20: Full Potential

(Why did I feel like this song really went with all this chapter)

Dylan's POV

Moon didn't immediately text me back like she usually did and I grew more worried..

I sat in my bedroom walking back in fort in efforts to distract myself from how worried I was.. I must be overthinking it... I had to be.

I shake my head. Quit overthink so much.

I lay down in my bed and my eyes begin feeling heavy.. and I end up falling asleep without realizing it.

A beat up Shen Yue was on the ground..  as she begin trying to stand up to sit on a chair that was next to her.

" why use me against Myung Jaehyuk... it's useless, I've told you I mean nothing to him", she rasps out.

She held her stomach as she spoke.. it hurt to speak, you could tell by the way she was speaking and breathing.

A man with an eye patch laughs and then holds up a cell phone showing Jaehyuk in the car worried.

The man gets closer to her face.

"We planted a camera, and obviously he still cares about you , so quit whining you whore", and what Shen Yue does next causes the man to slap her hard.

She spits on his face and smiles. This woman didn't give up or care , she fought hard.

"Stupid whore", he says after he slaps her.

I jolted awake covered sweat and breathing heavily.

Was that a vision or dream..

I shake the thought away.. Dylan quit overthinking and assume the worse.

My phone begins ringing on the night stand and quickly grab it.

Willa.

I answer it. "Hello", I say and I hear sobs at the end of the line.

"Is everything okay , Willa", I ask and stand up in alert.

"I-I, Dylan... today Jay, Moon and I were supposed to eat lunch together and well when I got here her purse was on the ground and I found it odd , and then suddenly her phone was ringing and it Myung Jaehyuk, he said she was-was", she begins sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hey... hey , it's okay, Willa, she was what?", I ask her softly.

Something bad must've happened for Willa to be crying and not be her usual bubbly and cheerful self.

"She was kidnapped", she says.

My heart stops.

"I'm sorry.. that can't be true", I shake my head in disbelief.

"No Dylan, that's what I thought too... Dylan I've been in the restroom crying , Jay's in Moon's office playing with his trains and has no idea what's going on, how do I explain the Moon situation", she says.

"Don't.. you don't have to , I'm going to try to find her", I assure her and then hang up.

After ending the call this anger boils inside me.. Moon couldn't have just gotten kidnapped out of no where.

Who the hell did it!?

I grow angrier by the second and begin screaming.

I look in the mirror, and close my eyes and suddenly I say these words I had never said in my life because I promised myself I'd never let my powers be at full potential ever because I was a useless freak.

"Wang Hedi, Have potential and I'll use to protect those I love , never for worse", I open my eyes and notice my hair and eyes aren't the way the usually are.

My usual purple hair and brown eyes replaced by aqua blue hair and blueish eyes.

I feel this power inside me I had never felt before... and I bet it was when I was using all my powers and letting them work.

"I'll never hide who I am , ever again", I tell myself and leave to go find Shen Yue.

~

First I go exactly where she was kidnapped I knew that once I had seen the place I'd see what happened as if I had been there at the time.

Something told me I was able to do that.

I get there and in my mind it plays exactly how everything happened.

I begin running following exactly where the memory went on and followed.

As I'm running I see a car next to me and see the person driving is him, Myung Jaehyuk.

His car comes to a stop. He parks his car in the side of the road and get off.

"Look, this is no time to fight , you heard what happened?", he asks me and I nod.

"Good.. because what you don't know is who kidnapped her were these men that hate me because I left one paralyzed after an accident in the bar and they're using her as bait to lure me I-"

Without thinking I punch him and he falls to the ground.

He looks over at me and is shocked.

"You stupid idiot , you came into her life to bring her trouble , and I can't bother hearing you any longer, I'll be leaving and finding her by myself, and finishing off the men who thought of hurting her", I angrily spat and begin running again not bothering to hear Myung Jaehyuk any longer.

Determined, I keep going to get the Shen Yue.

~

I arrived at an old abandoned warehouse , victory.. it'd make them pay for ever hurting her and ever putting a hand on that beautiful woman.

I had really bad writers block , I'm sorry.

Excuse my shitty edit it took ages to make but yeah

But guess what I'm doing , double updating for you all!!

Thanks for reading, Ella