Kidnapped pt3

I wandered around the house and found myself in the living room. I saw Alejandro and Luke playing video games. "Hey." I said softly. "Hey y/n" Luke smiled. I smiled and sat next to him. "I'm sorry y/n." He said. "What do you mean?" I said. "About Alex." He said. "oh." I said. "Yeah." He said. "Me too. He's an ass to you." Alejandro said. I smiled and watched him play fortnite on the huge tv. "Y/n is it okay if we go talk? Like in my room? Or somewhere?" Luke said. "I'd like that." I smiled. "Don't fuck her cause Alex will shoot your ass." Alejandro said. "That'll be hard not to do." He said. I giggled and followed him to his room. I sat on his bed and he sat down next to me. "So what was your life like? Before all this." He said. "Well, it was wonderful. I attended this wonderful school, had many amazing friends. And an amazing boyfriend." I said tearing up at the thought of it. "I'm sorry it's just, he means so much to me." I said wiping my tears. "No...no don't cry I'm sorry." He said. "It's not your fault." I smiled at him. We had a deep three hour conversation about our lives. We starred at each other for a while before he started leaning in. I leant in as well and I felt his lips brush against mine. Our lips finally touched. I put my hand on his neck and felt his go on my waist. I pulled away and smiled. "Thank you for listening to me." I smiled. "No problem y/n." He said. "Night." I said and left his room. "What the fuck were you doing in there?" Alex said. "Can you fucking relax? I was just talking to him about my life since you don't give a fuck about me." I said. "Did he touch you?" He said. "Why the fuck would he touch me if I was talking to him about my life?" I said. I walked to the kitchen to eat a snack. I opened the bag of small chips and ate it. Once I was done with the bag I threw it away and walked into the room. I sat down on the bed and thought about my family, I remembered about how this trip was going to be the last time before I saw my grandma, I got up and looked for Alex. "Alex!" I said with watery eyes. "What?" He said. "Please let me go. I-I- it's my last time seeing my grandma before she passes away!" I said. "I don't care. Go sleep." He said. "I fucking hate you." I yelled. "Damn you're fucking rude." I heard Alejandro say. I slammed the door and began crying. I had so many memories with my grandma and the fact that I wouldn't be able to see her drove me insane. I saw Alex walk in the room and I ignored him. "Earth to fucking y/n!" He said. I looked at him and looked away. "Ugh Fine." He said and laid down. I sat there thinking of how much i hated being with Alex.

The next morning.

I woke up and went to take a shower. "Y/n you are going to kill someone for me today." He said. "What!" I yelled. "You will be killing someone." He said. "Why?" I said. "Because they didn't pay me." He said. "I-" was all I can manage to spit out. "Let's go." He said and grabbed my hand. He took me to the garage and I got into the car. I buckled up and said nothing the whole drive. We finally arrive to the guys house and I saw two kids. A boy and girl. "Alex we cant do this." I said. "Please He has a family." I said. "Y/n, its business." He said. "But he has a fucking family!" I said. "You are going to do it." He said. "No I am not." I said. "Fine then you will stay with me forever." Alex said turning on the car. "Fine." I said. "Okay we'll go to another guy we need to kill." He smiled. "Ugh!" I said. We arrived to another house. "Come on." He said getting out of the car and taking me to the back of the house. "Alex I can't do this." I said. "Too bad aim for the guy in the blue tuxedo." He said staring at me. I stared back at him and rolled my eyes. I pressed the trigger and let go. I saw the man fall to the ground and die. I gasped and began to cry. I felt like I was going to faint so I let myself fall to the ground. "Y/n come on!" He said. I looked at him and blinked so my trapped tears could fall out. We got into the car and drove away as fast as we could.

Three weeks later
I still felt extremely scared being around Alex and his gang members. Luke and I have been getting closer and he was someone I can talk to when I need to rant. I sat outside on the pool chair watching the sunset. I heard someone come onto the roof too. I looked to see who it was and it was Alex. "I'm not killing anyone anymore." I said. "That's not what I came here for." He said. "Oh." I said. He walked towards to the chair beside mine and sat down. "Listen y/n, I'm really fucking sorry for being such an asshole to you." He said. "And I'm extremely sorry for not letting you go see your grandma." He said. "It's okay, I think it's better that I didn't go because it would've been way harder for me." I said. It was quite for a few minutes. "Alex?" I said. "Yeah?" He responded looking at me as I stared off into the sunset. "Why did you take me?" I said. He was quite for a few seconds before he began to talk again. "Because, I'm fucking stupid. I took you for no reason." He said. "And I regret it." "Well why can't you let me go?" I said. "Because the other gangs found out about you and if they see you alone they'll kill you." He said. At that moment I felt my heart sink and body freeze. "Really?" I said. He looked at me and nodded. It was quite again before we started talking about reasons why he started the gang. "And my dad was fucking abusive to me and my mom so I had enough and ran away. The last words I told my mom was that I love her and we will live in a beautiful house and I'll buy her happiness and give her everything she wanted." He said. "That's fucking horrible I said looking at him. "It is." He said. We looked at each other before he walked over to where I was and hovered over me. I stared into his deep brown eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt our lips connect and smiled. I felt his warm hands go up my shirt and he began to massage my breasts. He began to kiss my jawline and moved down to my neck. I tugged at his hair making him groan. "Alex?" I said pushing him away. "Yeah?" He said. "I just want to make out, I don't want to have sex." I said. "Oh. Okay." He said. I smiled and kissed him. He flipped my over so that I was on top of him. I kissed his neck and left marks since he did it to me. We stayed on the roof and cuddle there for a little. "I'm sorry for being an ass y/n." He said breaking the silence. "It's okay." I said. "No it's not, I treated you like shit for three weeks." He said. "Alex it's fine." I said. "Let's go to bed, I'm tired." I smiled.

6 votes and 5 comments for part 4🙈