Stray Kids x Reader Imagines

xwinrenx tarafından

One shots with your favourite boy group Stray Kids. [DISCLAIMER] These series of oneshots were written befor... Daha Fazla

Information
I.N| Photo Booth
Han| Cold
Seungmin| Truth or Dare
Chan| Reunion
Felix| In the Rain
Lee Know| Second Lead
Changbin| Idiot
Hyunjin| Mask
Lee Know| Subtle
Hyunjin| Birthday Boy
Seungmin| Exchange Student

SKZ| Birthday Reaction

11.8K 230 297
xwinrenx tarafından

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: None

(I know I haven't done reactions before, but I was feeling kind of depressed and needed a little fluff to cheer me up.)

I actually wrote half of this chapter feeling really sad, but I just finished watching the Stray Kids reality show and I'm instantly better. The best birthday present ever~. If you read the A/N of the previous chapter you might've seen that I was mad that some guy didn't wish me happy birthday. Well, when I finished watching the show I realised he texted me happy birthday. I'm grateful? but then again I'm a bit frustrated with myself that I needed him to wish me happy birthday to feel better even though he is a fake friend. *aggressive sigh*. Sorry for the rant lol and I hope I can cheer anyone up that is having a bad day as well.

plz enjoy~

~~~

【SKZ Reacting to Your Birthday】

~Bang░Chan~

~ Gives you a giant hug and drowns you in gifts like plushies, chocolates and sweets (Chan is a rich boi who can afford air pods for ALL the members. He wouldn't mind spending lots of money on you)

~ Would be VERY clingy to you the whole day, holds on to your hand, back hugs you randomly when you are talking to someone else and leans his chin on your shoulder.

~ Also does aegyo but immediately cringes afterwards

"Chris loves Y/N very very much and wants Y/N to have the happiest birthday ever!"

"..."

"..."

"WLJDGOI AHAHA"

"Y/N DON'T LAUGH AT ME!"

~Lee░Minho~

~ Honestly forgot it was your birthday and looks aggressively confused when you ask what today is

"Minho~ do you know what day it is today?"

"Saturday?"

"Yes, but something a bit more specific,"

"Ahh, I get it. It's Day6,".

"..."

"...You get it's a pun, right? Cuz it's a Saturday and that's the sixth day of the week, and there's this band called Day6-"

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY YOU IDIOT!"

~ He was really just trolling you and has been planning out your birthday present for months.

"I knew that already, do you really have no faith in me as your boyfriend? I hope that's what you wanna wear cuz we have a tight schedule. First we're watching that movie you've been excited for, then we are going to an ice skating rink that I booked out for the two of us, then we are eating at that fancy restaurant that took me three months to reserve a spot for,".

"Aww! I love you,".

"I Lee Know,".

"..."

~Seo░Changbin~

~ Aegyo for daaaaays

~ Will NOT STOP even when you beg him to

"1 + 1 = Changbinnie~! 2 + 2= Changbinnie~! 3 + 3= Changbinnie~!"

"Um... so does that mean you want to order the 3rd item on the menu or..?"

"I'm sorry about him, he's going through... something. He'll just take the fried chicken thanks,".

~ This boi also rich so you best believe you be getting a lot of presents.

"I like the thought Changbin, but I don't need airpods..."

"Why? Is it because you don't own an iphone? Cuz I bought you one too,".

"No, it's because you bought me three pairs of airpods, and I do not need another phone??"

"Well, the chance of you losing an airpod is high so it's better that you have multiple,".

"How can we even communicate, I don't speak rich,".

~Hwang░Hyunjin~

~ Treats you like a Queen the whole day

~ Comes to your house with a bouquet of flowers and some cute heart shaped chocolates

~ Knows you don't like getting up early, so he just lays in bed next to you and cuddles with you as you talk to each other.

"Hyunjin, I have school today, I need to get up,"

"I'm sure you won't die if you miss one day of school. You deserve to rest today~"

~ You both fall asleep after whispering conversations in each other's ears, then you wake up to him setting up a movie night in your living room.

"Hyunjin, what are you doing?"

"Oh, you finally woke up? I made popcorn, so we can watch your favourite movie~"

~Han░Jisung~

~ You go to an amusement park

~ He goes on the scary rides with you and acts like he's not scared even though his whole body is shaking in fear.

"Jisung, we don't need to ride the viking,"

"But you want to don't you?"

"I mean yeah but-"

"It's your birthday! So today we'll do what you want even if it means going on this ride! Besides I'm not scared at all!"

~ You don't go on the ride because he physically can't get himself to walk up the steps and you had to leave because you were holding up the line.

"I swear, I was not scared! My body just stopped working for a couple minutes. It does that sometimes,".

"Well so does your brain,".

"hEY!"

~Lee░Felix~

~ Pranks you by placing a whole bunch of squishies on top of you while you were asleep.

~ laughs hysterically when you wake up struggling but realises you're actually trapped.

"fELIX I CAN'T BREATHE!"

"Very funny joke Y/N, I hope you like the squishies,"

"..."

"Y/N..?"

"..."

"oH MY GOD I'LL SAVE YOU!"

~ Leaps in to the ocean of squishies to save you, but you were just trolling him and you stuff his face against them all

"FEEL THEIR WRATH!"

"I GIVE UP LET ME GO!"

"NEVER!"

"Y/N!"

~Kim░Seungmin~

~ Sings you happy birthday sweetly and wrote a song for you as your gift.

"I really love it Seungmin, I really do... But you do realise that you didn't write that? That's just Wonpil's line in I Like You?"

"But I am Wonpil,".

"..."

"..."

"...ok..."

~ you have ice cream together at a park and he does a little photoshoot with you.

"That photo looks ugly!"

"Y/N, you always look beautiful! I'm keeping it!"

~Yang░Jeongin~

~ Also sings happy birthday to you but he sings it in his trot voice

~ y'all go to karaoke and sing all night long

"JEONGIN LOOK! I SCORED 100!"

"Y/N... That says 98,".

"I've sang this song five times now, it's my birthday and if I say I scored 100, I scored 100,".

~ After you go to the arcade to play games and he wins you some toys and prizes to keep.

~*~*~*~
A/N
Hello! I hope you all liked this chapter, it's a but different from the usual but I still hope it brought a bit of joy to you all.

I started writing this at nine then watched the skz reality show, then started writing again. Its like 11:30 so the quality started decreasing aggressively. Hopefully it's still ok though! Thank you for reading! There's no collage for this chapter cuz I'm lazy!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

571K 8.2K 103
AnYeongHaseYo!~ I will write various imagine about our sweet 8 boys❤️. I hope you will support this book as well😊 The story in this book is original...
50K 721 39
stray kids x reader scenarios, imagines and reactions that hopefully won't make you absolutely cringe and die, lower caps intended - this book contai...
12.1K 323 41
In where an American actor/singer meets a group of 8 fanboys from Korea, who happen to be a K-pop boy group who are on their tour in America. It mos...
12.7K 221 104
Previously named 'skz oneshots' So this is my little hobby, writing Changbin one-shots since he is immensely underappreciated. Starting this book I t...