Runaway (Diyue AU)

By ella-holland98

(This was my first fic and I am aware it gets cringey and kinda goes way to fast, but I will revise it and ed... More

Epigraph
1: It Doesn't Feel Right
2: Engagment Celebration
3: Leaving Home For Now
4: Crash Landing In The Unknown
5:Excuse Me... You're From Where Again?
6: Don't Need To Be Involved
6: The Truth
7: A Call From Home
9: Really Bad Insomnia
10: Not Again
11: Moon Shen , You deserve to be celebrated
12: Unexpected
13: Birthday Present
14: What That Hell Do You Think You're Doing Here !?!
15: My Past Came Back To Haunt Me ,Dylan
16: Secret Date
17: Perfect Date
18: Oblivion
19: Kidnapped
20: Full Potential
21: Right On Time
22: Bad Vision
23: News From Home
24: Anxiety And Nightmares
25: Art Gallery Date
26: Arcade
27: 我爱你
28: My Favorite Person
29: Girl Time/Boy Time
30: "dad"
31: Arrival
32: Believe In You
33:Oldest Sorceress
34:Learning The Truth(1/2)
35:Learning The Truth Part (2/2)
36: Powers
37: Something Important
38: Sacrifice
39: Safe
40: War Has Begin
41: War Has Begin (2/2)
42: Second Chance
43:Little Bit Of Heaven
44: Wu Wedding
45: Astions?!
46: A Day With Jay
47: Give It To Me
49: Memorable
50:Birth
51:Mrs.Wang
52: Take Care
53: Wang Myung Shen Jay
54:Coronation Day
Epilouge

48: Something Good

311 20 0
By ella-holland98

8 Months Later

Shen Yue's POV

I was sitting in the bedroom of my former house that I had now rented out to Willa and her boyfriend.

"I hardly see much of you.. how are you", Willa says as she sets a mug of tea in front of me.

"I've been good Wills, just a little annoyed.. I might look fat in my wedding since it's going to be a few weeks after and I'll have the pregnancy weight", I say.

"There's no such thing , your freaken tiny!! , right now your even small it's just the bump!!", she points at my belly.

"So how are you and Jimin?", I ask her.

"We're engaged now", she says happily.

"And How is that?"

"Good because I live in your house while he's touring so I don't feel super alone because this house feels homey because it's where Jay grew up and then I get distracted by keeping up with your store which are doing good!!"

"So you snatched up one of the hottest men alive", I tell her.

She nods. "You did too , Dylan is beautiful"

"He really is , I love him"

"Yue, how's Jay?", she asks.

"Good , He's been good!, he has powers because apparently his father was half astion, so he has powers", I explain.

"How come this never came up!?", she smacks me in the arm.

I rub my arm. "My gosh, please don't hit me.."

"Sorry pregnant lady, anyway , MY NEPHEW HAS POWERS!?", she begins freaking out now.

I nod. "I'm sorry.. it's been hard to explain these things especially now we hardly see one another and when we do it's for me to come down and check on my boutiques and then I'm off to Keshida"

Her face falls. "I've been pretty shit at being a friend since you left Keshinda, I'm sorry.."

I smile. "Don't worry.. real friends stick by each other no matter what after all your still by my side and we both have our lives now.."

She nods. "Well I'm glad your happy.. you deserve it"

I rub my belly. "Thank you.."

I stand up slowly. "It's time for me to go now..so Jay is staying you for the day right?", I double check with her.

"Yes , I miss my nephew", she says.

Our comes Jay from his former room up and down with his controller.

"Auntie Willa, lets go play please!!", he screams and Willa leaves to follow him.

The days where it was just Willa, Jay and Me.

I feel my phone vibrate suddenly.

I grab my phone and see it's Dylan.

"Hey Dylan", I greet him.

"So meet me where we had our first date right now?"

"Definitely", I say in a heartbeat.

"Come and meet me there", he instructs and then hangs up.

I feel a giddy inside while remembering our first actual date and how things had quickly changed.

I never thought I'd be in love again and especially never though I'd be pregnant again.

My worse fear had been that if I ever did fall in love the man wouldn't accept me because I was a single mom.. and that's why I hadn't bothered looking.

I thought of the term..

The term I was looking for.. I wasn't looking for something good but I found it without looking.

A Serendipity.

Dylan Wang was in fact my serendipity that came to me without me looking for it.

I walked into the museum and found Dylan standing there.

His teal hair he wore and blue eyes gone.. and even his natural purple hair.

It was a deep dark brown almost black and his eyes were brown.

"Hey you", I say to him.

He smiles. "Hey honey"

"What happened to your hair?", I tippy toe and run my finger through it.

"Recently I discovered that I don't have to always wear my natural purple hair in fact I can change it any color I want, I wanted something a little more natural like yours and Jay's", he explains.

"You look good with any hair color", I assure him.

"Do you think our son will have your natural hair or mine?", he suddenly says.

At the mention of the baby, the baby inside me begins kicking me hard.

I groan and grab my belly.

Dylan eyes widen. "are you okay?!"

"I'm fine, the baby kicked at you mentioning him", I explain.

Dylan smiles and bends down to my stomach.

"Hey Ge Yang", he puts a hand on my belly.

The baby kicks my belly harder. "He loves listening to his daddy's voice"

"I love you so much, and I can't wait to marry your mommy, and I'm so glad you'll be there when I marry her"

He presses a kisses to my belly.

He stands up and then grabs my hand in his.

"Let's go"

~

We walked and as I was looking at the paintings I begin getting teary eyed.

"You know what I've been thinking about Moon, how it seems just yesterday when we came here", Dylan says basically reading my mind.

He looks up and notices my eyes.

"My girl.. so emotional, you're adorable , hun", he puts his arm around me.

"I feel like I get nostalgic and emotional about everything these days, excuse me, I also feel like I haven't been giving Jay enough attention... because I'm pregnant , and how embarrassing I'm crying in public "

Dylan strokes my hair with his other hand.

"Hey don't overwhelm yourself.. your hormones were going to get like this and I understand.. Jay understands , you're okay",he assures me.

"What if I look to fat our wedding day and the baby shower , I'm already fat , this baby shower is next week ... what if I look absolutely horrendous..", I say insecurity in my voice.

" Yue.. you're beautiful and you're literally glowing , Hun", he presses a kiss on my head.

"I'm sorry", I apologize.

"Don't be, I'll always be here to not just love you but be here to
remind you how beautiful you are and how you make me the happiest man alive"

He fully wraps his arms around me now and pulls me into a his embrace.

Serendipity...

Finding something good without looking for it.

And that something in this case was Dylan Wang.

Almost to end and I'm emotional asf.

Btw after I fully publish this story I'm going to go back and edit it and then focus fully on Mr.Basketball Player And Mermaid possibility

Also a book I'm writing that's MG related for Meizuo and Lei.

Hope you all support me on it.

Anyway,

All the love, Ella xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.4K 31
A DyShen Alternate Universe: She ran away from their potential engagement dinner, leaving his family and him with humiliation. He swore that if he c...
53K 1.9K 103
"𝙄𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚" EXCERPT:- Rose asked in panic "what's wrong with me...and why are you looking so...
5.8M 145K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
504 10 8
TW: Blood, violence • • • Blood partners. The phenomenon which arose along with sanguines. In this relationship, a human and a sanguine a directly de...