Jab We Met - 2 - COMPLETED

By Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more! More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sudden Marriage!
Chapter 2 - Arnav sees Khushi!
Chapter 3 - One night!
Chapter 4 - Awesome Khushi!
Chapter 5 - Introducing each other!
Chapter 6 - Her Chocolate Boy!
Chapter 7 - Crying Aashi!
Chapter 8 - Watching movies!
Chapter 9 - A bouquet for Payal!
Chapter 10 - A lunch date!
Chapter 12 - Boys praying!
Chapter 13 - Good news!
Chapter 14 - Dhak Dhak!
Chapter 15 - Arnav admires Khushi!
Chapter 16 - Missing someone!
Chapter 17 - Shopping fun!
Chapter 18 - Golden heart girl!
Chapter 19 - One Khushi isn't enough!
Chapter 20 - Even moon has it's flaws!
Chapter 21 - Mr. Always right!
Chapter 22 - Tujhe yaad na meri aayi
Chapter 23 - Payal's time
Chapter 24 - It's a Yes!!
Chapter 25 - Mumma!!
Chapter 26 - Missing Khushi!
Chapter 27 - Promise me!
Chapter 28 - Realizing feelings for each other!
Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!
Chapter 30 - Engagement day!
Chapter 31 - The past!
Chapter 32 - The love confession!
Chapter 33 - Meera's reaction
Chapter 34 - Poor Aman!
Chapter 35 - Haldi Day!
Chapter 36 - Boys win!
Chapter 37 - Arnav angry on his baby wife!
Chapter 38 - Sangeet!
Chapter 39 - The first kiss!
Chapter 40 - Bachelor's party!
Chapter 41 - The beautiful morning!
Chapter 42 - Shashi gets to know about Khushi?
Chapter 43 - Arnav's kidnapped!
Chapter 44 - Missing him!
Chapter 45 - Arshi meets!
Chapter 46 - Sacrifices!
Chapter 47 - Raizadas reaction!
Chapter 48 - Khushi's decision!
Chapter 49 - Khushi's team!
Chapter 50 - His lucky charm!
Chapter 51 - Shashi Kapoor's end!
Chapter 52 - My broken heart!
Chapter 53 - Dinner date!
The End!
Epilogue

Chapter 11 - Talks between hearts! Fights between minds!

17.7K 745 20
By Angel23_Writes

At night..

"Papa I don't want to sleep.. I want to play that blindfold game with you.." Aashi sat on her bed pleading him.

"Aashi it's very late and you should sleep.." Arnav said trying to convince her.

"Evelyday izz late!!" she muttered pouting.

"Ask Friend to play with you then.." he said as he heard her complaint.

Aashi smiled nodding, she climbed down the bed with Arnav holding her hands and both went to Arnav's room to call Khushi.

******************************************

Arshi's room:

Khushi was on poolside staring at sky crying over her fate. Today Arnav made her talk about her past, and she usually doesn't talk about this with anyone. Only Dadu and Preeti knew about her past and he too knows. Her mind travelled to the days where she would cry and call her parents, but Dadu used to lie to her saying they will come back soon. She was very small so Dadu couldn't say to her directly that her parents just abandoned her.

Arnav reached the room with Aashi, he heard Khushi's crying sounds.

"Aashi go and bring that toy Papa bought for you.." Arnav said still staring at Khushi who was facing her back to them.

Aashi went running to take the toy and came back handling to her Papa.

Arnav walked with chipmunk toy in his hands till the poolside.

He handed it to her, "Take it.."

Khushi got startled hearing his voice, she turned to the other side and wiped her tears fastly then faced him.

"Why? This belongs to Aashi.." Khushi said.

"No problem! We can shale (share)!" Aashi smiled.

Khushi smiled at her, then looked at Arnav with questioning eyes.

"Usually when Aashi is upset or cries she hugs her teddy bear! So I thought you need one, since you're of her age.. Might share the same thoughts.." he said.

Khushi giggled and took it from his hand, hugging the toy softly: Yeah yeah! I also like to hug my teddy bear when I'm upset.. But I left him at home..

"So I was right! You're a KID!" he mocked her.

"Whether I'm an unwanted bride or a three years old girl, I'm your WIFE Mr. Raizada.." Khushi said and winked at him.

Seeing her back in her crazy mood, he felt like he achieved what he wanted too.

"Let's play blindfold game with Aashi.." Arnav said.

"You want to play or want to "Kill my Dill.." (Kill my heart).." Khushi blushes hiding her face with her palms.

"What the.." Arnav muttered glaring at her.

"Unromantic Husband! If you catch me while playing then my heart will go dhak dhak.. And if my heart goes more dhak dhak than normal.. I will be with DM then.. Understood now? Kill my dill.." Khushi explained with her cute antics.

Arnav placed his finger on her lips, "Chup! Don't talk about death like this.."

