Their Second Chance

By Ellezarina

Arranged Marriage was never in the Wishlist of 23 year old Sabrina. But the day 26 year old millionaire busin... More

Sabrina and Hamza
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 27

1.6K 76 26
By Ellezarina

I heard loud voice from distance. I got up and found the bed empty. The bathroom door was open. I  ran towards bathroom, finding Hamza hovering over the toilet seat, throwing up. I started to rub his back. He threw up a bit more, then his body gave in. He rested his hands either side of the seat and started to breath loudly.

When his breathing calmed, I stopped rubbing his back and helped him to get up. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. All the time I was standing behind him. 

"I'm sorry, I woke you up." Hamza said as he wiped water from his face.

"It's okay. Come." I said as I offered my hand, he took it and got out of the bathroom. Hamza weakly sat on the bed.

"What did you eat last night?" I said AS I brushed the wet strand of hair from his forehead.

"Lots and lots of junk food." Hamza chuckled weakly. I sighed

"Do you want to go back to sleep, or wait for fajr?" I said as I give him a glass of water.

"I'll wait" said Hamza as he took a sip. He leaned on the head board letting out a sigh. I scooted closer to him and ran my hands through his hair. We just stayed there is silence. Hamza is not a very expressive guy. He was just sighing. After a moment, we heard the Azaan. Hamza opened his eyes.

"Lets pray." I smiled at him. He got up. With weak steps he went to washroom and made his wudu. Then I did mine. We prayed side by side. As soon as we did our Salam, Hamza got up and ran towards bathroom. I also went behind him and rubbed his back.

"God!" Hamza scoffed as he wiped his mouth.  And lied down on the bed.

"Are you sure you are not pregnant?" I said seriously.  Hamza raised his eyebrows then started to laugh.

"You really had to crack the joke in this time" Hamza laughed.

"I was just confirming. After all we have done the deed and you could be pregnant." I said seriously trying to control my laughter.

"Shut Up" Hamza laughed and threw a pillow at me. I covered my face.

"Take some rest." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

 "Where you going?" Hamza said.

 "Um...let me think what a wife should do when husband is ill?......oh yeah! Shhe should cook something nice!" I said dramatically . Hamza chuckled.

"You know, you don't have to do this." Hamza. smiled. 

"But i want to. Cause i love you." I smiled .

"I love you more." Hamza smiled. I walked out of our bedroom and went to kitchen.

"What should i make?" I asked myself.  For a long time. nothing came in my mind, so i Google it.

"Hm....soup will be perfect." I said as I scrolled down. I took the ingredients and started to make it. I let it cook and peeked through the bedroom finding Hamza. sleeping. He looks so cute when he sleeps. Not the handsome man who is always so sarcastic and confident. Rather a cute baby. I smiled looking at him. That's when i remembered i let the soup cooking for a long time. I ran towards the kitchen, finding the soup not burning yet! 

Okay soup doesn't burn! I was being dramatic.

I poured it into a bowl and took it to Hamza. I closely inspected his breathing. It was not even, so he was not asleep. I put the bowl on the side table and ran my hand through his soft hair. Hamza's half face was buried in pillow. The half i could see had a small smile on his face.

 "I love whn you touch my hair." Hamza said in a low tone.

 " i love touching them. " i smiled. "Now get up, Husband. Finish the soup." I said as I patt his bare shoulder. Hamza sighed and got up. He leaned on the headboard.

 "I'm sick you know. You should feed me." Hamza said playfully . I rolled my eyes. He is so childish.

 "Can i have any option?" I sighed dramatically and he chuckled .

 "Let me see...um......noope!" Hamza. said popping the p. I shook my head in disbelief.

 "You are actually 'sick'" i muttered, Hamza started to laugh. I toola spoonful of soup and blew it to cool.

 "Hey you don't have to blow it. You are cool, it'll get cool eventually." Hamza said sarcastically and started to laugh on his own joke. 

 " you are really getting sick. " i said as I held the spoon in front of his mouth. Hamza looked at it for a while.

 "Listen, honey. I am so hot that the soup became hot again. You should blow it again." Hamza said with a serious tone then we started to laugh .

 "Enough Hamza, eat now!" I scolded him.

 " are you sure i'm not gonna get more sick, after i eat this? " Hamza said pointing at the soup.

