Jab We Met - 2 - COMPLETED

By Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more! More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sudden Marriage!
Chapter 2 - Arnav sees Khushi!
Chapter 3 - One night!
Chapter 4 - Awesome Khushi!
Chapter 5 - Introducing each other!
Chapter 6 - Her Chocolate Boy!
Chapter 7 - Crying Aashi!
Chapter 8 - Watching movies!
Chapter 9 - A bouquet for Payal!
Chapter 10 - A lunch date!
Chapter 11 - Talks between hearts! Fights between minds!
Chapter 12 - Boys praying!
Chapter 13 - Good news!
Chapter 14 - Dhak Dhak!
Chapter 15 - Arnav admires Khushi!
Chapter 16 - Missing someone!
Chapter 17 - Shopping fun!
Chapter 18 - Golden heart girl!
Chapter 20 - Even moon has it's flaws!
Chapter 21 - Mr. Always right!
Chapter 22 - Tujhe yaad na meri aayi
Chapter 23 - Payal's time
Chapter 24 - It's a Yes!!
Chapter 25 - Mumma!!
Chapter 26 - Missing Khushi!
Chapter 27 - Promise me!
Chapter 28 - Realizing feelings for each other!
Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!
Chapter 30 - Engagement day!
Chapter 31 - The past!
Chapter 32 - The love confession!
Chapter 33 - Meera's reaction
Chapter 34 - Poor Aman!
Chapter 35 - Haldi Day!
Chapter 36 - Boys win!
Chapter 37 - Arnav angry on his baby wife!
Chapter 38 - Sangeet!
Chapter 39 - The first kiss!
Chapter 40 - Bachelor's party!
Chapter 41 - The beautiful morning!
Chapter 42 - Shashi gets to know about Khushi?
Chapter 43 - Arnav's kidnapped!
Chapter 44 - Missing him!
Chapter 45 - Arshi meets!
Chapter 46 - Sacrifices!
Chapter 47 - Raizadas reaction!
Chapter 48 - Khushi's decision!
Chapter 49 - Khushi's team!
Chapter 50 - His lucky charm!
Chapter 51 - Shashi Kapoor's end!
Chapter 52 - My broken heart!
Chapter 53 - Dinner date!
The End!
Epilogue

Chapter 19 - One Khushi isn't enough!

19.1K 744 33
By Angel23_Writes

One month and three days later..

One month passed by, and things were just not the same anymore in Raizada family. It changed for better, with Khushi being a part of their family, it was always a mansion full of happiness for everyone including Arnav. For Akash and Nk, life got double fun because Khushi is a part of their pranks now, for Anjali, Khushi is like a baby sister for her. Anjali loves to chat and spend time with Khushi. For Shyam, he found a sister that is always by his side defending him when he fights with his dear Rani Sahiba, Khushi also helps him in his work or to solve cases. For Nani, she found an ideal bahu for the family, she treats Khushi the same way as Arnav, she is Nani's Gudiya (Doll). For Mami, Khushi is like her daughter like Akash and Arnav, everyone makes fun of her because of her make up craziness, but Khushi always supports her and have fun with Mami. For Mama, Khushi is like his daughter also but also his best friend, he loves to listen to old music with Khushi who is fond of it, unlike his son and NK who loves modern day music. Mama enjoys chatting with Khushi at night, while eating warm pakoras with tea. For Aashi, life is like being in a Disney land! She has a mother that is friendly and takes care of her. Khushi treats with patiently and with care, plays with her and listen to her every wish and talks to her daily. Khushi teaches Aashi everyday something new that helps to turn her into a good human being. For Laxmi, she found a best friend in Khushi. Khushi plays with her when she gets time and also feed her. And for Arnav, he is more comfortable with Khushi now, they are like in friends stage now even though they still fight like kids but they feel it from inside that these fights aren't harmful to their growing relationship, it's just for fun. Khushi takes care of him, chats with him at night when they go to sleep. She always does sweet little things and gestures that are making him surrender himself to her. Didn't he say he likes to do his things alone? Now it's completely opposite, he likes when Khushi choose clothes for him, when she gives him his wallet, handkerchief and his car keys. He likes when she makes coffee for him and comes to give him personally along with his newspaper in morning. He likes when she gives his meds on time, and also calls him when is in office to have his meds. He likes when she's a part of his daily life. He has to see, hear and feel Khushi around him to start his day. He has realized how bad he thought about her in the first days of their marriage, she is completely opposite of what he had thought. He thought she is behind his money, fame and looks but Khushi isn't like other girls, she is very selfless girl, only think about other's happiness, he has noticed how she doesn't accept anyone in this house to be upset in her presence, she always tries to keep everyone happy. But she herself hide her pain from everyone, whenever she's upset she wouldn't say to anyone. She would just stay on his poolside silently staring at the sky and then come back with full energy and a smile that never leaves her face. She is always helping his family in everything they need, till now he thought only he could fulfill the responsibilities and wishes of his family. But she's carrying an equal part with him. She takes care of the little things in Aashi's life that he never noticed before. Aashi is really happy with Khushi and he can see it from his daughter's eyes. All his daughter speak with him start with Khushi and ends with her only. Khushi won his heart and trust completely when she saved Anjali from an accident. Anjali was crossing the road while talking over the phone and didn't saw a car coming to her side with full speed, Khushi was behind her with Akash and Aashi. Without thinking for her life, she ran and pushed Anjali aside, saving both his and Anjali life. Because if something happened to his another sister, he would die for sure now. He already lost Sharanya, who was like a mother to him and now to lose Anjali he wouldn't bear it. He will be thankful to Khushi all his life. He started having a soft corner for Khushi then.

