You, Have My Heart ✔️

By NeilAvni_love

It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing thi... More

Important
Character Sketches
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Teaser 1
Part 5
Part 6
Important
Part 7
Part 8
Teaser 2
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Important
Teaser 3
Part 12
Part 13
Emotional
Teaser 4
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Epilogue
Announcement

Part 14

3.7K 386 180
By NeilAvni_love

💞💞

After pleasing their appetite fully..They entered in one of the best Pubs in Mumbai..

(I have never gone to any Night clubs or Pub, never tried some stuffs like that so I can't give you a proper descriptions about it's ambience so thora imagine karlena☹️☹️)

They walked towards the counter where drinks are served..Neil and Vidyut ordered for something hard and soft drinks for the girls..
So Avni and Rea enjoying their drinks..

Bartender served them their drinks..After few minutes of chatting on some random topics, drinking..(as you know you can't chat there much because of the loud music over there..)

Rea's most favourite song was played..Rea tapping her body to grip the rhythm being engrossed in the beat..she spoke to Avni..

R-woooo...this song is my favourite...chal Avuu let's have a dance..and she dragged Avni to the dance floor..
Both the girls moved to the dance floor..
While the boys are seeping their drinks leaning against the counter facing the crowd so that they could keep eyes on their girls..

Avni and Rea moving their body with the beats..both were dancing..saying something into eachother's ears smiling sheepishly..they were in a great joy..

On the other side..boys are enjoying their drinks.. chatting on some random topics..

V-aise dekhtahi rahega.. yaa tera usko propose karneka kuch plan bhi hai..he said taking another shot from the counter..
Neil was standing against the bar counter drink in his hand and his eyes is fixed on his Avii..

N-Hummm...kuch plan Kiya hai maine dekte hai..he said seeping his drink..

But looking into something he straighten his body and his jaws get hard..he kept his glass with a thud..rushed to the dance floor..

Avni and Rea is in their full mood enjoying the every beats moving their body engrossed in their moves..but Avni felt a guy behind her.. coming close to moving his body..she pushed him lil.. backward.. but he is coming close to her purposely..

But this time he crossed all the limits..he came close to her back and blew on her ear..and that's it.. in a fraction of second Avni saw a hand came towards his face and punched him really heard and now he is on the floor bleeding.. cupped his nose weeping in pain..

Avni was shocked looking at that boy lying on the floor then she was dragged on someone's chest..

The things all happened in such speedy way that it took some second to register the actual scenario..

Flashback back

Neil was standing against the counter talking to Vidyut he saw a boy coming close to Avni dancing behind her.. Avni pused him irritatingly.. the guy came much closer behind her.. stressing his hand on her left arm which is not visible clearly from here..and this was an extreme move for Neil Khanna to be dragged him to them..he couldn't wait anymore.. he rushed to the dance floor..drag Avni towards his chest and punched him hard on his face..

Flashback ends..

He is holding Avni close to his heart wrapped his left hand around her shoulder..He pushed that boy..raised his finger and said aloud..

N-How dare you to touch her?? you bloody jerk!!
he was in his most furious Avtar..he then leaned to her face.. cupped her cheeks and asked..R you okay Avii??

Avni was shivering into his arm..she just nodded nervously..'yes'..

Rea hugged Avni tried to calm her down rubbing her back..

Neil sat on his toe on the floor where that boy lying still now..he clenched his color pulled him towards his face.. greeting his teeth he said..

N-How dare you!!!

The guy gaped at him wipping the blood with his thumb oozing out of his nose for the  hardest punch Neil has hit on that spot..he smirked and said..

"Why?? is she your girl friend!!"

His words made Neil's blood boiled.. Neil clenched his palm and his jaws hardened.. leaning to his face he whispered through his gritted teeth in an intense gaze over that guy on the floor.

"She is my life..do you get that..
I'll kill you bastard.."

U don't know who I am..
u will pay for this.. he shouted with his most indignant tone..

He got up with a jerk.. said to Vidyut..

N-Just call the police right now I want to see him behind bars...

How dare he to touch my love.. he murmured..

