Jab We Met - 2 - COMPLETED

By Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more! More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sudden Marriage!
Chapter 2 - Arnav sees Khushi!
Chapter 3 - One night!
Chapter 4 - Awesome Khushi!
Chapter 5 - Introducing each other!
Chapter 6 - Her Chocolate Boy!
Chapter 7 - Crying Aashi!
Chapter 8 - Watching movies!
Chapter 9 - A bouquet for Payal!
Chapter 10 - A lunch date!
Chapter 11 - Talks between hearts! Fights between minds!
Chapter 12 - Boys praying!
Chapter 13 - Good news!
Chapter 14 - Dhak Dhak!
Chapter 15 - Arnav admires Khushi!
Chapter 16 - Missing someone!
Chapter 17 - Shopping fun!
Chapter 18 - Golden heart girl!
Chapter 19 - One Khushi isn't enough!
Chapter 20 - Even moon has it's flaws!
Chapter 21 - Mr. Always right!
Chapter 22 - Tujhe yaad na meri aayi
Chapter 23 - Payal's time
Chapter 24 - It's a Yes!!
Chapter 25 - Mumma!!
Chapter 26 - Missing Khushi!
Chapter 27 - Promise me!
Chapter 28 - Realizing feelings for each other!
Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!
Chapter 30 - Engagement day!
Chapter 31 - The past!
Chapter 32 - The love confession!
Chapter 33 - Meera's reaction
Chapter 34 - Poor Aman!
Chapter 35 - Haldi Day!
Chapter 36 - Boys win!
Chapter 37 - Arnav angry on his baby wife!
Chapter 38 - Sangeet!
Chapter 40 - Bachelor's party!
Chapter 41 - The beautiful morning!
Chapter 42 - Shashi gets to know about Khushi?
Chapter 43 - Arnav's kidnapped!
Chapter 44 - Missing him!
Chapter 45 - Arshi meets!
Chapter 46 - Sacrifices!
Chapter 47 - Raizadas reaction!
Chapter 48 - Khushi's decision!
Chapter 49 - Khushi's team!
Chapter 50 - His lucky charm!
Chapter 51 - Shashi Kapoor's end!
Chapter 52 - My broken heart!
Chapter 53 - Dinner date!
The End!
Epilogue

Chapter 39 - The first kiss!

16.7K 714 20
By Angel23_Writes

"Arnav what are you doing?" Khushi asked trying to free herself from his hold, Arnav smirked as pulled her near him, hiding on a pillar.

"I sang for you!" he said, "Don't I deserve something?"

Khushi smiled, "What do you want?"

"You know.." he said huskily making her remember she promised something to him.

"Then take it!" she said trying to act strong, but deep inside she was very nervous and shy to share her first kiss with her husband.

"Really?" Arnav's eyes twinkled in happiness. Khushi nodded her head blushing.

He kissed her neck softly making Khushi shiver. Arnav held her hand slowly, as he kissed the corner of her lips gently.

Khushi closed her eyes, her dhak dhak increased and she was feeling goosebumps just by being touched by him.

Arnav caught her lips, they shared a long and passionate kiss. Their first kiss!

Meera watched this with tears slipping from her eyes, her body was trembling and she was feeling such an anger on Khushi right now, that she wanted to kill her right now.

"Arnav loves me.. Arnav loves me.." chanting this, she controlled herself and rushed to the guest room.

Hearing the family's giggles, Khushi quickly pushed Arnav making him utter his favorite "What the.."

Khushi adjusted her hair, and went from there running, with a shy smile adorning her face. While Arnav smiled watching her run, he touched his lips.

"I love you so much Khushi!" he murmured and went behind her.

*********************************************

"Oh I am so tired today.." said Nani wiping the sweat beads forming on her face.

"I told you to rest Nani. Why don't you listen to me? What was the need to dance like a crazy?" asked Arnav, accompanying her to her room.

"Aww.. How mean! It's Akash beta wedding, and I've to dance be it terribly or not.. I even done a breakdance.." said Nani giggling.

Arnav shook his head, Nani noticed Khushi's lipstick on his lips. She smiled teasingly, "You want everyone to know what you did with your wife?"

She asked glancing at his lips, Arnav wiped his lips confused, he looked at his fingers and widened his eyes. Then looked at Arnav embarrassedly, "Nani you're too much!"

Nani laughed out loudly. They both walked to her room, but stopped abruptly hearing Meera sobbing.

Arnav and Nani peeked through her room, and saw everything messed up. She was lying on the floor crying bitterly.

Arnav wanted to walk in, but Nani held his hand stopping him from going. She signaled him to wait.

"How could you kiss that woman Arnav?.. You're just Mine.. I love you so much, how could you marry Khushi?.. Who is she by the way? An ugly stupid and not funny middle class girl.. I'm ten times better than her.. I'm more beautiful, I'm rich and only I look better with you.. Everyone in college said the same.." Meera said crying.

Arnav clenched his fist hearing this, which means she didn't change. She's still with her obsession on him, and even talking bad about Khushi.

Nani frowned hearing this, she looked at Arnav: You see how she is not trustworthy.. Throw her out of here Chote. I don't want her to harm my Gudiya, this girl didn't change, she still loves you and want to destroy your marriage..

"Don't know why I even tried to trust her.." Arnav said with a dangerous glare at Meera.

"I need to do something to make Arnav mine once and for all.." said Meera, she stood up determined.

"I will kill Khushi.." she said wiping her tears while smiling.

Arnav and Nani widened their eyes shocked.

"No, I can't kill her otherwise Arnav will be angry with me.. He will never forgive me.." she said, "I need to plan something else.."

