Jab We Met - 2 - COMPLETED

By Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more! More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sudden Marriage!
Chapter 2 - Arnav sees Khushi!
Chapter 3 - One night!
Chapter 4 - Awesome Khushi!
Chapter 5 - Introducing each other!
Chapter 6 - Her Chocolate Boy!
Chapter 7 - Crying Aashi!
Chapter 8 - Watching movies!
Chapter 9 - A bouquet for Payal!
Chapter 10 - A lunch date!
Chapter 11 - Talks between hearts! Fights between minds!
Chapter 12 - Boys praying!
Chapter 13 - Good news!
Chapter 14 - Dhak Dhak!
Chapter 15 - Arnav admires Khushi!
Chapter 16 - Missing someone!
Chapter 17 - Shopping fun!
Chapter 18 - Golden heart girl!
Chapter 19 - One Khushi isn't enough!
Chapter 20 - Even moon has it's flaws!
Chapter 21 - Mr. Always right!
Chapter 22 - Tujhe yaad na meri aayi
Chapter 23 - Payal's time
Chapter 24 - It's a Yes!!
Chapter 25 - Mumma!!
Chapter 26 - Missing Khushi!
Chapter 27 - Promise me!
Chapter 28 - Realizing feelings for each other!
Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!
Chapter 30 - Engagement day!
Chapter 31 - The past!
Chapter 32 - The love confession!
Chapter 33 - Meera's reaction
Chapter 34 - Poor Aman!
Chapter 35 - Haldi Day!
Chapter 36 - Boys win!
Chapter 37 - Arnav angry on his baby wife!
Chapter 38 - Sangeet!
Chapter 39 - The first kiss!
Chapter 40 - Bachelor's party!
Chapter 41 - The beautiful morning!
Chapter 42 - Shashi gets to know about Khushi?
Chapter 43 - Arnav's kidnapped!
Chapter 44 - Missing him!
Chapter 46 - Sacrifices!
Chapter 47 - Raizadas reaction!
Chapter 48 - Khushi's decision!
Chapter 49 - Khushi's team!
Chapter 50 - His lucky charm!
Chapter 51 - Shashi Kapoor's end!
Chapter 52 - My broken heart!
Chapter 53 - Dinner date!
The End!
Epilogue

Chapter 45 - Arshi meets!

11.5K 622 9
By Angel23_Writes

As the boys were about to leave to the police station, the sound of phone ringing took their attention.

It was Khushi's phone.

Khushi looked at him hoping to be Arnav, but her face fell seeing it's an unknown number.

"Unknown number.. must be connected with Arnav.." she thought and quickly picked it up.

"Hello.." she said waiting for the other person, to reply.

"Hi dear.." Shashi smirked, "How are you?" he asked.

Khushi felt she heard this voice somewhere, she brushed off the thoughts, asking him: Who are you?

"Hmm direct to the point.. not bad, I like it.. actually this is Shashi Kapoor.. I'm sure you've heard my name, didn't you?" he asked.

Khushi widened her eyes in shock, "Tum? Arnav kahan hai.. (Where is Arnav?) I'm sure you kidnapped him with your daughter.. didn't you? Bolo, Arnav is with you na?.. Let my husband go, did you listen? Consequences won't be good if you don't leave him.."

"Ohho.. you talk a lot.. yes, I kidnapped your husband.." Shashi said, "And I won't leave him until I get what I want.."

"What do you want?" Khushi cried.

"MY PROPERTY AND HIS PROPERTY!" Shashi laughed out loudly.

"You will never get that.. you're such a disgusting person, have some shame.. no wonder, your children went on you.. they're also cruel and disgusting person.." Khushi frowned.

Shashi gritted his teeth thinking, "That pandit was right, Khushi could never be my daughter!"

"I don't have time to listen to your nonsense, and if I don't get what I want then don't think your dear husband will escape from here, I will kill him!" Shashi said angrily, "I WILL KILL ARNAV.."

"Nahin.." Khushi shouted crying, "Please don't do anything to him, please!"

While the family kept staring at her worriedly.

Shashi smirked, "That's how I like it, keep your voice down with me girl.. so I will message you the address, and you have to come here without any of your family members or police.. I'm warning you Khushi, if you call the police or anyone, I will shoot Arnav right in front of your eyes and you know now I don't have nothing to lose..so don't try to act smart with me, because I'm an old player and I know every trick you will think of using, so let me just say one wrong move from your side and Arnav loses his life! If you really Love him, then don't play with his Life!"

Khushi gulped hearing it, Akash snatched the phone from her and shouted to Shashi but he had cut the call, leaving Akash frustated.

"What did you he say bhabhi?" asked Akash.

