Nail salon

"Are you sure you want to go to the nail salon with me?" I asked alex. "Fuck yeah, I get to see my baby so why wouldn't I?" He said. "And this is why I love you." I smiled. He smiled and gave me a kiss then opened his apartment door. We got out and got into his car. We pulled out of his drive way and began putting music. "THIS DUMBASS CUT ME OFF!" He yelled. "Chill you're fucking loud." I said. "NO THIS FAT BITCH CUT ME OFF! SHE WAS PERFECT IN HER LANE!" He said. He flicked the middle-aged woman off and I gasped. "You give no fucks." I said. "I know sis." He said and "flicked" his hair. I looked at him and laughed. "Why does it keep playing love songs?" He asked. "It's your playlist." I said. "Why don't we go to the nail salon later and like y'know?" He smirked. I looked at him and scrunched my face in disgust. "Bitch I wanna get my nails done." I said. "Ugh." He said. He placed his hand on my thigh and winked. "Alex you are always horny on god." I said. "It ain't my fault." He said. "Girl-" I said. "I'm not a girl you obviously don't know you're genders." He said. "i-" I said and giggled. We finally made it to the nail salon and I squealed in excitement. "I'm so fucking happy I caught that on camera." He said. We walked in and I went to check in, you'll go in in like five minutes." The lady said. "Thank you." I said and sat down next to Alex. "What color should I get?" I asked. "Any color would look good wrapped around my dick." He smirked. "you are so nasty I swear to god." I said. "I mean it's true tho." He laughs. "No but seriously help me." I said. "Brown." He said. "Ew what the fuck no." I said. "Baby pink then." He said. "Okay good." I smiled. "Y/n we're ready for you." The lady said. "Oop come on." I smiled. I sat down on the chair and smiled at the lady. "Okay what color are you getting?" The lady said. "Uh baby pink." I smiled. "Is he your boyfriend?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "He's cute, you got lucky." She smiled. "Um thanks." I said. "How long will this take?" Alex asked. "About 1 hour or so." The lady said. "Oh shit that's long." He said. "You wanted to come." I smiled. It's been 20 minutes into getting my nails done and Alex has been asking dumb questions but I love them. "Can you put an A on there?" He asked. "Sweetie you want an A?" The lady asked. "Yep." I smiled. She smiled and nodded. She got an A and placed it on my nail. "Ima be right back I'll get you some Starbucks, ma'am do you want anything?" Alex asked. "No thank you." She said. Alex came back with Starbucks and started watching the process again. "I'm bored." He said. "It's almost done." I said. 15 minutes passed and they were done. "They look so good!" He said. "I love them thank you!" I told the lady and gave her a tip. "Welcome, have a good day." The lady said. We walked to the front and I took out my wallet. "Nah I'll pay." Alex said. "No let me!" I said. "Noo!" He said and gave the girl who seemed around our age his card. She moved her hair and fixed her boobs. "Are y'all dating?" She asked. "Uh yeah." I said. "Yep and I love her a lot." He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "She looks so beautiful." He said. I blushed. "K here's your card. Hope you come again." She said and rolled her eyes. "Her boobs looked fake." He said. "WHY WERE YOU LOOKING AT HER BOOBS?" I said. "BABE SHE LIKE PUSHED THEM! I PROMISE ILL ONLY LOOK AT YOURS." He said. "Ew but okay." I smiled and got into his car.

I'm tryna be more active😔✌️