Jab We Met - 2 - COMPLETED

Par Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more! Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sudden Marriage!
Chapter 2 - Arnav sees Khushi!
Chapter 3 - One night!
Chapter 4 - Awesome Khushi!
Chapter 5 - Introducing each other!
Chapter 6 - Her Chocolate Boy!
Chapter 7 - Crying Aashi!
Chapter 8 - Watching movies!
Chapter 9 - A bouquet for Payal!
Chapter 10 - A lunch date!
Chapter 11 - Talks between hearts! Fights between minds!
Chapter 12 - Boys praying!
Chapter 13 - Good news!
Chapter 14 - Dhak Dhak!
Chapter 15 - Arnav admires Khushi!
Chapter 16 - Missing someone!
Chapter 18 - Golden heart girl!
Chapter 19 - One Khushi isn't enough!
Chapter 20 - Even moon has it's flaws!
Chapter 21 - Mr. Always right!
Chapter 22 - Tujhe yaad na meri aayi
Chapter 23 - Payal's time
Chapter 24 - It's a Yes!!
Chapter 25 - Mumma!!
Chapter 26 - Missing Khushi!
Chapter 27 - Promise me!
Chapter 28 - Realizing feelings for each other!
Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!
Chapter 30 - Engagement day!
Chapter 31 - The past!
Chapter 32 - The love confession!
Chapter 33 - Meera's reaction
Chapter 34 - Poor Aman!
Chapter 35 - Haldi Day!
Chapter 36 - Boys win!
Chapter 37 - Arnav angry on his baby wife!
Chapter 38 - Sangeet!
Chapter 39 - The first kiss!
Chapter 40 - Bachelor's party!
Chapter 41 - The beautiful morning!
Chapter 42 - Shashi gets to know about Khushi?
Chapter 43 - Arnav's kidnapped!
Chapter 44 - Missing him!
Chapter 45 - Arshi meets!
Chapter 46 - Sacrifices!
Chapter 47 - Raizadas reaction!
Chapter 48 - Khushi's decision!
Chapter 49 - Khushi's team!
Chapter 50 - His lucky charm!
Chapter 51 - Shashi Kapoor's end!
Chapter 52 - My broken heart!
Chapter 53 - Dinner date!
The End!
Epilogue

Chapter 17 - Shopping fun!

17.3K 767 24
Par Angel23_Writes

Aashi grabbed a red sari with her tiny hands smiling, "Aashi wants this!"

Anjali giggled and cupped her face, "Aww my baby! You still need to grow up only then you will wear this.."

"Not fol Aashi.. Fol my friend.." Aashi explained handling it to Khushi with a cute shy smile.

Khushi smiled and took the sari from her hand appreciating it.

"It's beautiful Khushi.. I think you should take it.." said Anjali.

"But Di.. It must be expensive and I don't have enough money to buy it.." Khushi smiled faintly leaving it on it's place.

"Khushi bitiya take it. I will pay for it.. By the way, it's your husband's money and you have right over it.." Nani patted her shoulder convincing her to take.

"Nahin Nani.. I can't.." Khushi said, not feeling comfortable to use Arnav's money for herself.

"Friend you don't likey my choice!?" Aashi asked with a sad expression on her face.

"I loved it Aashi.." Khushi said not wanting to break her heart.

"Then let us take it for you Khushi! Believe me there is no wrong, and Chote would never refuse for it.." Anjali said.

"Hello hi bye bye! Take the entire shop if you want.. Arnav bitwa won't be angry.." Mami chirped.

The ladies giggled and finally Khushi accepted to take the sari, earning a tight hug from Aashi.

While Mami and Anjali were still choosing sari for themselves, Aashi was feeling hungry. She held the edge of Khushi's duppata in her little fist, "Friend.."

Khushi looked down, "Aashi.. Kya hua?"

"Aashi wants to eat.. I'm hungly.. Please buy chips fol me.." said Aashi in pleading tone.

Khushi nodded and lifted her, "Nani ji I'm going to hypermarket here, Aashi wants chips.."

Nani: I will go with you bitiya, I'm getting tired of seeing these two with their saris.

Anjali and Mami pouted hearing it, while Aashi, Nani and Khushi left to the hypermarket side.

Khushi choose to walk from the side with less people because Nani would get disturbed, she was walking slowly matching Nani's step chatting with Nani, so that Nani doesn't get tired fastly.

Nani was so happy seeing this small gesture by Khushi. Day by day she's getting happier with Anjali's decision of making Arnav marry Khushi, there could not be a better girl than Khushi. Khushi always thinks of the family and Aashi, whereas Meera and Sheetal only thought about Arnav. All both wanted was Arnav. But Khushi isn't like this, she likes to spend time with family and also help everyone at home. She respects elder and gets along well with Arnav's brother and Shyam. Everyone loves her!

"Nani do you want anything?" Khushi asked while Aashi picked the packet of chips of her choice.

Nani came out of her thoughts, and looked at Khushi startled, "Haan?"

"Nani are you ok? Are you feeling well? Tell me Nani if you're feeling dizzy.." Khushi asked worriedly, shaking Nani lightly.

"Bhaiya please bring some chair and water.." shouted Khushi to the salesman.

He nodded and ran to take some chair to help the lady.

"Khushi bitiya listen to me.." Nani smile amused.

"Haan I'm listening! Bolo na Nani.. What are you feeling?" asked Khushi.

