๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š๐’, ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ ฮจ do...

By limejachary

where a cupid game changes the relationships of a group of teenagers in high school. or where cupid makes co... More

thanks, cupid
cast
uno
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintisรฉis
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno

dos

3.9K 211 233
By limejachary

daniel couldn't believe what he was seeing.

he couldn't have more bad luck. daniel thought that by not being a prominent or important person, not being a party person or someone who stands out too much for his qualifications, he wouldn't be noticed by cupid but he was wrong.

in his junior year of high school daniel had to play the cupid game.
that fucking stupid game.

and not with corbyn besson one of the most assholes of this institute according to daniel.

corbyn was self-centered, a bad influence, a bully, the worst of the worst and one of the cruelest people in the institute.

daniel wondered if perhaps his family could love him the way he was.

the blue-eyed boy put the letter back in his backpack and raised his head to see that no one had seen him. and everything seemed to be normal, nobody was paying attention to him nor even zach and margo that they were discussing in the distance the problems of the chicken wings of the cafeteria.

daniel thought about going back to the table as if nothing was happening, but he couldn't do that.
no one could refuse the cupid game.
as he walked back to his table with the coins still in one hand and his dignity almost gone he saw a group going in the same direction. a group that he knew perfectly, led by eben franckewitz and at his side was walking corbyn calmly, as if nothing could affect him in any way.

jack and abigil were behind them, whispering things in their ears. abigail rested a hand on the shoulder of jack to get closer to him and at that moment daniel was able to hear what the brunette girl was asking him.

" they aren't going to hurt her, right?" asked the girl feeling worried.

abigail, despite going with the trio calabera, that's what daniel called them, she wasn't bad.
she was just kinda blind. she had always been friends with them, but she had never been able to see how the boys had ended up being the biggest assholes in the institute. for her they were just her friends.

"of course not, abby." lied the curly-haired boy.

they weren't going to hit her, it wasn't going to be physical damage, jack was right about that.
but there was a way to hurt without physical contact.
a way you left that person in the shit and they knew it.

"how is my favorite alien?" asked eben approaching the table where daniel had been before and now zach was trying to steal a chicken wing from margo's dish.

at that moment daniel realized what they were going to do. he came with a decisive step to his table just to protect his friend but before he could reach an arm stopped him.

it had been a strong blow, the attacker had stretched his arm to prevent daniel from approach the table and had hit him in the stomach causing daniel to feel a little dizzy and sore.

"be quiet, boy." said corbyn besson as if he were eben's bodyguard.

corbyn believed that everyone feared him enough to not to dare to contradict him. the problem was that in many cases that was true and daniel used to fear him.

daniel stared at those green eyes that looked like an angel but that actually belonged to a demon. to one of the worst demons.

what have i done to cupid so he has to torture me like this? daniel asked himself.

daniel watched as margo lowered her head. he knew his friend, she was a coward, she would never dare to face eben or anyone, no matter how much they attacked her.
margo was too afraid and forcing her to face him would only make it worst.

"but you better don't think you're my favorite because i like you, it's just because you're the only alien i know." eben spoke again laughing and the fools in the cafeteria who swallowed that bad boy attitude and that was the only way to be popular, they laughed with him.

daniel wanted to pick up a baseball bat and hit everyone who laughed.

"it's enough." zach intervened with an aggressive tone rising from the table and grabbing eben by the arm to force him away from margo.

"it's okay, zach. i'm fine," margo said trying to make the whole fight end. she didn't like fights at all.

"you've already heard her. she said it's okay," said eben to zach.

abbigail pulled away from jack and stared at him in anger "you're an idiot, avery. you said you were not going to hurt her."

"i haven't done anything." sighed jack trying to make her best friend not get mad at him.

abby was everything to him.

corbyn on the other hand followed with a hand in front of daniel to prevent him from moving. the blond snorted and leaned his body against the blue eyed boy. "this is sooo boring."

daniel rolled his eyes at his comment. doing bullying to innocent people wasn't boring, it was cruel.

the blue-eyed boy moved away without warning and made corbyn, who was leaning on him, fall to the ground before trying to regain balance.

corbyn fell to the ground with a thud. everyone in the cafeteria turned to see what was happening, margo was no longer the center of attention and daniel gave a small laugh.

it was impossible for cupid to get away with his game. daniel could never make corbyn want him even a little.

corbyn got up quickly shutting up some laughter that had begun to sound in the dining room. he approached daniel and took him by the collar of his shirt, catching him off guard.

