I have a child?! {z.m}

By _beaniezayn

It was all a mystery until they were reunited. He disappeared and she made up lies. She was pregnant and he h... More

I have a child?! -Zayn Malik
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 52

5.2K 147 18
By _beaniezayn

Ariana's POV:

Zayn keeps me close to his chest as we watch the movie. One of his arms is holding me like a baby and the other is firmly gripped onto my bottom for whatever reason.

I scoot up closer to him and keep my eyes on the movie. He adjusts his arm so it's now wrapped around my waist. His other hand departs from my behind and is wrapped around my waist from the other side. Sometimes he is so protective over me and doesn't even realize it.

I lay my head on his chest and watch the movie which is NOT scary at all. Sure, things pop out here and there but other than that, it's not scary to me.

I squirm in his grip, unable to get comfortable again. It doesn't help that I feel the urge to pee either. I don't want to get up.

"Would you quit?" Zayn asked, sounding annoyed. "Stop moving around so much."

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, standing up off his lap.

"Where are you going?" He asked, his tone changing to concerned.

"Bathroom." I mumbled again, walking into his room and through it to his bathroom.

I quickly do my business, trying go ignore the fact that my cramps got a lot worse after peeing. I hate periods so much.

When I'm done, I wash my hands and look at myself in the mirror. My hair is a bit crazy and my face is makeup free. No longer caring, I walk out of the bathroom and through his room and out of it to where everyone else is.

Zayn looks at me but Harry and Lexi keep their eyes on the TV like hawks. Zayn gestures me to come back over to him but I shake my head and point to Delaney's room, signaling that I'm going to check on her.

I take a few steps closer to her door and open it. The first thing I do is scream, jumping back, nearly falling onto the ground. I heard Lexi yelp too, probably frightened by my scream.

I guess Delaney had the same idea as I did but vice versa.

"What the hell Delaney?! Are yo-" I stop my yelling of fear at her when I notice the tears streaming down her cheeks.

"What's wrong, baby? Come here." I bent down and she walks into my arms, her cries turning more into quiet sobs. I lift her in the air and she wraps her legs around me. "What's wrong?"

"I-I don't like thunder." She cried into my shoulder. "And the lightnin'."

When I turn us around and face my boyfriend and friends, Zayn is already on his feet and standing a few feet away, concern written on his face.

"It's okay baby." I cooed into her ear. "It's not going to get you. I won't let anything bad happen to you."

She sniffled. "I don't like to be alone mommy."

"No one does, sweetie. Do you want to sit out here with us?" I asked, my voice soft and hopefully soothing her.

"Yeah." She said into my ear.

I look over at Lexi and she sighs, knowing why I looked at her. She lifts the remote and changes it to regular tv instead of the scary movie on Netflix.

"Mommy?" She asked quietly as I walk us past Zayn and over to the couch. Zayn gives me a look that I cannot read.

"Hmm?"

"Can we cuddle?" She asked as I sit us down on the couch. She adjusts herself on my lap so she's sitting, facing me with a knee on either side of my thighs.

"I would love to cuddle with you, baby." I said and she smiles a little bit and wipes her damp cheeks. She leans into me and I cover us with the blanket.

I look over at Zayn who stares at us like we are foreign to him. I scrunch my eyebrows together but before I can say anything, he does.

"I'm just going to bed." He grumbled and walked towards his room.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"Hmm, I don't know, Ariana. Why the hell would I be going to bed? Could it be, perhaps, that I'm tired?" He turned around and asked in a sharp tone.

I look him in the eyes and then look away, it being too hard to see him upset over I don't know what.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing is wrong." He said, his tone still sharp. He opens the door to his room and walks inside without another word.

I stay quiet for a few seconds, bewildered by what just occurred. I look around to see Lexi and Harry already looking at me.

"What did I do?" I asked them.

"We don't even know." Harry commented, shrugging his shoulders.

"What went up his butt?" Lexi asked, rolling her eyes.

"Heard that! Shut the hell up Lexi!" We all heard Zayn's muffled yell through the door.

My eyes widen and I can't help but let out a little giggle, followed by a few more. Lexi and Harry laugh too, us all feeling stupid like we don't know what's going on.

"He's bipolar, I swear. He's all touchy and sweet one moment and the next, he's grumpy and aggressive. I don't understand him." I admitted.

