my love as deep as the ocean...

נכתב על ידי rosies-blue

my bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep. the more i give to thee, the more i have, for both are... עוד

intro.
1. this is weird - chae
2. kill two birds with one stone - lisa
3. it's okay lalisa - chae
4. curveball - lisa
5. i can't have her - lisa
6. hurting - chae
7. arms to fall into - chae
8. fight for her - lisa
9. lovesick - chae
10. hold my hand - lisa
11. i love all of you - chae
12. my love - lisa [M]
13. proud - chae [M]
14. lean on me - lisa
a/n
15. one day - chae
important
extremely important
16. on this starry night (jensoo special)
17. trust - lisa
18. lessons - lisa
story propositions
19. the way - chae
jenkai
20.
ugh tiny rant
special chapter 1.
special chapter 2.
special chapter 3, pt. 1
chaennie story.
special chapter 3, pt 2.
important question
special chapter 4: jensoo
blackpink one-shot.
bonus chapter: soccer matches and getting old
bonus chapter: sex holiday circa 2028 pt. 1

the end.

3.4K 116 147
נכתב על ידי rosies-blue

a/n: not to be overdramatic or anything but 'KILL THIS LOVE' IS GOING TO BE THAT BITCH !! WELCOME SONG OF THE MOTHERFUCKING YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy.

A Few Months Later.

Here we go.

Our final check in with our girls.

We've seen them since they were just young High-Schoolers scared to fall in love with each other, or in love but scared to admit it. Now they've been married for over five years, have two beautiful kids, and are two of the most famous and successful singers, songwriter, dancers, rappers, models... You name it, Chaeyoung and Lisa do it.

We've seen them at their low-

"Momma!"

Damn it, Gabriel.

Well, screw my emotional rant. Here's the Park fam-

"Mommy!" A three year old Gabriel comes running down the hallway into the living room, followed slowly by his older sister, Alice. "Momma, Mommy, Momma, Mommy!" He continues to yells, running around the living room, as Alice just watches him with a disappointed shake of her head. "Wah!" He screams, tripping over Leo, their cat. "I'm okay!" He stands up with a bright smile, brushing down his shirt and running into the kitchen, where he smells food.

"Idiot," Alice mumbles under her breath, walking continuing to follow Gabriel slowly into the kitchen.

Chaeyoung and Lisa stand at the stove, cooking lunch for their family. Well, more like Chaeyoung is cooking, and Lisa sprinkles some seasoning on when Chaeyoung asks her to. When Lisa sees that Gabriel is running around the island counter like a mad man, she can't help but smile at her son. 'He reminds me of someone...'

"Hey I thought you were watching a movie," Lisa hops off the counter top and picks up her son so that he can sit next to her. Or she hoped he would sit next to her. He stands up and climbs onto her back like a little monkey.

"The movie was for that of a neanderthal, not nearly intelligent enough for someone of such a high IQ," Alice says from behind them, giving everyone a fright from her sudden input into the conversation.

"But Shrek is a classic," Lisa furrows her brows, pouting.

"I liked it," Gabriel tells his mother, which makes Lisa smile.

"Yes, it did extract some laughter from me as well, but not enough to keep me stimulated for two hours," next thing you know, Alice is sitting right next to Lisa and Gabriel. Lisa looks down at her daughter with a shocked face. Her daughter probably had a higher IQ than her. "I read a few more chapters of that book Mommy," Alice tells Chaeyoung, who turns around and leans back on the counter top upon hearing her daughter's voice.

"What book?" Chaeyoung asks, not quite remembering the last novel her daughter had been reading.

"Pride and Prejudice, it was one of the first books to include satire, and shows that you have to be happy in marriage, and be in love to have a healthy marriage, and that marrying for convenience or just because you're attracted to someone won't make you happy. It's a highly insightful novel," Alice tells her family, shrugging.

The rest of the Parks look around at each other, half in shock, and half just not understanding how a five year old understood such a book. I don't even think I can understand that book.

"That's my smart, little girl. I can't wait until you go off to Harvard or Yale and win all of the noble peace prizes," Lisa lifts her daughter into her lap, pinching her cheeks and kissing her chubby, Chaeyoung-like face.

