You, Have My Heart ✔️

By NeilAvni_love

It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing thi... More

Important
Character Sketches
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Teaser 1
Part 5
Part 6
Important
Part 7
Part 8
Teaser 2
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Important
Teaser 3
Part 12
Part 13
Emotional
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Epilogue
Announcement

Teaser 4

3K 291 142
By NeilAvni_love

💞💞

Neil unlocked the door tip-toed inside the house and closed the door slowly carefully so that it doesn't make noise..he kept his luggage aside looking around the house..

There she is in the kitchen cooking something back facing the hall..

Neil walked to her not making any noice..
He hugged her from behind and buried his face into the crook of her neck inhailing her cologne..

N-uuummm...I missed u so much Avii..this warmth baby..he kept his lips on her shoulder..he turned her to face him..their chest collide..he wrapped his arms around her waist and said..

N-come on give me a kiss..and he closed his eyes..m waiting Avii..he pouted closing his eyes..🙈🙈🙈🙈🤗🤗🙃

*****************

I told you all that I hate tears.. my pushpaaas😉😂🤣😉

Yessss this is not a dream it's a real.. Avneil lovey dovey🙈🙈 coming up next...
but ussey pehle mera most faaaaavourite chappie ayega of this ff..
to ittusa to wait karna padega..but I promise I'll update frequently 😘

Muuuuuuah to you all..
Mon😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 10.4K 45
Avni Ayesha, a bold and fierce girl, lost her mother in childhood. Abandoned by her family and society, Neela Parikh becomes her savior. Years later...
129K 15.6K 88
Love story, Khanna's & Mehta's know each other from long time. Avneil has love & hate type of relationship. Will their friendship relation converts i...
23.9K 2.9K 39
It is the story of Avni and Neil. Their love story was not an easy one. Their life went through a lot of challenges. This is written more like a sc...
13.3K 1.5K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!🤗 After...