"I heard that too! Keep your mouth shut, sweetheart. Or I'll come out and shut it for you." Zayn's muffled voice was heard again.

I let out a laugh. "Go to bed, asshole. Stop threatening me before I kick your ass."

"Would love to see you try!" He responded.

"Shut up." I complained. Delaney lays against my chest, probably confused about what's going on. I feel bad for cussing around her but I can't seem to keep my mouth shut at the moment.

"Come in here and make me!" He replied.

"I'm sure you'd just love that." I said. "Go to bed and wake up happy."

He doesn't respond after that. Harry and Lexi laugh about what just went on for a while. I can't seem to laugh anymore. I'm too curious about why he suddenly got so mad. Did I do something wrong?

The night goes on and we end up watching a movie again. Delaney fell asleep on me as well with her hand held into mine. Lexi fell asleep on Harry too and he had to wake her up and help her to bed. I carried Delaney into her bedroom and laid her down, careful not to wake her. While I was in there, I shut the window curtains to keep the lightening from being visible.

I am now just finishing cleaning the living room area. When I've completely finished, I walk into Zayn's bedroom and shut the door.

I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth quickly and then carefully tip toe into bed. I get under the covers and make sure I'm away from Zayn but facing his bare back as he faces the other way.

I watch the way his body moves when he inhales and exhales. I sighed, scooting closer to him. "I know you're awake, Zayn."

I place a hand on his back and rub up and down, trying to be comforting. He jumped a bit by my touch, proving me right about him being awake.

"So what?" He asked, his voice hoarse like he's tired.

"Do you want to tell me why you're upset with me?" I asked him, my tone soft and hopefully not threatening in any way.

"Just go to bed." He replied, scooting further away, emphasizing that he doesn't want my touch.

I pull my hand back, hurt. "Fine. I will." I moved to the end of the bed and kicked my feet off the side and stood up. He turns his body around to look at me. "In the living room where I won't get attitude from someone I'm only trying to comfort."

I turn around and open the door. As I'm walking out the doorway, Zayn calls my name. I turn around and look at him. "Come here."

"No." I replied and walked out the door, shutting it behind me.

With my shoulders sunk, I grumpily walk over to the couch and lay down on it. I pull the blanket I folded moments before I walked into Zayn's room over my bare legs and to my chest.

For a while I lay there, staring at the ceiling, wondering why we always get in some sort of disagreement. Either I'm mad at him or he is at me or we both are mad at each other. Why can't we just be like those Tumblr couples that are perfect?

Because they aren't perfect.

Sometimes I need to remind myself that all couples have disagreements and fighting is one way to handle it (it's not the best way). At the end of the day, Zayn and I usually make up. It's just, this time I don't know what I did. One minute he was all cuddly and then bam, he's glaring at me and saying mean things.

With a sigh, I sit up on the couch and stand onto my tired feet. As I'm walking to the door of his room, I jump and hold my tongue from yelping.

The door to his room creaks open and Zayn steps out, looking as cautious as I do. For a second, we stand still and don't approach each other. Then the next, I feel his arms around my waist and mine around his.

"I'm sorry for being mean." He said into my hair, his voice low from tiredness. "I'm just upset, that's all. I didn't mean to be mean to you."

"Why are you upset?" I asked, my head against his bare chest.

"We can talk about that tomorrow. Come lay with me, baby." His hands run up and down my back, soothing me.

"Okay." I responded. He pulls away from me and wraps his arm around my hip as we walk into the bedroom.

Within two minutes, we are both situated and comfortable, our body's collided and his arms draped over my side.

He looks at my face. "I really love you. I hope you know that even when I'm a dick to you."

I smile tiredly. "I know you do. I love you."

He kisses me and I kiss back. The kiss is short and sloppy from lack of sleep. He pulls away and smiles at me.

"Goodnight." I said and shut my eyes.

"Goodnight my baby." He mumbled and then we were both fast asleep.

The next day, the things in the morning went by fast. Children were fed, things were cleaned, people were bathed, hair was done, and we were ready for the day.

Today we are visiting Arshiya in the hospital. I'm kind of worried about it. Seeing little kids sick always reminds me of Delaney and that scares me. If something ever happened to my baby girl, I'd lose my sanity.

