Chapter 13 - Good news!

Arnav reached from office, Khushi noticed him through the living room.

She gaze at him loosening his tie with a tired sigh, while his long steps taking him to his room.

Even tired he looks so handsome, she thought and shut her eyes tightly to stop thinking like that of him. Brushing these dangerous thoughts aside, she got up following him in order to help.

"Chocolate boy how was your day?" she asked, no shouted making her presence felt in his whole room.

Arnav eyed to her, he just nodded his head and engrossed himself in choosing his tee and track pants.

"Are you dumb?" Khushi asked keeping his wallet and handkerchief on the dresser.

"Good!" he replied.

"That's how I like!" she smiled. Arnav rolled his eyes heading to the bathroom, there's no way one can fight with this crazy woman, she does defeat everyone!

********************************************

Everyone were silently having their dinner.

"Nani ji I've got a good news for you.." Khushi smiled.

Arnav widened his eyes and choked on his food.

While everyone were looking at each other with shock and surprised smiles with the thought running in their minds that Khushi is pregnant, but so fast!!!

"Khushi shut up.. And stop lying!" Arnav slapped her hand glaring at her.

"I'm not lying! Why would I lie about something like this? What will I gain by lying?" Khushi asked pouting.

"That means you're p.." Anjali squealed but was stopped by Arnav.

"Di nothing happened between us!" Arnav gritted his teeth.

"Kuch To Hua Hai, Kuch Ho Gaya Hai (Something surely is happening, Something has happened)" Khushi sang smilingly.

"What the.." Arnav widened his eyes.

"Arnav bitwa how can you lie something like this to your family?! When Khushi is herself saying it.. No one knows better than a woman!" Mami said.

Nani nodded glancing angrily at Arnav.

"I'm telling you Mami we never got so close!" Arnav said frustrated.

"We sleep in the same room everyday, how much close you want than this? In fact, not only in room, it happened in office also!" Khushi replied frowning at Arnav.

Everyone gasped now at Khushi's boldness.

"Do you even know what you're speaking now?!" Arnav glared at her.

"I know but do you know what I'm talking about? You didn't even let me say the good news.." Khushi said.

"What's there to say? We all know it Khushi.." Akash said.

"Haan, wah Khushi you're super duper awesome! Along with Akash ki baat you fixed yours too in AR.." NK said with wide eyes.

Now Khushi didn't understand what he said.

"Khushi ji I'm very happy.. Really my Chote ki Chote is coming soon!!" Anjali smiled pinching Arnav's cheek.

"Ek minute.. Keep quiet everyone!!" Arnav said glancing at Khushi's confused face now.

"Tell me what's the good news you were talking about?!" Arnav asked to Khushi.

"But.." his family was about to start protesting, but one glare from him and everyone keep silent.