Top Spot, Big Shot

By CherryTree1027

E.Killmonger Egypt Jones, Scholar? Cute? Nice? To answer all of those yes! Erik Stevens, Ruthless? Heartles... More

Prologue
The Link Up
Sleazy Place
Crime Scene
Where's Logan ?
Welcome, Ross
Russel's Shop
Sleepless Night
Paparazzi
The Meeting Kickoff
Golden Paper (Trial 1)
Our First Meet Up
Knock Knock
The Orange Paper (Trial 2)
Police News, Couple's Blues
Hayes' Party
The Green Paper (Trial 3)
The Typewriter
Have A Game Of Golf?
The Baby Blue Paper (Trial 4)
More Mechanics? Fun!
Twins Lost To One Another
Put On A Show
At Large!
The Luck Of Partners
The Gray Paper (Trial 5)
The Shadow Killer
New York's Heroine
The Hard Part
Revenge
Erik's Girl PT 1
Erik's Girl PT 2
Always There When You Need Me
Living My Best Life
Don't Fuck With My Family
Safe Place
Keeping it A Safe Place
Daddy X Daughter
Daddy X Daughter PT 2
Once Upon A Morning
Once Upon A Afternoon & Mommy X Son
Once Upon A Evening
Once Upon A Night
Once Upon A Hard Love
Informational!/ Alternate Ending

Two Girls Are Better Than One

436 26 67
By CherryTree1027

Egypt's POV (2.8k words)

Paige and Egypt's outfit ^ they matching

Watching as Erik pulled off in my car I headed towards Paige's room. She wanted something from me and hopefully I could supply her with that help.

I knocked on her door when she opened it dressed. "Hey girl, you might wanna get dressed I don't think you've changed in days". She joked but she was right, I needed a change of clothes.

"It's been a while, wanna match up?" I asked and she nodded. She was always a sucker for matches even as kids. We used to ask our parents to buy us matching clothes.

We both agreed on what we were about to wear and we both went into our own motel rooms showered and changed then we walked out looking at each other and gassing each other up.

"Egypt girl you looking like a snack! And I want a bite!" Paige spoke excitedly

"Paige you looking like a full ass meal and I need a whole plate and one to go!" I gassed back.

"All I know is y'all both can get some". We both turned and seen the sleazy receptionist that hit on Paige before.

"Come on girl, he's a sleaze ball". Paige whispered in my ear making me laugh as she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"So y'all don't want nun".

"We're Gay!" Paige yelled and I laughed as we made our way to her motorcycle. She got on the front side and me on the back as we sped off in the light rain.

I couldn't wait for it to be sunny again. After all this cold weather and rain, I deserve a bit of sun.

"Paige where are we headed?" I said as I held on to her as she stopped at a red light. Again, we got whistles and men in cars beside us hit on us again.

"Damn shawty! Y'all looking right". We ignored and Paige pulled off fast when the light turned green. Not wanting to hear anymore.

"My friend Simon told me about the apartment where Ethan cut off his finger. The pearl street apartments are owned by someone named Baker Morgan". She said as she turned the bike onto a neighborhood street.

I hated when she turned I always got scared. She stopped in front of a decent looking house. It was nice and definitely well taken care of.

"This is the place". Paige clarified. "Maybe we can talk to him and see what he knows about the person who rented out the room it happened in".

"I mean that is a good thing to think about but Paige". She looked to me. Looking me right in the eyes, real concern in them. "Are you sure this man is legit?"

"He's a retired surgeon, and he prescribes illegal drug prescriptions".

"You do realize I'm a cop? And you do realize I should be arresting this clown?"

"But you won't because you LOOVVEE ME". She batted her eyelashes towards me. But I narrowed my eyes at her, not falling for this attempt at sorcery she was trying.

She somehow is able to make herself cry, at any given time. Which wasn't good for myself, her being my best friend she always used it against me.

I could see her eyes start to get watery, "Paige don't you dare". She poked her lips out then gave me her infamous one eye drop tear. "UGH! FINE!" I couldn't even reject her when she does that and she knew it. Which I hated that she has that power over me.

But again, that's my best friend. "Come on Egypt, I know this isn't much of a lead, but it's all I've got. And lately I feel as if I haven't been much of help. I've just been there..I wanna help".

"Paige you've been plenty help, but I just don't want you getting into any danger. Especially because of me". I admitted. I couldn't bare to think of what would happen if she were to get hurt or even die, trying to help me. This case is highly important but Paige was more important.

Nothing comes before me and my family.

But I was sure she could handle herself, hopefully I'm correct. "Alright Paige, lets go meet this off the charts physician". I said with a uneasy smile as she grabbed my hand and walked me towards the front door gently pressing the door bell.

Patiently waiting for a answer.

"Hello". The man was old, about mid 60's he cracked the door and peaked his head out.

"Hi, I heard you could get mediteophen, (not real medication) without a prescription".

