Minami Nanba x reader (Hanaza...

Por Curseblood17

This is the story about Akiha Y/n, daughter of principal Akiha Tsubaki. The principal of Osaka (the school)... Más

Information newbies will need. (author note!)
Arriving and meeting Megumi. (Part 1)
Hate fake people.
Does Nanba know her tast?
Y/n crying?
Challenging Toukyo High!
Challening Toukyo High! ~Part two~
Challening Toukyo High! ~Part Three/Last Part~
Packing Up With Nanba's Help
Treasure Hunt ~Part Two~
Treasure Hunt ~Part Three/Last Part~
The Long-Name Festival ~Part One~
The Long-Name Festival ~Part Two/Last Part~
Osaka High's Models ~Part One~
Osaka High's models ~Part Two~
Osaka High's Models ~Part Three~
Osaka High's Models ~Part Four~
Osaka High's Models ~Part Five~
Osaka High's Models ~Part Six/Last Part~
Osaka High's Mid-Terms ~Part One~
Osaka High's Mid-Terms ~Part Two~
Osaka High's Mid-Terms ~Part Three~
Osaka High's Mid-Terms ~Part Four/Last Part~
The Dance ~Part One~
The Dance ~Part Two/Last Part~
The Showdowns ~Part One~
The Showdowns ~Part Two/Last Part~
There's A Girl In Osaka?! ~Part One~
There's A Girl In Osaka High?! ~Part Two~
There's A Girl In Osaka?! ~Part Three~
There's A Girl In Osaka ~Part Four~
There's A Girl In Osaka?! ~Part Five~
There's A Girl In Osaka?! ~Part Six~
There Is A Girl at Osaka High?! ~Last Part~

Treasure Hunt ~Part One~

177 6 6
Por Curseblood17

This is episode 6 of the drama for everyone who wants to know. Well... nobody really reads this. I just make these for fun. So please no hate~!

Y/n held her bag with a groan. All have to sit in the same old white pick-up truck. All have to sit in each other's personal space. Y/n maked fists in anger of the idea. She can't stand half of these, and sure not Oscar who keeps yelling weird stuff in her ear. She looked up when hearing her name. Nakatsu did sign to get in so Y/n did. Everyone was complaining about how small space they have. There was no free seat anymore so Yn gave unimpressed look at them. They laugh at her so she quickly glared making them shut it. Honestly, it wasn't Y/n's day so she just sat on Nanba's lap and looked outside as if it's normal. All the boys were freaking out as Nanba looked shocked at her. Y/n noticed his shock look turn to a smug one so she quickly leaned against him.

'Dare do anything, even make one tiny flirt comment, and I will punch you right in your dick.'

'No flirting. Got it!' He quickly did salute, not wanting his private place hurt.

Everyone began complaining again.

'I'm not gonna complain.' Nanba smirked.

Y/n looked unimpressed at the seat infront of her before she punched between her legs, hitting his crotch so Nanba was fast to do his head against her back and began yelling stuff in pain as the other boys cover their crotch with fear. Mizuki just chuckled, still shipping you two.

The ride was long and boring! Nanba maked himself comfy by doing his arms around Y/n waist and just sleeping with his head against her back. Y/n could careless, she just watched the outside world. Mizuki sneaked her phone up and snapped a picture of the two. Y/n watched the Pick-Up truck driving in the school then park. The doors were fast to open. Nakao excitedly slammed the door open and said,

'I'm back!' He gayly said while jogging to the school entrance.

'Back from "Home of the Sea"!' Nakatsu yelled, jumping out next.

'I'm so tired!' One guy said with a green jacket. (Don't know all their names, sorry.)

'Stop making stupid comments and get the fuck out!' Y/n yelled, pushing one out the way and jumped out.

'Nanba-sempai's mother is tough.' A dude with a blue shirt complained.

'That old bag's hobby is to torment hotties.' Nanba commented, jumping out.

'Old Bag? Hotties?' Y/n smirked. 'Guess we went to different vacations.'

'You called that vacation?!' Nanba complained.

'The summer is not over yet, I'll not let it.' Megumi said, pushing his pecs up and down.

