Blesiv Imagines โฅAlex Guzman โฅ

By thiccshishtar

Just yo average kiddo writin sum stories ๐Ÿ™ˆ More

๐Ÿ’ซBest Friend๐Ÿ’ซ
โฅ SNAPCHAT โฅ
REQUESTS!๐Ÿค 
Netflix and Chill
Truth Or Dare
I love you
Drunk texting
Requests ;)
IM SCREECHING
Promise
Christmas heartbreak
Show off
Rejection
Facetime
Boys Of Summer Tour
Party Breakup
First Kiss
A/N
A/N
1 million
50s love
The other girl
Meeting the parents
Parents for a day
Cheater
Come over
Problems
A/N
๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ
Tired
Snapchat 2.
Im pregnant
Meet and Greet
Fuckboy
hi
Hawaii
A suprise
Hawaii 2.
Gender Reveal
โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
Family party
Sneaking out
Love confessions.
Sad yee haw
Break up.
Break up 2.
Gangster
Mountains
Im still into you
Easter
Hurt
Fuck.
Break up with her
Relationship Q&A
Goodbye forever
Adopted
Requests?
HEEEEHEEEEE
help
Mornings
"We're done."
olks
He gets Jealous
"I dont love you anymore"
Leaving
Kidnapped
Kidnapped pt2
Kidnapped pt3
Dating alex
Kidnapped pt4
Graduation
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”
Kidnapped pt4
Kidnapped pt5
Kidnapped pt5 last one๐Ÿฅบ
Needy
Help
Happy tears
Nail salon
๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ
Science partners
Lmfao baddie
Angry
Uh ha ha
Labor
Idk what to name this one๐Ÿ˜”
Party jealousy
pls dont hate me๐Ÿฅบ
Best friends
Yuh
School lovers
Cuddling
Club Red
"Please don't go!"
Pumpkin Patch
Rooftop
Dirty Typa Night
Disney+

"Do you really like me?"

1K 21 0
By thiccshishtar

(Ima start putting the outfits at the top)

I grabbed my headphones and phone along with my backpack. "Love you ma!" I said and left. I plugged my earbuds into my phone and began listening to BØRNS (you should listen to them, they're music is the best.) Their song American Money came on and I started to shyly dance along with the beat of the song. I was sorta popular at school since my brother is like the king there so I was known by a lot of people and liked by a lot of them. I danced with the song as I walked to school. I spun around and bumped into someone falling onto the floor.

"Shit sor-" I said meeting eyes with the guy I had a huge crush on.

"Uh its fine." He said. I cannot believe I crashed into Alex Guzman. He wasn't so known since he was new to the school. "Uh um uh okay." I stuttered out. I felt a pair of hands lift me up from behind. "

Sorry, my little sister does that when she's nervous, she has a huge crush on you. " my older brother said.
My eyes widened and my cheeks got red. "LUCAS!" I said. "Um okay." Alex smiled. "he's crazy sorry." I said quietly. I wrapped my dangling earbuds around my phone and began walking. I was so pissed at Lucas for telling Alex. I'm never going to tell him anything. Lucas got picked up by his annoying friends and yelled at me as they were passing by.

"YOU'RE WELCOME LITTLE SIS!" He laughed.

"FUCK OFF!" I yelled. I walked silently the whole time thinking about Alex wondering if he thinks I'm crazy. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked to see who it was. It was Alex, I felt my stomach drop and my throat dry up.

"Uh do you actually like me?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Uh yeah." I said quietly. He grabbed my chin and looked at my eyes. I was really confused but I just went with the flow. He then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back then pulled back. "Did that just happen?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Woah." I giggled. We began to walk to school and enjoyed the rest of our day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 2 70
๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ษชษดแด›ส€แด- Y/n Mena Carlos Mena's 16-year-old Sister struggles to stand on her feet after the ๐‡๐ฎ๐ ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž...
169K 2.1K 65
Blesiv. Alex. Baby. โค?
16.5K 95 21
this is just a little, by little I mean a lot, collection of JJ imagines because let's be real, JJ is the shit and we love him so enjoy๐Ÿ˜‰
143K 1.3K 38
this story is complete. Blesiv x reader (I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO KINDA CRINGEY AND JUST A MESS SO YEA LOL)