Khushi widened her eyes, as his finger touched her lips magically she could feel her heart beats increasing. She was shivering and nervous, but at the same time she liked his touch! It feels like the world stopped and she could only see him, feel his touch and everything else didn't matter..

Arnav situation was no different, as his finger touched her so soft and pink lips, his heart was strangely making the dhak dhak sound she talked about now. He felt like going near her and taste her lips but controlled himself as he knows he doesn't have any right on her. For the first time, he was staring at her face properly, she looks like an innocent angel and her innocent eyes staring at him are making his heart melt. Gosh.. She's beautiful and unique piece! He gotta admit that..

Khushi stare at his face, his perfectly gelled hair, his dark brown eyes.. His looks is so intense and dark, that there's no way you can ignore him!.. His lips.. She blushed not wanting to think about more now..

"Papa!" Aashi's voice broke the compliments their eyes were saying to each other..

Arnav looked at her, then at Khushi.

He removed his finger from her lips unwillingly, and said: Go and play with Aashi then..

"You also join us.." Khushi said looking down feeling awkward!

"No!" he said curtly.

"I promise you won't kill my dill!! Do you think I'm going to leave my Choco boy so easily? Let alone real life, I'm keen on coming in your dreams also.." Khushi giggled clapping her hands shyly.

Arnav rolled his eyes, "You're unbelievable Khushi.."

"You are both hubby ji, unbelievable and unbearable.. Don't know how DM created you, kitne handsome but at the same time kitne kaddos.." Khushi said pinching his cheek.

Arnav frowned, "Don't do this to my cheeks!!"

Khushi giggled and took her duppata from the closet and blindfolded Arnav to start the game.

"Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi, kismat pe aaye naa yakeen

Utar aayi jheel mein, jaise chaand utarta hai

Kabhi haule haule dheere se

Gunguni dhoop ki tarah se tarannum mein tum

Chhooke mujhe Guzri ho yoon

Dekhoon tumhe, Ya main sunoon

Tum ho sukoon, Tum ho junoon

Kyun pehle na Aayi tum?

How did you become mine, I can't believe my good fortune

You came to my life.. like the moon descends into the lake sometimes

Slowly and graciously

Like the touch of warm sunrays

You touched me with melody so that

Should I look at you or should I listen to you

You are my solace, you are my passion

Why you didn't you come earlier?" Khushi sang for Arnav while blindfolding him with her duppata.

Arnav just shook his head at her craziness.

"La La La.. It's my song dedicated to you.." Khushi said.

"Hmm.." he hmm-ed, and start looking for them.

Aashi and Khushi hide behind his recliner giggling silently. Arnav tried to follow their laughing sound and was going towards the recliner about to catch them.

But Khushi lifted Aashi and ran from there. Both jumped on the bed laughing at Arnav who slammed his hand on the recliner in frustration now.

"Where are you both?!" he asked after searching everywhere according to him.

"You have to catch us not ask us where we are.." Khushi replied mocking him.

"Papa come on! You can do thizz.." Aashi cheered for him smiling.

Arnav smirked as he made them talk and he walked faster following their voice and caught a tiny body.

He lifted Aashi who screamed laughing, "Papa caught you!!"

He said kissing her cheek softly, while Aashi was still laughing heartily as Arnav was tickling her now.

Khushi stare at them with a warm smile on her face, their bond was so unique and heart warming one.

Arnav maybe arrogant and ruthless to everyone but he's another person when it comes to Aashi.

"Let me catch another baby.." Arnav said leaving Aashi and let his hand swim on the air trying to catch Khushi as he knows she's also where Aashi is.

Khushi came back from her dream land, and jumped down from the bed laughing.

"You won't be able to catch me.." she said stucking out her tongue to him.

"Acha.. Let's see.." he said.

After walking here and there, running away from Arnav. Khushi was really tired, so she thought to go and sat on the bed for a while.

Arnav heard her heavy footsteps smirking, "Tired?"

"A lot.. You don't give up Chocolate boy.. I thought you will be melting by now turning to a Chocolate milkshake but you.." she said tiredly walking to the bed.

As she was about to sit, Arnav's arms were wrapped around her waist.

Khushi widened her eyes, she stood numb for a while.

"Caught you Chipku!" he whispered smirking near her ear making her shiver with his husky voice.

Khushi looked away closing her eyes as her heart beat increased more now. His arms were still on her waist and she could feel his breath on her neck. So much torture for her!!

She struggle in his arms, and Arnav sensed her trying to take his hands off. He left her quickly but Khushi lost her balance because his tight grip on her before.

She let out a scream and Arnav held her waist with his arms again. He took off the duppata from his eyes and threw it away staring at her scared form who was clutching his shoulder tightly supporting herself with shut eyes.

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 41.8K 66
Peep in to know more!
94.5K 9.9K 27
Peep in to know more!!
361K 20.9K 52
Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi......
497K 23.1K 41
Peep in to know more.