"I wanna be a cloud!" Gabriel jumps off Lisa's back and jumps up and down in excitement. "Or a dragon..." he mumbles to himself, thinking deeply.

"Alright lunch is ready my children," Chaeyoung announces, pulling a tray out of the oven, and setting aside the pan from the top of the stove.

Lisa hops off the counter and then lifts Ally off, followed by Gabriel. She then leads her children out of the kitchen and into the dining room. Chaeyoung watches her three- sorry, two children and her wife walk towards the dining room, and laughs at their childish antics.

God, she loves her small family.

...

8:30 PM

Chaeyoung steps out of her sons room, funnily enough, at the same time as her wife steps out of Alice's room, both standing opposite each other. They make eye contact with each other and sigh a breath of relief, knowing that their children both went to sleep without too much of a fuss. Then they burst out into a small fit of giggles.

They both immediately tell each other to be quiet, which only results in even more laughter. Chaeyoung takes her wife's hand as they continue to laugh softly. She takes Lisa into the living room. Lisa flops down onto the sofa, and pulls Chaeyoung on top of her. "I think we're getting better at this parenting thing," Lisa says as her wife straddles her thighs and drops her hands behind Lisa's neck. Subconsciously, Lisa lets her hands fall to Chaeyoung's butt.

"I think we deserve 'parents of the year'," Lisa continues with a big, goofy smile.

"You deserve 'parent of the year'," Chaeyoung tells her wife pointedly.

"No, you deserve 'parent of the year'," Lisa replies.

"No you."

"No you."

"No you."

"No-"

"This will go on forever, stop it," Chaeyoung presses her finger on Lisa's lips.

"I'm serious though, you deserve 'parent of the lifetime'. You carried both of our kids, and care for them, and nurture them, and love them so, so much. You're like the most amazing Mom to both of our kids," Lisa says with a loving look in her eyes. "And I know you'll do the same for any of our future kids," she says a little more hesitantly.

Chaeyoung drops her shoulders and her facial expression saddens a little bit. "Lisa," she sighs.

"What?"

"Do you really want more kids?" Chaeyoung asks, her thumbs rubbing against the back of Lisa's neck.

"Yeah," Lisa nods her head slowly. "But I am more than happy with Ally and Gabe, like so, so, so happy. And if you don't want another one then I'd be happy with that as well because I know you don't wanna carry-"

"I really don't," Chaeyoung cuts Lisa off. "Do you?"

"No."

"I do want another kid, Lisa, but-"

"Adoption, we can adopt a kid," Lisa says with a small smile. "There are so many kids who don't have a home, and we do. We can give one of those kids a home, and I'm so sure that Ally and Gabe will make them feel right at home, and- and-" Lisa starts to stumble over her words.

Chaeyoung watches as the younger girl gets excited and nervous, and she can't help but smile as well. She does want another kid, they've been discussing it on and off for a few months. She just didn't want to carry another baby, not when they're hitting their peak in their career, and her pregnancy with Gabriel was not fun to say the least.

Whenever Lisa asked her about having another kid, she never gave Lisa a straight answer, wanting to think about it for a bit longer. She had thought about it deeply for a while, and she felt like she had the right answer now.

She takes Lisa's face and kisses her softly to shut her up, and to subtly shut her up. "Okay," she says softly against Lisa's lips, her nose brushing against her spouse's.

"What?" Lisa lifts her head a little bit, looking up at Chaeyoung with her big, Bambi eyes.

"Okay," Chaeyoung nods with a small smile, and a few tears in her eyes. Her hands stay resting on Lisa's face, and she keeps her eyes locked with the younger girl's. She rests her forehead against Lisa's as they both smile, tears now falling down Chaeyoung's face and onto Lisa's cheeks. "Let's have another baby."

Chaeyoung wraps her arms around Lisa's neck and hugs her tightly, and Lisa's arms wrap around Chaeyoungs waist, hugging her back just as tightly. "Are you sure?" She asks quietly, her chin resting on top of Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Chaeyoung nods her head quickly. A smile falls onto Lisa's face, as her eyes close slowly, rocking and hugging her wife comfortingly.

"I love you so much, Chaeng," Lisa says softly.

"I love you too, dork."

...

May 20th 2027

"When's Momma and Mommy gonna be home?" Gabriel asks, jumping up and down on the sofa.

