.."

Khushi looked at him confused, but she confesses that she loved his unexpected move.

"I just found a way to destroy Shashi!" he said with a winning smile.

"What?" she asked.

"You know in past, there's a priest that was very close to Shashi. I noticed him in Sharanya Di's wedding, on my engagement with Meera.. and not only that, Sharanya Di told me that he used to come in all functions, pujas and everything related to Shashi.. Shashi used to believe in everything he said, and followed his advices obediently.. I'm sure he knows what we don't know about Shashi Kapoor.. in fact, now that he got his power back, he will call the same priest.." Arnav said.

"Wow.. Perfect!" Khushi widened her eyes happily, not believing they got such important information that can work in their favor.

"Tomorrow we must leave to find out about this priest.. I can ask Nani his name, don't know if she remembers him or not.. but I do remember his face.." Arnav said.

Khushi nodded, "See how much I used my brain to get this.. if it was not me, you would never think about this.."

Khushi made a face and moved to her side on the bed. Arnav smiled, "Thank you Wifey! Continue to use your brain like this, soon we'll expose Shashi!"

Khushi's mouth turn a perfect "O" shape, "Good night!" she said and closed her eyes.

Arnav moved near her, and kissed her forehead whispering, "Good night my CHIPKU!"

*************************************************

In the morning..

"Nani try to remember his name.. it's really important!" Arnav said.

"Hmm.. I can't remember his name!" Nani said sighing.

"Okay.." he said sadly. Khushi shook her head in disbelief, "Nani do you have Sharanya's Di wedding album?"

Nani nodded, she went to take it on her closet and brought to them.

Khushi opened it and searched for the priest's picture in mandap, "Nani look at him, can't you really remember his name? or something related to him?"

Nani thought for a while, she smiled excitedly, "I got it.. I got his name.. pandit Anand!" Arnav and Khushi smiled, both hugged Nani sideways. Nani caressed both cheeks smiling. Arnav hurriedly grabbed Khushi's hand, dragging her out of the room after saying bye to Nani.

"Nani.. did Chote said sorry to Khushi? She forgave him?" Anjali asked, as she got inside the room staring at Arshi leaving together.

"I don't think so, but these both are very cute. Both are angry with each other, but can't see each other sad. They'll do anything for each other.. Khushi noticed how Chote became sad when I couldn't remember the name of the priest of Sharanya's wedding, she made sure I remember it only for him.." Nani smiled.

Anjali too smile faintly, "You know when I came to know that Shashi defeated Chote and took our house, our company.. I was very worried and scared of what will become of us, but don't know why when I think that we're with Khushi, then everything will be alright.. now I'm not even worried, I know she will find some solution of it.."

"Don't you think she's really an angel that came in our lives?" Nani asked. Anjali nodded, then both giggled at their thought.

Arnav who came back to take his phone, smiled hearing their conversation.

"My wife is really an angel that came to change my life!" he said walking in.

"She's not only yours.. she is of all of us!" Anjali pouted. "In your dreams my dear Di.. Khushi is all mine in all ways, all angles.. all senses!"

"Nani look at him! Selfish person!" Anjali whined. Nani giggled, while Arnav took his phone smirking.

"Bye.." he said. Anjali walked to him, she cupped his face leaving him confused. She kissed his forehead, "Good luck.. I will really pray that you get your rights, and show Shashi hell.. this is what he deserves.. and you already have your lucky charm.."

Arnav nodded, "It's only because of her that I'm doing all this, if it was not for her I would have gone into depression again.. I should thank you that you brought Khushi in my life Di! The day I got married to her, was the best day of my life!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!
4.3K 362 2
peep to know ❤❤
133K 4.5K 22
Peep into know more..... 📖
94.5K 9.9K 27
Peep in to know more!!