50s love

THIS IS LIKE 50s OKAY? IM ADDICTED TO IT RN LMFAO

1956, June 13th 1:20 pm
I fixed my skirt and began to write in my journal about Alex. Ahh what a hottie he is. I decided to sneak a look at him, he ran his hands through his black silky hair. I smiled and bit my lip. "You lookin at Alex y/n?" My friend Gracie teased. "Mayybee!" I chuckled. She giggled in response. "His friend Carlos ain't that bad lookin if I say so." She smirked and looked at him. "Ooooo!" I said and laughed. The bell rang and everyone walked out. I packed my stuff and walked towards Alex. "Heyy." I said. "Hey y/n." He said fixing his black jacket. "You comin to the drive in tonight?" He said. I totally forgot about the drive in. "Oh um yeah." I said. "Great, I'll pick you up at 7:00." He said and got onto his bike then rode off with Carlos throwing a wink at me. I smiled like a dork the entire walk home. I arrived at my home and skipped to my room. I played music on my vinyl record and danced around. I spent most of my evening either dancing or writing. I finally got ready and waited for Alex to arrive. I heard a honk outside and ran out. "Bye mother I'm going to the drive in!" And left. "Hey Alex." I said and got into his car. "Hey y/n how are you?" He asked. "Great." I said and he began to drive. We listened to music as the wind would hit my face calmly and make my hair dance along with the wind. We arrived to the drive in and began to watch the film. "What a lovely movie," I sighed out. "Very." He said and grabbed my hand. I looked at him and then looked down. He leaned in and so did I, before I knew it our lips had touched. I pulled away and smiled. I guess it's just 50s love.

EW THIS IS SO BAD LMFAO I DONT KNOW MUCH BUT I LOVE THE 50s KSKS