 "Really Hamza? I made this for you, ditching my sleep! Fine! You don't have to eat it." I said angrily and was about to put the spoon when he held my wrist .

 "My angry rabbit, clam down. I was just joking." Hamza laughed and I rolled my eyes. Hamza took the spooful of soup and wrinkled his face. 

 " come on Hamza! I know I am a bad cook! Att least be nice! " i scoffed.

"No no no no, it is good, really!" Hamza. said hurriedly.

"Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes and gave him. more soup.

"No, i really mean...." hamza was cutt of by me.

" Shhh! " i warned.

"I really mean....." HAmza. agai tried.

"I said shh Hamza! Now eat!" I ordered angrily . hamza sighed and ate silently. When he was finished, I wiped his mouth and gave him water, then got up. That's when he pulled me and i was landed on his lap.

"Hey, I was joking. The soup was actually nice."  Hamza whispered on my ear and then placed a kiss on my shoulder.

"Hmm..hmm." I said carelessly .

"So? Amm i forgiven?" Hamza said huskily as he k nuzzled in my shoulder.

"Yeah, you are." I chuckled. Hamza rested his forehead on my shoulder , his breath fanning my back.

 "You should take some rest." I said as I unwrap myself from his arms and got up. Hamza laywd down smiling at me. I can die for that smile. I smiled back and went to wash the dishes. 

As i was putting the bowl onthe dishwasher, it really struck me that, just a while agp, Hamza and I were.jokimg around. And the next moment we were in a spark.moment. I think that's what married life is.

When i went to bedroom, after cleaning dishes, i foud Hamza wiping his face again. He again threw up. I sat beside him and rubbed his back.

"I really did cook that bad!" I chuckled softly . Hamza did as well.

" Think so, don't have any other reason to throw up my content. " Hamza chuckled weakly. I playfully punched his arm.

"You know we still have another reason as well.!" I said playfully . Hamza groan .

"Oh god ,Sabrina! Stop thinking i am pregnant!" Hamza whined. I started to laugh.

" mama loves you a lot baby! " i said as I patted Hamza 's abs.  Hamza narrowed his eyes.

"You are just too crazy." Hamza muttered .

"Don't worry! This baby will be as well!" I said again started to laugh.

" Yeah, very funny. " Hamza rolled his eyes.

"Okay, enough fun. You should take rest now. I am really getting worried now. You threw up 3 times." I frowned.

" it's just food poisoning i guess. You don't need to worry. Get ready you have classes. " said Hamza as he kissed my cheek.

"Oh, no no no! I'm not leaving you in this state. I 'm skipping today's class." I said. Hamza's face became serious.

"No. Your education comes frist. Listen the day i got married, your father took promise from me of two things. 1. I'll always respect you and 2. I'll never stop you from your education. Usually fathers wants a lot of things, but ypur father didn't. I made a promise to him." Hamza said gently. Tears wailed up my eyes. I never knew dad told him this.

"So, love, you are not skipping classes. As for me, i a m adult who ca take care of his own. Even you told me yesterday! How did you forget so easily?" Hamza chuckled as he caressed my cheek .

"You sure, you'll be alright?" I said. Leaning onto his touch.

" positive. " Hamza nodded. I sighed and got up.

All the time i was in university, my mind was on Hamza. I called him many times, everyti!e he was sounding more and more weak. It was breaking my heart. As soon as my class ended, i drove to home.

I opened the door with keys, finding the apartment usual clean. I went to the bedroom, saw Hamza was laying on the bed weakly, breathing heavily.

 "Honey?" I said as I sad beside him. Hamza didn't say anything just hugged my stomach. I started to caressed his hair.

 "Why the house looks so clean? Hamza? Don't tell me you did it?" I sais in disbelief . Hamza peeked through and smiled.weakly.

 "I was bored." Hamza souded weak.

 " you don't clean the house when ypu are bored! " i said hysterically.

 "Calm down. It's not a big deal!" Hamza hugged me.

 " it is a big deal! You are ill and you need rest. But you didn't. Now see how much weak you look! What did you eat? Did you finish the soup? " i said worriedly.

 "Calm down momma! I ate the soup but ended up throwing it up. So i didn't eat anything." Hamza said as he caressed my waist while hiding in my stomach .

