Too Young To Love

By _Ninaa

Sixteen year old Cali was born and raised in Los Angeles, California by her mother Violet and big brother Cai... More

Please Read ..
Chapter One - Introducing Characters.
*Chapter Two - Hiding each others feelings.
*Chapter Three - You can't know.
*Chapter Four - It's time to move on.
Chapter Five - New relationships.
Chapter Six - Baby on board / Kiss and tell.
Chapter Seven - Can you keep a secret?
Chapter Eight - Starting over.
Chapter Nine - Let's make it official.
Chapter Ten - Where were you?
Chapter Eleven - Never trust a hoe / Time for a change.
Chapter Twelve - Saying goodbye isn't as easy as I thought.
*Chapter Thirteen - A new beginning.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
*Chapter Fourteen - Meeting the family.
Chapter Fifteen - Things aren't what they seem to be.
*Chapter Sixteen - Things just aren't working out.
Chapter Seventeen - Running away.
*Chapter Eighteen - Time to call it a quits / New beginnings.
Chapter Nineteen - Surprise, Surprise / Let's talk it out.
*Chapter Twenty - I made a mistake, I'm sorry.
Chapter TwentyOne - Reality Check.
Chapter TwentyTwo - It can't be true.
Chapter TwentyThree - It was all a dream.
Chapter TwentyFour - Making the wrong choices.
... Chapter TwentyFive - Taking what's mine!
Chapter TwentySeven - Is all of this worth it?
Chapter TwentyEight - When is the drama going to end?
Chapter TwentyNine - Family is everything / Another fresh start.
Chapter Thirty - Good Times.
Chapter ThirtyOne - I'm telling it all.
Chapter ThirtyTwo - Guess what? / This isn't going to work.
Chapter ThirtyThree - Time to tell the truth / What's really going on?
Chapter ThirtyFour - The truth is in the letter.
Chapter ThirtyFive - Did I make the right decision?
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Chapter TwentySix - We have to find him.

3.9K 138 8
By _Ninaa

Chris's P.O.V

Sitting in this damn hospital drove me crazy, they wouldn't allow me to see my daughter because she was being questioned, my son is gone and no one has a damn clue where he is, Cai hasn't came to the hospital as yet, everything's fucked up right now.

Letting out a deep sigh I placed my hands over my face, all I wanted to do was kill the person that did this shit to my children, my innocent children. My daughter was laying up in a hospital badly beaten and my son .. My son could be taking his last breath right now.

Not being able to handle the situation I left Violet at the hospital with Cali then hopped in my car making my way to the hotel Megan was staying at. If anyone knew anything about this shit it would be her.

After a few minutes of driving I parked my car then made my way into the lobby. Walking up to the front desk I tried my best to hide my anger. 

"Good evening sir how may I help you?" The young lady behind the desk asked. 

"Can I have the room number for Megan Miller?"

"I'm sorry sir, but I can't give away that kind of information unless she's expecting you."

"She's my daughter." I gave her a forced smile. "I'm here to surprise her."

"Sir, I'm sorry but I can't do tha--"

"Please, I haven't seen her in three years."

She finally gave in then began searching for the information in her computer.

She looked up at me. "Sorry sir but she checked out hours ago."

"Are you sure." I began to panick, why would she check out so soon. "Was she with anyone when she left?" I asked.

"I just started my shift so I have no idea, you would have to talk to my manager to see who worked before me." 

"Can you please get the manager for me?"

She smiled then went into a back room, two minutes later she had walked out with an older looking woman.

"How may I help you sir?" She smiled.

"I won't take up too much of your time, I just would like to know who was working behind this desk earlier today."

"Sir it's our policy not to dicuss anything that happens in this hotel."

I pulled her to the side so no one could hear our conversation.

"Look I need to know, I just wanna know if whoever worked earlier could help me find my son. He was taken from my house today after I gained full custody over him."

"I'm sorry about all of that but I'm afraid I can't hel--"

"I really need your help .. You know what, It's okay, I'll just bring the police to talk to you since you won't talk to me."

She sighed while leading us both into her office. I watched as she got on her computer, scrolling through her files and schedule. "Her name is Amanda Smith."

"Do you know when she's working again?

"She'll be on around three tomorrow." 

I stood to my feet. "Thank you." 

She smiled. "Your welcome .. And good luck finding your son."

Walking out of the hotel and into my car I began drivig back to the hospital.

I hope this Amanda girl can help me find my son.

Cali's P.O.V

After hours of being questioned and describing my attacker I was finally left alone in this hopital bed. I hated myself for allowing that man to take CJ away, I could have protected him better than I did. I shouldn't have opened the door without seeing who was on the other side, I shouldn't have allowed him to walk in my house, I shouldn't have allowed him to touch me the way he did, I SHOULD NOT have allowed him to take CJ away from me.