Y/n watched Megumi's body. She will not lie, that's a good body. She looked at Nanba when feeling a weird dark feeling aside her. He was glaring daggers at Megumi but she shrugged it off.

'Let's go on and enjoy summer!' One dude yelled, running to his friends.

'I'm back.' Nakao said.

'Nakao?!' Y/n yelled. 'You already exit the fucking car!'

He just gave her a smug grin which maked her do a fist up but a hand took it. she turned in confusion to see Nanba holding it. but Nanba was too busy talking with Megumi about the dorms. So she slapped her fist out his hand and huffed.

'I wonder what the progress on the water pipe repairs is?' Oscar asked with a fucking sailor suit on and a pipe.

'I heard it's already finished.' A boy with a rock shirt answered, stretching.

'Mother said their still repairing!' Y/n yelled to inform them the water pipes are still in repair so they pout and drag themselves to the school entrance.

'Then, we can finally move back to our own rooms!' One dude from Dorm 1 yelled.

'I just said IN REPAIR!' Y/n screamed so the dude whimpered then ran off. 'Fucking deaf bastard.'

Y/n yelped when a hand covered her mouth. She glared at Nanba who just mouthed "No cussing" then continued his conversation with Megumi.

'The track team's training camp should be done as well.' Taiki said, holding a frog floatie which maked Y/n roll her eyes and but then yell when he accidently punched it to her.

'They should have come back a week ago.' Mizuki said, being the expert about this suddenly.

'We haven't seen them in a while!' A dude with a pink shirt said.

'... Why pink?' Y/n shook her head, disapproving of his shirt since she wore all black.

Suddenly Nakao jumped out again and asked,

'Am I done yet?'

'You were done the first time you stepped out!' Y/n yelled, beginning to become annoyed and just wanting to go to her dorm already.

Y/n did her stuff back in her dorm then went to the principal office. She wanted to visit her mother to inform her about how it was. Y/n hesitated but then sighed and knocked on the door. After few seconds, her mother's voice said come in so she opened it. her mother was at the window, watching students talking and playing soccer. She smiled and asked,

'How was it? Did you have a fun time? Make new friends?' She ranted on.

'Mom, mom.' Y/n quickly slowed her down. 'It was... okay.'

'Okay?' She raised her eyebrow. 'I knew I should have sent you somewhere more fun!' She panicked.

Tsubaki (That's her name for those who don't know) always loved Y/n deeply but she was always busy with her shcool. So she spoiled her daughter a lot to make up for not being there. Luckily Y/n didn't grow up to be a spoiled brat. After Y/n's father died, they grew even more apart since Y/n became a deliquent. She was sooo happy when Y/n came to her school to stay. She is so happy when she sees Y/n hanging out with others, and for sure Mizuki since she knows Mizuki is a good infleunce for her daughter.

'No...' Y/n awkwardly said. After years, she still feels awkward talking to her mother since the last time they talked (before chapter 2) was a huge argument with a lot of swear words but neither apologized for it nor speak about it so Y/n doesn't know if she is forgiven or not. 'I had... a lot of fun. It was weird. Mizuki and me grew closer, I found out about feelings I never knew I could have for someone...' Y/n trailed off, thinking about Nanba.

Her mother stared but then smiled in joy.

'Feelings? Someone? Who?!' She excitedly asked but Y/n was fast at the door, yelling.

'W-why would i tell you?! That's embarrassing! I'm not even sure!'

Y/n slammed the door close and stormed away. Her mother just chuckled.

Y/n got hungry since it's dinner time. She went to the canteen to see dorm 2 hanging out there. She just jogged down the steps then to the vending machine. Before she could push a button, her attenion got caught by Nakao yelling,

'Sakura Committee?!'

'Yeah.' Nanba nod while picking his teeth with a toothpick.

Y/n's eyes caught his food so she just walked over.

'Three former dorm leaders teamed up to form the Sakura Committee.' Nanba explained, doing his hand out to explain it better while others were stuffing their mouths with food and listening. One was eating a whole fucking loaf of bread, not slices, just the whole bread. 'To oppose the school and the parents. This is sort of like a student council.'