 "You are impossible Hamza!' I mumbled as I caressed his hair.

" let me make something for you. " i said as I freed myself. Tied my hair and went tp kitchen. But Hamza's voice pulled me back to room, finding Hamza.throwing up. Whhen he was done, he lyed on the bed. I went to the washroom, took the bean basket. Took a polythen bag ad put it on the basket. The put the basket beside the bed.

 "You don't have to run to bathroom all the time, i have put a basket here. Just finish the business here." I said as I kissed his forehead and he barely nodded. He was getting weaker and weaker .

I made boiled rice and curry. Then went to the room. Hamza was throwing up. I left the food on the side table and runbes his back.

 "Easy....easy..." I said as I rubbed his back. When he was finished , i gave him a glass of water to clean his mouth. He did and handed me. I cleaned his mouth with my hand. Don't give the ew look! He is my husband!

 "I.....i didn't want....you...to see...that..." Hamza. said weakly.

 "Yeah sure!" I retorted. As I layed him down and took the basket to clean. I changed the polyethylene and again placed it beside him.

 "I'm giving you much trouble." HAmza. mumbled.

 "So.do you want me to leave you?" I raised my eyebrows in annoyance . Hamza said nothing.

 "Eat something now." I said as I put my hand behind his back and other hand on his arm to lift him. He got up and leaned on the head board.

 " i don't want to eat!' Hamza whined.

 "Did i ask your opinion?" I glared at him and shpved him somw food.

 " can't eat! " hamza muffled.

 "Just shallow it, it's semi liquid." I said as i again gave him another spoon.  Hamza was making disgusting faces while eating, but i could care less. He finished it and i made him lay down.

 by the time i went to room, Hamza was massaging his temple.

 "Are you having headache?" I said.

 " a bit. " Hamza said painfully. I sat near his head then placed his head on my lap. Then started to massage it. Hamza started to.moan.

 "I didn't know you are such a great massus."  said Hamza. looking up at me.

 "Dad has migraine, Alice has as well. Also i have terrible headache when i don't wear glasses. So you see, i had to give many people massage, including myself and becam pro at it!" I laughed. hamza. chucklsd.

 "I'm fine now. Did you have your lunch?" Hamza said as he removed my hands from his head and kissed my palm.

 "Nope." I said.

 " then why are ypu wasting time? Taking care of !e does not mean you have to abandon your health! " Hamza zaid hysterically.

 "Chill drama queen! I'm having my lunch now." I said as I patted his bearded cheek. I got up and changed my dress then had my lunch.

 "This puke is killing me!" Hamza groaned. I scooted closer to him. He was laying on his front. I lifted his hand and then placed his head on my chest. Hamza circled his arms around me and burried his face on my blossom. 

 "Are you sure, you are not uncomfortable like this?"  said Hamza looking up at me.

 " i'm alright. " i said as I leaned on the headboard and startred to massage his neck. I was tiny compared to Hamza. His huge body was over mine. Al!ost his whole half body weight was on me. But i didn't mind. He was feeling.really.worse, i can say.  Hamza's breathing became even. I kissed his hair.

I never thought that one day i'll.be taking care of someone like this. It was always me the dramatic one who used to be taken care of. I remember.whenever i had fever, mom and dad would do this and that for me and i woul chill on bed. Marriage does change you a lot.

Only couple of mony ago, i used to hate sharing my bed with anyone. Whether it's mom or my any friends or any cousin sisters. And now i do that as well. I have always thought if ever Hamza put his all weight on me, i'd die. Smash like a freaking smash potato. But today when he is actually sleeping over me like a baby, i feel like peace in my heart.

Cause i love this man. I can't see him like this. I just too much love this ma in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 2.7K 13
Masir مصير - fate, destination Two years ago, everything changed for her. She lives in a joint family where she does not belong. She was just 15 wh...
1.6K 130 5
Farjaad Khan, a driven and accomplished 27-year-old workaholic who wears the CEO title with pride. Umeed Pasha, a 24-year-old force to be reckoned wi...
829K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
1M 40.8K 44
THIS STORY IS COMPLETED And EDITED. It is every girls dream to have a prince in their life who will treat them like a princess.Nadia is the same. She...