"I'm fine bitiya! Calm down..Why do you think I'm not well?" Nani said assuring her.

"Woh Nani you didn't reply me for long time so I thought.." Khushi said.

Nani giggled, "I was thinking something only.."

"Ma'am here is the chair.." the man placed it near them signaling Nani to sit.

Khushi smiled sheepishly, "Sorry bhaiya! Nani is fine, I only thought.."

The man looked at her in disbelief, then nodded and went from there.

Nani and Khushi laughed, and walked around the hypermarket to buy few items Nani wanted.

While walking Nani bumped with a Lady, and her purse fell on the floor.

She glared at Nani, "Can't you watch out and walk old woman?"

"Sorry bitiya. I didn't see you!" Nani said with an apologetic smile.

"Who will pick up my purse now? You?" the lady said angrily and bend to take her purse.

Nani frowned at her behavior, Khushi and Aashi angrily gazed at the woman.

When she stood straight, Khushi's eyes widened in shock.

"Oh DM! She's Payal.. Now if Nani gets to know she's Akash lover, Nani would reject her immediately.. God, she had to behave like that too Nani.. This Papaya bhi na.." thought Khushi.

"Look you can't talk to elders like this. Say sorry to Nani now.." said Khushi serious.

"Solly bolo.." Aashi angrily said.

"She's your Nani OK? Not mine, and I won't say sorry when the fault is hers.. She's the one who bumped with me.." said Payal and left from there sighing hard.

"Girls nowadays don't have respect for elders.. Humph!" Nani said pouting. Khushi smiled nervously thinking about Akash.

"Don't worry bitiya. I'm not talking about you, you're very nice girl.. And I like you a lot.." said Nani caressing Khushi's hair.

************************************************

They met at a coffee shop, the ladies were chatting happily, and Khushi was making Aashi eat her sandwich now.

"We had lot of fun Na!" Anjali said chirpily, "I can't wait to show Shyam ji my new saris.."

"And I can't wait to wear them and show Manohar ji that I'm still beautiful!" Mami said proudly.

Nani rolled her eyes, then held Aashi's chin smiling, "And my Gudiya will show her Papa her new dresses na?"

Aashi nodded, "Yes! Friend choose beautiful dless fol Aashi.. Aashi loved it and Papa will love it too.."

Khushi smiled, everyday she's getting used to hear Aashi praising her for one or other thing. The love growing each day for each other is turning their relationship a beautiful one.

"Enjoyed shopping?" suddenly their heard Arnav's voice, he took a seat beside Aashi and Khushi on their table.

"Chote.. You here?" asked Anjali surprised.

"Are you following us?" asked Khushi suspiciously staring at him.

"Does my face tells you I've time to follow you?" Arnav asked sarcastically.

"First your face doesn't tell me anything.. It's completely blank.. Expressionless face!" she said sarcastically too.

Arnav rolled his eyes, "Unfortunately for yourself, you will see this face 24/7 all your life.."

"Laad governor!" Khushi looked away.

"Chipku!" Arnav muttered.

"How come you're here Arnav bitwa?" Mami asked.

"I came here to have a talk with my partners. We were supposed to meet here in this coffee shop and I saw you guys.." Arnav explained.

"Bhai.." Akash also came and looked surprised to see his family there.

"They came for shopping!" Arnav said understanding the surprised look of Akash.

Aashi jumped to Arnav's lap, hugging him tightly, "Papa!"

Arnav wrapped his arms around her protectively, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Aashi enjoyed shopping today? Show Papa what you bought.." said Arnav cheering her.

Khushi handled to Aashi her bag, and helped her take out of her dresses to show Arnav.

"Papa Friend choose for me this.." said Aashi taking the purple dress on her hand, "This too!" she took another one.

Arnav nodded, "Beautiful they're..at least Friend has good choices!!"

Khushi pouted and crossed her arms cutely.

Akash and the ladies giggled.

"Papa I also choose fol Friend.. Led (red) sali.." Aashi said excitedly searching for sari in the bag.

Arnav helped her take it, she smiled, "Papa izz it beautiful??"

"Very beautiful!!" said Arnav kissing her tiny hands, "But it will not fit the person who will wear it.."

Khushi glared at him, "You're just jealous that Aashi bought something for me!"

"With my money you want to say!" he added grinning.

Khushi didn't say anything further, she felt bad he said like that.

Anjali and Nani looked at each other, it took time for them to convince Khushi to buy it and now Arnav spoke like that, they were sure Khushi felt bad and wouldn't accept to buy anything else using their money.

"Khushi is your wife and she has the right to buy what she wants using your money Chote.." said Nani.

"Nahin Nani.. I already said to you that I didn't want to.. I don't want anyone's money to buy things for myself.." said Khushi hurt.

"I'm not anyone, I'm your husband and you can use my money to buy anything you want ok! I cannot joke with you, it seems Chipku!"Arnav said rolling his eyes.

Khushi looked at him surprised, Anjali, Nani, Akash and Mami had big smiles on their face.

Soon Arnav's business partners came, so he joined them with Akash to another table leaving the ladies in their table.

Nani glanced at them and was shocked to see Payal in between them.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

317K 9.4K 32
hate and love
839K 41.7K 66
Peep in to know more!
120K 4.2K 15
ipkknd
Jaan Par

Fanfiction

165K 5.3K 11
Read the Prologue and You will know...