·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Tᴏᴛᴀʟ Dʀᴀᴍᴀ Wᴏʀʟᴅ T...

By Nightskullfire

ғιrѕт a deaтн тrap ιѕland, тнen a вroĸen down мovιe loт, and now, a ғlyιng deaтнтrap. derιcĸ, along wιтн тнe... More

Chapter 1: Egypt Pt.1
Chapter 2: Egypt Pt. 2
Chapter 3: Pandas and Bats
Chapter 4: A bit too cold, don't you think?
Chapter 5: New York! New York!
Chapter 6: Thunder and Lightning.
Chapter 7: Down another player
Chapter 8: Our first win?
Chapter 9: A work of art
Chapter 10: We're totally trying to lose
Chapter 11: I officially hate Alejandro
Chapter 12: Curing DJ's curse for good
Chapter 13: Just the two of us
Chapter 14: Owen is officialy my friend?
Chapter 16: Stupid Emu's
Chapter 17: A bit too cold don't you think pt.2
Chapter 18: Owen's advice
Chapter 19: Slots-O-fun for me, not so fun for you.
Chapter 20: The Cargo hold?
Chapter 21: Almost lost in China
Chapter 22: Me vs. Duncan
Chapter 23: A condor and her eggs
Chapter 24: Complex feelings
Chapter 25: Looking for clarification?
Chapter 26: Taking a train, a horse, and a boat to Hawaii
Quick Question
Chapter 27: The Good, The Bad, and the Unlucky
After the Finale

Chapter 15: Area 52 and Aliens

936 28 25
By Nightskullfire

After crying myself to sleep, I woke up in first class. DJ was eating chocolate. I joined DJ at the table.

"Morning Deej." I grinned.

"Morning D. How was your sleep?" DJ asked.

"Great." I lied.

"Well that's good. I hope your head is still in the game."

"O-of course. W-why wouldn't it be?" I asked.

"Well. You seemed sad yesterday."

"Oh yeah, that....I'm fine." I faked smile.

I didn't want DJ worrying about me. He just got over his animal curse. I don't need his precious mind worrying about me.

I've been pretty stressed lately. Mostly about DJ. I don't know how people get the courage to confess to their crush.

Chris began talking on the loud speaker.

"Attetion potential crash victims. Please remain calm, our auto pilot is some equipment. Snacks in the common area.If you don't believe me and want a last meal."

"Alright, D! Let's keep our winning streak." DJ smiled at me.

His smile brought a smile on my face.

"Yeah. Let's go." I nodded.

/DJ:"I can tell Derick is still lying to me. I mean, I guess he's trying to 'mask' his emotions but I can see right through him. He's trying not to make me worry. But I would rather him tell me what's going on instead of doing what he's doing now. I'm worried about the dude."\

We headed to the common area. The Amazon and Team Chris were here before us.

"You call these snacks?! We're all gonna die!" Owen cried throwing bananas in his mouth.

Usually I peel the banana peel before eating the banana. Duncan arrived, with a black eye from cody.

"Looking especially pasty this morning." Duncan flirted with Gwen.

"That means so much coming from a Cyclops." Gwen joked back.

Courtney groweled. Well, I guess Courtney's not my problem.

"Tyler is super cute." Courtney said to Alejandro.

Tyler's shoe then hit here in the head.

"Wow. You're so fit and strong." Courtney said.

"Ummm... You do know he's dating Lindsay, right?" I stated.

Suddenly the lights blew out. We all gasped. Suddenly someone farted.

"The dark as my witness. That was not me." Owen said.

Yeah. No one is going to believe that.

The plane began falling. The plane flipped some sort of way, and then landed. Owen was still screaming.

"3,2,1 and we're back." Alejandro said snapping his fingers. Owen stopped screaming.

"Huh, we landed already? I'm so over my flying thing." Owen said.

I turned my attetion to DJ.

"You Alright?" Me and DJ both asked each other at the same time.

We both looked at each other shocked.

"I'm alright. Hehe." I chuckled, awkwardly.

"Yeah. Same here." DJ chuckled.

We all got off the plane. Chris had on a military helmet.

"Everyone, welcome to the coolest, extra tettestrials place in the world. Area 52!" Chris exclaimed.

Hm... cool. I'll have to keep a much closer eye on DJ.

"Area 52? Area 51 is where all the cool alien stuff is." Gwen complained.

"This show is so broke, we have to fake an area now." Duncan smirked.

"Nope, this really is area 52 and that's area 51 right there. We're just inside the border, well. All of us except Duncan." Chris said.

Suddenly a laser zapped Duncan.

"Duncan!" Gwen said, worried.

I let out a slight chuckle. Courtney burst out laughing making me cringe but then I smiled afterwards.

"It wasn't that funny." I rolled my eyes.

