The Tale Of Two Starks

By KenzieKate_Books

Amelia Marie Stark, Tony Stark's sister. She's not the tech genius her brother is no in fact she has powers... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
-Chapter 53-
-Chapter 54-
-Chapter 55-
-Chapter 56-
-Chapter 57-
-Chapter 58-
-Chapter 59-
-Chapter 60-
-Chapter 62-
-Chapter 63-
-Chapter 64-
-Chapter 65-
-Chapter 66-
-Chapter 67-
-Chapter 68-
-Chapter 69-
-Chapter 70-
Note

-Chapter 61-

3.3K 100 6
By KenzieKate_Books

Bucky point of view

I sprint down to the medical floor I'm meet with a wall of heat and swirling energy radiating from Mia but just as quickly as it started it melts away.

"Friday"? I ask nervously.

"Sign Miss Stark is waking up. I advise extreme caution she seems very agitated" Friday warns.

I nod and approach her slowly Friday is right she is waking up, her eyes fluttering open a few times before staying open.

"Hey there darlin" I say softly.

I'm really wishing the others hadn't decided on going to lunch in the city not that I can't handle this on my own it's just they know her better than me. Her head turns to the sound of my voice.

"It's Bucky" I smile.

I hear a poof noise and then everyone is behind me I guess subconsciously she wanted them back here, but she startled at the sight of them.

"Sunshine" Tony gasps eyes wide.

In a flash she's attacking Steve and holding the others back with a wall of energy I try to get her off but I get blasted into the wall half absorbed stuck.

Steve doesn't fight back which only makes this sadder.

"Mia! Stop" I yell trying and failing to pull myself out of the wall.

"Amelia" Clint yells in his spy voice.

But she doesn't stop I don't think she can, I don't think she knows that she's out.

"Friday" I bark.

I wince as a taser shoots out the ceiling hitting Mia her body goes rigid then slack as the current stops, she recovers almost immediately but not with another attack but crushing emotion.

"Steve? Oh my god I didn't know that I was out- I'm sorry I'm sorry" She sobs pulling Steve to her chest who is semi-conscious.

The wall lets me go so does the energy barrier stopping the others from getting close, but even without it they hesitate in their approach to Mia.

It's breaking my heart to see how much pain she's in another burst of energy rolls off her but this one pulls Tony down next to her and Steve her free hand settles on the glowing circle on Tony's chest she cries harder hiccuping sobs. I look around the others are crying too Wanda on Clint's shoulder his eyes filled with tears too, Tasha silently crying next to Thor who is openly letting the tears fall Bruce's head is bowed. I furiously swipe at the tears on my face but they don't stop.

"I got you sunshine" Tony says pulling Mia close to his side, I can tell it's taking everything Tony has not to breakdown himself.

"It hurts" Mia chokes out clawing at Tony's shirt.

My already broken heart shatters even more, Mia is like my sister too and seeing this makes me want to kill whoever caused her this pain.

"I know" Tony nods his voice rough with emotion.

"Make it stop. Please make it stop it hurts" She begs pulling Steve closer to her body.

"Wanda" Tony asks, through his own tears.

Wanda pulls herself off of Clint's shoulder and bends down slowly next to Mia then puts a finger in the middle of her forehead.

"Sleep" Wanda whispers.

Mia's body goes slack, Steve slides to the floor his head caught by Wanda she levitates Steve up onto the bed.

Clint and Tony switch places Clint carries Mia out the door to their room Bruce shuffles over to Steve.

"He'll be fine thanks to the super soldier serum he heals quickly" Bruce sighs sniffing around his own emotions.

"Thanks" I say pulling a blanket over Steve.

"Did I do that to her"? Wanda asks her hands trembling looking around at the rest of us.

"No"

I'm shocked to hear Tony say no to her I turn and look at the genius he's shaking his head at her.