"Woh.. he told me to go to some place, he will text me the address and I should not go with any of you or inform the police about it.. otherwise.. he will..he..will kill Arnav.." Khushi stammered numb, while tears slip from her eyes.

Everyone gasped.

"We should inform police, we can't take any risk now..what if he harms you both?" said NK.

"Nahin, we will not inform the police.. Arnav's life is in danger, I don't trust his Shashi at all,he is capable of anything.. he may harm my Arnav.. I don't want anything to happen to him.." Khushi cried badly.

"But we can't let you go that place alone bhabhi, try to understand.. ASR made me promise that I will protect you and Aashi no matter what happens, I can't break my promise by letting you go to Shashi.." said Aman.

"Haan Gudiya, already Arnav beta is with that man, now you also.. I can't handle it, let's inform the police and they will find Arnav for us.." Nani cried.

"Aman, Nani please don't think about me.. we need to save Arnav, if we inform police and Shashi gets to know that then he will kill Arnav.. and I won't handle it, I will die without my Arnav, he's my life.. I don't want anything to happen to him.." Khushi said.

"But sending you there is also dangerous, we don't have any guaranty that you both will return safe.. what does he want from you?" said Mama.

"But at least I will see Arnav, and if there's a way I will save him.. please let me go, Nani, Mami, Mama, Di please.." she joined her hand crying and pleading the family.

Everyone was still unsure about this, specially Aman who had promised Arnav that he would keep Khushi and Aashi away from Shashi, now the situation was that he was confused whether to keep his word or let Khushi go.

At the end, Khushi managed to convince them and they granted her permission to go ahead and save Arnav.

***************************************************

She reached in an old building, looking around she tried to stop someone, that's when someone patted her shoulder from behind, Khushi gasped shocked and turned to the person, "Are you Khushi?" asked a man hiding his face with a scarf. Khushi nodded.

"Is there anyone with you?" he asked.

Khushi nodded sideways, "There's no one with me.. where's my husband?"

"Let's go upstairs.." he said and snatched the phone and purse from her. Khushi gulped scared, then followed him upstairs.

*********************************************

"Why are you smiling so much?" Arnav frowned staring at Meera, who was smiling dreamily.

"You will soon know my Love.." she said and cupped his face, pecking his lips forcefully. Arnav spit out, "Khushi's kiss taste better than this!"

Meera glared at him, "You will pay very soon for this Love!"

"Arnav.." Khushi shouted smiling with moist eyes, she ran to him. Arnav was shocked to see her, Khushi cupped his face smiling, she kissed him all over his face: My chocolate.. I missed you so much.. I was so scared something bad happened to you.. tum theek ho?"

"Khushi what are you doing here?" Arnav asked serious.

"I came to save you Arnav from these people.." she said and wanted to untie him, but two men pulled her back harshly, they held her.

"Leave her dammit.." Arnav shouted to him angrily. Khushi struggled in their hold.

Meera smirked, she walked to Khushi: You're so dumb, you really thought I called you here so that you could save Arnav!

Meera signaled the men to tie Khushi also, they dragged her to a chair and tied her. Arnav looked at them ill-treating his wife, helplessly. Khushi was hissing in pain while being tied harshly, and he could nothing about it. His eyes moistened.

Meera left with her men, leaving Arshi alone in that old building.

"Khushi what happened? Why they brought you here?" he asked. Khushi narrated everything to him, Arnav clenched his jaws.

"WHY DAMMIT?" he shouted, "Why did you came here without informing anyone? Are you mad Khushi? Why didn't you use your brains? He was just trying to scare you by saying he would kill me dammit.. he would never kill me because I'm the only who can transfer the property to his name, he would never harm me Khushi until he gets the property, he's not going to stop.. why didn't you listen to Aman Khushi? You thought you would save me alone? I would find a way myself.. DAMN..DAMN.." he shut his eyes frustrated.

"I didn't want anything bad to happen to you, I was scared for your life.. I didn't think about this.. I wasn't in state to think what I should do or not.. my heart and mind was on you and your safety.. I'm sorry.." she said sobbing.

Arnav breathed in and out, he looked at her again, "It's okay Jaan.. don't cry.. I know you were worried about me.."

"Now I have to think a way we both escape from here before they come back.." he said.

**************************************************

"Aashi don't be stubborn baccha.. please eat something.." said Anjali going behind Aashi. Aashi hide behind the sofa crying, "Nahin.. Aashi want Mumma and Papa.. Aashi only eat with Mumma Papa.. whele my Mumma Papa ale?? Bua call them.."

Anjali's eyes turned moist, she left Aashi's plate on the table and sat with a thud bursting in tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 362 2
peep to know ❤❤
94.5K 9.9K 27
Peep in to know more!!
317K 9.4K 32
hate and love
839K 41.7K 66
Peep in to know more!