/Derick:"Look, I hate Duncan as much as the next person. But she's handling this situation that wrong way. But maybe I can take this as an opportunity. "\

"Listen up space cases. Area 51 is one of the most tightly protected military bases in the world. Which is why tonight's challenge is going to be so much fun!" Chris said, laughing.

"Part 1, break into area 51 without getting shot, gassed, plasma, rayed, or otherwise killed. The place is guarded by elite black op soldiers. So if anyone does get exploded their untimely but hilarious demise will be blamed on a freak weather balloon accident. Part 2, each team must find a genuine working alien artefact inside area 51's infamous black box warehouse, the place is full of broken alien junk. You need to find something alien that still works. But be careful, the warehouse is loaded with booby traps. Part 3, teams must bring their working artifact back to area 52 intact. Last team back faces elimination. And do not get caught over there. Rumor has it that trespassers get their memories wiped and are transferred to an alien colony where they either become slaves or food. You have 'till dawn. Go!" Chris yelled.

We all took off. We followed behind the Amazons. Team Amazon was so mad at each other, they have not noticed me and DJ following them.

/Derick:" This challenge shouldn't be too hard. It's just like playing ff13-2. Except we're in a normal timeline and we can't blast random waves of fire and other elements out of our body. But the artifact aspect is the same."\

We were standing on the opposite side of the warehouse. Which had an electric fence. Or at least, I think It's electric.

Heather then felt something on her leg.

"Cody get your clammy hands off of my leg." Heather demanded.

"I'm not touching your leg." Cody said.

They noticed some sort of lizard on Heather's leg. They screamed and ran ahead.

"Come on! We can't let them get to far." I said to DJ as he nodded. We dashed after them.

Suddenly a mine blew up, making the lizard fly in the air.

"Since when do lizards fly?" Heather asked.

"Everyone freeze. We're on a minefield." Gwen said.

"Okay. So how do we get off?" I asked.

"Whoa. Have you been following us?" Heather sneered.

"Kinda. You guys are the winning team." I said.

"Way to lead, new Heather." Sierra directed at Gwen.

"Someone do something!" Heather yelled.

After she said that, the friendly little bell went off.

"Ugh! Anything but that." Gwen complained.

"I'm starting to think we should've followed the guys." I whispered to DJ.

"Yeah. Dido." He agreed.

"Ok. I'll give you a choice. Would you rather sing a song, or tap dance on a mine field." Chris asked, flying on his jetpack.

Suddenly some lasers were fired.

"Whoa! Hey I'm out!" Chris flew off. We then broke into song.

Courtney: Boyfriend kisser! I thought she was my friend!

But now It's time to diss her! Sure we had some fun times. But I'm not gonna miss her now.

Heather: Boyfriend Kisser!

Courtney: You're gonna get! What's coming to you.

If It's the last thing I ever do-oo-ooo!

Heather: That's right

Courtney and Heather: That's right.

That's right!

That's right!

Courtney: Let's go a little back.

We captured Duncan in a sack.

Heather: And had a laugh attack when you stretched me on the rack!

Courtney:All those time you made smile, you wanted my man.

All the while!

Sierra:Duh! It was so obvious.

Derick: I still don't see what you two see in that delinquent. Who by the way: dragged you both down a pyramid.

Courtney and Heather: Boyfriend Kisser!

Courtney:You're not my new sister.
You're a pus-y, gothy, nasty, blister.

Derick: Boyfriend kisser!

Courtney, Derick, and Heather: you're gonna get what's coming to you!

Courtney: If It's the last thing I ever do-oo-oo.

Derick: It'll be the last thing. She'll ever do-oo-oo.

Cody sacrificed his candy so we can all get through the minefield.

"You found a way out! And you sacrificed your candy to do it." Gwen said.

"Thank the dork while you run." Heather said.

"Um... thanks Cody. Even though we're on opposing teams." I thanked as I continued running.

/Derick:"I get Courtney is a bit... um... what's the word for it. Strict, yeah strict. But I can kinda see why she's mad at Gwen. I mean, she dated her X even though she wasn't over him. I'd be pretty pissed too. But the way she going about it is totally wrong. She should wait until her team actually loses. Not purposely lose. I mean, I was on a team with Duncan and I didn't purposely lose to get rid of him. He'd bully me, a lot."\

Me and DJ continued to follow the girls to the warehouse. Some guards dashed into the warehouse.

The door was about to shut, but Heather kept it open with her foot and we all ran in.

"Wicked! We beat team Chris is Really Really Really Really Hot here." Gwen cheered.

Duncan came walking in with his team. Or most of his team. Owen was gone.

"Think again pasty." Duncan said to Gwen.

"Welcome to the black box warehouse. Finding a functioning alien artifact in here is gonna be a bit like finding a needle in a haystack. A haystack with a black op security system I set off when I hacked into this PA. My bad." Chris said over the loud speaker.

