Chapter 52 - My broken heart!

At night..

RM..

Khushi sat on the poolside, staring at the dark sky with moist eyes, it wasn't easy for her to know about her father's truth, to face him after so many years, to question him why did he left her and then get to know that he doesn't even repent for that, to destroy her own father. Which daughter wants that? But he deserved it, he really deserved it!

Suddenly she felt a soft and chubby cheeks rubbing one her neck, she wiped her tears quickly and turned back only to find her daughter hugging her from behind.

"Aashi.." Khushi smiled, and brought Aashi to her lap, "What are you doing?"

"I came hele to complaint!" Aashi pouted, "Mumma you said Papa changey Aashi loom (room) ..
nothing changey.."

"Aww.. Papa lied to Aashi!" Khushi widened her eyes making Aashi giggles.

"What the.. Khushi you lied to her, not me!" Arnav shrugged, standing behind them.

Khushi glared at him, "What did you want me to say to her? Would she understand what's going on?"

"But you could have told something else.. what time I would have to decorate her room again!" he said.

Khushi glared more at him, Arnav gulped understanding her look, she's already angry with him and now things will get worse if he doesn't keep his words back.

He sat with them, and patted Aashi's cheek smiling, "Papa will changey your room soon okay.."

"Lieeeeeee.." Aashi screamed, "Papa.. NO NO always.. Mumma only bought Aashi's doll that day.. Papa always denying!" she crossed her arms angrily.

Khushi cupped her face, "My doll he will do it for you.. don't worry, he's a Laad governor but good at heart.. and if Papa doesn't changey Aashi's room then we'll beat him with pillows, hain na?"

Arnav smiled faintly, while Aashi nodded happily and hugged Khushi tightly.

"Papa Mumma I lovey lovey you both!" she screamed happily trying to hug both at the same time, but her small arms didn't help. Arnav moved near to help her, he wrapped his arm around her waist and another arm around Khushi. Khushi looked away only hugging Aashi.

******************************************************************

After making Aashi sleep, she returned to their room and glared at her husband, "Arnav this is my side.. I only sleep in this side of bed.."

"But tonight I want this side only!" he smirked, "I'm not getting sleep at my side.."

"Aww..what about me?" she widened her eyes.

"When did I deny you? You can sleep here.. on top of me, hugging me or we can sleep very close to each other, I promise I won't let you fall off the bed, will hold you very tightly!" he smirked mischievously.

"Shut up!" she shut her eyes irritated, "And you know why you can't sleep by your side, becauseyou have done many bad deeds, and now want to sleep by the angel's side to pass my good deeds to you!"

"WHAT THE.." Arnav laughed, "From where do you think all this Khushi?!" he laughed more making Khushi take her pillow and started beating him.

Arnav held her hand stopping her, both looked at each other.

Rabba vee .. Rabba vee..

"The only reason I'm sleeping here is to pacify my wife!" he whispered huskily. Khushi pushed him slightly, "Your wife isn't going to forgive you so easily! You must know that your words broke my heart.."

"I know that I hurt you Khushi.." he said genuinely.

"Try to heal my broken heart then.." she whispered, and took one pillow walking to the recliner.

"Khushi.. are you going to sleep on recliner?" he asked in disbelief.

"Why not? When you were angry with me in first days of our marriage, didn't you sleep here only?"

"Come here Khushi.. Look, I'm leaving your side.." he said moving to his side of the bed.

"I don't want.." Khushi said looking away.

Arnav walked to her, he lifted her and Khushi struggled on his hold, "Leave me Arnav.. I said I don't want to sleep there.."

"You have to sleep with me! We need to plan our second baby Khushi!" he smirked teasingly.

Khushi smacked his shoulder hiding her blushing face, "Shameless! I'm angry with you and you're talking like this.."

"I will pacify you my Princess.." he whispered and made her lay on the bed.

"It's not so easy to pacify me!" she said looking into his eyes.

"And I'm not one of those who give up so easily.." he replied and pecked her lips.

Khushi slapped him playfully on his arm, "Laad governor.."