"Two minutes, Gabe," Jisoo tells Gabriel, smiling at how excited the young boy is.

They had been looking after Alice and Gabriel for the past few days, and were waiting for Chaeyoung and Lisa to get home from Japan today. Alice and Gabriel had been working very hard on a 'Welcome Home' banner for the two, although it didn't quite look like that. It's the thought that counts, right?

They then hear a rattle of keys at the door and immediately Gabriel and Alice whip their heads to look towards the door. The door then opens slowly, and two happy, yet tired girls step into the house quietly.

Lisa and Chaeyoung smile brightly when they see their two kids anticipating their arrival and both immediately squat down for the two kids to run into their arms, dropping their bags on the floor. "We made you a banner," Alice points at the big banner hanging on their wall. "Welcome home Momma, Mommy, and Baby," she reads out loud.

"You wanna meet your little brother?" Chaeyoung asks, standing up and carrying Gabriel on her hip. He nods quickly, and she walks towards Jennie and Jisoo to give them both hugs. "Alright," she lowers Gabriel back down onto the floor and squats down again behind him as Lisa brings in the car seat.

Both Alice and Gabriel gasp when Lisa doesn't just take in one car seat, but two. "Surprise," she says, as she lowers the two car seats onto the floor in front of their two kids.

"Twins?" Everyone diverts their attention to Jennie as she gasps. "Why didn't you tell us?" She whines, stomping her feet like a child.

"Is that why the nursery is locked?" Jisoo asks and both Chaeyoung and Lisa nod their heads. Everyone then brings their attention back to the two babies who are sleeping peacefully.

"So this is Haruto, and this is Yoshinori, or Haru and Yoshi. Your two little brothers," Lisa explains, pulling back the sun blocker on both of the car seats.

After Chaeyoung and Lisa decided they were going to adopt, they started looking around different places in California where they could adopt. Not having any luck, they expanded their searches to all around the world. They settled on an adoption centre in Japan, and went there to visit a few times before eventually finding an expectant Mother, pregnant with twins but unable to look after the twins. The two girls had been over in Japan for the past three weeks, waiting patiently on their two babies.

They wanted to make sure they didn't tear away the boys' heritage, and talked to their biological mother about names, wanting to make sure they grew up knowing where they were from, Japan. So they settled on two names that their biological mother would have liked to have named them, naming them after men in her family. Lisa and Chaeyoung fell in love with the names, and then gave them their middle names.

And on the 15th of May 2027, Haruto Lee and Yoshinori Lay Park were born.

"They're so small," Alice comments, crouching a little bit to get closer to Haruto. "And so cute," she giggles.

"Do you like them?" Chaeyoung asks her son, who looks a little bit confused. "What's wrong?"

"How are they gonna play with me, Mommy?" He asks Chaeyoung, earning a laugh from his Mothers. "Are they just gonna sleep?"

"In a few months they'll be able to play with you, I promise, but for now they will probably be doing a lot of sleeping," Chaeyoung replies with a smile, still amused by her son.

"Okay," Gabriel nods, satisfied with the answer. "I like this one," he points at Yoshi. "What's his name?"

"Yoshi, baby," Lisa replies with a small laugh.

"Like the cartoon in Mario?" He asks with a wide smile.

"Yeah like the cartoon in Mario," Lisa replies. She then looks up to her wife, both of them laughing at their kids. She winks at Chaeyoung, and Chaeyoung winks back. "Who wants to hold the babies first?"

Chaeyoung watches as Lisa unbuckles their newborn sons and smiles when she sees her two other kids get all excited to finally be able to hold their brothers. She finally feels like she has her whole family right in front of her. Her and Lisa finally have their beautiful family, and she now knows exactly what euphoria feels like.

...

Alice's Graduation Day

"I can't believe my baby's graduating High School," Lisa pinches the cheeks of her eighteen year old daughter. "It feels like yesterday that I was sitting next to your mother as she pushed your little he-"

"La La La La La La La," Alice sticks her fingers in her ears, walking away from her mother and towards the kitchen where the rest of her family was.

"What? It was a magical day," Lisa says enthusiastically, following her embarrassed daughter.

