Jab We Met - 2 - COMPLETED

By Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more! More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sudden Marriage!
Chapter 2 - Arnav sees Khushi!
Chapter 3 - One night!
Chapter 4 - Awesome Khushi!
Chapter 5 - Introducing each other!
Chapter 6 - Her Chocolate Boy!
Chapter 7 - Crying Aashi!
Chapter 8 - Watching movies!
Chapter 9 - A bouquet for Payal!
Chapter 10 - A lunch date!
Chapter 11 - Talks between hearts! Fights between minds!
Chapter 12 - Boys praying!
Chapter 13 - Good news!
Chapter 14 - Dhak Dhak!
Chapter 15 - Arnav admires Khushi!
Chapter 16 - Missing someone!
Chapter 17 - Shopping fun!
Chapter 18 - Golden heart girl!
Chapter 19 - One Khushi isn't enough!
Chapter 20 - Even moon has it's flaws!
Chapter 21 - Mr. Always right!
Chapter 22 - Tujhe yaad na meri aayi
Chapter 23 - Payal's time
Chapter 24 - It's a Yes!!
Chapter 25 - Mumma!!
Chapter 26 - Missing Khushi!
Chapter 27 - Promise me!
Chapter 28 - Realizing feelings for each other!
Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!
Chapter 31 - The past!
Chapter 32 - The love confession!
Chapter 33 - Meera's reaction
Chapter 34 - Poor Aman!
Chapter 35 - Haldi Day!
Chapter 36 - Boys win!
Chapter 37 - Arnav angry on his baby wife!
Chapter 38 - Sangeet!
Chapter 39 - The first kiss!
Chapter 40 - Bachelor's party!
Chapter 41 - The beautiful morning!
Chapter 42 - Shashi gets to know about Khushi?
Chapter 43 - Arnav's kidnapped!
Chapter 44 - Missing him!
Chapter 45 - Arshi meets!
Chapter 46 - Sacrifices!
Chapter 47 - Raizadas reaction!
Chapter 48 - Khushi's decision!
Chapter 49 - Khushi's team!
Chapter 50 - His lucky charm!
Chapter 51 - Shashi Kapoor's end!
Chapter 52 - My broken heart!
Chapter 53 - Dinner date!
The End!
Epilogue

Chapter 30 - Engagement day!

16.8K 717 31
By Angel23_Writes

One week later..

The engagement day..

At the hall they were many guests rushing here and there, chatting with each other, the young gang of 'girls' and 'boys' teasing each other and trying their luck to get a partner also! Their parents taking the opportunity to show their friends how their kids are beautiful and talented. And the little kids playing around and enjoying the atmosphere of being in such a beautiful place and getting the chance to play with those friends they don't meet often.

Only his family were in tension for God knows what, decorations were perfect, the guest were well accommodated, the hotel staff were doing their job, and there was enough food for everyone. But his worried family was thinking about problems that don't even exist. Arnav rolled his eyes, when his Di came complaining the waiters were taking time to serve the guests, who were making faces now.

"Di.. just relax, look there is waiter there.. other one is there.." he pointed showing to her. Anjali pouted, "Are you making fun of me? I want everything to be perfect for Akash.."

"I know Di.. but don't stress yourself for little things like this na.." he said caressing her cheek, to which she smiled and left from there to stay with Akash and Payal.

Arnav continued scanning the hall, his eyes twinkled and his lips curved into a big wala smile staring at the most beautiful sight of this hall. His wife and daughter..

Unlike everyone, these two were in their own world. Khushi took a glass of juice and hand it to Aashi,

Aashi took it from her hand. She knelt down and arranged the flower hair clip falling from Aashi's hair.

"You're looking so beautiful my doll.." Khushi said turning Aashi to face her, she kissed Aashi's cheek smiling then applied the eye kohl from her eyes and put behind Aashi's ear.

Aashi smiled, "Thank you mummaa..". Arnav walked to them, he lifted Aashi from behind making the little one scream, and then she laughed seeing the touch was known to her, it's her Papa.

"Papaaaaa.." she squealed. Arnav kissed her cheek, where Khushi had kissed now, "You and your mumma are this party most beautiful girls.."

Khushi's cheeks turned red with his compliment, she looked away smiling shyly. "Yaaay.." Aashi squealed happily.

Arnav left Aashi on the floor again, and she went running to Akash and Payal who were sat on beautiful decorated chairs, gaining her attention.

"After the engagement party is over, come to car.. I will be waiting for you.." he said.

"Why?" she asked suspiciously.

"Don't you trust me? I'm your husband and I won't kidnap you!" he said.

Khushi giggled, she nodded her head, "Okay, I will come with Aashi when party ends.."

"Not with Aashi, I will talk with Di to take care of Aashi.. we are leaving to somewhere else.." he said rolling his eyes at Khushi's innocence.

"Where? I will not go anywhere without my baby.." Khushi frowned.

"It's just for one day!" Arnav said, before she could even say anything he wrapped his arms around her waist making her gasp, "One special day!"

Khushi blushed, so he's going to confess his feelings to her!!!

"ASR..." a girl shouted running to their side.

Khushi frowned hearing her voice, she clenched her jaws muttering something to herself, Arnav could only smirk seeing his wife jealous of Payal's cousin sister, Lavanya.

