MOB LIFE - Complete

By Heva29

After the death of her dad, Lexi Russo has been sent to live with her cousins, the infamous Russo Brothers. T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - CAST

Chapter 10

19K 455 96
By Heva29

I put my sock and shoe on and stood from the desk. As I turned away so Vlad could change, I pulled out my phone to see what was going on.

It was Romeo and Rodrigo.

Rocco and Roberto were ambushed and shot. Robs was superficial but Rocs was in intensive care in our clinic.

We have our own doctors. Don't want to leave records anywhere as evidence.

As I read all this, the office door slams open and in marches Nikolai. He didn't even notice me, he was so angry and focused solely on Vlad.

Nik, "Where the fuck were you? We needed you. The fuckers have joined forces and outnumber us now!! Maxim is ready to cut you. You better have a good fucking reason for missing the ambu..."

Vlad, "Zatknis', pridurok. my ne odni, (shut the fuck up moron. We're not alone)"

Nik, "chto ona zdes' delayet? Maxim uzhe v puti! (What's she doing here? Maxim is on his way!)"

I couldn't stand here anymore. I had to get to my family. Pretending not to understand them, I wave my phone at Vlad,

"What's this? My cousins were shot! Ambushed. Did you know about this? Was it your job to keep me out of the way? Fuck I'm stupid! To think there could ever be anything between us. I'm leaving. And if my cousins die, I swear I will burn you and all you hold dear to the ground!"

I move to the door. Vlad grabs my elbow,

Vlad, "Lexi, please, I had nothing to do with it. I just want to be with you."

I yank my arm out of his grip,

"Don't touch me. Don't come near me. We aren't anything to each other. Whatever we might of been disappeared the moment my blood was shot."

He stares sadly at me but doesn't make a move to stop me. I'm almost at the door when it opens and in comes the leader of the Russian Mob himself, Maxim Ivanov! He's tall, dark and handsome in a harsh way. He sees me standing there and a twisted grin splits his face.

Max, "Zakhvatit' yeye (grab her)"

I have to lock my knees to stop myself from reacting. If I react he'll know I understood him and that'll be worse. So when two guys grab an arm each and haul me behind Max, I give a yelp and let them pull me along.

Vlad runs up and goes to grab me from them but,

Max, "Leave her!"

Vlad, "She's mine. Leave her be!"

I work very hard not to roll my eyes at that. I guess he decided to ignore everything I just said to him.

Max, "No she isn't. She's our enemy. And now our hostage too. Remember who you are Vladimir, and to who you are speaking to."

Vlad stiffens his shoulders.

Vlad, "Fine. I'll take care of watching her. She'll stay with me."

Maxim laughs loudly at this.

Max, "What? Like a fucking guest? No cousin. She'll be locked in the usual room, where there's a nice comfortable bed, so all the men can have a turn between those fine thighs and sweet ass! But I'll be going first. I want to pop that cherry I've heard so much about!"

Maxim was looking in my eyes through his whole speech. I was done. This asshole will die painfully. I looked at his crotch,

"Go ahead pompinara (cock sucker), I'm sure your limp dick won't even hit my hymen."

Max slapped me across the face, causing me to bite my lip and make it bleed. I didn't make a sound, I just spat the blood into his face. He roared in anger and lunged at my throat, but Vlad jumped in front of me.

Max, "You're protecting her? What is wrong with you? Move Vlad. I'm fucking this bitch right now."

Vlad, "No. Prosto ubey yeye sem'yu. No ona moya. nikto ne dolzhen prikasat'sya k ney. (Just kill her family. But she's mine. no one is to touch her)"

Max, "po doroge v kliniku yest' bomba. vse koncheno. my vyigrali. (there's a bomb on the way to their clinic. It's over. We've won.)

Vlad, "Togda ona tebe ne nuzhna kak zalozhnitsa. (Then you don't need her as a hostage)

Max, "net. no ya khochu yeye. YA khochu slomit' yeye dukh. (no. but I want her. I want to break her spirit.)

Vlad, "I can't let you Maxim. Leave her with me."

Max, "Nikolai!! Come slap some sense into your little brother before I'm forced to shoot him for his disrespect."

Nikolai rushes over. He starts whispering harshly in Russian to Vlad, telling him how he barely knows me, and that there's plenty of beautiful women who are virgins in the world etc etc bloody etc. It's getting harder for me to not reply to their comments. After a minute Maxim has lost patience.

Max, "So what's it going to be? You get out of the way and let us all have some fun with her, and if after that you still want her, then you can have her, or you die and we still have our fun with her."

Vlad turns and hugs me tight. I keep my arms to my sides, refusing to respond,

Vlad, "I promise, no matter what they do, I'll still want you. Endure my love, and then we'll be together"

What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. This. Fucker.

"No. We won't. You're a coward. I'd rather die than stand back and watch someone I claim to want be harmed"

Maxim laughs at the expression on Vlads face and pulls me into his chest. He wraps a hand around one of my ass cheeks and squeezes it while grinding on me.