Today is the day that Alice Park finally graduates High School with straight A's, as the Valedictorian. Needless to say, but our Alice is a smart girl, going to medical school in California later this year. She's smart, but not uptight, and she never showed off. She's actually quite a relaxed teenager, very chill. But extremely emotional, like her mother. She definitely hasn't changed. Also needless to say, both of her Mother's are feeling extremely emotional seeing their first child graduate High School.

"Would you look who it is, my favourite older sister who's graduating today," Gabriel says teasingly, with his cheeky smile, hopping off the kitchen counter to pinch Alice's cheeks much like their Mother did.

Gabriel hadn't changed one bit since he was a child. He's still just like his Mother, Lisa. Still an energetic little Monkey. The 16 year old had channelled his energy into dancing and singing, much like his two mothers. And let's just say, our dear Gabriel tends to get into a little bit of trouble with his teachers, mothers, siblings... People in general.

"Stop it," Alice slaps away her younger brother's hands. "You're so annoying," she groans, walking towards the fridge to open it and make herself some breakfast.

"Gabe can you get your brothers and tell them their breakfast is ready?" Chaeyoung asks her oldest son, pouring milk into two separate bowls of cereal.

Gabriel nods and walks a little closer to the twins' room before shouting down the hall, "Hey your breakfast is ready ya little assholes," he turns around, laughing to himself, much to his mothers' dislike. Seeing that Chaeyoung had that very rare angry look in her eye, he turns around again and says in a much nicer, yet still fairly loud voice, "I mean, Haru and Yoshi, my favourite siblings please make your way to the kitchen because your breakfast is served."

"That's better," Chaeyoung tells her son in a pointed tone.

"Only you can make your mother mad," Lisa comments, leaning up to pat Gabriel on the head.

"And I thought I was your favourite sibling," Alice says, crossing her arms as she waits for her toast to finish toasting.

"D-did I say that? I meant my favourite brothers," Gabriel replies sarcastically, snatching one slice of Alice's toast and putting it straight into his mouth to take a bite. "Ah, hot, hot, hot," he spits it out onto the floor.

"I am going to kill you one day, Gabriel Park," Alice says in a low, angry voice, picking up the toast. "Here, enjoy your breakfast," she says with a forced smile.

He goes to reach for the fridge to pull out some nutella, or at the very least some butter. "No, no. Enjoy your plain piece of toast," Alice pushes the fridge door closed. Being a tad bit scared of his sister, Gabriel walks away slowly and sits next to his mother, Chaeyoung, on a bar stool as she does some work.

"What are you doing?" He asks curiously. Chaeyoung looks up at her son, who is lifting the toast to his mouth. Before he can do so, Chaeyoung snatches the piece of toast and takes a big bite herself before giving it back. "What was that for?"

"You annoyed me earlier," she shrugs, continuing to type something on her laptop. "And I'm hungry."

"I get bullied in this house," Gabriel says dramatically.

"I know how you feel, son," Lisa sighs, shaking her head as she sits on a stool next to him. She pulls his head onto her shoulder. "Don't worry, I love you." Her wife, who has dyed her hair back to brunette, looks at the interaction between Lisa and Gabriel and chooses to join in by giving her son a side hug.

"I love you, too 'lil Gabey."

"What about me?" Alice whips her head around to look at her family, finishing her toast. She takes after our dear Chaeyoung in her love for food, if you couldn't tell.

"C'mere," Lisa gestures to her daughter and Alice walks around to join in the little family hug.

Just then, two eleven year old boys come running into the kitchen.

"It's a Park family hug my sons, come and bask in all the love," Lisa says loudly and both Yoshi and Haruto come running towards their family, hopping onto Chaeyoung and Lisa's laps respectively.

Haruto and Yoshinori grew up well in the Park household. They knew they had been adopted, though neither of them really cared, and it didn't matter because they were loved dearly by their mother's and siblings, and none of them ever really thought about the fact that they were adopted. They were just the 'Little Parks.'

Haruto was a lot more outspoken than Yoshi, and a lot more confident. He's into sports and video games, the stereotypical boy. There isn't a day he comes home from school with another bruise or mud all up his legs from playing sports all day. But he knew how to act cute and lovely to get his way. To say that he has his mothers' whipped for him is an understatement.