********************************************

"Khushi bitiya please come here for a while.. I need your help to arrange pooja items" shouted Nani from Mandir.

"I'm coming Nani.." Khushi shouted after she walked out of the bathroom wiping her wet hair with her towel.

"Chipku my coffee!" Arnav shouted from the poolside working on his laptop.

"Ji.. I will bring it.." Khushi said and hurriedly threw the towel on her bed, and rushed outside to make Arnav's coffee and help Nani also.

"Khushi bhabhi I need to talk with you about Payal.." said Akash coming to her, while she was going downstairs.

"Haan bolo.." said Khushi running to the kitchen side.

Akash came behind her, "Khushi bhabhi I think I should accept her apology and propose her na? Even
I think it's enough of our separation.."

"I was thinking about it only Akash.. You should go ahead with the proposal.. And about Nani we will convince her later.." Khushi smiled making Arnav's coffee.

"Khushi ji.. Please my snacks.. I need to leave to AR asap today I've an important photoshoot and
Bhai will kill me if I don't reach in time.." said NK holding his bag with one hand, and brushing his
messy hair with other hand.

Akash laughed at his state, while Khushi hurriedly served him his snacks and also took time to pour a mango juice, which is NK's favorite on a glass.

"Thank you! You're awesome Khushi ji.." NK said smiling and gulped his juice in one go.

"You're welcome NK.." said Khushi taking Arnav's coffee and rushed upstairs to give it to him.

"Chocolate your coffee!" Khushi said handling to him.

Arnav shifted his eyes from the laptop to her, "You hair is messy!" he said taking the coffee cup on his hand.

"You're responsible for my hair being messy.. Laad governor.." Khushi pouted and went running
downstairs to attend Nani now. On her way, she brushed her hair quickly as Arnav already made her conscious about her state.

After helping Nani with pooja items, both started the pooja. Today Nani conducted the pooja and Khushi was beside her praying.

Shyam on the other side was looking for his blue file, he sighed not seeing it anywhere.

Khushi looked at him and saw him disturbed looking for something.

He looked at Khushi to ask, but saw her praying with Nani.

Khushi signaled with her hands, "What are you looking for?"

Shyam pointed to a file on his hand, then showed his blue shirt to Khushi.

Khushi eyed to the living room, Shyam went there and saw his file laying on the table.

He smiled broadly and looked at Khushi sending a thank you look to her.

Khushi smiled and continued praying.

After praying, Khushi asked Nani to rest at the living room as she would prepare the breakfast for
them now.

"Khushi come with me.. I need your help.." said Anjali holding Khushi's hand.

Khushi nodded but suddenly felt pulled by someone to the opposite side.

"Khushi come with me.." said Arnav who held her other hand.

"Aah Chote! I need Khushi for some minutes.. Please it's urgent.." Anjali pouted.

"Urgent is my work Di, I have to reach office early.." Arnav said pushing Khushi to his side.

"You can manage your things alone na Chote! But for my work, I need Khushi only.." Anjali pushed

Khushi to her side glaring at Arnav.

"No, everyday Khushi choose my clothes and she knows where everything I need is kept.. Everything means everything! From my toothbrush till my shoes..so I need her more than you Di.. You just want some work, I want complete work!" said Arnav holding Khushi's hand tightly.

Khushi was like a doll in between both siblings, being pushed to right and left side.

"Chote just leave her.. I really need her help and she's my sister.. She will never deny me..dekho na
Nani what is Chote doing?" Anjali pouted.

"Nani tell her Khushi is my wife, and I have more right on her than anyone here.." Arnav said pushing Khushi to him.

Nani giggled not knowing what to answer.

"Nani save me please. I'm feeling dizzy with these both..My mind is going dola re dola.." Khushi said rolling her eyes.

Arnav and Anjali stopped their acts, Arnav rushed to Khushi patting her back softly, "Kya hua? Are you ok?"

"I'm sorry Khushi.. It's because of Chote fighting with me and you are suffering.." Anjali said worriedly.

Khushi nodded sideways, "I was just kidding!!"

Anjali felt relieved now, she was about to hold Khushi's hand and steal her from Arnav.

But Arnav was quick enough, he lifted Khushi and went from there upstairs.

Nani laughed at Anjali whose mouth formed a big "O" shape.