"Haan.. I will become pregnant of his child.." she said smiling in glee.

But her happiness didn't last for long, as she received a tight slap by Arnav.

Arnav looked at her burning in anger, for thinking to kill his wife and for even dreaming she would be the mother of his child.

Meera touched her cheek with wide eyes, shocked and numb.

"Arnav.." she whispered his name.

"Don't even take my name Meera! You've lost that right.." he shouted, "How dare you? How dare you think such disgusting things?"

"Arnav it's not what you're thinking.." she tried to explain, but herself didn't know what she would say when he caught her red handed.

"You're same like your father.. I don't know what got in my mind to even trust in your words.." he said as he pulled her harshly by her arms. Meera hissed in pain, "Arnav please listen to me.."

"Whoever will try to harm my Wife, I will burn them.. I will destroy them.. And I don't even mind to erase that person from this world.." he said in a dangerous tone, making Meera gulp in fear.

"You saw the state of that man who tried to misbehave with Khushi.. Didn't you?" he asked gritting his teeth.

"Haan.. Haan.. That man I sent to create a misunderstanding between you and Khushi.. yes, I thought to kill Khushi because she's the one coming in between us.. What can I do?.. I LOVE YOU madly Arnav.. I really love you and I can't stand any woman near you.. Kill me now.. Kill me Arnav, because I can't live like this seeing you love another woman.." she said crying.

"You're pathetic Meera!" he said looking disgustingly at her.

Meera took a piece of a glass on the floor and pointed to her wrist.

"I will kill myself once and for all.. If I don't get you Arnav.." she said as if blackmailing him.

Arnav got into flashback when he heard the news of her accident. Would he let her do the same thing again? Let him live in guilt again? No, this time he won't accept it..

He held her hand and shoved the glass from her hand angrily, then pulled her outside the room with him.

Nani followed them with a tensed face.

Reaching downstairs, Meera was trying to stop Arnav, while he didn't listen to her words only pushed her harshly towards the exit door.

"Do whatever you want of your life.. But not here, away from US!" he shouted and pushed her outside.

Meera almost fell on the floor, but she balanced herself somehow.

"Arnav you can't do this to me.." Meera whispered desperately crying badly. She can't believe all efforts to get him went in vain just like that. Why couldn't she control herself? She let Arnav know about her intentions and didn't even thought about the consequences.

Arnav shut the door on her face, and turned to his confused and shocked family. They didn't understand anything that happened now.

Khushi rushed to him, "What happened? Why did you throw Meera out of here?"

"Because she is not what I thought she was.. She is no different from her father.. She was faking all Khushi. She still loves me and wanted to get me, all this while acting like she was our friends when actually she was trying to create a misunderstanding between us in the hope I would leave you and love her.." Arnav said.

"I already expected this.." Anjali sighed.

"It's good that you took an action now itself otherwise she could have done the worst.." said Shyam.

"You threw me out of your life na Arnav.. But I didn't give up yet.. I will come back to make you mine!

Soon.. Very soon!" Meera thought.

******************************************

Next morning..

Khushi was serving breakfast for everyone, but her attention was on her disturbed husband. He was still thinking about yesterday's events she knows. Even all night he stayed awake, watching over her and Aashi, perhaps he was scared someone would try to harm them.

"Papaaa.." Aashi screamed opening her mouth, she was waiting for her father to feed her for a while now but he was lost in his thoughts.

Arnav looked at her, then at the spoon on his hand, "Sorry.." he said, feeding her again.

"Can we please stop being so serious? She already left na, why spoil our mood because of her.." said NK pouting.

"Yeah, I agree with you NK. It's Akash's wedding and we should be upset over her, she's not that important and by the way, tonight is our bachelors party.." said Shyam doing a happy dance.

Everyone laughed.

"Bhai.." Akash looked at Arnav. Arnav left Aashi in Anjali's lap, and went from there upstairs.

Khushi stare at him going, she left the plates on the table and excused herself.

******************************************

Khushi rubbed his back softly, "Kya hua my Chocolate? Why are you upset?"

"It's hurting me to know I let someone stay among us, someone who could harm you, Aashi and my family.. how could I ever think that she changed?" said Arnav, "In the past also, she could clearly see that I didn't had feelings for her, but still she used to behave like I love her a lot, she used to share with friends things that never happened between us, you were right Khushi.. Meera is obsessed with me, so obsessed that she didn't mind to break all her ties with her family just to get me, she didn't mind to kill herself, she didn't mind to send a man to create a misunderstanding between us, and she wouldn't mind to even kill you!"

Khushi caressed his cheeks, "Let's forget about her.. we can't stay upset thinking what could have happened, when it didn't right?.. It's good that you saw her true face before it's late.."

Arnav nodded his head, "Yeah.. you're right!"

"I'm Mrs.Always right after all.." she smirked, patting her shoulders proudly. Arnav smiled, he made her lie on the bed and came on top of her.

"What are you doing? Arnav.. (struggling on his hold and staring at the open door).. I didn't close the door, someone will come.. please leave me.." Khushi then looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Thank you for the gift yesterday.." he said whispering naughtily.

Khushi blushed, she beat his chest lightly, Arnav smiled and rested his forehead on her's.

"You don't know what you mean for me.. you have no idea Chipku.." he whispered. While Khushi closed her eyes, feeling his breath on her.

"I really have no idea.. every time you show me your love in different ways! I feel like it's increasing everyday.." she said and pecked his cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!
94.5K 9.9K 27
Peep in to know more!!
241K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
120K 4.2K 15
ipkknd