(tbh this is how i imagine him when he's a little older than eleven, but there's haruto nonetheless)

Whereas Yoshi is slightly more reserved than his brother, who's actually a few minutes younger than him. He keeps his head down at school, only making a few closer friends, and is way more intact with his artistic side than Haruto. Him and Chaeyoung often spend afternoons painting outside if the weather is nice enough. His younger brother tends to look out for him at school, knowing he's a little more hesitant to stand up for himself. It's a great, special bond that they have.

(once again this is yoshi when he's a little bit older but you get the idea, stan treasure 13)

The family hug for a little longer, feeling an immense amount of love on this special day. Unfortunately, it's ruined when Gabriel asks, "Okay, who farted?"

They all answer back. "Haru!"

...

After Alice's Graduation

After an emotional few hours, the family and a few close friends ended up back at the Park household, friends including Jennie, Jisoo and their family, and Jungkook, Yoongi and their family. They had been their for a few hours, and both the Kim's and the Park's had been wondering where their respective eldest children had gone.

"You haven't seen Jiwon, have you?" Jennie asks Chaeyoung, who is standing next to Yoshi, helping him get a plate of food.

"Not for a while, no," Chaeyoung shakes her head.

"Okay, thanks," Jennie nods her head, smiles at the younger boy who's clinging to his mother, and makes her way around the house, looking for her eldest son.

Just as she takes a step into the hallway she hears giggles and low chat. Her eyebrows furrow as she approaches Alice's bedroom door, where she hears the deep voice of her son. Out of curiosity, she takes a peek through the slightly opened door. She can't help but gasp when she sees the image before her.

She swings open the door forcefully. "Kim Jiwon, put your shirt on right now!" Her loud voice attracts the attention of her wife, and soon enough Jisoo is looking at her shirtless son, whose face has gone bright red.

Let me paint a picture.

Simply, Jiwon is lying on Alice's bed with no shirt on, and Alice is lying upon his chest, in her pyjamas, running her fingers up and down his abdomen with a smile.

As quickly as he can, Jiwon throws his shirt back on, falling onto the floor, and Alice can't help but watch with her hands covering her face. "Get up," Jennie drags her son up onto his feet and pulls him back onto the bed, so he's sitting next to Alice.

"Chaeyoung, Lisa!" Jisoo calls down the hall, and within a few seconds the pair are standing in the doorway of their daughter's room.

"What?" The two ask in sync.

"These two were making babies," Jennie explains, much to the shock of Lisa and Chaeyoung.

"We weren't making babies, Mom," Jiwon replies with a stern face.

"What were you doing shirtless in Alice's bed?" Jisoo asks. They've all now stepped into the bedroom.

"You were shirtless in my daughter's bed!" Chaeyoung says in a rage, scaring everyone in the room. Nobody was expecting Chaeyoung of all people to rage out. "You were having sex with my daughter," she almost lunges forward, but Lisa pulls her back. "He was having sex with our daughter, Lisa!"

"Hey! Don't blame Jiwon, it takes two to tango," Jennie replies, feeling defensive of her son.

"Your son is lying naked in my daughter's bed!" Chaeyoung rebuts.

"Your daughter is touching him!"

"He's having sex with her!"

"She was having sex with him!"

"No he was!"

"No she was!"

"He was!"

"She was!"

"We both were!" Alice stands up and screams at her parents, and Jennie.

Everybody gasps at the statement, and you cold probably hear a pin drop in the room.

Alice composes herself. "What I mean is that, yes, we were. B-but it's not just sex. I love him, and he loves me," from behind her, she feels Jiwon slip his hand into his and stand up.

And I swear to God, the mood in the room switches. Just like that.

"You're in love?" Chaeyoung coos over the two lovebirds.

"Oh my God we're gonna be grandparents together," Jennie takes Chaeyoung's two hands and they both start jumping around excitedly.

"You realise we're only eighteen and nineteen, right Mom?" Jiwon says.

"Oh, shush you," Jennie shushes her son, her and Chaeyoung taking a step to the side and having their own little talk, whilst Lisa and Jisoo both take a step forward, looking slightly more intimidating.

They all have a little bit of a stare down before Jisoo speaks up.

