Jab We Met - 2 - COMPLETED

By Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more! More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sudden Marriage!
Chapter 2 - Arnav sees Khushi!
Chapter 3 - One night!
Chapter 4 - Awesome Khushi!
Chapter 5 - Introducing each other!
Chapter 6 - Her Chocolate Boy!
Chapter 7 - Crying Aashi!
Chapter 8 - Watching movies!
Chapter 9 - A bouquet for Payal!
Chapter 10 - A lunch date!
Chapter 11 - Talks between hearts! Fights between minds!
Chapter 12 - Boys praying!
Chapter 13 - Good news!
Chapter 14 - Dhak Dhak!
Chapter 15 - Arnav admires Khushi!
Chapter 16 - Missing someone!
Chapter 17 - Shopping fun!
Chapter 18 - Golden heart girl!
Chapter 19 - One Khushi isn't enough!
Chapter 20 - Even moon has it's flaws!
Chapter 21 - Mr. Always right!
Chapter 22 - Tujhe yaad na meri aayi
Chapter 23 - Payal's time
Chapter 24 - It's a Yes!!
Chapter 25 - Mumma!!
Chapter 26 - Missing Khushi!
Chapter 27 - Promise me!
Chapter 28 - Realizing feelings for each other!
Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!
Chapter 30 - Engagement day!
Chapter 31 - The past!
Chapter 32 - The love confession!
Chapter 33 - Meera's reaction
Chapter 34 - Poor Aman!
Chapter 35 - Haldi Day!
Chapter 36 - Boys win!
Chapter 38 - Sangeet!
Chapter 39 - The first kiss!
Chapter 40 - Bachelor's party!
Chapter 41 - The beautiful morning!
Chapter 42 - Shashi gets to know about Khushi?
Chapter 43 - Arnav's kidnapped!
Chapter 44 - Missing him!
Chapter 45 - Arshi meets!
Chapter 46 - Sacrifices!
Chapter 47 - Raizadas reaction!
Chapter 48 - Khushi's decision!
Chapter 49 - Khushi's team!
Chapter 50 - His lucky charm!
Chapter 51 - Shashi Kapoor's end!
Chapter 52 - My broken heart!
Chapter 53 - Dinner date!
The End!
Epilogue

Chapter 37 - Arnav angry on his baby wife!

16.1K 718 21
By Angel23_Writes

"Hi.." the man came closer to Khushi.

Khushi looked at him startled, she looking around and realized she was alone with this strange man.

"There's no need to be scared. I'm from Payal's side, her friend.." he smiled, "Actually, I was feeling thirsty, so can you please guide me to the kitchen side.."

Khushi smiled relieved, that he was a guest. She nodded, "Of course, come and I will show you, show what.. I will serve water for you, you're our guest and guest is treated like God.."

She smiled, walking to the kitchen with him.

"Your husband loves you a lot.. right?" he asked smiling, as they entered in the kitchen. Khushi nodded shyly, "How do you know?"

"Oh come on, is that something to ask for? I saw the way he stares at you like you're his world.." the man answered.

"Hmm.. he loves and cares for me a lot, I also love him immensely.." Khushi said smiling dreamily, then hit her forehead, "See talking about him, I forgot to serve you water.."

He chuckled, and she took a glass and poured water on it. The man was staring at her waist, with lust on his eyes.

Khushi turned to him and he quickly composed himself, "Here's your water ji.."

He took it from her hand, and gulped in one go. Khushi was about to go, but he held her hand stopping her. Khushi looked at him confused; she quickly withdrew her hand from his.

"Sorry.. actually I wanted some laddo!" he said smiling sheepishly.

Khushi giggled, and put some on the plate for him. He took the opportunity to hold her arms with his hands, Khushi frowned she pushed him away angrily, "What kind of behavior is this?"

"Oh how beautiful you're.. you look even more beautiful angry.." he sighed smirking, "What do you think? I'm thirsty of water, no babes.. I wanted you! You!" he laughed.