"Sasuma where's Khushi bitiya?" came Mami and asked coolly.

"No! After helping Chote, Khushi is helping me and I don't want to listen!" Anjali said fuming and sat on the sofa.

"I want her help on my makeupwa!!" said Mami pouting.

"Oh God, Khushi is just one ok! How will she divide herself to attend all of you?" Mama asked laughing.

"I was thinkingwa we can make Robots of Khushi bitiya for all of us.. In this way, everyone will be happy.." said Mami.

"I will stay with the real Khushi.." Nani, Mama, Mami and Anjali said at the same time and burst out laughing on the same.

*****************************************

Arshi's room:

"Put me down..how can you do this?" Khushi whined in his arms.

Arnav put her down, "It was needed otherwise Di would take you away from me!"

Khushi smiled faintly staring at him.

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee..

"Aren't you wanting this unwanted wife much these days?" asked Khushi smirking, while taking his watch, wallet and handkerchief.

She handled it to him, and Arnav took it from her hand glaring at her. "Unwanted or wanted, you're my wife now!" he smirked using her words now. Khushi rolled her eyes, this Laad governor knows very well how to change the topic! She took a matching tie to his suit on the closet, and his shoes also.
Arnav was on his phone now talking with Aman, Khushi handled him his tie. He signaled her to wait, Khushi glared at him showing with her fingers that she doesn't have time to wait for him.

Arnav raised his eyebrows and continued his conversation with Aman.

Khushi shook her head and draped the tie around his neck herself tying it for him. At last tightened the knot smiling.

Arnav looked at her surprised, he didn't expect Khushi to take this move.

Khushi took his shoes from the floor showing it to him.

"I will wear it myself.. Tum jao (You go).." he said taking the shoes from her hand quickly before she comes with the idea of making him wear his shoes. He would hate if she does something like this, because he only calls her for help not do work for him.

Khushi nodded her head, "After talking with your girlfriend, come downstairs to have breakfast!"

"Aman is not my girlfriend.." Arnav whined but Khushi already left from there.

*****************************************

While having breakfast, Aashi was feeding Khushi and vice-versa.

"Now Friend make Papa eat.." Aashi said handling the piece of paratha to Khushi.

"Aashi I.." Khushi stammered, she was feeling shy to feed Arnav in front of everyone. Earlier when she didn't felt anything for him, it was so easy to act like she was in love with him, and now she has strange feelings towards Arnav, she can feel it that their relationship is different now. And now it's really difficult to behave lovely like this with him, because it's not acting anymore. It's turning in reality now.

"Friend make Papa eat like I'm doing with you!" said Aashi shaking her.

Khushi raised her hand to his lips, as he fingers touched his lips she felt butterflies on her stomach.

Arnav eat from her hand only gazing at her making her more uncomfortable than what she was.

Aashi smiled happily, she clapped her hands. And everyone at the table smiled.

After having breakfast, Arnav stood up, taking his bag he left to office. But stopped on his track reminding something.

He went back and found Khushi with his Di going upstairs.

"Khushi come here.." he said staring at both figures.

Anjali held Khushi's hand, "Nahin! Your time is over with Khushi!"

"Five seconds Di!" Arnav rolled his eyes.

Anjali was about to protest, but Khushi went downstairs to her husband.

Anjali though sighed for losing again, she had a hidden smile on her face seeing that Khushi never refuses to hear Arnav's words and he also listen to her always. With this way, confessing their love to each other is not very far!

"You remember about the success party of our fashion show with Payal's company? Are you coming with me tonight?" he asked.

Khushi nodded, "Haan I remember.. I will be ready by 7!"

"Ok! See you later then.." he said.

"Akash wants to propose Payal, so I will use this party to go ahead with this plan.." Khushi said.

"Hmm.. Since you didn't even ask for my permission, why are you saying?" he asked sarcastically.

Khushi giggled, "I know you will say yes!"

"If I say no?" Arnav smirked.

"Then we will plan another place and you won't get my company in the party.." Khushi said smiling.

"It looks like my loss, so go ahead with your plan.." he said.

Khushi blushed.

"Just don't turn that party into a circus.." he joked.

"Am I looking like joker for you?" she asked pouting.

"You're Khushi, you don't look like.." he said.

"Liar.." Khushi beat him on his shoulder.

"Look at your nose is red exactly like those jokers.." Arnav said pinching her nose.

Khushi glared at him, "Arnav don't angry me!"

"Movie dialogue thief!" Arnav smirked irking her more.

"Five seconds will turn into five hours like this.." Anjali whined.

Arnav and Khushi looked at her and both were embarrassed, they were in their own world that they forgot Anjali was still there.

"I'll get going! Bye Di.. Bye Chipku!" he said and pinched Khushi's nose once again.

Khushi smiled after he left, touching her nose with her fingers feeling his touch still fresh on her skin.

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
94.5K 9.9K 27
Peep in to know more!!
120K 4.2K 15
ipkknd
114K 5.4K 8
Peep into know more!!