Jab We Met - 2 - COMPLETED

By Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more! More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sudden Marriage!
Chapter 2 - Arnav sees Khushi!
Chapter 3 - One night!
Chapter 4 - Awesome Khushi!
Chapter 5 - Introducing each other!
Chapter 6 - Her Chocolate Boy!
Chapter 7 - Crying Aashi!
Chapter 8 - Watching movies!
Chapter 9 - A bouquet for Payal!
Chapter 11 - Talks between hearts! Fights between minds!
Chapter 12 - Boys praying!
Chapter 13 - Good news!
Chapter 14 - Dhak Dhak!
Chapter 15 - Arnav admires Khushi!
Chapter 16 - Missing someone!
Chapter 17 - Shopping fun!
Chapter 18 - Golden heart girl!
Chapter 19 - One Khushi isn't enough!
Chapter 20 - Even moon has it's flaws!
Chapter 21 - Mr. Always right!
Chapter 22 - Tujhe yaad na meri aayi
Chapter 23 - Payal's time
Chapter 24 - It's a Yes!!
Chapter 25 - Mumma!!
Chapter 26 - Missing Khushi!
Chapter 27 - Promise me!
Chapter 28 - Realizing feelings for each other!
Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!
Chapter 30 - Engagement day!
Chapter 31 - The past!
Chapter 32 - The love confession!
Chapter 33 - Meera's reaction
Chapter 34 - Poor Aman!
Chapter 35 - Haldi Day!
Chapter 36 - Boys win!
Chapter 37 - Arnav angry on his baby wife!
Chapter 38 - Sangeet!
Chapter 39 - The first kiss!
Chapter 40 - Bachelor's party!
Chapter 41 - The beautiful morning!
Chapter 42 - Shashi gets to know about Khushi?
Chapter 43 - Arnav's kidnapped!
Chapter 44 - Missing him!
Chapter 45 - Arshi meets!
Chapter 46 - Sacrifices!
Chapter 47 - Raizadas reaction!
Chapter 48 - Khushi's decision!
Chapter 49 - Khushi's team!
Chapter 50 - His lucky charm!
Chapter 51 - Shashi Kapoor's end!
Chapter 52 - My broken heart!
Chapter 53 - Dinner date!
The End!
Epilogue

Chapter 10 - A lunch date!

18.2K 778 47
By Angel23_Writes

After his meeting with Payal, he went back to his cabin and found Khushi playing with Aashi hide and seek on his cabin!!!

Aman also came behind him and smile amused, never ever in his life he thought the great ASR would have married a woman like Khushi.

Arnav cleared his throat gaining both's attention.

Aashi smiled and came running to him like a butterfly full of energy to play.

"Papa let's play.. Hide and seeky!!" Aashi held his index finger with her small hand trying to push him but failed miserably. At last she looked up to him waiting for his reply.

"Aashi this is papa's work place and we don't play hide and seek here.." Arnav said.

Aashi's face fell, she looked down and didn't ask him again. She knows her father only explains once, if you try to convince him again he will not hesitate to scold.

"ASR these files need your signature.." Aman said handling the files to Arnav.

"And you need a resignation letter.." he glared at Aman.

"Woh sorry ASR.." Aman gulped.

"Decide whether you want to work as my PA or Akash's love story maker.." Arnav said.

Aman shut his eyes angry with Akash for letting Arnav know that he informed him about Payal.

"Play with her na! What will you lose by playing with your daughter for few minutes?" Khushi pleaded when she saw Aashi sad.

"Here no!" Arnav turned to Khushi glaring at her.

Khushi pouted looking away.

Aman grabbed the opportunity to escape from Arnav's scolding for the day.

"Why didn't you go home yet?"Arnav asked.

"I waswaiting to inform you that we are leaving. Now that you're here we can go!!" Khushi lifted Aashi.

"I'm going to a shopping nearby to buy her Barbie doll.." Khushi said.

Arnav nodded, has this woman took the day to impress him today? She waited for him to inform she's going back home and also let him know where they would be in the way, shopping to buy Barbie doll for his daughter. She really didn't forgot Aashi's wish!! He now reminded of the day when Aashi pleaded Sheetal to buy a doll for her, and the next day Aashi asked Sheetal for the doll and Sheetal made a lame excuse but he knew she forgot about it, maybe it really didn't matter to her what Aashi wanted.

"Wait Khushi, I'm going with you both.." he said taking his car keys laid on the table and turned to them.

"Yaaaay.." Aashi squealed in happiness.

********************************************

At the shopping malls, Khushi pointed to a toys shop, "Let's go there.."

Arnav followed both of them who were very excited to buy only a "Doll". It seriously made him chuckle a bit.

"Aashi choose what you want.." Arnav said as knelt down and patted her back.