"Momma, we're seeing Arsh-who?" Delaney asked, walking over to me with confusion on her face.

"Arshiya, honey. She's sick and in the hospital." I explained and Delaney's eyes widen double their normal size.

"We are goin' to a hospital?" She asked, her voice quivering.

"Yes baby. But it's okay, we aren't going for you. You're just going to visit someone. That's it." I said, worried that she's not liking the idea.

Relief washes over her face. "Oh."

"Go put your shoes on, okay? We are leaving soon." I instructed her and she scurries off to do so.

I walk out of the bedroom and into the living room. While Delaney's getting her shoes from her room, I walk over to Zayn who's leaning against the back door, looking outside.

"What's up?" I questioned, walking over to him. He looks over at me and half smiles.

"Couldn't tell I was gazing outside?" He questioned, a small cheeky grin creeping on his face.

I smile and wrap my arms around his arm. "My bad, bad boy. Didn't know you were practicing for an audition for a movie that dramatically emphasizes long gazes out car windows."

He chuckles and rolls his eyes at me. "I love it when you're sarcastic with me. It's really the cheery on top of your attitude." I look out the window with a smile. "And bad boy? That was kind of hot."

"Shut up." I responded and he chuckles again. "But really, why are you being all pouty and looking out the window?"

"Me? Pouty? No." He replied and when I look up at him, his smile is still there.

"Yeah. You're all pouty. Either that or you're practicing for your modeling try outs. Zayn, is there something you're keeping from me?" I questioned, giggling a little bit.

"Now you shut up." He nudged me a little. "I'm just a little pouty because I'm afraid to see Arshiya like this."

"So you admit you're pouty?" I giggled but then turned serious. "Don't be afraid to see her. Everything will be okay."

He leans down and kisses me briefly. "I know. It's just sad. It makes me fear that that'll happen to Laney one day."

"I was fearing the same thing. Don't worry though. Del will be okay." I assured him, leaning into his chest and wrapping my arms around his torso.

"I know. It's just that every little girl I see reminds me of her." He said while running his hands up and down my back.

"Mommy?" Delaney called from her bedroom. I pull away from Zayn and look towards the bedroom door.

"Yes honey?" I called back.

"Can I wear my princess shoes?" She peaked out in the doorway.

I look out the window to the back yard and then back to her. "No, I don't think so. It's all rainy and muggy out. Put on your tennis shoes babe."

She pouted. "But I wanted to wear my princess shoes!"

"I know sweetie. You can wear them when we get back, okay?" I tried to make peace with her.

She literally growled, and then walked back into her bedroom with her feet stomping. Zayn and I share looks and then laughs.

"She's crazy." He commented, grinning. I nodded in agreement.

I walk into his chest and hug him again. He's always so warm and his smell is so comforting. I love him so dearly.

"Thank you." He said, kissing my hair.

"For what?"

"For existing." He whispered. "For coming with us to see her today. For being you. For coming out to Bradford during your break."

"Thank you." I responded, smiling.

He chuckles. "For what?"

"For always being there for me. For being so comforting and welcoming to anyone. For letting me stay here at your parents house with you." I replied, rubbing his back with my nails.

"You're welcome." He said softly.

"Thank you." I said again. "For existing. But I think I should probably thank your parents for having sex that one night you were made."

We laughed.

"I'll make note of telling your mom that too."

.

.

.

________________________

A/N

Guys I'm sorry for taking so long to update. It's so hard with school stuff and being tired after doing homework. I hope you understand.

So I'm having surgery next week to get an ovarian cyst removed and idk if I'll update. Depending on how I'm feeling, I might. I will be off school for a few days because of recovery.

Can you guys vote and comment like crazy? I haven't been getting much of both and it's discouraging sometimes.

Love you. Take care.

-Mackenzie xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 7.8K 27
Book Two. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both prepare for the birth of your baby.
32.7K 424 27
Since Stephanie was conceived in her mother’s womb her life has been planned out for her. Stephanie would go to school, become a physicist like her m...
3.2K 9 7
You and Harry Styles have been married for 3 years and are planning to expand your family, but who came up with the idea and how did it turn out? Fin...
151K 712 12
A young girl gets into a car accident and wakes up in the middle of a road with no memory of who or where she is. At the hospital she finds out her b...