That Summer Day

By halg3nven

Sparks fly and stars sparkle between a neko cat and a lone male during summer vacation. More

️ Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter 1
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Bonus Chapter 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter 4
An Ending
Thanks and Promo

Chapter 12

745 13 4
By halg3nven

Zane-Chan

   Zane woke up to him sleeping beside Kawaii Chan. He could still remember the night before. It was still early so he decides to let the Neko sleep for a while. He got up and went to change, today was the day where they would be going to the themepark. He knows there such thing as the sun outside so as usual, he wears his jacket along with some grey pants. Moments later, Kawaii Chan wakes up.

"Z-Zane-Kun?"

"Yes, my little kitty?"

"What time is it?"

    Zane told her the time. She got up and rubbed her eyes, adjusting her vision. 

"Zane-Kun, why are you wearing such thick clothing? We are going to the themepark, right? It's going to be hot."

"Well, I have sensitive skin, remember?"

"It can't be that serious. I don't even think that you have sensitive skin. Maybe not wear the jacket for one day, please? If something happens, I'll take responsibility!"

"Uh..."

"Please, Zane-Kun! For me!"

"Fine..."

"Yay!"

     Zane changed and wore a black shirt with some dark grey stripes with the grey pants which he still kept. Kawaii Chan was happy with his look, he even took off the mask he wore. Pleased by this, she gives him a peck on his cheek, making him blush. Later on, she changes herself. The Neko wore a pink Bardot top along with a white skirt. 

"You look nice."

"Thanks! You too!" (Kawaii Chan)

    They brought some stuff along with them and placed them in a saddlebag which Zane offered to help Kawaii Chan carry. Afterwards, they headed down to meet the others

Travyln 

     Travis woke up to see Katelyn on the bed sound asleep, hugging the blue kitten plushie he had gotten for her the day before. He smiled knowing that she liked it. Just then, he remembered they were going to the theme park. Travis' eyes lit up at the thought of this, he has everything planned for them to have a good day together. 

   Immediately after that, he began to choose outfits for the day. After much choosing, he chooses a green shirt with yellow stripes along with some black pants. (Wow, guys like wearing striped clothing a lot and letting girls sleep.) When he was done, he decides to wake Katelyn up. He shakes her gently.

"Hey, it's time to wake up. We're going to the themepark with Aphmau and the others remember?"

   Katelyn slowly wakes up and sees Travis beside her. 

"U-um...What are you wearing?" Katelyn asks as her face turns pink.

"Ah...Well, I was thinking of wearing something of your taste today but I couldn't find anything else other than this...So, is it okay?"

    Katelyn immediately throws her plushie onto Travis' face and turns away. Travis fell and hurt his nose.

"Ow...What'd you do that for?"

"S-sorry! Are you alright?" Katelyn asks as she tries not to blush.

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

"I'm going to change."

     Katelyn excuses herself and goes to change in the bathroom. Travis was confused by her earlier reaction but he takes that as a 'yes' for his choice of clothing. When Katelyn was done, she gets out of the bathroom. Surprisingly, she wore the sweater that Travis bought for her with some grey short jeans. 

"What do you think? I didn't want to waste the sweater you bought for me so I decided to wear it today."

"I-I..." Travis was at lost for words.

"It's nice! Come on, the others are waiting."

"Right."

    They headed downstairs.

Garrence

    Laurence and Garroth woke up and Laurence was blushing hard when he realised that he slept on Garroth's lap the whole night. He also remembered what happened yesterday night so that made it worse. Garroth just chuckled to himself at the sight of this. 

"Come on, Laurence relax. We're going to the themepark today. So, are you gonna change first or me?"

"I think I'll change first!" 

    Laurence immediately went into the bathroom. Garroth was still laughing. What a cutie... he thought to himself. Laurence changed and wore a grey shirt with black pants. 

"Wow, you look nice." Garroth complimented. 

"T-thanks... Now, it's your turn..."

    Laurence sits on the bed and Garroth went to change. Geez, Laurence get over it...He says to himself. You need to be strong, you can't be such a weakling...though it was nice sleeping in his lap...He blushes afterwards at that thought. Laurence calms himself down and waits for Garroth to get ready. When Garroth comes out, he wears a light blue shirt with the sleeves being dark blue along with some black pants. 

"You really know how to dress for the occasion."

"I know right? No one can beat me in a fashion contest if there was one."

Laurence chuckles, "Okay, now lets head down. I don't want to be the last to reach."

"Wow, a competition eh? Race you down!" 

    After that, Garroth races down. 

"Hey! That's not fair! Wait for me!" 

    Laurence chases after him.

