Chapter 18 - Golden heart girl!

"This girl is working with Arnav bitwa.." Nani said pointing to Payal angrily.

Khushi gulped and nodded smiling.

"And going to be bahu of Raizada family.." Khushi thought.

"Nani you liked her?" Akash asked smiling shyly after he saw Nani pointing at Payal.

Nani gritted her teeth, while Payal was shocked when Akash called that old woman as Nani.

"I hate her!" said Nani frowning.

Akash widened his eyes shocked, and Khushi face palmed.

Arnav looked at them, then at his business partners, "Excuse me.. I will just come back.."

Saying this, he walked near Nani along with Akash who curiously came to know why Nani hates Payal.

Payal gulped nervously, she hit her forehead for creating a wrong impression in front of Akash's Nani.

"What happened Nani? Why are you behaving like this with Payal?" asked Arnav confused.

Nani narrated everything Payal did at hypermarket, and Akash just wanted to faint right now hearing all that. He was sure Nani would say a big No to his marriage with Payal.

Arnav felt sorry for Akash, but got angry that she misbehaved with his Nani. He hates it when someone disrespect any member of his family.

"Come with me Nani.. She will say sorry for this.." Arnav held Nani's hand and walked to their table. Payal already got up, and said nervously, "I'm sorry Nani.. I didn't know you're Akash's Nani.." Arnav was surprised she said sorry without him saying anything.
Nani nodded seriously, "It's ok! And don't call me Nani, I'm not your Nani. Apart from business, take time to learn how to respect elders. My Khushi is here, she will teach you very well!"

Payal looked down embarrassed.

"We will leave!" said Anjali and they left.

Khushi turned to look at Akash, she made a sorry face to which he just shook his head.

"Let's continue!" said Arnav and sat on his chair sighing.

************************************************

Payal's Mansion:

Payal reached in her room, and threw herself on the bed burying her face on the pillow.

"Payal what happened?" her best friend Katy came in.

"It was the worst day of my life! Don't even ask.." said Payal rolling her eyes.

"Share with me! You will feel better.." said Katy joining her in the bed.

Payal sat comfortably on the bed, placing the pillow on her lap, "You know, today I behaved rudely with an old woman, when I went to meet ASR and Akash, I got to know that old woman was none other than Akash's Nani!"

"Oh my God! Then?" Katy asked shocked.

"Then I said sorry to her and she made me hear a lot.." Payal said.

"This shouldn't have happened right? She will definitely hate you now.." said Katy with a pity face.

"She already does Katy and that's not where it ends.. Akash was already ignoring me earlier but today he was angry with me, he didn't talk to me all day in office.. Let alone talk, he didn't met his eyes with mine.. It just pricked my heart, now I'm feeling what he felt when I used to ignore him.." said Payal.

"Why didn't you say you like him earlier Payuu?" Katy hugged her tightly.

"I wanted to test him Katy. I always lived alone, my parents are no more and I learned how to face this world alone, without anyone teaching me what's good or wrong. In such situation, I thought Akash wanted to play with me, so I used to get angry at first but then he was very adamant and I realized he truly loves me.. Now that I want to reciprocate his love, he's going away from me.. I'm scared that I will lose him Katy.." Payal said.