"So what kind of contraceptives are we taking here?" She asks seriously, making the two blush furiously. "I don't have to take you through the talk do I. I don't want any unwanted pregnancies and-

"No, no Mom we're not talking about this," Jiwon cuts Jisoo off.

"I'm serious Ji-"

"Mom!"

"Okay, I'll stop. Lisa, do you have any words?"

Lisa takes a step closer towards the tall, and muscular boy.

"If you hurt my daughter in anyway, I will hunt you, find you, and I will mur-"

"Okay, I think we need to calm down here."

...

"Hey," Chaeyoung lies down on her bed next to Lisa, pull Lisa's phone out of her hands and putting it down on her locker. "It's been a long day, huh?" She lies herself on Lisa's chest as Lisa slips her hand down onto Chaeyoung's ass to support her.

"Yeah," Lisa nods, brushing her lips against Chaeyoung's forehead. "Jiwon and Alice? Didn't see that one coming."

Chaeyoung smiles at the thought of her daughter being in love. "I was a little worried at first, but I think he's gonna take care of her. I think they really love each other."

"And if he hurts her, I will hunt him, an-"

"Lisa, baby, I love you but you're not intimidating at all," Chaeyoung laughs, and Lisa's jaw drops in shock. "You're like a little baby," she squeezes Lisa's cheek.

Lisa looks down at her wife as she pulls on her cheek. She see's so much of Chaeyoung in her daughter, Alice, and she can't help but think of her daughter. "I'm so proud of Ally."

"Me too. She worked so hard to get here, and she got what she wanted. She's an amazing girl. All of our kids are."

"She reminds me of someone," Lisa says.

"Who?"

"You."

"What?"

"She's so driven, and hardworking just like you, baby," Lisa continues.

"Yeah but she's so goofy and funny, like you."

"She's perfect."

Chaeyoung looks up at her wife and sits up. "I love you, Lisa," she says out of nowhere. "And I'm really proud, and happy that I got to fall in love with you, marry you, have kids and raise them with you, have a career and a home together. Even adopt pets with you," she continues with a smile on her face, cupping Lisa's face. "I just love you."

"Where's this all coming from, baby?" Lisa asks, lacing her fingers with Chaeyoung's that are resting on her face still.

"I'm just really happy today," Chaeyoung shrugs, tears in her eyes, threatening to fall down. "Oh, my God. Why am I crying?"

"C'mere baby, don't cry," Lisa pulls her wife into her chest and runs her fingers through her wife's brunette hair. "We're all happy, and all proud, and I think we're all a little emotional today."

Chaeyoung nods her head into Lisa's chest.

She cries for a few more minutes before lifting her head and looking into Lisa's eyes.

"I love you so much, Chaeng. Thank you for doing all those things with me," Lisa tells her wife, also getting a little bit emotional.

"Lalisa Park, I still love you like the way we loved in High School. You make me fall in love with you everyday, like it's the first time all over again. Except without all the teen angst," they both laugh. "You're my teenage dream, I guess."

"And you're my forever, Roseanne Park."

And Lisa sits up and cups her wife's face, kissing her slowly.

Just like the first time.

When they fell in love all those years ago.

When they weren't sure if they were forever, or if everything was going to crash and fall through.

When they risked it all just to be together.

Just two girls, in love. Taking on the world together.

"I love you so much, my Lali."

"How much, Rosie?"

"As deep as the ocean, Lali."

'My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep. the more i give to thee, the more i have, for both are infinite.'

...

a/n: well. there you go. it's over. this is sad.

sorry this took so long, i wanted it to be perfect.

and sorry if it's not quite the ending you wanted.

and also thank you to the person who suggested haruto as a name, as you can tell i felt quite inspired by that.

and thank you so much for all the love and support for this little story that just started as a few little imaginations. i really do appreciate it. i love y'all.

if you want more from me i do have two other books so please go read those for more good shit.

'till next time.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

41K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...
218K 6.9K 26
Rosé knows how she feels about Lisa, she knows her feelings far exceed those of just a friendship. But does Lisa feel the same or does she see her ju...
1.1M 30.6K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
779K 23.5K 62
[Fck Buddies] It wasn't like she had a choice in this matter. She knows she never had a choice anyways. After all, that girl was irresistible, who is...