Khushi frowned, "Oh so this was your plan.. shameless man! You will never have me.. you get that?"

The man walked to her, he pulled her forcefully, while Khushi kept pushing him, "Leave..me.. I won't spare you.. just leave me you moron.."

He left her, and Khushi glared at him, "How dare you touch me?" she slapped him hard on his cheek.

He got angry with her, he raised his hand to slap her back but a hand grabbed his arm roughly.

Khushi smiled with tears in her eyes, as she whispered his name, "Arnav.."

Arnav's dark brown eyes didn't leave the man who touched his wife, he punched the man on his face making him hiss in pain, while Khushi flinched.

"Who are you?" Arnav asked gritting his teeth, "Who are you? You dared to touch my wife, do you know me? You dared to misbehave with Arnav Singh Raizada's wife?"

The man didn't answer anything, he just wiped the blood oozing out of his lips, Arnav slapped him hard.

"You're so dead!" Arnav said, as he started beating the man mercilessly, Khushi screamed crying, she clutched her lehenga, it's first time she's witnessing a fight like this. She was so scared to see that man bleeding and Arnav didn't seem to stop.

The family came running to the kitchen hearing Khushi's scream.

"What happened?" Anjali asked horrified seeing her Chote beating a man who was lying almost unconscious on the floor, Khushi was crying on the corner.

"Bhai stop it.." Akash rushed to him, he held Arnav with the help of NK.

"Leave me.. I will kill this man.." Arnav shouted struggling with their hold, "Leave me dammit.. he touched my Khushi.. I won't spare this man.. I will kill you.."

"Bhai calm down.." Akash patted his back with his other hand, while NK just held the over-angry Arnav who was ready to burst at any moment.

"Aman beta take this man away before Chote does something wrong!" Nani said staring at the man whose face was covered with blood, she looked away unable to bear the sight.

"Ji nani.. we need to take him to hospital.." Shyam said carrying the man with Aman.

"I will send him to jail and not hospital.." Arnav frowned, "Leave me you both.." he gritted his teeth glaring at Akash and NK holding him. Both refused, Arnav glared at them, they look down and left him.

Anjali walked to Khushi, she wiped her tears with her thumb, "What happened?"

Khushi narrated everything to the family sobbing, while Arnav hearing the details got more angry.

He walked to Khushi and pulled her harshly by her arms, "What was the need to talk friendly with him? Anyone comes to you and you start showing them your smile! Don't you how to judge people ahn? Did you saw the consequences now? What was the need for you to serve for him? Guide him to kitchen.. pagal ho tum? Aren't there servants here to do that task that he had to find only you to serve him? You both were alone in kitchen, didn't it clicked on your mind that man had bad intentions with you? If I didn't come here on time, did you ever think what could have happened with you?"

He shouted on top of his voice, making everyone's heart beat faster scared of his worst side. Khushi flinched, she started crying more than she was before, "I'..m sor..ry.." she whispered in a broken voice.

Arnav was about to speak, but Anjali interrupted him wrapping her arms around a crying Khushi, "Chote enough.. it's not her fault, why are you scolding her?"

"I'm scolding her because I LOVE HER DAMMIT.. I don't want anything bad to happen to her.." Arnav shouted angrily, and left from there with his long heavy steps.

The family ran to Khushi, hugging her and whispering sweet nothings to make her feel better.

************************************************

Raizada mansion..

After making Khushi drink water, Nani sat beside her stroking her hair.

"Can I tell you something?" NK said looking at her. Khushi nodded her head innocently.

"You only said that Nannav is Lion na! Then how can you expect him to speak like normal person to you? He would bark na, it's his way of dealing with humans.. he's lost in this world.. you don't worry.." NK said.

Khushi giggled softly, "NK dogs bark, not Lions!"

