Jab We Met - 2 - COMPLETED

By Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more! More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sudden Marriage!
Chapter 2 - Arnav sees Khushi!
Chapter 3 - One night!
Chapter 4 - Awesome Khushi!
Chapter 5 - Introducing each other!
Chapter 6 - Her Chocolate Boy!
Chapter 7 - Crying Aashi!
Chapter 8 - Watching movies!
Chapter 9 - A bouquet for Payal!
Chapter 10 - A lunch date!
Chapter 11 - Talks between hearts! Fights between minds!
Chapter 12 - Boys praying!
Chapter 13 - Good news!
Chapter 15 - Arnav admires Khushi!
Chapter 16 - Missing someone!
Chapter 17 - Shopping fun!
Chapter 18 - Golden heart girl!
Chapter 19 - One Khushi isn't enough!
Chapter 20 - Even moon has it's flaws!
Chapter 21 - Mr. Always right!
Chapter 22 - Tujhe yaad na meri aayi
Chapter 23 - Payal's time
Chapter 24 - It's a Yes!!
Chapter 25 - Mumma!!
Chapter 26 - Missing Khushi!
Chapter 27 - Promise me!
Chapter 28 - Realizing feelings for each other!
Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!
Chapter 30 - Engagement day!
Chapter 31 - The past!
Chapter 32 - The love confession!
Chapter 33 - Meera's reaction
Chapter 34 - Poor Aman!
Chapter 35 - Haldi Day!
Chapter 36 - Boys win!
Chapter 37 - Arnav angry on his baby wife!
Chapter 38 - Sangeet!
Chapter 39 - The first kiss!
Chapter 40 - Bachelor's party!
Chapter 41 - The beautiful morning!
Chapter 42 - Shashi gets to know about Khushi?
Chapter 43 - Arnav's kidnapped!
Chapter 44 - Missing him!
Chapter 45 - Arshi meets!
Chapter 46 - Sacrifices!
Chapter 47 - Raizadas reaction!
Chapter 48 - Khushi's decision!
Chapter 49 - Khushi's team!
Chapter 50 - His lucky charm!
Chapter 51 - Shashi Kapoor's end!
Chapter 52 - My broken heart!
Chapter 53 - Dinner date!
The End!
Epilogue

Chapter 14 - Dhak Dhak!

17.4K 717 30
By Angel23_Writes

At night..

"Tomorrow is Sunday! We should plan something na?" Anjali asked the ladies in the kitchen.

"Sunday means Funday.." Khushi giggled nodding.

"What about picnic?! I'm sure everyone will like it especially Aashi.." Nani said.

"Haan.." Khushi replied chirpily.

"No.." came a reply from the door side reaching to them.

"Kyun Chote?" Anjali pouted.

"Because tomorrow we're going to that NGO to donate clothes and toys for the kids.. Did you forgot?" Arnav asked.

"Oh yeah!! Tomorrow we can't go, Chote often donates for kids of NGO clothes, food and other stuff.." Anjali informed Khushi.

Khushi nodded smiling, "It's a great thing! You should always continue to help others in every way you can.. I'm so happy that you use your money not only for yourself, but you think about others who need also.. Aap bohot achche hain (You're a good person).."

Arnav felt good hearing praises from Khushi to him, he nods staring at her with a thank-you look.

Everyone looked at them with teasing smiles.

"You go and change, I will serve your food.." Khushi said standing and walking to the kitchen side to warm his food.

Arnav went upstairs, he passed from Aashi's room to give her a good night kiss since she was sleeping now. Today he reached late and couldn't play or talk with his daughter.

Then he left to his room, to fresh up and change his clothes and went back downstairs where Khushi served for him and Akash.

"Khushi Bhabhi didn't you put sugar in this kheer?!" Akash asked as he tasted a bit of kheer.

Arnav was only staring at the kheer, cursing himself for being diabetic. He really wanted to taste kheer, it's one of his favorite!!

"Nahin Akash, I prepared this for Arnav since he has diabetes..this one is for you!" she passed a bowl to him, indicating that the kheer with sugar was in that bowl.

Akash thanked her smiling, while Arnav looked at her surprised.

After finishing his food, he served for himself the kheer she prepared for him.

He had a smile with moist eyes after tasting it. His mother would prepare a kheer like this only for him, where is she now? How much he misses her warmth and love!

Arnav left the dining hall serving the kheer for the second time and sat with everyone at the living room.

"Where's Khushi?" he asked not spotting her.

"Hello hi bye bye someone is missing his wife!" Mami winked teasing him.

Arnav rolled his eyes, and took his phone to check his emails.

Khushi came and sat beside him, "Nani ji did I miss anything?"

She asked Nani regarding the serial they were watching, but she left to go to bathroom and came back now.

"Nahin bitiya. Woh Ladka is about to say he loves the girl now.." Nani replied excitedly.

Shyam was working on his laptop, and making fun of the serial.

"Then he'll not say it because the villain boy will come and confess to her before the hero does.." Shyam said.

"Nahin Shyam ji.. He will confess to her only.." Anjali said confidently.

Shyam smirked and signaled her to look at the TV side. She looked confused and widened her eyes
shocked seeing the villain reached before the hero and presented himself as her hero and confessed
his love for her.

The ladies got angry with Shyam instead and threw pillows to him.

Khushi giggled seeing them, Arnav was still silent because till now he was observing each and every move, gestures and Khushi's antics.

Her giggle's sound broke his one side eyelock, and he reminded himself to compliment her cooking skills.

"Khushi.." he cleared his throat.

Khushi stare at him, gesturing with her eyes for him to say.