Lavanya is one of his many girl fans and the fact she keeps clinging to him whenever she sees him, irks Khushi.

Lavanya reached to them smiling, she wrapped her one arm around Arnav's, "ASR.. Oh my God.
you're looking damn handsome.. please click a selfie with me.."

Khushi crossed her arms and looked away with a cute frown of jealously appearing on her face. Arnav smiled at her reaction, he removed her arms from his, "Lavanya right now I'm with my wife and I don't want disturbances.."

Lavanya pouted keeping her phone back on her purse, she went from there.

He took Khushi to a corner, and pulled her more close to him by her waist. Khushi pouted looking down, her fingers playing with his shirt button, "You're mine.. Only mine!"

"Hmm.." he kissed her forehead, "I'm yours.. Only yours!"

"She's just a fan of mine my Baby, once she finds her dream man she will forget me.." Arnav explained.

"Just like I was fan of Salman but now you took his place in my life, hain na?" Khushi asked innocently, looking up to him.

"Hmm.. now don't be jealous of her.. I will never feel for her what I feel for you.." he cupped her face, Khushi smiled.

**********************************************************

Raizada mansion..

The girl was admiring the living room, while waiting for someone to come downstairs and attend her.

Seems like no one is at home, great! I will surprise everyone with my comeback, they wouldn't believe

I'm with them after 3 years in coma! She thought.

"App kaun? (Who are you?)" asked HP only seeing a girl standing on the living room facing her back to him.

The girl turned to him and he widened his eyes in shock, "Meera ma'am.."

"HP how are you? You still remember me.." she smiled and walked to him hugging him tightly, "You look handsome ahn, where are you going?"

"Akash bhaiya ki engagement.." HP replied still in shock.

"What?? Really.. is it Akash's engagement today??" she widened her eyes smiling, "My life (Arnav) is also there na.."

HP nodded his head sweating now, should he tell her that she has no rights to call his Arnav bhaiya as Life now because he's already married! Fearing of the consequences, he just keep quiet and thought to inform someone there.

"Okay you go, I will be waiting here to give a surprise to everyone! Dare you tell them anything.. keep it a secret HP.." she giggled and went upstairs to Arnav's room.

"Why did you came back to spoil my bhaiya's life?" thought HP angrily, "After all what happened, you still behave normally like this.."

**************************************************

"Wow she's looking so beautiful.. Arnav beta is so lucky to find such a beautiful wife!!.. It's good
Sheetal showed her real face otherwise his life would be spoiled na.." said one of Nani's friend staring at Khushi, who was chatting with NK and Arnav.

"She's one angel that came in our lives.." Nani said smiling, "She brought happiness to our family..
and changed my Chote also.."

Payal heard this and got angry, "Wow, it's my engagement and everyone is praising Khushi's beauty.."

"Ladies and gentleman.. we request you all to come close as the groom and bride are about to exchange the rings.." Mama said.

"Join us to bless my dear son and his beautiful to be wife and our daughter also, Payal.." Mami said smiling.

Payal faked a smile while Akash joined her with a big smile on his face.

Mami handled the ring to him, and he smiled sliding the ring on her finger, the guests clapped for them.

NK put "Tum hi ho" song playing while they were exchanging the rings.

Arnav looked at Khushi, he whispered on her ear: This song is everything you mean to me..

Khushi managed to hear it even with the crowd shouting and cheering for Akash and Payal, she blushed smiling and whispered on his ear, "You too mean the same to me.."

Lavanya's parents that were of Payal's side and Akash's parents hugged congratulating each other. After that, they hugged Payash. Nani also came to the center stage, and blessed the couple. Then Arshi, Anjali and Shyam, Nk and Lavanya went to congratulate Payash.

Akash gave a tight hug to Khushi, thanking her for being the reason why he's celebrating this moment today, while Arnav smiled proudly of Khushi, Payal was annoyed.

The photographer asked them to stand together to take a picture of the entire family, everyone did as he said and adorned a smile on their faces ready to click a picture.

Aashi came running at the last minute, "Waaaaaiiiittt fol Aaashiiiiii" she screamed.

Everyone giggled at her cuteness especially Arshi, Aashi stood in front of them, at the middle of the stage with her Akash uncle and Payal aunty.

*********************************************

Meera laid on Arnav's bed, she hugged his pillow tightly but then frowned, this wasn't his smell.. it was a sweet smell that belongs to a girl.. In fact, not only his pillow but the whole room had this fragrance..

She frowned a bit, but then thought it must be her imagination.

"Please come soon Arnav.. I can't contain my excitement anymore.." she thought and went to his closet, as she opened it she was shocked seeing it filled with girl's clothes also.

**************************************************

After the engagement party, Arshi left with Arnav's car, Akash, Payal, NK, Aman and Lavanya left with Akash's car. They were heading to the Oberoi, Mumbai.

While driving Arnav looked at Khushi who was sleeping, "Before confessing my love to you, I wanted you to know everything about me.. I don't want to keep any secrets from you Khushi.. that's why tomorrow I will share my past with you as well as confess my love to you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 13K 37
Peep in to know more IPKKND story Starts after suicide attempt of khushi This is my first work so kindly over see my mistakes. Hope reader would lik...
241K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
Jaan By

Fanfiction

165K 5.3K 11
Read the Prologue and You will know...