"Acha? I didn't know that.." NK rubbed his forehead acting like he is unaware of it, and Akash smacked his head, "Because you're a monkey itself, you're also lost in this human world like Bhai..one scares people, other makes everyone laugh.."

Everyone laughed heartily especially Khushi, while NK pouted.

"It's true only, that Laad governor only know how to scare someone.." Khushi pouted, rubbing her moist eyes.

Everyone smiled relieved that she's fine now. "Khushi bitiya you can sleep with us today.. it's better to not stay near Arnav bitwa today.." Mami said with wide eyes.

Akash face palmed, "Ma how will she sleep with you and Papa?"

"Manorama doesn't think with brain.. My gudiya will sleep with me today, hain na?" Nani held Khushi's chin smiling.

Khushi smiled and nodded sideways, "I will sleep in my room.. Arnav jaise bhi hai, woh meri pati hai (however Arnav is, he's my husband) and I won't escape from him, I can't be near him in happy times, and far from him when we fight or he scolds me, marriage is being together in all kind of situations.. I won't leave my room neither him.. aur haan, I'm not scared of his anger! I can deal with him.."

Anjali kissed her forehead smiling, "In such a young age, you're so understanding Khushi. Today I'm proud of my choice.."

"A huge round of applause for my Bhabhi.." Akash shouted, making her clap for Khushi with smiley faces. Khushi giggled.

"Take her to rest Anjali.." Nani said, and Anjali nodded taking Khushi to her room. She helped Khushi to lay on the bed, and covered Khushi with the blanket.

"Di.. you don't need to do this.. I'm not sick!" Khushi said.

"I'm your elder sister, and it's my duty to take care of my little sister.. okay? Don't stop me, you do so much for us, can't I do this much for you?" Anjali hit her forehead lightly.

Khushi smiled faintly, everyday she feels she's so lucky to find them and become a part of such a loving family, even her Khaddos husband loves her a lot, and she knows he's angry because of her innocent nature that can lead her in trouble like today, that's why he scolded her.

******************************************************

Later..

Arnav took steps inside the house, it was dark all over. But soon, the lights came on and he looked away feeling something being splashed into his face.

"What the.." he uttered as soon as he opened his eyes and realized his family just made him take a bath with flour!

"Punishments for scolding our Princess!" said Nani angrily glaring at him. Arnav rolled his eyes, "With flour seriously? Have you guys gone mad?"

He frowned, patting his shoulders to remove the dirt from him which seemed impossible; he would take long hours showering today!

"You will say sorry to my sister today.." Shyam said pouting.

"Why should I?" he shrugged his shoulder, raising his one eyebrow.

Everyone looked at him with open mouth, then sighed hard and left from there leaving him alone.

Arnav just shook his head and went upstairs.

He opened the door of his room, and saw her who closed her eyes instantly as she felt the door being opened. She looked like a little baby who shut her eyes tightly pretending to sleep to escape from parent's scolding!

He went to freshen up, and Khushi opened her eyes slowly thanking DM that he reached fine and now she could sleep peacefully.

Arnav came out of the bathroom sometime later, wiping his wet hair with towel; he laid on the bed and looked at her sleeping now.

"I can't bear if something happens to you.. I lost Ma and Sharanya Di already, now I can't take any risk when it comes to you Khushi.. I love you to an extent you can't imagine.." he thought, staring at her sleeping form.

He tried to touch her cheek, but Khushi raised her arms under the blanket, to rest on the pillow. Arnav raised his eyebrows, "Angry with me even sleeping! Tomorrow I will say sorry.."

He raised his head to kiss her forehead, but Khushi in her sleep, turned to other side making him sigh, "Okay.. let's wait for tomorrow only!"

*************************************************

Meera's room:

"Yes! Arnav scolded her.." Meera fell on the bed smiling happily, "Khushi start counting your days in Arnav's life, you won't stay for long.. I guarantee you.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
413K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
120K 4.2K 15
ipkknd