15: My Past Came Back To Haunt Me ,Dylan

Shen Yue's POV

Dylan tenses beside me and I see whole demeanor change in the span of a second to an angrier version of him.

"Dylan , can you give me a minute , I promise I'll let you know if I need anything , and can you please check on , MY son , Shen Jay", I emphasized the my on my son.

Myung Jaehyuk smiles at the mention of the baby. Dylan gives Jaehyuk one last dirty look before walking back inside and leaving me alone with Jaehyuk.

If I was honest with myself I didn't even know what I'd say to him first or how I would act.

"I'm sorry, Shen Yue", he begins saying. How dare he think an I'm sorry would work for me to run back in his arms. Screw him, I wasn't that easy to get through.

Then again it was different when it came to Dylan , but that was that.

I get closer to him and slap him hard and he only chuckles and nods. "Should've known it wouldn't be easy , what was I expecting for you to run to me and kiss me"

"You disgust me , Myung Jaehyuk, you said my child wasn't yours, that I had most likely slept with a multiple men , you thought of me as easy unexpectedly, one moment I was your sweet girl and the next you were looking at me with so much disgust", I say to him and sit down on the chair.

"Who's that guy ? , the one you replaced me with? , the one helping you raise my son and calling him father when I'm the biological father", Jaehyuk says and rolls his eyes.

I shake my head. "You have absolutely no right to middle in my business or to call MY son , your son , when you weren't here these past four years, dickwad", I spat at him.

"You didn't make him by yourself", he defends.

"Your right I didn't but guess what I did raise him on my own and had to leave China after all the things people said about me and my mother disowning me , why did you even bother looking for me", I ask him.

This time his eyes meet mine and I blankly stare back while his eyes roam all over my face and basically looked at me from head to toe.

"I'm sorry for ever saying those things to you and for not being careful enough and you end up pregnant with a child at such an early age, you clearly didn't want the baby, but I'm here now ", he says after a while.

By now I'm furious when the last words about me not wanting the baby leave his mouth and I angrily stands up. How dare he!

"Myung Jaehyuk, you can call me all those name you once did four years ago , but never , ever say that about my son, he's the best thing that ever happened to me and that ever came out of me falling in love with you, an arrogant, selfish , rich ,careless, hateful man, you maybe have the good looks but Inside your so ugly, never look for me again", I say and begin choking at the last part.

"Just to let you know , I never meant anything I said , I was forced to stay away from you and I'm sorry I should've thought before I spoke, I've been nothing but terrible to you , but I want you to know one thing , I'll never stop loving you and I want to be in that boys life , and if I have to fight for you and him , I will", he says with determination.

"Just go, Myung Jaehyuk", I manage to say despite my tears falling down my face.

I won't give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry so I just leave and quickly head inside my house.