As continued laying in bed my head began pounding, my body began to sweat, I allowed my nerves to take control over me.

"Cali?" I saw Cai slowly walk into the room. 

I tried smiling. 

He began looking over my face, examining all the swelling and bruising. "You know who did this to you?" He asked through clenched teeth.

 I shook my head no. "I told them everything I knew." I explained. "How could I let that man take him away from us." Tears began flowing down my face.

"Don't do that, none of this shit is your fault iight? We gone find him."

"What if we don't?" 

"We will, we all know CJ's a strong baby so he'll be okay." He forced a smile.. "Did you see his face?"

"Who's face?" I asked.

"The man that did this?" 

"Yeah, the police has everything. All we can do now is wait."

He jumped out of his seat. "Fuck that waiting shit, I'm not gone stop until I find CJ and kill the nigga that did this shit to you."

"Cai please don't do anything stupid, I need you."

He kissed my forehead. "I won't."

"I love you Cai."

"I love you too." He started walking towards the door. "I'm gone go talk to dad, mama should be in here in a little while. Them police still asking questions."

"Okay." I layed my head back onto my pillow slowly closing my eyes. 

Killian's P.O.V 

Shit so crazy, I don't know who did that shit to Cali but whoever it was ain't gone be living much longer. After everything had happened and things had calmed down a little I decided to go see how she was doing. I don't give a fuck about anyone besides her right now.

After calming Cai down I went home to change then rushed to the hospital. Police were still all over the scene questioning Cali's parents, I was surprised when I looked around and didn't see Cai. 

Walking up to Cali's parents I gave Violet a hug. "I'm sorry about what happened." I told them both. 

"Thank you son." Chris spoke. 

"Is it okay if I go see her?"

"Sure." Her mama told me. 

Walking away from them I made my way to her room, slowly opening her room door. I watch as she layed in bed lightly snoring, she was still cute despite the way her face was all swollen and red. 

I walked up to her bed gently kissing her lips. 

She slowly opened her one eye that wasn't so swollen,  I watched as she smiled.

"Look who finally came to see me."

"I'm sorry I took so long,  I had to make sure Cai was cool."

"He just left a few minutes ago, I'm happy he's better."

"How you feeling?"

"I feel like shit, like I let my family down, like I could have done something to prevent all of this from happening." I watched as tears began building up in her eyes. "I just want CJ back." The tears escaped..

"We gone find him, his face is all over the news along with Megan so they have no way of leaving L.A without being noticed."

"I know but him being gone and us not knowing where he is, is still driving me crazy."

"Don't stress over anything, we gone have lil' man home in no time." I kissed her cheek causing her to flinch a little.

"I'm sorry, it still hurts." She spoke softly.

"I'm gone kill that nigga who did this shit to you."

"Don't, he's not worth it." We stared each other for a few seconds. "I love you." She smiled.

"I love you too." I kissed her lips softly.

"I think you should head home, get some sleep."

"You running niggas now?"

She laughed a little. "I could never do that."

I stood to my feet. "I'll come see you in the morning."

She tried smiling. "See you tomorrow."

Walking out of her room all I could think about was how I was gonna fuck whoever did this to her up, she didn't deserve that shit.

Walking out of the hospital and into my car I called up Cai.

"Nigga we gotta find the nigga that did this shit!" I said through clenched teeth.

"I been on that shit." He replied. "But we gotta find CJ first."

"Meet me at the trap." I hung up my phone then made my way over there.

We gone need the whole crew to help us with this shit, fuck the police!

Will Killian and Cai find the guy that hurt Cali? Let's just pray they don't do any thing stupid.

Do you think they're gonna find both Megan and Daquan?

Is baby CJ safe? 

Will they find him before something bad happens?

Keep reading to find out what happens next,  Remember to continue voting and COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 90 16
18 year old Calvin Kennedy would do anything for his girl, Stacey. He is faithful, honest, supportive. But when he gets a phone call from the beautif...
201K 6.6K 52
Sequel for Too Young To Love .. Five years later - Cali had finally had enough and moved away from her family, but something made her return back to...
95.7K 2.1K 26
16 Year old essence and her brother grew up in an abusive home when her mother got addicted to drugs and had different men running in and out of thei...
4.5K 104 14
***WARNING: SOME SCENES ARE PRETTY GRAPHIC OR TRIGGERING SO IM LETTING YOU KNOW BEFORE HAND*** I was 17 years old when I found out I was pregnant and...