Chapter 47 - Raizadas reaction!

RM:

"Chote.." Anjali exclaimed, she smiled in relief seeing her brother, who looked lost. He just walked like a body without life, he seemed broken.

Anjali rushed to hug him, "Thanks to Khushi, she saved you!" she whispered.

"But.. Chote dekho na.. this Shashi is here.. and blabbering nonsense.." Anjali frowned and pointed to Shashi who was sitting on the couch, with victory and arrogant look.

"Haan bhai.. just call the police and send this mad man to jail.." Akash said angrily glaring at Shashi and his family.

"They're saying this house belong to them.. they're asking us to leave from here.." Mami came to Arnav complaining.

Khushi covered her mouth with her palms crying.

"Ohho.. Arnav you didn't inform them till yet!" Shashi got up, and walked to them, "Arnav transferred all his property in my name! That's why you all have to leave from here, because this mansion belongs to me now..."

"WHAT??" everyone were shocked.

"Chote this isn't true na.. he's lying hain na?" Anjali looked at Arnav, she rubbed his shoulder-trying to make him react, who was still standing in same position.

"Chote what's happening here?" Nani asked worriedly.

"Khushi at least you say something then.." Shyam said. Khushi looked at them, "Woh..it's true.."

Nani fainted hearing this, everyone rushed to her. Arnav lifted her and made her lay on the couch, patting her cheeks, "Nani.. Nani.. open your eyes.. Akash bring water here quickly.."

Khushi just came running with a glass of water, Arnav took from her hand and sprinkled on Nani's face, "Nani.."

Nani opened her eyes slowly, still weak.

Arnav looked at her with moist eyes, "I'm sorry.. I had no other choice.."

"Why did you do this Chote? You let this man, this disgusting family responsible for Sharanya's death win? How could you?" Nani asked.

"It was either property or Khushi's life Nani.. I didn't want to lose Khushi just like Sharanya Di.. I know the pain to lose someone who meant my life, I didn't want to feel it again.." he said crying.

Nani wiped his tears, "You did the right thing Chote.."

Khushi looked at Nani astonished, she thought like Arnav all of them would blame her but nothing of that sort happened.

"Can you guys continue this emotional drama out of here? I need to rest in my new home sweet home!" Shashi rolled his eyes boringly.

His men came downstairs and threw everyone's bags on the floor.

Anjali and Shyam picked their bags, followed by Payash and then Mami and Mama. All of them looked upset, as they left their home. They still couldn't believe how this happened, but all they know is that if it was to choose between Khushi and this property, then they are happy Arnav choose his wife.

Arnav was the last to leave with Khushi and Aashi, who was sleeping peacefully on Khushi's arms.

Arnav picked their bags with the help of HP.

"Arnav.." Meera called him. He turned to her, and Khushi stopped walking. She also looked at them.

"I'm not that bad.." she said, and walked near him, "I know you must be thinking, where will you go now with your family.. and about Aashi's future and all.. you have to start everything over again.."

"But I can give you one simple option.. your family and Aashi's future can be saved! Only if you want to.." she smirked.

"You better listen to her.." Shashi said, "I would let you suffer on roads, but she has a big heart that she thought about you, even though you betrayed her for this girl.."

Khushi frowned at him.

"Marry me Arnav.." Meera said, "I promise you, neither you or your family will leave this place and you'll continue to work in AR with Papa.. everything will be perfect, think about your family, Akash and NK are jobless right now, how will Akash take care of his wife needs now? NK will also get married one day? How will you do his wedding arrangements? How will you buy Nani's medicines? And Aashi? She has lot of demands na, soon she will start her school also? How are you going to take responsibility of everything?.. just leave this Khushi and come to me, I promise our, your family and Aashi's life will be perfect!"

Arnav looked at her thinking for a while. "My husband will never leave me.. I have full faith on my love.." she whispered to herself, clutching her mangalsutra.

Arnav walked to the mandir, leaving everyone in the hall confused about what is he going to do now.

He returned with the box of vermillion, leaving Meera smiling brightly. He was walking towards her only, "Finally I got you Arnav.. you're mine, only mine!"

Arnav passed through her, and went to Khushi. Meera frowned and turned back to them.

Arnav applied sindoor on her maang, Khushi closed her eyes while tears slip from her eyes. She knew it, he won't leave her for Meera.

"Hope you got your answer Meera Kapoor.. Only she's my wife, you can force me to transfer my property to your name, but will never be able to force me to transfer her rights to you.. Her rights are hers, Arnav Singh Raizada only belongs to her, I will never be yours Meera.. try everything in your hands, because we were destined to be one by DM, no one will be able to separate us..your dirty games won't work with our pure love.." he said, and held Khushi's hand.