"The rage slime did that to my sister not you Wanda, as far as I'm concerned you helped her just now. It's not your fault" Tony says before walking out presumably to find a drink even though it's the middle of the day.

"Stark! You better not be drunk when Ash and Pepper get home" Thor says rushing after Tony.

We hear Tony mutter something back but we can't make it out he's too far away for us to hear it.

"Why do you think she attacked him"? Tasha asks standing next to Steve.

"Mia would have seen her worst fears. Do any of us really know what she's afraid of"? Wanda counters crossing her arms.

"Losing Ash, Tony"? I ask shrugging my shoulders.

"I think it goes deeper than that. In the beginning Tony and Steve used to fight a lot arguing all the time sometimes it got really bad, there were times they didn't speak for weeks" Tasha explains fiddling with the edge of the blanket.

"Tony and Steve fighting is her worst fear"? I ask her.

"Her brother and her very best friend. On very few occasions Tony would threaten to put on one of his suits to go a few rounds with Steve, if that ever really happened they might have killed each other" Nat says keeping her eyes on Mia.

Damn.

Clint point of view

I sit on our bed holding Mia in my arms trying my hardest not to breakdown in tears it hurt more than anything seeing her cry just now what she saw in that dream must have been terrible. Part of me wants to know but then the other part is like no it would be too awful for her to talk about, in a sick way I'm torn.

I look up when I hear a soft knock on the door its Peter and Vision.

"Is she ok"? He asks looking first at me then down at Mia.

"Eventually yeah she will be. She's tough" I tell them.

"See Peter things always work out they always find a way" Vision says with a funny looking smile.

"Don't worry Peter it will be alright" I say laying Mia down next to me so she can sleep this off.

"I heard you are the person to talk to about pranks"? Peter grins.

I smile bigger now I knew there was a reason I liked this kid.

"You have come to the right place young spider boy once all this calms down we will have an epic prank war" I say crossing my arms with a determined nod.

"Can't wait" Peter smiles before running off down the hall Vision follows him.

I lean my head back against the headboard wondering what in the world is next for this team I'm hoping nothing crazy, for once I would like things to be normal; Mia could spend more than a couple hours with her daughter I could get my Shield papers done, Tony could actually run his company and spend time with Pepper. We all have things we would rather be doing but we also wouldn't trade our lives for anything.

Mia point of view

I feel a warm weight on my shoulder I reach out with my powers it's not Clint I concentrate for a few seconds it's Ash, I smile but keep my eyes closed as well as keep my body still. I don't want to ruin the moment I barely see her as it is.

"Love you mom" She whispers nestling even closer.

I can't stay still anymore a smile cracks across my face.

"Love you too sweetheart" I sigh my voice raspy from the lack of use.

Ash sits up in a flash.

"You're awake! Uncle Bucky! Guys she's awake" Ash exclaims running out of the room down the hall.

About a minute later I have the entirety of the Avengers in my room. Then I'm showered in hugs which I gladly welcome since I don't know how long its been for them.

"Don't do that to me again" Tony says sternly hugging me again.

"You got it brother" I say into his shoulder.

I look at Steve his face colored with bruises that I put there.

"Steve" I start reaching for his face.

He catches my hand half way there holding it in both of his.

"Remember I heal quickly"? He smiles his eyes warm and caring as always.

I nod.

"Let's never do that again" Ash announces.

"You heard the lady" Thor declares summoning a mighty rumble of thunder.

This is my family.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 816 19
ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ā™¤ Natalia Romanoff.Does that last name sound familiar because it is.Natasha's sister Natalia was taken along side Natasha.Tehy...
2.7K 42 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...
815 47 20
"I'm a Stark, being a genius kind of runs in the family." Samantha Bailey Stark is the oldest and only daughter of Tony Stark. She inherited his quic...
3K 128 22
You are Tony Starks Niece. Growing up having a superhero uncle, made superheros totally not interesting. You are the newest Avenger, but Uncle Tony d...