Vylad

    (I know I forgot about Vylad in Chapter 11 so let's just say he was thinking about that girl he met at the concert and was thinking if he could meet her again at the themepark today because its a themepark and there has to be like a band who is going play music and stuff there. )

   Vylad woke up and was looking forward to the day ahead. He changes into a shirt with a black coat on top along with some blue pants. Next, he gets his bag and puts a notepad ad pen inside in case he happens to come across the girl from the concert, the signature on his hand has smudged. He was thinking about her the whole night, how pretty she looks and how amazing her voice is. He also brings his headphones and phone and a water bottle. 

   The other day, he was unable to get the girl's name so if he does manage to find the girl at the themepark, he hopes to get her name. Vylad thinks what songs the girl is going to sing if she does have another concert there. A famous song? A song he has never heard of? A song she wrote on her own? There are so many possibilities and for a person who loves music, he knows a lot of famous artists and music. Vylad was also thinking of joining the band, he knows how to play the electric guitar and how to create sound effects and lighting. His singing is also not bad, he has practised several times in his room before.

    Lost in thought, his phone rings. He checks and finds out that he got a message from Aphmau asking him to hurry. Vylad realises that he lost track of time and immediately rushed down.

(Sorry if his part is short, I will make his part longer next chapter)

Armau

    "Aaron! Wake up! Wake up!" Aphmau was shaking Aaron awake and jumping up and down beside him.

"Geeze, I'm getting up. Why'd you wake me up so early?"

"Come on! We need to get down to the lobby as soon as possible! We're going to the themepark remember? I'm the host and I need to be down there first!"

"Alright alright, I'll go change now."

   Aphmau shoves Aaron into the bathroom, asking him to hurry up so they would not be late. Aphmau was super excited. She wants to ride on this famous rollercoaster she heard about at the themepark. She also heard that the food there is amazing and that the park has great reviews. She plans to ride on all the attractions before heading back and she will not miss any. Plus, she gets to spend more time with Aaron and have fun with him.

    After Aaron was done changing, Aphmau pulled Aaron downstairs with him. 

"Whew! Luckily, we're early."

"A little too early."

"Aw, come on Aaron! It's better to be early than late right?"

"Yeah, I guess."

 "Here! Eat these while we wait for the others."

    Aphmau hands Aaron a bag of chips. He opens it and starts munching on some, he also gave aphmau some while they waited. 

"So...What are we going to do when we get there?"

"I have planned it all! We are going to ride all the attractions and eat all the food there until we finish riding all of them, we are not going back."

"You know there is such thing as queues right?"

"If we reach there early, we might be able to ride all of them!"

"We'll see about that."

Everyone

   Kawaii Chan and Zane arrived followed by Travis and Katelyn. Travis did ask about their relationship and after much persuasion, he did tell Travis and agreed to go on the double date with them since Kawaii Chan really wanted to. Garroth and Laurence came then the last one was Vylad. Everyone was in a good mood today, especially Zane, he reveals his hidden freckles and had a new style of clothing on.

"Look who's wearing something new today, even took off that mask." (Garroth)

"OMG! Zane, you look so cute with those freckles!" (Aphmau) 

"Thanks, I guess..." (Zane)

"Wow, Zane. I didn't know you had those, still, you look cool tho." (Katelyn)

"See, it wasn't so bad, right? Everyone loves your freckles!" (Kawaii Chan)

"I guess...And your sweater is nice too, Katelyn." (Zane)

"Ah that...Thanks...Travis bought it, didn't want to waste it so I wore it." (Katelyn)

"I SHIP IT!!" (Aphmau)

"It wasn't a big deal anyway." (Travis)

"We had a great time yesterday too, right Laurence?" (Garroth)

"I swear, we shall not talk about Garroth!" Laurence said blushing a little.

"I mean you did have fun-" (Garroth)

"And we should get going now!" (Laurence)

"Everyone is in a good mood today so let's head off now!" (Aphmau)

Armau

   "Hey Aph, I want to give you something."

"Hm? What is it?"

    Aaron presents Aphmau with a flower pin and clips it onto her hair.

"It's beautiful! Where'd you get it?"

"It's a secret."

"Also, when we reach the themepark, you'll get another surprise"

"What is it?"

"Not going to tell you, you'll know when we reach."

"Come on, Aaron spill it out!"

"Nope."

(Hey guys, hope you enjoy the chapters so far, I'll upload more soon. I have exams coming up so I might not have so much time to upload, maybe after the exams? I'll try to update as soon as possible. And thanks for supporting me and reading this far, another bonus will come soon so yeah, bye and enjoy!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.8K 10
He was popular and a player, she was sweet and nerdy. A high school reunion brings them together for a long weekend away. He can't help but want her...
161K 3.7K 43
With her first year finished, Akko prepares to go home for summer vacation. However, when Diana invites her to stay with her over the summer, Akko ha...
3K 108 32
Gajeel, Levy, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Jullal, Gray, Juvia, Mira,and Laxus get to go on a vacation! Love starts to form between the teens. But what happens...
17.1K 356 22
*:・゚✧ between stars and fireflies... a quiet conversation ✧・゚:* ~ anthony slausen