Aashi's eyes twinkled in happiness seeing so many toys, and a confusion started taking place in her brain, which one is the best doll for her?

"It's not like this! What do you mean by choose what you want? You have to help her choose according to her likes.. If you talk with your daughter while buying things for her, you will get to know about her likes and dislikes.." Khushi said.

"Acha!! You became a very experienced mother in few days na! Come then and show how to help her.." Arnav taunted her.

"I may not be a very good mother but I know what exactly Aashi wants and needs because I also lived without my parents.." Khushi said with moist eyes.

Arnav immediately looked up his dark brown eyes met her hazel teary ones.

"What.. What do you mean?" he asked but his heart somewhere knew what she meant by that.

"My parents.. Let it be, you won't understand.." Khushi shook her head, he might think she is talking about her past to gain his sympathy.

"Your parents are no more?" Arnav asked ignoring her denial to answer his question, he is ASR and he gets to know what he wants to know.

"I don't know if they're alive or no more.. They abandoned me when I was two years old.." Khushi said.

"Friend should I choose this Barbie with pink dress or red one?" Aashi asked with both dolls on her hand.

"What's your favorite color?" Khushi asked her smiling.

Arnav was still trying to digest this news he got from Khushi.

"My favolite color is pinky but I like this Doll with red dress's face and not that pinky one.." Aashi said extremely confused.

"Hmm! But that's not a big problem, we will buy this Doll with beautiful face and then when we reach home, we will change this red dress to a pink dress you have at home na?" Khushi cuddle to Aashi explaining her.

Aashi nodded smiling, leaning her back against Khushi chest, "Yes! You're the best.. Friend.."

"Papa I will take this doll.." Aashi said showing to him.

Arnav nodded and they were walking around the shop appreaciating the toys. And Aashi was literally jumped in joy excited to see many toys in front of her.

While Arnav and Khushi were just following her in silence.

"Why?" Arnav asked.

"Why what?" Khushi asked.

"Why did they left you?" Arnav cleared his question.

"Because they found out that I'm a chudail" Khushi giggled.

"Khushi I'm serious.." Arnav looked at her sternly.

"Dadu told me that my mother didn't want to be pregnant again but I came in this world by mistake!! (tears slipped from Khushi's eyes)..Dadu used to live alone and when my mother and father pleaded him to stay with me, he agreed because he loved kids a lot and would have a company too.." Khushi find herself unwillingly share her past with him.

"What the.." Arnav was so furious at her parents right now.

"Leave all this, I don't want to talk about it now.." Khushi said.

And Arnav decided to keep quiet now, what's wrong with him? He never was so curious to know about someone like he was with Khushi.

"Papa can I take this toy too?" Aashi asked pointing to a chipmunk toy.

Arnav smirked, "Khushi look, a child never fails to recognize her mother.."

Khushi looked at Aashi pointing to the chipmunk toy.

Khushi's mouth formed a big "O" shape and she beat Arnav lightly on his shoulder.

Arnav chuckled, "I will definitely buy this toy for you Aashi.."

He said taking it on his hand, and showing it to Khushi.

Khushi giggled and shook her head.

They walked out of the shop after paying for the toys and decided to have lunch at a restaurant there.

Anjali called Arnav, and his phone rang while Khushi and Aashi were busy going through the menu choosing what to eat.

"Hmm.. Mother India what's your worry now?" Arnav asked his sister smirking.

"Chote!! I'm not worried for you today but Khushi. Where is she? Do you know.. She didn't return since she left to AR.. I thought you kidnapped her!" Anjali said.

"What the Di.. I'm with Khushi and Aashi and they will have lunch with me, so no need to wait for them.." Arnav said eying to his childish wife and baby daughter chatting with each other after they ordered what they want to eat.

"Wow not bad Chote! So you start accepting Khushi Hain na? I knew it, she's such a good and sweet girl that even you couldn't help but like her also like we all do.." Anjali said happily.

"What? Don't jump on your conclusions Di. I don't accept Khushi as my wife only as Aashi's mother.." he said.

Khushi pouted making a sad face, "How mean Chocolate boy!!"

Arnav shook his head and hang up the call after saying bye to his Di.

"My life is destroyed now hey DM my husband doesn't want me.." Khushi faked crying.

The waiter came with their dishes and placed them on the table.

"So what if my husband doesn't want me, food wants me right now!!" she wiped her fake tears and plastered a huge smile on her face.

"What did you talk with Sheetal after I left?" Arnav asked because Sheetal wasn't there anymore when he reached.

"I helped her find a job!" Khushi said smiling.

"What the.. Who the hell is this person who gave job to her? And you.. How dare you Khushi?" Arnav choke on his food.

Khushi patted his back, "Calm down! Chocolate boy.."