Vidyut was about to call the police but then the bouncers and the pub manager came running towards them..
The manager stood there pleading Neil not to call the police.. that he would tackle all this in his own way...
Neil's anger raged within him..

N-Vidyut just call the police I won't allow this bloody hell a single chance to escape..he has dared to touch my Avii..he shouldn't be spared..

Manager-please Neil sir try to understand it's a request..let us handle him.. I assure you he would pay his penance.. please try to understand it's a reputation issue..As U r coming here since three years have you ever seen such kind of incident happened before!!!it's an accident.. please sir..

Neil was about to say something more stepping towards him but Avni held his hand..

Looking at his hand behind he lift his eyes to Avni..

A-please Neil leave..let them to handle.. please..

Their eyes met..he held her hand.. walked outside the pub.. followed by Vidyut and Rea..

Now they are all outside.. Neil's anger was at it's peak..he rubbed his forehead trying to come down himself.. he turned around.. held Vidyut's shoulder.. apologized..

N- sorry I spoiled the day..

Vidyut assured him back that everything is fine they will celebrate some other day..

Neil thanked him..he held Avni's hand.. walked to the parking area..he went to his car.. opened the door made her sit inside.. moved towards the driver seat and drove off..

Clenching hard on the steering wheel his eyes straight facing the road..he didn't give a single glance on Avni yet..he was so irritated recalling the whole incident..

Avni was leaning on her seat.. facing the window outside..

They came back home..
Avni unlocked the door..

They entered inside..Neil walked to the refrigerator took out the water bottle.. gulped down half of it..he closed his eyes hard..bended forward.. his arm stretched.. clenching on the chair beside..
Neil turned his head to his left.. stared at Avni..
Avni was standing there still..

Neil came close to her..cupped her right cheek..

His glassy eyes conveying the storm inside him..
the helplessness that if he would have missed a second more..it could be a grave..
The inner turmoil that their eyes exchanged is much more intense than any word could have explained...
Neil strugged off his hand..wiped his face being frustrated.. stormed to his room.. shut the door behind..

Avni was rooted there still.. the love,the care,the protectiveness that she has seen in his eyes today made her fall for him to the core..she cried,not for the incident happened few minutes back there in pub..
Avni was stunned recalling the entire scene..she fell for him all over again..the profound respect he has shown for his lady love today.. made her feel most luckiest..

One of the happiest thing on earth is when you know you are in love with someone who loves you MORE..

**************

Next day Avni woke up lil early.. came out from her room... he was there sitting on the chair reading newspaper seeping his cup of tea..

She wished him good morning..

N-Good morning..he lifted his head and wished her back..
he was looking better..calmed..

A-aaj to Saturday hai office nahi hai.to main soch rai hu ki aaj lunch main banayungi..she said looking at him trying to register his mood..

Niel smiled looking at her..

N-humm.. achha?? tum banaogi..r u sure!!MATLAB kabhi try kiya hai isshe pehle yaa mere upar hi sara experiment karneka socha hai.. he blinked his eyes in a teasing tone..

A- aaa hello main kaafi achha khana banati hu..BTW Rea has told me several times that main itna achha khana banati hu ki my hubby will kiss my hand..she said proudly..

Neil is smiling at her antics..

N-(in mind) sirf haathon Ko nahi baby..he blushed..

So guys he is back in his naughty mode🤗🤗yeeee

***************

Sunday evening..

Avni's parents came to her place...chit chatting all three..

Neela maa-Avuu tujhey pata hai maine aaj kisey dekha..I mean kisko dekha!!she said in her extreme excited tone..my gawwwd he looks so cute..

Avni asked casually keeping the coffee cups on the table..

A-ab kisko dekhliya mamma..she rolled her eyes..

N-Arey Neil The Neil khanna..that Webseries guy..you should watch him Avii he is so handsome..he is a bollywood material..he must be there in bollywood..even my friends watch all his series..

Avni was shocked looking at her mamma..

N-aise kya dekhrai hai..ha ha pata hai tu to pehchanti bhi nai hogi..u movie Kira.. forget it..

Avni fumbled staring at Neela ma..