"You were miss informed, goodbye". He goes to close the door, but Paige stops him.

"I need it, I can pay". Paige spoke, and that seemed to have gotten his attention. Money is all evil.

"Oh, well why didn't you say so". As he opened his door wide to let us in. Paige grabbed my hand, a usual thing she does when she's skeptical of something or nervous. Even as a cop I still get nervous going into dangerous situations, it's just a apart of the job.

"So my dear, your looking for mediteophen, having trouble sleeping? How much will you need?"

"I don't know, about 3 or 4 boxes". Paige said as she gave my hand a squeeze.

"Well that shouldn't be a problem". He smiled in our face, everything about this seemed sketchy to me. But I didn't act on it as I didn't have any evidence...yet. "You want a drink? I was just about to have one".

"Uh..sure". Paige responded, then the doctor looked to me.

"What about you silent one? Thirsty?"

"No..no thank you". I said quickly as Paige and I were escorted to a nearby couch by a window. Baker poured the drinks for himself and Paige while I just sat beside her. I watched as she held the drink in her hands.

"So who recommended me?". The doctor asked and I wanted nothing more but to yell out how he's under arrest for prescribing illegal drugs but then I wouldn't get far with this Shadow Killer lead.

I looked to Paige to answer his question, mostly because I didn't know what to say. "I was at a party this guy had mediteophen and he said he got it from you". She said sheepishly, it seemed believable-ish. My phone got a text and I quickly looked, while Paige asked more questions to Baker.

The text was from Jayden...remember the first time we met, at that middle hill slide embankment? The tire tracks you uncovered? I got them analyzed..I know who handled the car maybe we can interrogate him together, call me as soon as you get this.

I decided to send a quick message to him, as I wasn't able to speak right now. Would have loved to call, but I'm heading a lead right now! But yeah we can check him out together send me the addy, and I'll be there in a hour. I sent the message and slid my phone back in my pocket now focusing on Paige and Baker.

We shouldn't be here to long, "So do you have all types of medicine?" Paige asked

"Everything has a price my dear...what about you? Do you have a price? What about your friend, does she have a price?"

"Oh no way? I'm not for sale and neither is my girl". Paige spoke, scoffing. "I heard you had some apartments for rent? I'm looking for something around Pearl street".

"Sorry darling....those are all booked up". He said as he stood. "I'm going to go get the medicine".

"Oh can I use your restroom". Paige said after she took a sip of the drink. Baker nodded and pointed her in the direction of the restroom. They both left leaving me alone in this house. Which I decided to do some digging, looking in the drawers in the room I was in.

"This dude has enough sleeping pills to knock out the U.S Military". I said to myself as I scoped out the place some more.

This dude already gave me the creeps, I was able to find a card with the logo for a dance club called the..Pink Nile. On the back was written the name, Drago. Whoever that was has something to do with all this, hopefully.

Paige was in that bathroom for almost 20 minutes. I was beginning to get nervous, so I walked down the hall, peaking into rooms hopefully getting the bathroom.

I turned into the kitchen looking when I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head. I shrieked falling to the floor collapsing.

"Nosy little ferret. We are going to have some fun my dears. All three of us".

-

When I came to all I could hear was the screaming and the cries of Paige. I tried getting up but I was strapped to a surgical table. "What the hell". I looked to the left Paige was in the same predicament. Baker was turned around back to us, as he was shuffling though the dangerous tools on a platform before him.

In the corner of the room I was eyeing down a rotten body, it was disgusting. "Ahhh, meet Drake. He came claiming he needed mediteophen, but was just another one of those  got damn government spies. Those apartments on Pearl street. I rent that out to my friend Drago...I have no idea what he does there but as long as he pays the rent I couldn't care less".

"Let me out of these ropes you asshole!" I screamed

"I miss surgery, so I like to keep practice. I don't have instruments here so I hope you won't hold that against me". He turned, some kind of drill in his hand. Something you would usually use when building houses, not surgical procedures. "Since you so kindly asked I'll test you out first". He turned on the drill, and got closer towards me.

My legs were both spread, and my arms were as well, how I wish Erik was here. His drill was close to my leg as I let out a scream of terror. Then the door bell rung, I was relived, as he stopped the drill.

"It always seems as you start some work something comes a knocking. I'll get rid of our guess and we'll get started. Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back".

"Awe hell nah, he not gonna get blood all over my shoes, they bright orange!" I yelled aloud not realizing how ridiculous I sounded.

"Egypt..we are about to be cut in pieces and all you can worry about is you shoes". Paige said

"See, I had gotten you a gift, but now I don't think you deserve it". I scoffed, Paige should know how I feels about my shoes. I struggled against the ropes, loosening them on my wrists. I was able to slip my arms free, Paige's were tighter. Looks like he was more worried about her getting loose.