"My neighbor's daughter is very naughty and energetic child and her mother can't handle her now, so she was searching for a Nanny and I gave her one.." Khushi smirked.

"Did she Sheetal accept this?" Arnav asked with a surprised tone.

"No! But I made a 5 minutes short film of her future if she doesn't accept my offer. Without money and a secured job soon she would become homeless too and would be on the roads begging to people. Unable to see herself in this torture, she immediately agreed.." Khushi winked.

Arnav shook his head smiling slightly, "I was right.."

"What?" Khushi asked confused.

"Two mad women can handle each other..." he said.

Khushi glared at him, and her attention went to her food again.

******************************************

"Payal.."Akash called her while she was leaving AR, heading to her car. After seeing her only staring at his face, he decided to continue. "Lunch?" he asked hoping to see a positive reply.

"Just because I accept those damn red roses doesn't mean I will accept everything you're asking me to Mr. Raizada!" she said and got in her car.

Akash pouted, and NK came running to him with Aman.

"What happened?" Aman asked him.

"She said no!" Akash said making a sad face.

"Akash why don't you just leave this girl? She's so difficult man!" NK rolled his eyes.

"Shut up NK! I only love Payal and I will only marry her.. If not, I will commit suicide.." Akash cried and hugged NK.

After thinking something, he broke the hug and started beating NK and Aman.

"Is he taking drugs now?" Aman asked to NK, who was escaping from Akash.

"I have opened my eyes.. Your plans always fail, and Khushi Bhabhi plan don't fail.. Khushi Bhabhi only can help me.. Not you both!" Akash pouted remembering that everything Aman and NK say to him, Payal always scold him but Khushi's idea was the only one who worked.

"How mean Akash!! We try to help you, I always get scolded by ASR because of you and this is how you talk to us.." Aman said smacking Akash arms.

"But he's right only, Khushi is the only one who made a move in Akash's Prem kahani (Love story..)" NK said smiling sheepishly.

"But we are useless also, we are the one who wipe his tears when Payal leave him.." Aman said.

Akash smiled and side hugged Aman and NK, "You both are my bro's!!!"

"Yaar Tere Jaisa Hai Kahaan (There are no friends like You anyplace)

Tu Jahaan Yaar Main Wahaan (Wherever You are, I am also there)

Fight Bhi Hai Saath Mein Tere (I have a fight(quarrel) with You)

Hona Tight Bhi Hai Sang Tere Waanw... (But I am also tightly bound with You only)

Ek Doosre Ke Humne Kachhe Dhoye Hain (We have washed each-other's underwear's)

Bandi Ne Jo Dil Toda Toh Saath Roye Hain (When the girls broke our hearts, we have cried together)

Koi Bhi Ho Baat Chaahe Din Ho Ya Raat (Whatever may be the talk/matter, may it be day or night).." the three sang happily going towards AR.

********************************************

Arnav was driving back home, his car whose always filled with his silence today was like some party was going on inside his car. Aashi and Khushi were the responsible for it, they demanded a "Galti se mistake" song to be played, there were dancing in the car and chatting with each other such childish talks that anyone can only laugh by hearing this.

But his mind, was still in Khushi's parents topic. Her parents left her alone and called her a mistake!

What could be more heart breaking than this?!

Still she was a happy go lucky girl, she's strong, he must admit. Because he just lost his dear ones and turned himself ASR from the good, cute and funny Arnav. His closed the door of his heart and never let anyone know about his suffer, he completely changed himself in order to run away from that horrible past he had.

She takes care of Aashi..

She gets along well with his family..

She's helping Akash..

She helped him in Sheetal's matter..

She saved him from embarrassment on the day of marriage..

She.. She's a good girl!

His heart said.. Yeah, she's a good girl..

He looked at her side while driving and Khushi also stopped her antics feeling someone gaze on her.

She smiled a little uncomfortable with his long gaze that's intimidating her! But he didn't back off, he kept staring at her..

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee
ASR, don't forget you weren't informed that your bride was changed!

She loves you and your looks!

His mind reminded him and he quickly looked away breaking the eye lock between them.

"Iceeeeee creaaaam.." Aashi and Khushi shouted excitedly.

Arnav got startled with their shout, he shook his head after seeing both pointing to the ice cream vendor. Arnav called him.

"Chocolate one.." Khushi and Aashi said.

"Give me two chocolate ice creams and give me a wife for my daughters.." Arnav said with a sarcastic tone.

"Yes.. But sir your wife is there..why.." the man seemed confused while handling the ice cream to Arnav.

"Don't get fooled by her height, she's my three years old daughter.." Arnav replied paying him and started the car leaving the man behind confused. And Khushi glared at him eating her ice cream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.5K 22
Peep into know more..... 📖
162K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!
82.6K 3.9K 5
Peep in to know more..
114K 5.4K 8
Peep into know more!!