A-waise aap Neil ko.. I mean Neil Khanna Ko kaha dekha!!

Nee-arey hamare hotel mein..hoody main tha main to dekhtehi pehchan gayi thi..phir jaake reception main pucha..tab pata chala yes I was right he was The Neil Khanna..

Avni got tensed thinking that her parents and Neil staying in the same hotel..

Having their dinner in Avni's place her parents left..(guys Neil left locking his room so there no space left for her parents to stay at her place so they are staying in hotel near by her apt and they have no idea that Avni got her roommate..they still think that Avni is leaving alone..)

She locked the door..put off the kitchen and hall lights..she came inside her room..

She dialled a number..

Neil was driving back hotel from his shoot..his pH rang..he put on the blue tooth in his ear..
Recived the call..

N-(in mind) wooow she is missing me..a smile appeared on his face..

A-hello!! tumhei aur koi hotel nahi milatha book karne k liye..she gritted her teeth being irritated..

N-ab maine kya kardiya!!he rolled his eyes..took the left turn..

A-arey mamma papa bhi wahi hotel mein hai..ab kya karu..she said bitting her nails..

N-achha good...iii mean..Avii chill..they don't know me not even I know them so don't panic..

A-(in mind) yup actually he is making some sense..He is right so there is no need to be tensed.. wooow I'm feeling so cool.. Sachhmein mera Tillu is so cute..she blushed calling him Tillu..

N-Avii r you there?? He asked not getting any response from her..

Avni startled out of her thought..
A-no no I'm here..yeah u r right..but ek baat bolo tum subha se kyu gayab ho!!!Mamma Papa to evening ko aney waley the na...maine tumhe bataya to tha..to tum afternoon Ko hi Chaley jaatey!!

N- mera shoot tha...subhahi back pack karke chalagaya hotel.. luggage rakhna tha..

A-luggage??Arey my parents are going back Tuesday..aise bolrai ho jaise they have come for 10days..
Pagal ho akdom..

N-(in mind)haa woh to pura banjaunga agar aisahi tumse dur rehna parahato kuchdin aur..thinking all this he pouted..

A-Neil r you there...tum sun rahein ho na!!

Neil reached to the hotel..he parked his car..came outside..he stood leaning against the car door..

N-kyuu miss kar rai ho mujhey!!humm he asked huskily..

Avni blushed listening his tone..she shifted the phone from her left ear to right..

A-sorry not in my dreams..waise bhi mujhe aur bahot saaree kam hai..Joy Ko call karna hai..she teased in purpose to make him jealou..

N-aaabhhii itni raat Ko Joy se kya I mean.. okkkaay tum baat karlo..I'm tired I need to sleep..he then cut the call being annoyed..

Avni laughed imagining his state..

A-(in mind)
awwww Neilu u look so cute in your jealofying mode..I just want to hug you tight..and yes I'm missing you sooo much..

Another side Neil was in his jealofying mode...he unlocked his room..stormed inside..threw his ph on the bed being irritated..

**************

Avni's parents went back home..
They extended their days.. spending some more time with their daughter that they hadn't planned for..they left staying around after one week..

It's been one week they haven't seen eachother..Avneil craving for their presence around..

Missing someone is a part of loving them..if you are never apart..you will never know..how strong your love really is🤗🤗

**************

I know this chappie is not upto the mark..this has been the most toughest chappie till now..
Shayad tumsab Ko pasand na aye..but it has taken great effort to pen down this particular chappie..protrating their each and every emotions into words were much difficult.. I was totally blanked writing the scenes yesterday.. for sometime I thought I won't be able to give the update today..parr maine promise Kiya tha tumsab Ko to update to denahi tha...

Though I'm not at all satisfied with this chappie..😫😫 feel free giving your precious reviews..

Please vote share and comment..

Love Mon💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 2.9K 39
It is the story of Avni and Neil. Their love story was not an easy one. Their life went through a lot of challenges. This is written more like a sc...
226K 18K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...
52.1K 2.7K 21
A story which I dreamt!!✨✨
70.3K 6K 27
In this story there is love , breakup , angry , possiveness ... All about AVNEIL