Mr. Depression

By iraj16

Have you been in depression? if yes welcome to my world where how an overthinking, anxiety and depression lea... More

Chapter 1: Aryan's world
Chapter 3: Pain: Part 1
Chapter 3: Pain: Part 2
Chapter 4: Heartbroken
Chapter 5: Denial
Chapter 6: Anger: Part 1
Chapter 6: Anger: Part II
Chapter 7: Tragedy
Chapter 8: DEPRESSION: Part 1
Chapter 8: Depression: Part 2
Mr. DEPRESSION SEASON 2
NEW SERIES
NEW SEASON: CHAPTER 9: A NEW BEGINNING

Chapter 2: Pretend

62 8 3
By iraj16

After saying bye to his mom, Aryan is joined by his friends Prasad, Richa, Ajay, and Nikita and they are discussing their school life and other topics.

Prasad: Aryan, are you listening to me? Hey...

Aryan: (breaks his silence) Yes what?

Prasad: What are you thinking bro?

Aryan: Nothing...

Nikita: (teases Aryan) Maybe something to eat.

Richa: Whatever.. why will he thinking about eating all the time??..

Ajay: (starts patting Aryan's stomach) Because of this...

*Everyone laughs except Richa*

Richa: Enough of your lame jokes...

Aryan: It's fine... I don't mind...

Richa: (in an angry tone) That's the problem Aryan... Everyone in school makes fun of you, but you never say anything to them...

Aryan: What I should say to all? I'm fat... I'm ugly and it's part of my life and if people love making fun of me... I'm fine...

Ajay: (feels guilty) Hey buddy I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you...

Aryan: It's fine...

Nikita: I'm sorry too.

Aryan: Nevermind...

*Meanwhile they reach school and they all enter to their class and everyone out there is discussing with each other and Aryan is on a way to sit on his bench where he sits alone*

Richa: Hey Aryan why don't you sit here with Ajay...

Shyam: Please no, we won't get a single place to sit..(others start laughing)

Aryan: It's fine... I'm happy with my seat...

Richa: (worried) I don't know what to do..argghh...

Nikita: What happened Richa? Why have you been so worried about him? You know we been teasing him for so long and now he might be used to it...

Richa: (anger tone) Do you feel good to even say this? You know he even doesn't speak about it. Doesn't he feel bad? Do you ever thought of how he feels about all this...

Nikita: Relax bro...

*Meanwhile Mrs. Sharma enters the class*

Students: (in the chorus) Good morning teacher...

Mrs. Sharma: Good morning class. So I will call your role number just stay attentive...

*Mrs. Sharma starts calling student's name one by one*

Mrs. Sharma: Aryan? Aryan?...

Aryan: Yes mam... I'm sorry...

Mrs. Sharma: What were you dreaming ha? Just pay attention idiot...

*Everyone laughs*

Aryan: Sorry mam...

Ajay: (excited) Well today is Monday and you know our 7th period is of games.

Prasad: Yes bro...

Mrs. Sharma: So class today we are going to read this passage and our aim would be to revise grammar too. So class takes out your notebook...

* Aryan can't stop thinking of what his dad thinks about him*

Aryan: (talking to himself) Am I so bad? Even my dad doesn't feel good about me... Why god? Why you made me like this... I'm just a laughing part of everyone.. Make sure in next birth you don't make me so ugly or fat...

Richa: (turns back toward Aryan and sees him sitting alone and lost) I feel bad for him...

Nikita: What happened Richa, your eyes are full of tears...

Richa: Nothing (ignores Nikita)

*Everyone is writing down the part which Mrs. Sharma has instructed and while walking down the class she finds Aryan is lost in his world*

Mrs. Sharma: (in anger) Aryan? Aryan...

Aryan: (gets frightened) Yes mam...

Mrs. Sharma: What the hell is wrong with you Aryan? You are not paying attention at all...

Aryan: I'm sorry mam.

Mrs. Sharma: Every time you are like this, in your own world. Look at yourself just do something productive. You are just growing day by day from every side of your body...

*Everyone starts laughing*

Aryan: (about to cry) I'm so sorry mam.

Mrs. Sharma: Well now just be attentive and don't you dare start daydreaming again or I will throw you out of the class...

Aryan: Okay mam, I'm sorry...

* After sometime bells ring and the first period is over*

Ravi: Aryan listen na...

Aryan: Yes?

Ravi: You know what? mam was wrong...

Aryan: About what?

Ravi: About throwing you out of the class... You are too heavy... it's impossible bro.

Ajay: (laughs) True bro...

*GAME PERIOD*

*Class is happy as their game period has started and everyone runs out of their classroom toward ground*

Richa: (looks for Aryan) Hey did you see Aryan?

Nikita: No, maybe he's with boys...

Richa: (to boys) Hey anyone of you saw where Aryan is?

Ajay: No idea Richa...

Prasad: Yes we didn't see him

Akshay: Maybe he's on the backside of our school area.

Richa: Thanks...

*Richa leaves the scenario to search Aryan*

Ajay: Prasad whole class know that you have a feeling for her.. why don't you tell her? you guys look so perfect together..

Prasad: I know, even I'm planning to propose her and I know she will say yes...

Akshay: Of course, after all, you are a star in our school...

Ajay: But don't you think nowadays she just keeps on thinking about Aryan.

Akshay: (laughs) You think she will have a feeling for that fatso?

Prasad: (laughs) Seriously Ajay, she considers him as her good friend. She won't end up with that lazy goose...

*Aryan is sitting beneath a tree which is at the backside of their school area and is still thinking about his dad words*

Richa: Hey Aryan?

Aryan: Oh hi...

Richa: Why are you sitting here? Why don't you go and play with all...

Aryan: No.. I'm fine here.

Richa: Why you been behaving like this? Come let's join us...

Aryan: No Richa...

Richa: Is anything bothering you?

Aryan: (smiles) No I'm good...

Richa: (gets angry) Fine do whatever you want. Every time you just sit, sit and say nothing to anyone who keeps on teasing you for your appearance and weight...

Aryan: I told you back also, it's fine.

Richa: How can you be like this? They make fun of you each and every time and you just keep smiling...

Aryan: I pretend.

Richa: But why?

Aryan: That's the only thing I have good in me. The only talent an ugly boy has is to pretend he doesn't care about being labeled as ugly.

Richa: Aryan...

Aryan: It's fine Richa, now go and please leave me alone.

Richa: Okay Aryan.. but remember one thing... You have my back always.

Aryan: Hmm. Thanks.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 663 28
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
36.2K 812 5
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Kanoko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...
22.9M 801K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...