The reincarnated goddess

By Killme_please_

Harlee was just an average girl, she tried very hard to please her parents, her brothers were mean to her, sh... More

Apologise/explanation
1: rebirth
2: The Ball
3: school!
4: class
5: new comer
6: going home
7: becoming queen
8: new world
9: settling down
10: school (again) (LOL)
11: school is boring
12: why?!
13: awakening
14: new friends?
15: they just noticed?!
16: ???
17
Author note
20
19
Character list (gods/deities/devils/demons/reaper)
21
22
23
24
Q&A
25-life is so simple... right?
26: fathers death/meetings
27- the heroes
28- boring
Shout out... i think?
29
Auhtors note
Authors request
30
Shout out!
31
32
33
Message
Dear Readers
34
35
36
New book(seqeual) (i spelt that wrong i just know it.)
DISCORD
Im bored as hell
SORRY
OH MY GOSH
ANNOUNCEMENT
^_^
Shout out
*EXTREMLY DRAMATIC SIGH*

Epilogue

2.8K 45 4
By Killme_please_

(My next story is considered a fanfic, but is the story about Silence's daughter, Cyla doesn't know anything about her mother and I'm sorry to say she might never know, unless I decide other wise, I'll post another chapter about that later, but for now here's the Epilogue/prologue for The sequel.)

Narrators POV:

In a house a child was born with pure black hair, her eyes were mismatched and she gave of a strange aura to her family, her 'mother' despised her, her father adores her, one day the 'mother' decided to get rid of the girl once and for all and tried to sell the girl in exchange for her life instead, but because of the 'mothers' stupidity she and her husband ended up dying.

The girl was taken away and life became hell for that girl.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 7.3K 29
(YANDERE X READER LEMON) Book 1: Going to a depressing school isn't always easy, especially when there's a love sick killer attending. But that all...
7.3K 228 7
It was never my dream to go to another world, much less a fictional one. Sure there were what ifs and daydreams but thats all there is to it, what if...
190 0 14
**** loves dancing as is great at it. After a war 12 years ago sent human kind to go extinct. Now everywhere you look is half breeds and shifters. Di...
44 0 2
Let me tell you something that's pretty damn obvious: Life god damn sucks, it sucks HARD. Your parents (Assuming you even have one and not coping har...