Max, "Mmmm, she feels good. I can't wait to be pounding into her"

I give Vlad one last chance to man up, but he won't even look at me. Nikolai wraps an arm around his shoulders and walks him back to the office. Max suddenly shoves a hand down my shorts. He feels my wetness from my earlier orgasm. He pulls his hand out and sniffs his fingers and then licks them.

Max, "Am I turning you on sugar? You do smell and taste amazing. Maybe if you're real good to me, I'll keep you for myself and you won't have to be ridden by all the men. I wonder what it'll feel like when your cherry pops?!"

I'd had enough of this pig. The best thing about being so tall, is that my knee can do some serious damage.  I lean towards him, 

"I'm sure it'll feel something like this!"

And with those words I knee him as hard as I can. I didn't waste time in checking for reactions etc, I just used maximum speed and ran out of there. I was gone and out of sight before they had even thought to start the chase.

I quickly made my way to the clinic. I needed to shower, change my clothes and deal with my split lip but before all that I needed to get everyone out of the clinic. As I burst through the doors, I had to quickly duck and roll as a roomful of guns turned in my direction.

Raf, "Lower your guns, it's Lexi! Shit Lex, are you ok? What the fuck happened to you?"

"Don't worry about that right now.  The Russians followed you to the clinic. They've got bombs on the way. We need everyone out. Now!!!"

Raf didn't wait for more. He started giving orders to our men and women and we got everyone to a safe warehouse. My heart broke when I saw Roc. He was so pale. When I get my hands on those dogs, they'll wish they never came to our town. 

I sat, still in my jogging outfit, on the back stairs of the warehouse, trying to order my thoughts. Trying to remember every little piece of information I overheard while at the gym. I got quite a bit of information while on the treadmill, since they weren't trying to keep their voices down. And unaware that I understood them, they were speaking quite openly.

Ric and Raf joined me. One on each side.

Raf, "You ready to tell us what happened?"

"Where are the twins?"

Ric, "At school. We didn't know where you would turn up so we sent them there. Not much they can do at the clinic anyway. So...?"

As I open my mouth to tell them all, Daly comes around the corner, runs right up to me, and hauls me into his arms for a hug.

Daly, "You didn't come to school, the twins said you were missing, that your brothers were shot. Are you ok? Please be ok!"

Raf clears his throat loudly.

"Firstly, you're not alone. Secondly,  get your hands off her. Never grab her like that again. At least not unless she asks you to."

Raf is pretty mellow for a mob boss, but when he's angry, it's scary as fuck because he's so calm. And he has the bluest eyes that look like he could shoot lasers out of them or something equally amazing. Daly literally drops me he let's go so fast.

I sigh loudly, trying to ignore Daly, I started telling them all that happened this morning. When I was done it was dead quiet.

Raf, "They were planning on raping you? No more honor rules. This is open season on all the Russians."

Ric, "Maxim needs to feel pain though. No quick death for him. We have things to plan. Daly, can you get her home so she can clean up?"

Daly agrees. He hasn't said a word to me since those first words. As we get home he follows me in silently. In the kitchen I turn to him and just stare at him, waiting.

Daly, "You let that dog touch you? Why would you do that? Did you enjoy it? Enjoy him?"

He was breathing heavily and quite agitated. But it had been a long fucking day. And it was barely 3pm. And now we had gone from a territory takeover to all out WAR! I  wasn't in the mood for his bi-polar mood swings. I threw my head back and gave a sarcastic bark of laughter.

"I say bombs are coming, family members shot, been on the verge of being RAPED by God knows how many men, and your concern is if I ENJOYED Vlads touches? Are you actually for real right now?"

Daly looks slightly embarrassed, but he's too prideful to back down. Why do I care about this ass so much?

Daly, "You haven't spoken to me in weeks because a chick sat in my lap, without my permission, but you don't think I should be upset that our enemy had his hands and mouth on your body?"

"You don't have any right to be upset. I did. I had just declared feelings for you, and you claimed to reciprocate those feelings. In front of your brothers no less. Then that! You shamed me! But that's over with. We aren't anything to each other anymore. And Vlad isn't some guy I've fucked. She is. Vlad isn't some guy I want to fuck. He's a job. It was purely a fact finding mission. I don't regret a minute of it. If I hadn't been there, I wouldn't have learnt about the bombs and so many would be dead right now!"

Daly, "I wasn't trying to shame you Lex. If you had let me explain things could be different. I was pushing her off me. I wanted to be with you. Only you."

"I admit I let my pride get in the way, but I was hurt. And jealous. But that's all in the past now Daly. I don't care who you want to fuck. We have bigger problems than who's wetting your dick. We need to keep our heads on straight and.."

Before I could say anymore, Daly grabbed my face and kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.6K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
3.3K 128 21
"Get on your knees for me baby" "Is this the best time to tell you I have no Gag reflex" "Fuck" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When a ruthless mafi...
113K 1.8K 69
"I never thought I would say getting exposed to a deadly strain of anthrax was the best thing that ever happened to me, but, without that, I never wo...
64K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...