Don't Leave Me, Babe

Av jadedinsomniac

Led Zeppelin fan fiction. A story of how a girl learned to love again. Mer

I
Lord, You Can Take Me Now
Dozing and Confusing
The Rain Song
Pillows Have Been Known to Kill People
Lets Get Drunk!
I Can't Quit You, Baby
Just Get off My Back
How I Loved You
Friends
Livin', Lovin' Maid
Fool in The Rain
Thank You
Reassurances
Going to California
Bliss
Who? Exactly.
Hey, Hey, What Can I Do?
I Love You So Much, It Hurts
Without You, Life's a Drag
Happy Thanksgiving... I Guess
Heaven is on the Other Side of Hell
Oh, Baby, I Love Ya
All of My Love ~Epilogue
Author's note :3

Summary

1.3K 21 1
Av jadedinsomniac

My dad is a music critic for Rolling Stone, working alongside Ralph J. Gleason, and he takes me to many concerts for his job. I have seen The Beatles, The Who, the Doors, you name the band, I have probably seen them.

My life isnt just concerts and celebrites, but it also a little sad. I graduated high school three years ago, but I am not allowed to leave home. My dad is very strict, and won't let me go until I turn 26. I don't have any friends because I am quite the introvert, but I have music. And my other hobby, photography.

I photograph the bands I see and develop the photos for myself. I have hundreds of pictures, many cover my walls.

While at a Led Zeppelin show, I spend two hours taking pictures of my favorite band, and I catch the eye of Jimmy Page, and my life takes a new turn.

This is a Zeppelin fanfic c: I have been taking breaks from my Green Day fanfics, because I have had serious writers block on the plots to those stories. I decided to try writing other bands for awhile. Updates will probably be slow oops.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

10.2K 518 31
This is Day and Itt fan fiction . This story is sub plot of when Day lost his memory and found out the CD to his horror.
4.7K 90 75
I don't know what to write but yeah, just read.. it's about Myungsoo/L and JR are falling in love. Myungsoo/L is falling in love with his own bestfri...
13.4K 540 30
I tried making my way through the complex hallway. There were so many twists and turns, I began to panic. All of a sudden, I spotted a white door at...
3.2K 164 31
The story is about Minji unexpectedly falls in love with her cousin's girlfriend(Hanni)