MOB LIFE - Complete

By Heva29

After the death of her dad, Lexi Russo has been sent to live with her cousins, the infamous Russo Brothers. T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - CAST

Chapter 5

23.8K 559 181
By Heva29

When we got home Raf and Ric completely freaked out at the sight of me, thinking I was injured. I told them it wasn't mine and went up to shower and change. I could hear them demanding to know what exactly had happened today. I guess Rob kept to the basics to not cause a scene. Lol. As I get to the top of the stairs I can hear the guys arguing. Do they think they're quiet or just not care if I hear them!?! I stand still and listen for a moment.

Raf, "Wait, wait, so is she or is she not a virgin?"

Oh my god. They're still going on about that?? Geez.

Rob, "Yes, she confirmed she is, but only because she hasn't been attracted to anyone while at the academy."

Roc, "She told Aiden we were the sexiest guys on the planet, as well as all the males in our family, and that's why she's desensitized to good looking men, and is looking for more than just looks!"

Ric, "She said we were the sexiest guys on the planet?" He sounded half proud and half grossed out.

Rom, "Not in those exact words, but she pretty much said Russo men are better looking than O'Brian men, which we are!"

Rod, "Yeah, but I didn't like her on Dalys lap. And the looks they gave each other after. Yuck. I hope she's not into tattooed and pierced guys. Imagine having the Irish as in-laws. Ugh."

Raf, "What the fuck was she doing on his lap and where were you while he was trying to fuck our sister?!?"

Roc, "It's not like that. He tackled her and she flipped him and pinned him down."

I groaned silently. These idiots are making it worse.

Ric, "He tried to hurt her? I'm going to KILL HIM!"

Rom, "No, no, it was a misunderstanding. He apologized, everyone's all good now. Lexi barely had a hair out of place. She scares the shit out of me somewhat."

I smirk to myself. Good. You should be scared of me.

Roc, "When that Russians sternum broke, the smile on her face was freaky as fuck. I'm glad she's our family and not our enemy."

"Amen to that!" The rest chorused as one. I stifled a laugh. These guys are too funny.

Raf, "Well, she's not our 3 year old cousin anymore. And she's been taught by the toughest teacher on this planet. Her dad. We have to try to remember that. I don't want to lose her like pops lost our uncle."

There was grumbles of agreement. His words made my heart swell with love. I am blessed to have them in my life. I waited a few minutes more then walked down to join them. We had a good time catching me up on the local news.

Our family made most of it's money on weapons. Mostly guns but we deal with all types. I also know that there's a brothel or two but it's more of a side business to keep the men from straying into other territory's just to get laid.

The O'Brians dealt with drugs and booze. Because they weren't competing with each other, they were apparently all friends. Or good acquaintances at the least. The death toll is quite low around here due to this. At least it had been until the Russians got involved.

We noticed it was almost time for dinner and all went our separate ways to get ready. Our Nona had taught us all from a young age that we should impress not just with the cooking but with the table settings and our appearances too. It was one of the things my dad kept up even after we left to join the Seals. With that thought in mind I put on a gold dress my friend Drake picked for me. He said it was 'subtle sexy'. It was sleeveless but high necked. It was floor length and looked solid until I walked and you saw the split up one side.

As I finished getting ready I hear Raf call out that our guests were here. I make my way to the staircase. At the top I look down and see the O'Brians still in the entry way. It was quite an ego boost that they all froze at the sight of me. Aiden actually stopped mid speech and was staring slackjawed. My cousins turned to look at me too and all started frowning. You could tell they were conflicted. Pride and consternation competing. Happily pride won out.

I noticed the O'Brians had dressed up too. It was obvious they'd been over for dinner before. It usually threw people completely off, that's why we do it. It's a power move. I have to say, those boys clean up nice. I made my way down the stairs and saw all their eyes drop to the slit in my dress and the flash of leg after every other step. I started at Aiden and shook hands in welcome with them all. I felt my senses fizzle when I touched Daly but didn't let it show. When I got to Colin and Owen I gave them both hugs instead of a handshake. They stood a little taller and smirked at the rest of their brothers. I had to work real hard at not laughing at how adorable they were. We sat down and ate the wonderful food our cook had made, Italian food of course, then once the table was cleared of food, we got down to business.

Raf, "So Aiden, tell me why the Russians tried killing your brothers today?"

Aiden sighed heavily, "Look Raf, you know I hate to admit or show weakness, but these guys are fucking nuts. The family is called the Ivanovs, they are four brothers and six cousins, they've decided they want our territory and that they want all us O'Brians dead too."

Ric, "Why do they want you all dead? You're leaving something out!"

Aiden frowns at the tabletop but says nothing. You can see his thoughts flying behind his eyes but he said nothing. Suddenly Riley spoke up,

"It's because of me. I was in a relationship with one of the Russians and the leader Maxim found out."