"what are you laughing at, freak?" asked corbyn aggressively.

daniel coughed at the grip. the blond was hurting him. it was so much damage that daniel's blue eyes became clearer in the face of the tears that were beginning to show through them.

daniel denied with the head at his impossibility to speak since the grip of corbyn that almost was on the verge of getting up of the ground.

corbyn released him with a push and daniel was finally able to take a breath.

it's impossible. i'll never be interested in corbyn asshole besson, daniel thought.

ΩΩΩ

corbyn came out pissed off because of what happened in the cafeteria.

"you should leave that girl alone. i don't know why it bothers you so much that she has freckles." abby said when she was already far away from the group of high school students.

they were sitting on the grass under the bleachers of the football field. jack had got abbigail to forgive him by saying something like 'i didn't know what was going to happen'. but that was clearly a lie.

"don't look at me." corbyn said lighting another cigarette. he had three that morning. he used to light one to calm down and lately he needed to calm down very often. "that girl can't care less to me."

jack just shook his head and then laid it on abby's shoulder. from that position he could see the envelope that protruded from the brunette girl backpack. he recognized that envelope perfectly.

it was a cupid letter.

the three glances were fixed at the same time on eben who was looking at the messages of jonah that told him he was late for training.

"why are you looking at me?" he finally asked , after realizing that everyone was looking at him expectantly.

"why do you focus so much on that freckled girl?" corbyn asked raising an eyebrow.

"margo?" asked eben. "i'm not focused on her, she's just an easy target."

corbyn laughed involuntarily. "yes, an easy target and that's why you know her name."

"it's not that hard to learn the names of the high school students... the fact that you have a shitty memory is not my fault," said the older one with an aggressive tone. "also, i don't care what you all say. i to go to have to go to the football training."

eben picked up his big backpack where he kept his football clothes. he was the captain of the school football team and that only made him think he was even more important.

he opened it to verify that he had brought his sneakers and then he saw a white envelope with two little red hearts in the corner.

"no," eben yelled, grabbing the envelope, crushing it between his desks and throwing it with contempt. "no, nobody's gonna mention it. this hasn't happened, forget you've seen that damn envelope." he said threatening to his friends.

corbyn laughed and bent down to take it. "what do i have to forget? this cupid letter?" corbyn asked, looking innocent. but there was nothing innocent in the blonde boy.

"drop it, besson. don't even think about opening it." eben said gritting his teeth causing his jaw to tighten.

meanwhile, jack and abby are still sitting watching the situation trying to hold the laughter. jack was still resting his head on the bruentte's shoulder and his hand had begun to caress her leg. it wasn't something strange to them. they were always glued to each other flirting without ever reaching the conclusion that they should start dating.

also everyone liked it when corbyn didn't follow eben's orders because the last one always stress a lot.

corbyn opened the envelope, ignored the cries of his friend and began to read the letter. "dear eben franckewitz," the blond began saying causing eben to throw one of his sneakers to make him shut up.

luckily corbyn managed to dodge it and then continued reading. "the game has begun, this year you have been one of the chosen ones to participate.

you will have to follow my advice or cupid will not be benevolent.

cupid will send you more letters with the test you must pass. but for one you only have to do one thing. "

jack laughed, standing up again and putting his arm around abbigail's back. "aww look at this. what a cutie pie is cupid. it sends you what you have to do step by step so that you can't ruin everything."

jack couldn't be happier. eben was facing one of  worst nightmares, at least that's what he called the cupid game the other day.

"but for now you have to think about how to conquer..." corbyn couldn't keep reading because he began to laugh without stopping. it must have been funny who had been chosen for him.

but more than funny was something similar to karma.

"margo bayins."

eben was paralyzed. no that fucking girl.

"kisses," corbyn started talking again, and then he put his lips together and gave air kissed to eben. "cupid"

"you better treat her well this time." abbigail said also with a smile on her face.

"shut all your fucking mouths up." said eben feeling pissed.

===

word count: 1884

i know that there wasn't much dorbyn yet but there will be soon. it is just to put  you in context with all the stories.

also there is one letter left. who do you think will have it? who do you think the couple will be?

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 382 20
โ›โ› being numb is being deprived of feeling or responsiveness. โœโœ โžต a book where clarke is trying to solve a complicated case without losing her mind...
26.6K 1.1K 53
-Number 8 on vikklan- -Number 4 on wroetofreezy- Teachers always tell you not to write on your arm. Ink poison and skin problems can happen because...
3.9K 283 23
'Stars, hide your fires; let not light see my black and deep desires.' Remus Lupin, scarred and isolated, finds himself blinded by the light that is...