Nanba finished explain so everyone nod, understanding what he said. Y/n pulled a chair and sat aside Nanba. Nanba looked confused to why she's sitting aside him but then shrugged it off, not really caring since he loves women. Y/n just stole his Pan. (Pan is a Japanese bread filled with cream, meat, etc...) Now Nanba understood why Y/n sat aside him but he just laughed it off and did an arm around her shoulders. Of course this maked her glare and elbow his ribs so he quickly stopped touching her.

'For the three dorm leaders to team up...' Nakao continued the subject. They all stare before laughing, waving their hands.

'That's impossible!' Everyone yelled.

'Right now it really sounds like a fairy tale, right?' Nanba chuckled, agreeing.

As if on cue, shouting came. Y/n clenched fists at the annoying voice of Oscar and Megumi.

'I told you not to walk ahead of me!' Megumi yelled, pushing Oscar.

'It bothers me to see Tennouji-kun suffering from the summer heat!' Oscar dramatically said, swinging his "gold" cape around.

'You're the one who is suffering!' Megumi screamed, taking Oscar's cape so Oscar coward a little which maked Y/n smirk.

'You both are suffering!' Nanba butted in so Y/n facepalmed.

'What did you say?!' Dorm 1 and 3 yell, glaring at Nanba.

'I'm saying this is our last chance in high school to enjoy the summer.' Nanba said, getting up and walking to the two. 'But you guys only want to wave an idiotic war like this.'

'Right! Right!' Nakao supported, hugging Nanba.

Y/n felt a weird feeling when Nakao hugged him. When others do it, it's fine but she knew Nakao had feelings for guys so he could date Nanba. Y/n slapped her cheek to snap out of it. they all stare at her so she quickly said,

'Please do continue this drama.' She did a dramatic hand to them to signal they can continue.

'You're the most idiotic one! You failed all the subjects in the last final exam, right?' Oscar teased, poking Nanba's nose.

'Shut up! You bastard!' Nanba yelled in embarrassment.

Y/n quickly jump on the table then down, now standing behind Nanba. It was just a weird reflex she suddenly got when she saw one do a fist up to Nanba. This feeling is driving her crazy! Y/n growled in annoyance but then yelped when an arrow flew past her ear. It hit Oscar right aside his ear. All staring in shock, shouts of shock going.

'Where the fuck did that come from?!' Y/n yelled, looking at the hall but no one stood there.

Everyone looked up and to the sides as Megumi held Oscar, who looks like he has a trauma.

'Osaka Sports.' Nakao read the first line of the newspaper so everyone shut up.

'Find the treasures that's hidden deep within Osaka High.' Nanba read as Y/n looked over his shoulder. 'That was said by the principal herself.'

'From Hawaii.' Y/n added the last small text.

'That means Director Sawatari is in Hawaii.' Megumi said.

'So there are treasures in the school somewhere?'

Everyone was silent, as if processing what's happening.

'REALLY?!' Everyone screamed, except Y/n.

Y/n just huffed then looked to her side. She and Nanba were face-to-face so they both just stared at each other. She forgot she had placed her chin on his shoulder so both really close. Before either could speak, Nakao broke it up.

'Can it be Tokugawa's buried gold?!' Nakao fanboyed.

Y/n and Nanba quickly scatter from each other and act casual again.

'Could it be stocks?' One screamed from the back.

'A hotspring?' One fanboyed.

'A fucking hotspring... on school grounds. Congrats.' Y/n mumbled, annoyed at how they all keep coming up with such weird stuff. 'Author... please don't make me do more weird stuff. This is exhausting!' Y/n mumbled to herself in anger.

'Alright! Let's go on a treasure hunt to find the hidden treasures!' Nanba yelled so cheers went.

Ooooh boy, this is gonna be exhausting truly. Let's hope nothing too weird happens.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

125K 6.1K 17
𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 ,, 24 / 6 - 24 / 6 ] ! y/n baji is the younger sister of touman's first divison captain keisuke. but is also the...
1.1K 65 15
This story is about Kita being a maid to Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, and Bokuto. One of your childhood best friends, Oikawa has a crush on you. When he fo...
5.4K 88 19
When Y/n was in junior high school she went to Kitagawa Daiichi, the same school as Oikawa Tooru, iwaizumi Hajime and Kageyama Tobio. After graduatin...