Ric shakes his head, confused. "I don't get it. No guy would try to take out a whole family cause of one cheating bitch. Especially not young bloods like Owen and Colin."

Brady coughs and Aiden moves in his seat but no one says anything. Patrick puts his hand on his twins shoulder and squeezes gently. Riley swallows heavily and says,

"The person I was with is called Boris and he's Maxims youngest brother. He's trying to convince himself that Boris was forced and has convinced himself that he needs to kill us all so no-one finds out Boris' shame."

Riley had said all this while staring at the floor. I hug him and kiss him on the cheek,

"You're very brave for speaking up. Your sexuality doesn t define you. Your intentions and actions do. Don't worry love, I've got your back."

I say all this and add a cheeky wink at the end. He laughs at my antics, which is what I was going for. I smile even larger at this. Raf starts pacing, a frown on his face. Aiden gets up too and says defensively,

"If you have a problem with my brother being gay we'll leave now. Thanks for din..."

Raf stops him with a look of disgust and says,

"I don't care if he eats pussy, sucks cock, or does both. What I'm trying to figure out is why they tried hijacking one of our shipments yesterday if this is all about Riley? Riley, did you ever tell Boris that our families were friendly?"

Riley, "No I didn't. Business is kept in the vault until you carry the O'Brian name!"

Ric, "Maybe they're trying to get both territories and run it all?"

Brady, "Hmm, they could be. They outnumber us 10 to 8, and you guys 10 to 6, well 7 with Lexi now. They must not know we're friends and hope to catch us unawares."

Rob and Rocco are pacing around the table. They were getting increasingly agitated.

"Calmati fratelli" (calm down brothers).

Daly coughs what sounds like 'rude'. I look over at him and find he's not even glancing my way. I'm disappointed but don't show it. But my tone is harsher than I planned when I spoke to him,

"I lost my dad a few weeks ago, I was taken from the academy and my friends who I've been with for the last 15 years, to cousins who although I love dearly, are pretty much strangers to me, to then be embroiled in a mob war. Brought to our territory by one of you, and I haven't complained once about any of it. If I want to give endearments or make small comments to my family in our mother tongue, what's it got to do with you?"

Everyone was gaping at us. I saw Rom get up and Raf pull him back down. Daly scoffed at me,

"You do it to unnerve us. That's the problem. We're supposed to be allies. How would you like it if we did that to you?"

I raise my eyebrows at him and scoff silently. He doesn't know how much I've been trained. I'm fluent in multiple languages. I can't wait to put him in his place.

"Go right ahead stronzo" (asshole).

My cousins all laugh. Daly turns slightly to his brothers but still has eyes on me.

"tá sí te nuair atá fearg uirthi" (She's hot when she's angry). Aiden and Brady guffaw but try to stifle it, the rest were nodding in agreement. While still staring at me he says,

"Ba mhaith liom í. Is liomsa í." (I want her. She's mine).

They all look at him and groan. I was shocked. I thought he was indifferent to me. He claimed not to be interested. Now he's claimed me as his. I had to keep my expression blank. He couldn't know anymore that I understood him. I blinked back to the boys arguing.

Aiden, "Not fair bro."

Patrick, "Níl aon slí!" (No way!)

Daly gives Patrick an intense glare before looking back at me.

"Beidh mé agam. Ná téigh i mo bhealach." (I will have her. Don't get in my way).

Quinn laughs at the looks on the Russo mens faces,

"Cuirfidh a col ceathracha stop ort." (her cousins will stop you).

Riley stands at Dalys shoulder and says,

"Fuair ​​mé do dhroim. Ba mhaith liom í mar dheirfiúr dlí." (I've got your back. I want her as a sister in law).

At those words Colin and Owen high five each other and agree. Daly laughs, smirks at me and says,

"Feicfimid buachaillí." (We'll see boys)

And with those words I felt my breathing catch. But he couldn't know I had understood. So I pretended to be chastised. I gave a short apology and went to make myself a coffee. I needed to regain control of my senses. Daly wanted me. What should I do with this information!?!

Author note:

Hey all, sorry about this but I only just realized that I was using the Scottish Gaelic instead of the Irish. I'm going back over my chapters and trying to fix it all. If I miss any I apologize from now. Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 15.7K 27
**Really smutty story** (especially in the beginning) [Just a warning, click away if it's not for you] There, you've been warned. _________________...
18.9K 760 19
Ava is a chubby, lovely and bold girl who lives with her bestfriends. She lost her mom when she was small and she lived with her bestfriends ever sin...
191K 5.6K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
113K 1.8K 69
"I never thought I would say getting exposed to a deadly strain of anthrax was the best thing that ever happened to me, but, without that, I never wo...