Sneaking out

I laid on my bed mindlessly scrolling through Instagram. I'm supposed to be asleep because it's 12:30 a.m. I get a text message from my boyfriend Alex asking if I wanna hang out.

Alex🥰: Hey babe u wanna hang out?
Me: idk my parents are asleep and if they find out I'll get whooped
Alex🥰: well u can sneak out
Me: oh yea huh?
Alex🥰: yea
Me: Okay um I'll get changed and you come pick me up.
Alex🥰: Okay I'll be there rn bb❤️
Read at 12:31 a.m

I went to my closet and picked out one of Alex's sweaters. After I was done I went to my door to make sure my parents were asleep. I went to my bedroom and locked the door. I then went to the window to make sure alex was there. I saw him outside of his car on his phone. I smiled and opened the window. I grabbed a pen I didn't need from my desk that was near by and tried to throw it at him. I landed a little close to him and he looked up. I motioned for him to come. He put his phone in his pocket and walked towards me. I hate that we live in a second story house. "How the fuck am I going to get down?" I said. "I don't know! You should've gone out the front door." He said. I heard my door jiggle. I froze and started telling Alex to run away by pointing to his car. It was too late. My mom was at the door. We made eye contact for a while. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Oh I left my Uh window open and it was cold so I closed it." I said. "Oh okay I heard talking." She said. "Maybe you were dreaming." I said. "Maybe. K goodnight." She said and walked away. I opened my drawer, grabbed the house keys then opened window and closed it. I saw Alex walking back to my house. I am terrified of heights so I was panicking the whole time. "Alex I'm going to jump and you're going to catch me." I said. He nodded and walked towards me. I got a little closer to the ledge so I can get off easier. I pushed myself off and landed on Alex. We both hit the floor and grunted. "That fucking hurt." Alex said. "Agreed." I groaned. We walked to his car and went to chick-fil-a. We did stupid stuff and enjoyed ourselves. And in the morning if my parents find out, I'll probably be dead. Alex and I laid down at the beach watching the stars. We had a deep conversation about how much we Love each other. It was now 3:30 a.m and I had to go back home. "Okay well, goodnight babe." I smiled. "Goodnight Princess." He said. I gave him a kiss and grabbed the keys from my pocket. I opened the door and saw my mom looking pissed. Fuck.