Beggar

Da GiantSnails

He whispered, "Don't make a sound." "How do you expect me to beg and cry for you?" I taunt and attempt to dig... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1: "I claimed you."
Chapter 2: "Perhaps I'll just kill you."
Chapter 3: "I kill men for pleasure."
Chapter 4: "Beg me."
Chapter 5: "Thank you, Master."
Chapter 6: "Please, Master."
Chapter 7: "What if I don't?"
Chapter 8: "Thank me."
Chapter 9: "What will you do to me?"
Chapter 10: "My Sweet Slave."
Chapter 11: "Punish me more."
Chapter 12: "Mistress?"
Chapter 13: "This body demands it."
Chapter 14: "How did you break through?"
Chapter 15: "I'm begging you."
Chapter 16: "Be a good girl."
Chapter 17: "You're going to go through hell."
Chapter 18: "Repeat your punishment to me."
Chapter 19: "I know you wont."
Chapter 20: "Remember, darling."
Chapter 21: "What did you do to the Crime Lord?"
Chapter 22: "You're a fool."
Chapter 23: "Get over my lap."
Chapter 24: "Where is the girl?"
Chapter 25: "Choose your words carefully."
Chapter 26: "You're a slave."
Chapter 27: "Are you going to hurt me again?"
Chapter 28: "I'll punish her now, in front of everyone."
Chapter 29: "I beg of you!"
Chapter 30: "Beg me for her, Crime Lord."
Chapter 31: "Are you going to be a good girl and cry for me?"
Chapter 32: "You will call me Mistress."
Chapter 34: "Mommy?"
Victoria before Sayter
Merdoc
BOOK TWO: MERCILESS

Chapter 33: "I love you, Victoria."

9.8K 252 114
Da GiantSnails

"You are the most beautiful women I have ever seen." Sayter took my hand and kissed the knuckles.

"It's bad luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding," I teased, resting my arms on his shoulders and playing with his dark hair. My husband, my beautiful, sadist husband. I held the back of his neck and kissed him deeply. He held his temple against mine, "Being away from you can't be any unluckier."

I laughed, "You're ridiculous,"
He chuckled, and kissed me again.
"I hate ceremonies, finish dressing yourself up. The sooner you do, the sooner I can strip you out of that dress."

"Oh?" I purred, "What do you plan to do with me after that, husband?"

He hummed, "Many, many sinful things, my love. What with our new little play room I don't think we'll be able to stop."

I kissed him again.

Sayter begrudgingly left me to finish. I turned back to the three helping maids waiting behind, they just stared and watched Sayter go back down the hall.
"Come now, someone help me into this gods awful corset."

"The Crime Lord has never put a Play Room on the list of things for me to clean. Is that at another one of his estates?" One of the maids asked innocently.

I coughed to cover a chuckled, "Don't be a smart ass," To my surprise she chuckled as well. Two of the worst people on the continent coming together for an eternal marriage, and my staff had the heart to have a sense of humor about it.

I smiled with that.

Ф

Me and Sayter didn't have an audience to get married. We dressed up, drove the carriage up to Northern Blaylock's forest, and sat on the edge overlooking our continent. We took with us people that meant something to us, some we brought along as a crude joke, some just because. It was like the nature of such a beautiful, bloody relationship, just because.

There was no walking down the aisle in a white dress to my fiancée and a priest. No, there would he nothing secret, nothing to reveal here. Everything with my husband was utterly bare. I stood on the ledge then, and he as well. So easily could someone push us both off the cliff for all of Blaylock to watch.
We would of damn well deserved it too.
But nobody made a move. Some stood to watch, some sat, a row of children chuckled at their Mothers side.

I had forgotten I brought Briar's wife and children along.

Sayter took my hand, "Do I have to ask?"

"Yes," I smirked, watching him suffer the embarrassment of this vulnerability.

The two black moons in his eyes rolled back. Still, I took him in. My Crime Lord. My handsome, dominant, loyal Crime Lord. I was supposed to kill him five months ago. Five months ago I was dragged by my hair to be tortured in the pub. Four months ago I sold my soul to have him obey me. Three months ago he broke my legs. Two months ago he asked me to marry him. One month ago he came to take me home from my kidnappers, but had Mercy show me every personal thought he had of me instead. Now today, the man I was supposed to kill I would spend the rest of my life with.

God damn him if I wasn't still going to be the one to kill him. That would not change.

I would love him nonetheless. Sayter then began, "Victoria, we do not deserve to be happy, or even alive. A year ago we were living completely different lives, but in the same way. We killed, we tortured, and that is how we coped. We weren't weak, just sadistic, and lost. When I met you, you were the most obscene women I've ever met,"
He tilted my chin from where I was looking down on the city. His eyes were on mine now,
"I love you every damn day for it. I love every inch of you, top to bottom. Darling, will you do me the honor of staying by me to terrorize this continent with our marriage, till the day we die?"

I rolled my eyes and dozed back to the city,
"I suppose I'll stay around."

The little crowd chuckled, as did we. It was my turn, "Sayter," I took both his hands,
"You're an absolute bastard, and I swear one day I will kill you for it. But for now, you will be my husband. You will spoil me, fuck me, and love me. Can you do that?"

"I already do that shit."

I smirked, "Till death do us part then. Now let's go have a drink."

Ф

Two of my past clients had come, and Sayter viciously dragged them out and threatened their cock and balls in a broiling pot if they came back. While so, I had a talk with Briars lovely wife, who miraculously remarried more than once.

