ᴬᡖᡖᡃ? πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§

By Kookminlice

-COMPLETED- Y/N found out she was pregnant with her boyfriend but the relationship was unhealthy. Once she to... More

Appa: Part 1
Appa: Part 2
Appa: Part 3
Appa: Part 4
Appa:Part 5
Appa:Part 6
Appa:Part 7
Appa:Part 8 (21+)
Thank you πŸ₯°
Appa:Part 9
Appa:Part 10
Appa:Part 11
Appa:Part 12
Appa:Part 14
Appa:Part 15
Quick thanks
Appa:Part 16
Appa:Part 17
Appa:Part 18
Appa:Part 19
Appa:Part 20 (slight nsfw)
Appa:Part 21
Appa:Part 22
Appa:Part 23
Appa:Part 24
Appa:End
Appa:Epilogue
Appa: Christmas Specail πŸŽ„
Please please read!!!

Appa:Part 13

5.7K 189 14
By Kookminlice

Y/N:"Namjoonie"
I heard her voice again. Full of pain and sorrow. How I wish I could just wake up and tell her it's all ok. But I can't, I'm too weak. I'll try my best for you love.
Y/N:"I'm 5 months pregnant now, it's getting hard without you here"
I could hear her tearing up and I felt my heart crumble.
Y/N:"Seoyun is 1, she can say baby and eomma"
My smart little girl.
Y/N:"I wish you were here"
She choked on her sobs.
Y/N:"They said they're going to pull your life source in 3 weeks"
What?! No, they can't. Please! I'm trying to wake up! I really am! It's just hard, please don't let them do that.
Y/N:"If they do, it's for the better, since you're suffering.I know you can hear me Joon"
She sighed.
Y/N:"Just please try for us, I love you"

Seoyun:"eomma!"
I looked over to her and smiled.
Y/N:"Yes sweetheart?"
She pointed to the plushie on the shelf and I got it down for her.
Y/N:"Have fun baby"
She walked over to the living room and I sighed. I wish Namjoon could see this. How my bump has been getting bigger and how Seoyun is growing up.

Y/N:"Namjoon"
I sat down on the chair and sighed.
Y/N:"Tomorrow they're pulling out your life source"
I looked down and wiped the tear that had fell.
Y/N:"I just w-want you to hear something before y-you leave"
I got out my phone and opened photos. I clicked on a video and put it on Namjoon's chest. The baby's heartbeat filled my ears and I smiled. I looked over at Namjoon and saw tears running down his cheeks. I stood up and hugged him.
Y/N:"I'll miss you"

I woke up with him not by my side, again. I'll never see him again and neither will our children. I didn't want to see him leave so I stayed home. Today his life source is being pulled out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 63 12
As soon as Y/n comes inside the house, Namjoon throws her jacket to the other side, he goes to Y/n and kisses her, both take off each other's clothes...
44.3K 1.7K 35
When her husband got to know she is pregnant on their wedding night.And thats everything starts their life turns around.
9.3K 244 32
Y/N is a black woman All of these stories are different lines, it's not all the same person The first 7 stories that I write will be y/n as a mom. If...
19.1K 565 21
β­•KTHΓ—YN β­•What will happened when YN get pregnant by her bestfriend? Her life become changed after that incident and she met a stranger. How will she...