Chapter 20 - Even moon has it's flaws!

"Di.." Khushi called her with a nervous smile walking out of the bathroom.

Anjali who was on her phone till now sat on the bed, glanced at Khushi and widened her eyes smiling.

"What happened Di? Don't I look good?" asked Khushi tucking her hair behind her ear.

"You look gorgeous Khushi.. Chote will faint today for sure.." Anjali said chirpily and stood up, side hugging Khushi.

Khushi blushed lowering her eyes, "Di app bhi na!"

Anjali giggled taking Khushi to the dresser to apply make up on her.

Khushi admired herself on the mirror and smiled imagining what would be Arnav's reaction if he sees her first time in sari. This is the Red sari that Aashi choose for her when they went to shopping.

********************************************

Arnav was pacing around the living room staring at his watch waiting impatiently for Khushi and Akash to come down.

"These both look like Bride and Groom! Such a long time to get ready man.." Arnav whined.

Nani and Mami giggled silently.

"Wow.. Khushi bitiya looks like an angel!" Mami said as soon her eyes landed on Khushi coming down.

"My Gudiya will steal hearts today.. She's looking so beautiful.." Nani praised Khushi smiling.

Arnav hearing all this, got more curious to know how Khushi was looking today, he also shifted his eyes to her side. And indeed, all praises were worth to her today, she was looking extremely beautiful in his eyes! Red, his favorite color looks like this sari was just meant and made for her. It wouldn't have fit on anyone with such perfection as it did for her. She left her hair open, and did some curls at the end,only to make him more crazy on her! She looks like an angel who came down from heaven right now.. Uff, he was speechless and breathless now.. He loosened his tie a bit and gulped staring fixedly at her.

Khushi was blushing while descending the stairs, she was observing his every move since his eyes land on her, and it was making her cheeks turn red matching her sari.

"Look at Chote's state.." Anjali whispered in her ear.

Anjali's teasing were making it more difficult for her to control herself. She just wanted to run away and hide herself somewhere where his naughty eyes won't find her glimpse. Her dhak dhak also wasn't helping a bit, it was beating so louder that she feared Anjali would hear it and get suspicious about her feelings for Arnav.

Anjali naughty smirk warned Arnav about his open behavior. He immediately stood straight and composed himself.

Khushi walked towards him, but she was having difficulty to walk properly since she doesn't wear sari often, it's always chudidar or salwar kameez for her.

Arnav noticed her, he started laughing seeing her state.

Anjali, Nani and Mami frowned at him.

"Why do you wear it when you don't even know how to walk with sari?" Arnav asked trying to suppress his smile.

"Don't make fun of me otherwise I will not go with you.." Khushi said crossing her arms and looked away.

"Alright.. I'll try not to.." Arnav smirked.

"Di say to Akash that we are waiting for him in the car.." Arnav said grabbing the car keys from the table and signaled Khushi to come with him.

Anjali nodded smiling, and both left outside.