At the same time.

"All the kids are mine, that little one is actually adopted but oh gods she's become a part of me. Oh, darling," she took a woman, a beautiful woman, by the elbow,
"Victoria this is my wife Jenna, oh and," she pointed about, "That's Jennas husband Farran, Farrans wife Shelby, and her wife Magen,"

Gods I loved this woman, "You're very energetic for a woman who's husband has died," I teased.

The woman, Jenna, smiled, "Not that we weren't surprised."

"He was an ass. Oh, but what will I tell the kids when they're older. They still think he's out on a trip..."

My parents stole me away then, showering me in talk of children. Never, I would still never have a child, but they showed me love regardless. My Father hugged me, my Mother tearing up and joining in. Oh, Gods.

I talked with Merek, assuring him of Theas quick death in the days to come.
"And it will be dignifying for her?"

"Nothing that anyone but I wouldn't see."

"Victoria, please." He rubbed at his temples.

"I'd already dragged her through town naked. I'm holding out on public torture for you."
I gripped my glass.

"That is vile."

"Oh, you'll be fine. You're a free man now, Merek. You shouldn't be, but you are. You're welcome."
He flinched, but soon he shook his head and closed into a chuckle. I smiled, there was nothing more pure than a grown mans smile, especially a broken one.
"I think I love you, Victoria. Not in a way the Crime Lord does, but in a bond, a spiritual one."

"A spirit tried to suck my soul out of my bleeding body recently. Will you do the same?"

"I certainly hope not, doll."

There were others there. Nobody I cared to talk to. No, Sayter was back, and we would drink and dance until we god damn well felt like stopping.

Ф

Later, after the wedding, Sayter and I rode home drunkenly. We laughed and gawked and stumbled in the dark into the small palace he built for us. He threw me over his shoulder and brought me to the playroom, I was stuck in manic laughter, but still managed to tell him to strip me. He did so, eagerly, roughly.
He took a knife and snapped the strings off of that damn corset, and used the same knife to tear the dress at the cleavage. Sayter set down the blade and kissed me deeply, ripping the dress open with this hands while I used mine to undo his belt.

"Punish me, Master. Please, fuck me until I scream." I drunkenly sang.

He tsk'd, "What shall I do to you, my beautiful wife?"

I yearned to feel his hands on my skin, my breasts, everywhere. I needed everything from him, every scrap of flesh, every bit of pleasure. I moaned, he pushed my newly naked body on the table and pulled out his cock. "Master," I moaned

"Shh, Victoria. I don't want you to ask for a damn thing. I know your body, your every craving. Trust that I can pleasure you as I always have, and lie down."

I obeyed, and Sayter entered me, thrusting inside and out. I orgasmed more than I think I'd ever had that night, newly wed and drunk off my ass. No man has ever pleasured me, no man has ever known my body. I had never given them the chance. Now here was my husband, carrying me back to our room to sleep. Only we didn't sleep at first, Sayter held my arms above my head as he fucked me into the bed. After, we laughed our asses off talking about the past months, sobering up but, still fucked for the most part.
"And my damn knee still hurts when I sit, bitch,"

Sayter chuckled, looking down at me. I laid my head across his lap, looking up as he played with my hair, "I didn't break the bone there, love. Even so, I believe a soar knee is a small price to pay for enslaving me,"

I groaned, "You know what, asshole, since we're making so many promises today, how about we promise to never, ever, fucking ever talk about that shit again. Unless you want me to talk about how fucking sexy you looked on your knees," I chuckled.

"Oh darling, if we're talking about getting on our knees, wont you remember the time I saved you from Briar? How you curled up to me like a submissive pet? Mm. The satisfaction."

"Yeah, I remember. You tried to feed me soup with Briars ring in it the next fucking day." I laid a hand on his neck.

He grinned,
"We never changed."

I hummed, picking at my nails,
"Oh honey, what would you be without me?"
Sayter lifted me up, sat on the bed, and flipped me over his lap, "Victoria I love you, truly, but your drunken mouth has gotten you into so much trouble."

Sayter spanked my ass hard for the comment, I laughed, then moaned, then when the pain was just rounding sobering me up a bit, he threw me on the bed. He hovered above me, kissed me again and again, before holding me tight to him.

Sayter whispered into my hair just as I was almost asleep, "I will never rid of you, Victoria. I love you more than you can ever possibly know. What Mercy showed you was only a fraction of what you can understand, my love. Trust me when I tell you I will always keep this love." We both fell asleep to the promise.

God damn it feels good to be queen.

A/N
March 28th
I don't know what time it is for yall but rn it's 7 fucking am.

Also while we're here since we're rounding the end yall should know (and like 6 of you if even would understand this) this story started as a Rourke Farran fanfiction (the sadist from Throne of Glass that killed Sam) then turned into this which, this is probably the best story I have ever written if I'm being honest (im trash)

Also this is not the last chapter.

Anyway goodmorning yall.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1M 37.6K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...
2.3M 38K 19
"With a swift motion he entered me and I cried out, and for the first time using "foul language" as I can recall Mama saying. I felt him in me, and s...
12.7K 152 17
*Sophia* Victor Cantrell is the premier balletmaster on the west coast. I could never afford to take a class with him, let alone a private training...
3.1K 46 19
"Teach you what?" William asked, already knowing the answer. "How to be yours," Victoria replied. In that instant, William had their position chang...