Suddenly an alarm noise went off. We all dashed off in different directions. I began looking around.

I bumped right into Courtney.

"Ow. Could you watch where you're going?" Courtney asked me, angered.

"Sorry. Didn't see you." I said.

"Hey. Derick. I need your help with something. Can you help me make Duncan jealous?"

"Look. I don't like Duncan, but that's completely wrong. You don't wanna stoop down to his low, thugy, level."

"Good point. Okay then. Can you at least help me lose this challenge?" She asked.

"You want to lose?" I asked.

"I want to make sure that pasty-mic-jerk face goes home."

"Hey, I'm fine with a free ticket to first class. So yeah, I'll help." I grinned."On one condition. If you're still around when the teams merge, you need to help me vote or Duncan."

"Gladly. It's a win-win for the both of us." Courtney beamed.

"Yes. Now. I have to go. Good luck losing." I said, running off.

"Okay. Good luck with finding your boyfriend!" Courtney yelled to me.

I kinda blushed at the comment. I mean, I could tell she was talking about DJ.

Man, where did DJ go? I came across Team Chris. Duncan was pulling an alien off of Alejandro.

Suddenly, Duncan threw the alien onto my face. Not only could I not see. But it was shocking my face.

I was blindly running around. I could then hear my name being called in DJ voice.

"Derick?! Derick?! Can you here me? Hello!" DJ said.

I couldn't respond. But I followed the sound of his voice. I kept bumping into things. Since I can't see.

I then felt an arm grab mine.

"There you are. Say, what's that on your face?" I hear DJ asked me.

It then shocked me again.

"Get it off me." I attempted to muffle.

"Okay. This might hurt a little." DJ warned.

"Don't care. Just get it-" I started to say but was cut off by getting punched in the face.

It killed the alien. Me and my glasses were covered in alien goop.

"Ow! Did you have to punch me that hard?" I said rubbing my face.

"Sorry. That was the only way I could get rid of it."

"I can't see." I said, keeping I eyes shut.

"It's fine. I found an artifact. Come on." He said, grabbing my arm.

We began running. He was guiding me in some direction. After a while, Our running then came to a stop.

"Victory twins win. Again." Chris said.

"Chris? Is that you?" I said. Still blind.

"The one and only. What happened to you?" Chris asked.

"An alien died in my face. It then bursted all this goop on me. And now, I'm keeping my eyes shut in case this stuff has some effect on the eyes. I'm already blind enough without my glasses."

"Okay. But, you two win first class tickets to our next destination." Chris told us.

I blindly cheered along with DJ. I felt him pull me into a hug. Team Amazon got second. And Team Chris got third.

We all got back on the plane. I was still covered in goop. Me and DJ went to the bathroom to clean it. DJ got a towel and cleaned it off my face.

"Man. Wish I didn't lose sight of you back there, buddy." DJ said."We need to be more careful."

I barely could see. DJ was cleaning the goop off my glasses.

"There. Alright. Tilt your head up." DJ said.

He put my glasses back on my face. My vision went from blurry to clear. His face went from blurry to nice and clear.

I could see DJ's soft eyes and smile on me. I felt my face lighting up. I dove my face into his chest and hugged him.

"Thanks DJ. You're a real friend. The best friend I could ever asked for." I said.

"Aw... shucks. No need to thank me. We're a team." DJ, hugging me back.

/Derick:"I seem to love him more and more every day. It seems my mind likes everything about him. He's so nice and kind. And the soft smile he gives me. It feels so nice."\

/DJ:"Man. Derick is so nice. It feels so nice helping my little buddy. After all the times he helps me, I owed him big time."\

Me and DJ headed back in first class. DJ fell asleep after eating. I continued sewing the shirt I was making for him.

Chris then walked in.

"Your still awake?" He asked.

"Yep." I said.

"I forgot to give you guys your reward." He said, tossing me shears.

"Okay... thanks. What is this for?" I asked.

"I can't tell you. It'll ruin the whole suprise." He said leaving out.

Great. I guess we can shave Heather bald again.

But I'll take it with me. Might need it next challenge.

And, that wraps up another challenge. So, the victory twins remain together.

Derick attempting to 'hide' his secret is making DJ upset.

Derick thinks 'pretending' to be happy will make DJ happy, when overall he's upsetting him without even knowing.

And, that's about it. Thanks for reading.[And vote too. I-If you want]

♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 17.7K 30
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 '𝖘𝖎𝖗'
19.9K 302 20
This is just wilmon one shots (From Netflix's show young royals There will be warnings on top of some chapters for tw and my spelling and grammar i...
66.8K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
123K 3.7K 21
mature and some sweet scenes..🔥🥰 WARNING ⚠️⚠️ severe mature content ahead.. only for 18+ ⚠️⚠️ NO COPYRIGHT ARE ALLOWED ⚠️⚠️