"Kheer is tasty!.. I loved it.." he said then quickly fixed his eyes on his phone feeling awkward to actually praise her food. Something ASR does rarely!

"Thank you!" Khushi smiled faintly, she didn't expect him to even comment on the effort she did to make him taste kheer without risking his health. But he did!

"DM he is like Coconut, hard from outside and soft inside.." Khushi thought.

"Oh what a surprise! This mad girl can say a simple thank you without making drama.." Arnav thought.

*********************************************

Khushi lazily woke up, she sat on the bed rubbing her eyes cutely.

The day was a bright and sunny one, she smiled warmly staring at the poolside.

But the scene she just saw took her breath away, her mouth was left slightly open and she shamelessly stare at her husband swimming on the pool.

She gulped her saliva while her eyes refused to look at anywhere than him.

Arnav rested his hand on the edge of the pool, while his other hand brushed his hair softly.

"Uff.. So handsome man I've never seen in my life!.. " thought Khushi drowning herself on the pool of
his handsomeness!!

How bad he is? He's relaxing himself while making her feel distubed and tortured by his actions early in the morning!

Arnav left the pool, taking a towel to wipe his wet hair.

Khushi almost fainted seeing him only with shorts. She closed her eyes pressing her fingers on her
forehead to calm herself down.

Arnav entered in the room, and raised his eyebrow staring at Khushi, "Yoga on the bed Khushi?"

Khushi jerked, she opened her eyes only to see this handsome creature from close. Her heart's dhak dhak increased more, she closed her eyes again.

"How many times do I have to say to you don't come naked in front of me?" Khushi scolded him, still
with eyes shut. Khushi tried to leave the bed with closed eyes, but fell badly on the floor.

Arnav face palmed, while she screamed dramatically in pain.

"Ayeeee DM.." she yelled caressing her back pouting.

"And how many times do I have to say that I'm not naked? Go and search in dictionary the meaning of naked.." Arnav frowned.

"I'm hurt here and you're scolding me!! What if I fractured some part of my body? You never know.."
Khushi pouted crying like a baby.

"Bohot dard ho raha hai? (Is it hurting a lot?)" he asked genuinely with care shown in his eyes.

Khushi nodded innocently.

Arnav lifted her slowly carefully not to hurt her already hurt back.

Khushi closed her eyes, her cheeks were turning red by being so close to him, her cheeks were
brushing with his bare chest making her feel goosebumps. She could feel his smell, oh he smells
good!! His breath falling on her hair making her shiver.. His arms securely holding her and made her rest on the bed again. She pouted when he left her, she was enjoying this new feeling of being close to him!!

"Are you ok Khushi? You're shivering when it's damn hot today.." he asked.

Khushi nodded her head vigorously, "I'm fine! It's just you're wet so you're finding me shivering.."

"Ehh? What kind of logic is this?" Arnav asked frowning.

"Offo, I'm not Robot like you to find logic in everything.." she said and rushed to the bathroom.

"Careful Khushi!" Arnav shouted seeing her running like a kid when she got hurt now only.

Arnav wore his tee laid on the recliner and left the room heading outside to talk with driver if he checked all the cars before they leave for the NGO. After talking with them, and checking every car by himself once again, he walked inside the mansion again.

Anjali was packing some sweets she prepared quickly for the kids, she saw Arnav passing by and called him.

"What happened Di?" he asked standing in front of her now.

"Chote you know.. Khushi is a part of our family now and she has the right to know the truth now about your past.." Anjali said with a serious expression.

"I know Di.. I'm not planning to keep her in dark also.." Arnav said.

"When? When do you plan to tell her that she's not your second wife but your first one?!" Anjali asked.

"When I'm ready Di.. I will say everything to her.. I know it that we will not be able to hide this from her..She's my wife and it's her right to know.. At the right time, I will explain everything to her.." Arnav said.

"Okay.." Anjali nodded, "Chote just don't be late.." she caressed his shoulder. Arnav nodded and left from there lost in his thoughts. ****************************************
Khushi came downstairs after sometime, wearing a red chudidar and she left her hair open, less make up and she looked beautiful!

Arnav who was waiting for her to come out, so that he uses the bathroom was left flabbergasted by her look.

Now it was his time to feel the dhak dhak. His intense gaze on her, made Khushi lower eyes clutching her duppata nervously.

Arnav noticed her uncomfortable look, he looked away playing with his fingers embarrassed.

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee..

He stood up from the couch, and walked to go to his room to fresh up.

Khushi's feet almost stopped seeing him coming to her side, her cheeks were burning now. Arnav's eyes couldn't stop now but give one more glance at the beauty in front of him.

Khushi went running to the kitchen to run away from his intense dark eyes!

Khushi reached in the kitchen and after greeting Anjali, she helped Anjali prepare the breakfast.

"Ho Dhak Dhak Karne Laga (It's started beating fast) Ho Mora Jiyara Darne Laga (My heart is starting to get scared) Are Re Dhak Dhak Karne Laga (It's started beating fast)" Anjali sang, while making tea.

"Nahin! Anjali ji my heart is not doing any dhak dhak.. You're getting it wrong!! And yeah, every heart does dhak dhak.. It's normal.. Very normal.." Khushi spoke horrified clutching her chudidar near her chest, was Anjali hearing her heart beats?!

"Khushi relax! I'm singing only.." Anjali said staring at Khushi confused.

Khushi sighed in relief realizing Anjali was singing only.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 9.4K 32
hate and love
82.6K 3.9K 5
Peep in to know more..
120K 4.2K 15
ipkknd
114K 5.4K 8
Peep into know more!!