I then used the drill to cut my feet loose as they were tight. I wouldn't be able to untie them in time before he got back. I took the same drill, and started freeing Paige's wrists but I couldn't finish. As I turned and seen the doctor running towards me, and I freaked.

I hated turning and seeing people already running towards me, it terrifies me. I quickly grabbed a weapon off his shelf, it look like some hammer used to beat on meat, but that didn't matter it should help me now.

The Baker grabbed the drill and started swinging it at me, in all different ways. I did what I could to dodge his advances, he pushed me on the bed, and I kicked him off running around Paige, and getting good on the other side.

Baker couldn't catch up, so he threw the drill, as my head and I ducked before it could hit me. I grabbed the drill and set it beside Paige, if she could cut herself loose that would be a big help.

This man was old, but she sure could move. Before I knew it I was pressed against of the dirty walls of his basement. A power saw in his hand, he tried pressing it against me, but I slammed the hammer into his side.

I ran somewhere, but I didn't leave. I can't leave Paige here by herself. That would mean her death.

He was following me so I pushed a mobile table in his way, but he pushed it towards me once again. The table slamming into my backside causing me to fall. He had his evil thick laugh down on point.

I crawled back towards, trying to crawl away when he grabbed my feet. "STOP!" I had to think fast and seen some metal rod I didn't know what it was, but it was sturdy and hard to I grabbed it and slammed it against him.

It turned out to be a shovel, I mentally thanked the gods, and kept swinging it until he laid on the ground not moving. I took heavy pants as I ran towards Paige to untie her, I freed her legs and last arm.

"Paige lets g-".

"EGYPT BEHIND YOU". She screamed and I turned the evil surgeon was up again and I didn't have any weapons. I was stuck he grabbed me and pushed me back towards the  table I was once tied to. I fell across it the wrong way, my body laying horizontal on the vertical table. I felt the creep caress my ass, then lowered to the back of my thighs. He flipped me over, and I was out of luck, no where to run or go.

"You crazy psycho bitch!". Paige yelled as she jammed the drill into the chest of the old man. He collapsed on top of me, and Paige helped me to push him off. I looked behind me, I didn't know when she moved or how she got the drill again but I was happy she was there. 

I immediately got off the table, rushing to hold Paige as she did me. We both looked to the man who's now dead on the floor. Both of our breaths quick and short as we panted out of breath.

"Let's get out of here". I said as we both didn't let each other go. Not for a minute, we both held each other as we walked to Paige's bike and all the way back to the motel.

"I'm going to go back to my motel alri-".

"No! Your coming with me and Erik". I pulled on her wrist not wanting her to leave. Not after what we've been through. Erik was chilling on the bed relaxed, that was before he seen us walk in with our matching outfits, messed up hair, and dirty faces.

"What the fuck happened?" He questioned as he jolted up from his place on the bed.

"Surgeon. Doctor. Evil. Kill us". Paige murmured but to Erik it didn't make any sense.

"Paige 10, you need to chill the fuck out and speak some English".

"We were attacked Erik, some crazy old ass surgeon tried to harvest us for fun". I muttered as Paige and I walked past him into bed. I changed Paige into some of my lounge wear, some black and white shorts and a sweat crop.

I kept my clothes on, as I have to leave again. I couldn't forget about Jayden's issue. I turned to leave the motel room when I was grabbed by Erik.

"Where the hell you going". I didn't answer, I just slapped a phone into his hand.

"Keep this with you, answer it when called. If I need you, please answer. Watch Paige for me...she's been through a lot". With that I tried leaving again but he stopped me, Paige sitting upright in bed as he shook her to get her attention as well.

"Y'all looked fucked up, good thing Daddy Erik got some gifts for y'all".

He pulled out two customized looking girly weapons for us.

"Here Paige 10".

Erik handed her this stunning looking pink camouflaged decorated gun, he decided not to give away the gun that belonged to his old hookup girl. But get new ones for Paige and I.

"Cleo".

I held the weapon in my grasp, the gun was beautiful. Wasn't to flashy and still had the matte black touch to it. I enjoyed the look of it. I smiled looking at it as I examined it.

"In case y'all need that extra protection, seeing as y'all got y'all asses kicked by some old ass man". He then snickered, but don't let the snicker fool you. He's using it to mask his feelings.

"I'll uh...be sure to use this". I chuckled nervously I liked the thought behind the gift, but being on the shooters end of a gun wasn't much fun either. But still the thought was there. I placed a kiss on his cheek and left back out ready to meet with Jayden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
19.8K 800 19
Michael and Liam are madly in love. Or so they think. How madly in love could you be when you've only just started talking? Liam has always been a he...
17.9K 1.1K 43
A forbidden love story is easy to guess the ending of, spoiler alert....not a happy one. Which is why when my ex bodyguard shows up five years after...
3.9K 93 33
"Zyan I love you...." He looks me in the eyes meaning every word and I knew I fucked up. "No you can't I love-" "Don't you even say his name he doe...